Alex Ch. 08

Story Info
Contract, limits and a possible power exchange.
6.1k words
4.7
16.8k
1

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/05/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HappilyM
HappilyM
24 Followers

Author's note, please do not feel intimidated by this being a long story that started in Romance. I feel even if you do not go back and read the first 7 chapters, you will still enjoy this possible power exchange.

*

The next three weeks were spent organizing Alex's books for the farm and reading everything I could about the role of a sub. The more I read, the better I was feeling. I was growing to love Alex a little more every day. I wanted to become his in mind and body, to a point. I was still in charge of the finances and I was not going to let him exercise his dominance in that area. When we went out—generally to the doctors and back home—we were a normal, loving couple. The bedroom scene was nonexistent—a little playing around but that was about it. I was trying to heal. Alex was respecting that and staying at arm's length.

Jezzy received daily exercise, either by hand walking or lunging. Although the vet said she was perfectly fine to ride, Alex did not want to take any chances. She spent her days out with Rubi in the fields. Alex had put his showing on hold until I was able to go.

******

Once again, I had found myself in front of the computer. I was on a site that was quickly becoming my favorite. I was so involved with what I was reading that I never heard Alex come into my office. "Okay, my sweet filly, it is now time for you to fill out your limits sheets." He placed seventeen pages on my desk.

Thumbing through the packet, "I did not know there were so many things. It will take me half the day to go through this."

"It is alright; I just want you to quickly read through the headings and tell me if there is anything you are not sure of."

"Some of these things are quite disgusting and severe. Can I ask how rape is part of safe, sane and consensual? People actually urinate on each other? Definitely not for me."

"Rape as a fantasy, so yes it is still consensual. As far as the 'potty play' otherwise known as water sports, it is not my thing either, so do not worry about it. Just remember: things you will never even entertain doing, mark accordingly. I will be back in a few hours. I have to go ride Rubi. He seems to be becoming a little stubborn; I think Jezzy is rubbing off on him."

"Don't pick on my Jezzy. She is going to give birth to the next superstar," I quickly retorted.

"Alright, alright, I have to go to work. Have fun." Alex shut the door behind him. I wanted to see what he was talking about with Rubi, so I positioned my chair so I could see the outside riding areas. I opened the file to see what my future may hold.

I was shocked. I hate severe pain, and sex with animals…that is just wrong. People actually do this? I was amazed by what some people are willing to do. I found myself saying "absolutely not" on a lot of things; I was really hoping Alex was okay with that. I was not interested in beatings that left me black and blue and sore. However, I was finding myself enjoying more and more the idea of 'corporal punishment' in lighter terms.

I was looking forward to tomorrow when I would finally be able to start placing some weight on the cast, although I still had to be careful, my leg was still healing. The Doc had given us permission to start engaging in extra-curricular activities, including allowing me to supervise and even participate in riding lessons. I was no longer going to be a prisoner of the house.

I must have spent a few hours watching Alex riding Rubi and trying to fill out the questioner. Rubi was being obstinate. I was watching a horse that didn't want to move forward. Alex cracked him pretty good one time with the whip; he bucked and finally went forward. The rest of his ride was pleasant after that. I think I even saw Rubi perform a quality half-pass; from my angle and vantage point, it looked like his legs crossed over.

After his ride, I redirected my attention to the list. Limits on where I could be whipped, caned, spanked…I think my ass and upper thighs are just fine, but not my back or face, maybe my breasts. I was almost feeling this was wrong. Why in the world would someone like this kind of pain? My panties now were wet with my arousal, from the prospect of having a riding crop taken to my ass, as I sucked on that monstrous cock of his. As long as he was gentle, I was definitely game. I heard the light tap on the door and Alex walked in.

"So have you completed your list?" Waving a stack of papers in his hand, he added, "I have mine here for you to look at."

"Yes, I have finished mine, I just want you to know that I only circled essential on one or two items although I think I should have circled a lot more. There are many things I am not willing to try. I was a little shocked that you could sell me."

"Little filly, that is in a slave context. Yes, a master may be given the opportunity to sell or trade a slave. That is nothing I would ever even think about. I love you and I want you to stay here until you feel you need to leave. I would hope, never. I hope that was one of the items you absolutely will not do?"

"Yes, it was, as was all the blood, needles, 'water sports', body modifications, and hard-core pain. I found a few other things disturbing, like asphyxiation, serving as an ashtray, and other things that could scar me or kill me. By the way, no full headgear and no saran wrap. I am sorry, but multiple partners is not something I care to engage in, either. I am very sorry if I have disappointed you, but this is my line, and I will not cross it." I think there were a few other things that I was not going to do, but I forgot what they were without looking at my list.

"There is no reason to apologize. These are your personal limits; I think you will find that our limits are very similar. Please take a few minutes to read through mine." He handed me the list.

I was amazed; the only place we differed were areas involving voyeurism, with him wanting it. I am too much of a reserved person to engage in it.

"I guess we are a good match, we seem to agree on the same things. In all the reading I have been doing, that is a very good thing."

"Yes, it is. I just have a question, why are you willing to have pictures or a video of yourself done, but you are not willing to share it with anyone?"

"I think you will find that goes back to the voyeurism issue: my body is between you and me. I am not comfortable being on display for anyone else." I was almost too defensive about it.

"Alright, now we need to draw up a contract. Do you have any feelings or things you want mentioned?"

"Yes, I do. Our relationship is not to exist beyond the confines of the bedroom or 'scenes'. At no time can you use your dominance to influence matters of finances. I am able to stop everything, so we can discuss what is happening. All of my hard limits are to be respected and I want to know beforehand if you are going to press my soft limits. Also, I need to know what justifies punishment. Other than that, it would be my pleasure to call you 'Sir Stallion' in private. I want your pleasure to be my pleasure." I hoped I was not forgetting anything. I wanted to please him, to let him take the lead and be responsible for my physical and emotional well-being.

"Let us start with humiliation, which can also be a form of punishment. Humiliation should be thought of 'as to humble yourself' in my presences. By kneeling, crawling or allowing me to call you dirty words and to some extent dole out verbal abuse, you are allowing me to humble you. I would never do this in public and I would never say or do anything in a moment of anger. As far as corporal punishment is concerned, I will use my hand, a crop, a wooden paddle, a flogger and possibly a cane. Nothing will be severe, only hard enough to warm your ass and upper thighs. I will never hit you anywhere else, unless you wanted me to. Because you enjoy the nipple clamps so much, they will become a reward."

"Question, what are some things that would cause me to be punished? I know my mouthy lip service is one, but what else?"

"Disrespect is the major reason why I would punish you, along with not answering me correctly, and questioning me for no reason, for example, if I say 'lay down' and you ask 'why'. If you ask me something that may legitimately require an answer, that is different. While you are in the beginning stages of learning how to kneel in position and how to please me, I may punish you, very lightly, so you understand what I want, correctly." He was non-threatening in his tone and demeanor.

"I have another question: when do we start?" I was excited.

"Maybe tomorrow, after your doctor's appointment. Do you have any more questions, or can I go write up our contract?"

"No, I think that is enough. I have a little more research I would like to do."

"Alright, tell you what; I want you to meet me in the boarder barn in about an hour. I think you are going to participate in your first lesson." He walked out of the door before I could say anything. Now, I was excited.

I left the work on the desk, just a few bills that needed to be paid. Not a big deal; I could get to them later. I went into the bedroom and found my paddock boots. I needed to protect my foot, not to mention, sandals around horses is never a good idea.

I was finding I could put weight down on my leg without much pain. I hated the crutches; they hurt my armpits. Besides, I was going to get the okay to walk tomorrow, anyway. On the plus side, my upper body strength had increased greatly because of them.

I left the house with only one of the crutches. I figured I could displace a little of the weight. I walked down the cobblestone pathway to the boarder barn. Out into the glorious sun, the warmth felt refreshing on my face. The birds chirping, the sounds of horses whinnying and galloping out in the fields, created such a calming effect, all around.

In the barn, I was thinking, these folks are a bunch of people with more money than brains. Why someone would voluntarily spend more than the average mortgage payment to house and feed a horse was beyond me. A barn full of expensive imported horses that were allowed to go out for a few hours a day. The poor horses, they had to have been bored to death stuck in a box. My heart really went out to them.

As I slowly walked around the corner, with an ache in my heart, I saw a very familiar figure. It was Jill and Matrix. "I am so glad to see you! How are you doing?" I nearly yelled, remembering that I was in the barn.

Jill left Matrix on the crossties and came up to me, giving me a big hug. "I have been having a few training issues with Matrix, and I was hoping Alex might be able to help me. I am planning to stay for a week. Besides I had to check on you."

"Did Alex tell you that Jezzy managed to get herself pregnant? Man, I am so glad you are here. I have so much to tell you." I felt like a giddy schoolgirl.

Jill walked back to Matrix, to finish tacking-up. While she finished getting ready for her lesson she started to say, "I heard Jezzy had her heart set on one certain Rubi, I hope that foal is born healthy. You know I don't think you could have found a better match for her. She is an amazing mare and well, from what I have seen of Rubi, he should create a strong powerful offspring. I just wish I could have a hand in the training."

"Don't worry, I think you will. I know Alex and I will butt heads on the training. A third opinion will always be welcomed. Not that I totally know what I am doing, but I know the mistakes I made with Jezzy, and I don't want to repeat them. What about lesson program and the barn? You didn't leave Cassie in charge?" Cassie was a great trainer, just a little bit of a scatterbrain.

"Yes, actually I did; Cassie has done a lot of maturing over the last few months. She has a great rapport with most of the students. I think this is good for her; besides I am only a few hours away if anything happens. Remind me—I brought your mail and some other things down with me. I will give them to you after my ride."

"If we are done talking, ladies, I have a lesson to teach." Alex had a broad smile on his face, although his tone was bordering on demanding. Jill led Matrix into the indoor, and mounted. I sat down in the green high-backed armchair along the rail, beside the mounting block.

"Are you glad to see Jill? We thought it would be a nice surprise for you," he said, watching Jill warm-up Matrix.

"Yes, I am so glad to see Jill. I just wished I could ride with her up on the trails."

"More forward, more forward; you're letting him have his own way. He is setting the pace not you," Alex yelled at Jill. "I had her stop by your house to retrieve the mail and check on things. I hope you didn't mind? Make him go forward—forward before anything else. Why are you letting him set the pace?"

I really felt sorry for Jill; she was going to be exhausted by the end of the hour. I sat back and watched. Jill was pushing Matrix constantly forward. This went on for nearly half of the lesson, finally what Alex was looking for, happened. For the first time in Matrix's young career, he reached under himself, using his stomach muscles to create a straight back. He had achieved throughness. It's a feeling of magic, when the horse carries himself freely and with energy, from behind, the fleeting moments we all live for, the reason why we keep riding.

"Good! Now that he is through, let's try shoulder-in. I want three distinct tracks at a thirty degree angle to the far wall. Now, that he is reaching under himself nicely, let's take this small opportunity to strengthen those hind legs." Alex spoke loudly enough for Jill to hear, but soft enough that it was not yelling.

Concentrating on Matrix, Jill asked, "In a walk or a trot?"

"I assume he knows the exercise?"

"Yes, he is actually very good at it in a walk," Jill quickly retorted.

"Good, then I want it in a trot. Let him stretch on a large circle at each end, then small circle and back to shoulder-in, down the long side. That's good." Alex was the in-charge, controlled teacher. I do not think I saw Jill or Matrix ever become nervous or tense. Everything Alex commanded, the two performed. Alex, in his very German-taught ways, always wanted more forward energy. Somehow, he could take a solid first-level horse and command a third level frame without hindering the horse. In my mind that is the mark of a great teacher, one that can push the limits without fear or tension.

The lesson had progressed towards the end with lots of stretching for Matrix. His young mind and body had tried very hard. Alex explained to Jill, although I think it was more for my benefit. "Any horse that has been pushed beyond his normal limits needs to be praised and rewarded, even if things were not close to perfect. The simple acceptance of him trying deserves much praise. In the beginning stages, you reward the small accomplishments and ignore the small mistakes. Everything is about positive reinforcement."

Jill led Matrix back into the barn with a broad smile on her face. "You know, he has a very gentle way. I think you will become a much better rider under his instruction. I know I will. I might even send Cassie down her with her horse. You are a lucky lady, Sarah. I hope you know that."

"If you only knew the half of it." I was not going to tell her about my new sexual life; she really did not need to know. However if Alex exercised as much patience and reward as he just had with Jill and Matrix, I was going to be okay. "Alex, do think it would be okay to put Matrix next to Jezzy?"

"I don't think that would be a problem. Maybe it will get her attention off Rubi for a little while." Alex and I led Jill and Matrix over to the big barn. Jill's mouth nearly fell to the floor when she saw the size of the stall. "Jill you need to talk to Miguel about what kind of turn-out and feed regiment you would like him on. Late afternoon or early mornings work best for me right now. Do you have a preference?"

I walked back to the house, to let the two of them sort out everything. My leg was a little sore and I was becoming tired. I had not done anything for nearly four weeks. I was quickly discovering that I needed to pace myself, until I was back to normal, whatever that was.

"Ariela, we are going to have a guest for dinner!" I stammered enthusiastically.

"Yes, Señorita, I know. Senõr Alex has already told me. By your enthusiasm, I am going to assume she is a friend of yours."

"Sí, she has been one of my best friends and the only instructor I have ever really ridden with. She is the one that gave me the courage to train Jezzy. I am so glad to see her." The enthusiasm was scaring me. I had talked to her several times while I was here, constantly trying to reassure me that I had made the right decision. I wonder what she would say if she knew the whole story.

******

"Sarah, this place is absolutely amazing. I have never seen anything like it. The barns and turnout are all so pristine. All of the horses and people around here seem so happy. Sarah, you are so lucky." Jill was flabbergasted, to put it mildly.

"I told you Alex goes to great lengths to ensure satisfaction. And I told you this place is like a perpetual vacation. Did you not believe me? Follow me; I want to show you something." I led her to my office. I figured here we would have some privacy.

Jill placed my mail on the desk. Thankfully, for the important bills I had direct withdrawal and I had set-up direct deposit with my pay from Alex, so bills were one thing I did not have to worry about.

"You have to get some of your medal pictures up on these walls. No, you don't have the amount that Alex has, but you have a lot. Oh, I almost forgot, I brought the rest of Jezzy's stuff up, including all of her blankets and saddle pads."

"Thanks, but Alex made me buy new for her. If you want, take them back home with you. I am sure you can find a use for everything." I really did not need more stuff and Jill prides herself on affordable rates.

"Thanks. I can always use more schooling pads and blankets. So, have you bought the new saddle you want?"

"No, I cannot ride and I know I am going to buy a new horse sometime in the near future. I am just going to wait." We spent most of the afternoon talking and chatting about everything. I was brought up to speed on the gossip back at the barn. I missed all of the people that had been part of my life for so long.

******

"All went well, tonight. I am happy to see Jill here. I know you can help her," I said, taking off my clothes. "Matrix, like Rubi, has a lot of potential. I know you can bring out the best in him," I finished saying, as

I pulled my nightgown over my head.

"Sarah dear, have you been so caught up in Jill being here that you have forgotten something?" Alex calmly said, tossing a file folder on the bed.

I opened the folder; inside was both of our limits sheets. Quickly skimming through them I came to a two page contract. As I started to read the contract. I was not amused. "What is this, 'I, Sarah Ann, promise to be a dutiful servant to Alexander in all aspects of my life.'? I don't think so. I am not a servant, and I will not be labeled as such. If you want to refer to me as a dutiful servant you can shove your ideas up your ass." I was hot.

"Just calm down. This is a first draft. Maybe you should finish reading the whole contract before you explode. I thought we had gotten past the arguing. Maybe Jill is a bad influence on you."

I got out of bed and seethed, "How dare you." I walked to the door, getting ready to sleep in my office. I was not going to do this. I wanted him to offer guidance and expand my horizons, but I was no one's servant. Okay, maybe Jezzy's, but that is different.

HappilyM
HappilyM
24 Followers
12