Alex Ch. 07

Story Info
Embezzlement, limitations and a medical emergency.
6.4k words
4.58
10.8k
00

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/05/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HappilyM
HappilyM
24 Followers

I would like to thank TRCIII for his kind suggestions and massive work to make this sound and flow better. I hope you enjoy this story. Please take the time to vote.

I awoke in pain the next morning. My ankle was throbbing; I could feel the constriction of the cast as my ankle swelled. I nearly screamed from the pain and fear. I knew this could not be good. Reaching for the intercom, I paged for anyone that would hear me, "I need Alex, now. I have a problem with my ankle."

Less than five minutes later, Alex came running into the room. The pressure and pain were increasing at a rapid rate. The tears were streaming down my face from the pain. Alex offered me the pain pills and quickly called the Doc. I sat there gripping the covers of the bedspread trying to redirect the pain. Alex was talking to Meghan. When he got off the phone, he turned to me and said, "Meghan said to get you to the office as quickly as we can. She is going to have to take the cast off. She said you could have a second pill in fifteen minutes, if the pain is still unbearable."

Helping me get dressed, I tried to hobble on my crutches, to the porch. Alex retrieved his car and pulled-up as close as he could. I collapsed into the passenger seat, in sheer agony. The pain was so much more intense now than what it had been when I broke it initially. Alex looked flustered and concerned, as he made what should have been a half-hour drive in fifteen minutes.

The Doctor's Office was not scheduled to open for another hour, but Meghan was standing in the doorway when we pulled up with a wheel chair. Opening up the door she looked down at me and said, "I said not to do anything for at least two weeks. The swelling has increased because, I am going to guess, you have not been keeping it elevated. And knowing Alex, he has been trying other ways to decrease the pain." At the last statement, she gave me a wink.

Her lecture continued as she wheeled me into the exam room. "I am going to have to cut the cast off, so we can control the swelling. I am going to fit you for a splint boot. You must keep it elevated, and in addition, iced. Moreover, I repeatNOdoing...anything. You could develop a blood clot. That will cause other problems. Please, I cannot stress this enough: do not do anything for the next two weeks."

"Can I at least sit at a desk with my leg elevated, working on a computer?" I asked in a meek voice. I made a promise to myself to heed the doctor's advice.

"I suppose, but please be careful. The break is not severe, thankfully." She finished cutting off the cast with a little hand saw. My ankle looked grotesque, all purple and puffy. Gently she laid an ice pack over the swollen area.

Alex came in from moving the car. The Doc gave him a stern look then asked him to step out in the hall with her. I strained to hear what they were saying, but to no avail. When they came back in Alex looked like a scolded puppy. "How about a wheelchair?" Alex piped up.

"Only until I put a cast back on her in two days...just to prevent any other injury from occurring. I suggest she sleep with several pillows under her leg, on her back. Without anyadditionalweight on her." Meghan was looking directly at Alex with a cold, piercing stare.

The splint boot was heavy and very awkward. I was thankful for the wheelchair. The weight when I hung my leg freely down was very bad. Back into the safety of the car, we thanked the good Doc, and left. She had given me a prescription for stronger pain pills; I think to encourage sleeping instead of frolicking.

Alex apologized so many times on the way back home that I got sick of listening to it. I found a Classic Rock station and turned it up to drown him out. He got the point and let me be the rest of the way home. At least this time it was a slow ride.

When we arrived back at the house, everyone came around to make sure I was okay. I really appreciated their concern. "Miguel, how is Jezzy doing?"

"Very good. She is out with Rubi and both of them seem very happy. Please, do not worry about her; she will be okay. You need to worry about yourself." Miguel was so kind. He turned and left and the small crowd dissipated.

Back in the house, this time a wheelchair ensured I had a seat. Ariela set bacon, eggs and toast down in front of me. It looked delicious, but I wasn't hungry. I ate the toast and drank the orange juice. I thanked her, though.

Alex sat and ate his breakfast, in silence. "Hey, what is bothering you? I know you feel responsible for the swelling, but it really is not your fault. I could have said no." I was sincere.

"I know that, but I don't think I would have taken no as an answer. So, in that regard I feel absolutely responsible. I brought you here so you could heal, not end up with more problems. What I was trying to avoid, I caused. I feel so bad."

"It's okay. I would have pushed myself even more if I were home by myself. Look at it this way, I have a few weeks to do nothing but concentrate on bookwork." And do my research, but I left that part out.

Boris came into the kitchen, half-naked. The sight was not pleasant. "Good morning," he said, yawning. "What happened to you?" he asked, seeing me in a wheelchair.

Alex quickly jumped in and explained the predicament that transpired this morning. "Well, I hope you have the strength to help Ivan and myself?" he said.

"Actually computer and book work is about all I can do for the next two weeks. So, after your breakfast we can get started." I was curious what his books looked like.

"Good." Kiska, Ivan and Vania all came into the kitchen. Alex and Boris tried to explain what they had slept through this morning. I excused myself. I needed to take a shower, I felt hopelessly grimy. Back into the solitude of my room, I retrieved my clothes and my crutches. I wheeled myself into the bathroom.

As I finished spraying the last of the soap from my sore and aching body, Alex came in. "You need any help? Boris detained me, or I would have been in here sooner."

"Not unless you can make me heal, faster. I miss Jezzy. I want to ride her so bad. Will we be able to pick-up where we left off? You are a trainer; I know she will stay in shape, but I can already feel my hips have tightened up and my hands. My hands...will I remember all the little nuances that have taken me years to learn and develop? How do I stay in practice without physically riding?"

Alex, handed me the last few articles of clothing I needed to put on and said, "Jezzy is pregnant. By the time you are ready to advance your riding, she will be too far along to be ridden anyways. Not to make you even more depressed, but the only way to keep your skills sharp is to ride. In the office, I have every book written by all the great Masters. You may read until your brain is beyond full. In a few weeks when you can start walking, we will discuss you possibly teaching a few of my students. So, you can stay in mental practice. Once you are able to ride, I am going to start you out on my older schoolmaster. He is a very gentle and forgiving horse. Please, do not worry; it will all be okay. You need to just be patient and heal. I promise that by this time next year, you will be even better than you already are. I promise you that."

"I hope you are right," I said, as I wheeled out of the bedroom, headed for the office. My new life—of computers and numbers—was about to begin. Oh, joy. How I much preferred to ride, train and even possibly, teach.

"Is there any way I can move into a different room? I need light. I am already depressed and the darkness of this office is making it worse," I said, as I rolled up to the desk.

"Yes, I have just the room. You can look out on the lake and even see Jezzy. Here, let me push you." He pushed me back out and across the house, headed back towards the bedroom. Across the hall from the bedroom was a large room with large bay windows and a sliding glass door that opened onto the porch. There was very little furniture, just a small desk and a couch. "Don't worry; I will have it fully furnished by the end of today. Jorge and Pedro will be in here to set-up a conference table and a desk. The computer guy will be around in a few hours. Is there anything else you would like? This is your room."

"My room, to decorate and furnish how I desire? Does that mean if I want to paint the stark, white walls I can?"

"Yes, just tell Pedro what color you want it and he will do it. If you want different furniture than what I have selected, just order new. It is really very simple."

"Tell you what. Why don't I work out of the dungeon office today and tomorrow? That will give me a chance to get this room set-up how I wish. In my truck, in the backseat, under a few blankets, is my laptop. Would you mind getting it for me?"

"I thought you left it home. But, of course not." He handed me a notebook and said, "Just write down what you want in here. And I will be back." He gave me a peck on the cheek and left.

I was sitting there envisioning all the different ways I could decorate. I saw Jezzy and Rubi; he was grooming her neck with his teeth. I just laughed. My little superstar was really enjoying his company. I hoped it would last, for her sake and mine. I wanted my desk right here. At an angle, I could watch Jezzy and I could see most of the schooling area, just not the jumping course.

Alex came in and returned me back to the matters at hand. "This is heavy, what else is in here?"

"You would not believe me if I told you: my whole life," I said chuckling. I unzipped the leather compartment and pulled out my laptop and all the cords. Much to Alex's surprise, I unzipped another compartment and pulled out large, thick pink vibrator. I shook it at him and said, "This is going to be the only action I get for a while. I want you to meet my old best friend."

Alex had a look of shock; it took him a few minutes to digest what I was holding. Then he came back with, "Your old best friend. Does that mean I am your new best friend?"

"No. Not all of you." I folded my finger, beckoning him closer to me. "No, this is my new best friend." I said, as I rubbed his cock through his shorts. "He just happens to be attached to you," I said, giving him a wink.

"You know, Meghan threatened me with physical harm if I didn't stay off of you, out of you. However, you would like to put it. But she never said anything about you staying off of me."

Pulling him by his shirt closer to me, "I can lick you, I can taste you. You can lick me you can taste me. I just don't think I can feel you deep in me. I am going to miss feeling your throbbing cock deep in me, the feeling of your balls bouncing up against me." Pulling his lips tight to mine, I was trying to inhale him. I wanted him.

Pulling away from my mouth, "Oh, my sweet little filly, there are lots of ways to pleasure you. I will miss the feeling of your hot tightness around my cock. I will miss you milking me, when your body responds to the pleasure. I will wait, but I am not going to let your body rest for the next two weeks. No, my sweet little filly, I am going to find unique ways to make your body explode from my touch. I am going to enjoy that..."

He pressed his mouth tight to mine, our tongues pressing hard against one another. There was a sense of urgency between us. Breaking away, he panted, "...that oh-so-talented mouth of yours. I want to feel your hot lips wrap around my cock. I want to feel that powerful, talented tongue of yours licking me, flicking me. I want to watch as I shoot my seed at your mouth. I want to watch you lick my seed off of your lips." I could feel the mammoth erection pressing against my arm. I wanted him.

Wiggling his fingers up the loose leg of my shorts, I felt his skilled finger graze the crotch of my panties. "My, you are very wet. I want to feel you clasp around my fingers. I want to hear you moan in pleasure. I want you..." Our lips were locked, my body was on fire. All this talking was making me so wet.

Alex moved my panties off to the side and pressed deeply into me. I tried to scream. Our tongues pressing against one another at a feverish pitch relaying the intensity. I tried to reach for him, but could not. I wanted to feel the hardness in my hand. I wanted his taste in my mouth. Deeper and harder he thrust his fingers passionately in me. Then, the knock at the door shattered the moment.

"We will finish this later," he promised, kissing me deeply.

I quickly tried to regain my composure as Pedro and Jorge came in with several large boxes and power tools. Alex stalled them for a few minutes as I quickly replaced the vibrator back into the computer bag. They were going to be making a racket in here for at least an hour. I decided the dungeon office would be quieter.

Back across the house, I was beginning to feel like a large yo-yo, with wheels. "Boris said he and Ivan can wait till your office is settled. He really appreciates this. I want you to choose some books to place in your office. And one final thing: do you have a preference on software?"

"Whatever software you use, I should be able to work with. I will be stealing several dozen riding books. I need to keep my mind active, since my muscles are going into remission. I trust you on this whole Boris and Ivan thing, but can we finish what we started?" I said with pleading eyes. My body was so responsive to his masterful touch.

Back in the dungeon office...I really liked the ring of that. So from now on, it would be, "The Dungeon Office." His library was vast. I decided to go for all the books on the United States Dressage Federation—USDF—Judge's reading list, for starters. Then I added Kapitzke and a few other excellent trainers and authors to my list. Everything by DeKunffy was a must-read.

Then Alex pulled out a box. "These are several books I would like you to read. I have them in order, with the most important ones on top.Screw the Roses, Send Me the Thorns, is at the top of my list, followed very closely bySM101, andSensuous Magic. Please take your time reading these and if you have any questions please let me know. In addition, you need to understand, I do not expect submission as a lifestyle choice. Like I have said before, if you only submit in the bedroom, that is all I desire."

I swore he wanted to add 'for now', but he did not. I now had more books than I could ever read, but that was okay. The bookshelves in the dungeon office still appeared to be full even though I had confiscated nearly three dozen. Alex rolled me over in front of the desk and sat down in the leather chair.

I pulled my own shorts and panties down off my good leg and left them hanging over to the side. Propping my good leg up on top of the desk, I was indiscreetly telling Alex I wanted his touch. My freshly trimmed pussy was on display for him. The soft folds offered him a slight hint of a musky smell; I could feel the wetness that I was sure was very visible. Gently he started rubbing the upper part of my thigh, inching ever closer to where I wanted him, where I needed him. Gently he tugged on my lips rubbing my wetness into me. Slowly Alex stood up so our lips could meet. With hard thrusts, he drove his fingers into me. His thumb was rubbing up against my clit with every thrust in. I could hear the wetness. The feeling was intense. His tongue was muffling my yells. An orgasm rolled through my body; I was, for the moment, satisfied but not content.

I pushed him gently away and reached for his pants. "No, I want to wait. I just wanted to offer you a little release. I appreciate the desire to please me, but no thank you." Alex surprised me. I felt odd receiving pleasure, albeit small, and not giving anything in return.

The knock on the door interrupted us again. This time I was content, although there is a distinct difference between fingers and a cock. Unfortunately, I was not in the position to disapprove. Boris came in stating that the conference table was set-up. Once again, back across the house; I had to snicker to myself. This was getting to the point of becoming comical.

This massive oak table dominated the room. There were ten solid oak chairs surrounding the immense table. I was hoping I was not going to be using this table to entertain many people. I could pile piles of papers on it, though. Who needs a filing cabinet? Turning my head towards Alex I said, "I would like a desk and two large filing cabinets to match the desk. Also, I'd enjoy a few bookcases in the same oak against the wall, closest to the bathroom. In addition, I think I have decided on a two-tone color for the room. Two-foot-wide vertical strips, one color a flat light gray, almost white, and the other a satin darker grey."

"She knows what she wants. I like that in a woman. You'd better work hard to keep her happy," Boris said, with a full belly laugh. "Now, can we please get started? I have to leave in three days." Boris sat a large steel briefcase on the table. "Where do we want to start?"

"I am not sure what I am looking for, nor am I sure what you are expecting. So why don't we start with what I am suppose to be looking for." I said.

"I am having a problem; substantial amounts of money have been disappearing at an alarming rate. I want you to see where it is going and why. I have all of my financial records in here." Boris slid a large manila folder over to me. "Also, all of my checking and other bank information are on these CDs. I have had my IT guy format it for use with Alex's software." Two jeweled CD cases slid over to me.

"Okay, I am going to start this very easy. The first place I like to check is what we call a fictitious employee. This is the easiest way to steal money. What I need you and Ivan to do is look over all of the names of your employees that have received a check, tell me if they really exist. Then we will look at their previous pay, before this started and compare it to the present pay. If pay does not match, there is the start of the problem. I will do my normal audit bit, including expanding to all of your vendors. I will do my best to find this problem in the next few days." I was excited. I was actually going to be doing something other than lying on my back.

"Alex, I know you have a lot for me to do, also. Do you mind if you give me the rundown on your financials a little later this afternoon?" I didn't want to get so bogged down with new information that I actually missed something or screwed up. "Another thing, Boris, if you do not mind me asking. How much money and when did you first suspect something?"

"In American dollars, around three million, maybe even more. I am not sure. I started seeing less in the accounts than I thought should be there about two months ago. Whoever is doing this is going to pay dearly." I could see the hurt and hatred in his eyes. If Boris was anything like Alex, they give so much, so freely. When someone steals, it is both personal and business. I truly felt sorry for him and I promised myself that I was going to help him.

"I need to go attend to my farm. I have been so taken by you being here that I have let my other obligations slide. I need to ride a few horses and teach a few lessons today. If you need anything just remember the intercom. Ariela will bring you some water or juice in a little while. If you need anything else, please page Jorge." Kissing me on the forehead Alex got up and left. Boris quickly followed suit.

Here I was, with mountains of paperwork and a mystery to unravel. I hate dishonest people and to add to that, thievery; I wanted to catch this person. I was surprised when, after three hours of searching, I had already found a few discrepancies. This person was clever; a real vendor was a very good cover. But they did not take the time to cover their tracks.

HappilyM
HappilyM
24 Followers
12