Alex Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blocking the door he calmly replied, "You are not leaving this room. You are going to turn around and sit back down on the bed, finish reading the contract and we are going to discuss this like adult, civilized humans."

"The heck I am. I am not your possession, or servant. I am me. Remember the part about you always respecting me? Well, I now feel very disrespected and I do not appreciate it."

"You know this would be a lot easier if you were a little more docile."

"What does docile have to do with the price of tea in China? I don't roll over and play dead for anyone. I thought this contract thing was going to be very specific, that all submission and dominance takes place only in the unclothed world. The way you have this written it encompasses clothes and no clothes. That was not part of the deal, and I am not going to be referred to as a possession or a servant."

"Sit!" He pointed to the bed.

"Sit, rollover, play dead, beg. You get on your hands and knees." I wanted to see how far I could push this.

"What, now you think you are the Domme? My dear sweet filly, sit your ass on the bed." His face was turning red. Oh, had I struck a nerve. This might be fun; a little switching I knew was in our future. He just did not know it yet.

"What? The fearless leader cannot lead if the herd is not willing to follow. Tell me who has all the power?" I knew I had the power. I have always had the power. If there is no one to command then there is no need for his leadership.

"I really had hoped we were past this. You know you have power, and along with that power, free will. You know this. I see you do not agree with the first line of the contract. That is fine; we can rewrite it, after Jill leaves next week. Just please continue reading."

"No, I want this done, now. Write." I tossed my notebook and pen that I had on my nightstand at him. "I, Sarah Ann, will proudly serve and fulfill Alexander's command in the bedroom, at previously agreed times. I will unquestioningly accept his leadership. If at any time He feels that I am not fulfilling my duties, a swift and mutually enjoyable punishment may be administered. If, during this time, I do not understand something I have permission to question it. Furthermore, Alex in his experience will respect my mind, body and spirit at all times. As will I. If at some point in the future I feel Alex has acted inappropriately I may administer a suitable, mutually-enjoyable punishment."

"Really, you think I am going to agree to this? You seem to forget who is in charge here." He had a broad smile on his face. I knew he would agree.

"What don't you like?" I knew the answer, but I wanted to hear his explanation.

"You think I will take the role of sub? Besides will you please continue reading, I think you are going to find that you are making a fool out of yourself."

"Alright, I Sarah Ann yadda yadda. I will always be respected, my opinions and questions will be respectfully honored, at appropriate times. I further agree: To obey his commands to the best of my ability. To strive to overcome feelings of guilt or shame, and all inhibitions that interfere with my capability to serve him and limit my growth as his submissive." Another page and half that seemed to make sense to me and respected me as a person continued on. Along with a list of hard limits that would never be pushed, along with a written promise that all soft limits would be discussed beforehand. "Okay, I can live with the rest of this. I am just curious. Why did you do that?"

"Why did I do what?" Alex had a pure look of innocence, but he knew what he did.

"The dutiful servant thing. You knew I would blow a gasket. Why? Did you want to prove a point?" I was not sure which I was more pissed about, the dutiful servant or him letting me vent like a mad woman.

"No, I wanted to see how you would react. I knew you would be upset, but I did not think to that degree. I was curious how much fight you still had left in you. I wanted to see if you were starting to submit, or if you were still your same old self that I have fallen in love with." Alex explained himself, but he was making feel a little uneasy. Was he really expecting me to follow him blindly? Trust-he had a way of making feel uneasy and secure all at the same time. What a ride this was going to be.

"Since you want to test me, which by the way I do not appreciate, I really want a clause in there about me administering punishment on you."

"You know, you are one-of-a-kind. I really do love you. I think this could offer an interesting twist. Not to mention I am really going to have to teach you well. I am getting excited just thinking about the new possibilities. Now, will you please come here? I want to tie those precious hands up."

I pulled my nightgown off and sat on the bed totally naked. Once again, he had his pajamas still on. Taking a pair of soft, lined, leather cuffs from the drawer, he affixed one around each wrist. "You know I have never told you, but everything I use to tie you down with has a quick-release safety mechanism. Like these cuffs, if you hold your finger over the ring and rotate it, the ring will thread off. All of the knots I use are quick-release knots, like you use to tie a horse. Safety is paramount. Now, lie in the middle of the bed."

I lay face-up in the middle of the bed. Alex pulled two long pieces of rope from the nightstand. "I have changed my mind, I want you free, but don't interfere or I will tie those wrists up. Roll over," he commanded.

I rolled over. He calmly said, "This is your first lesson. I command respect. When you address me I had better hear you say, 'Yes, Sir Stallion.' If you do not obey, I will spank that perfectly-round ass of yours five times. Do you understand?"

"Yes," I said. I felt the first strike with his hand on my ass, "Ooch!" I yelled.

"Count out loud."

"One, Sir."

"Not good enough. Start again." As he spoke, he gently rubbed my ass with his hand.

Crack. I felt the burning on my left cheek.

"One, Sir Stallion," I muttered. Then a rub on the right cheek and then the crack, a slight burning sensation was coming from my cheeks. "Two, Sir Stallion." Then, with each additional smack, he alternated cheeks, never hitting the same exact spot twice. By the time I counted five out, my ass was burning and even more surprising to me, my crotch was wet.

"You did very well, my sweet little filly. How do you feel?" His calm voice soothed me.

"I am horny. That really didn't hurt, but I am really excited." I turned my head towards him as I spoke.

"Good, you forgot your manners again. So let's start all over again." Crack, my hot ass was becoming hotter.

"One, Sir Stallion"

"Two, uhh, Sir Stallion." I was getting wetter.

"Three, uhhh, Sir Stallion." I was so wet, my ass and crotch were burning in equal heat. I wanted him to plunge into me; I wanted to feel him. Crack.

"Four, oh God, I need to get off, Sir ."

"No, you're not. I will let you know when you can," he said, in his very controlling voice.

"Five, oh, I cannot hold…uhh, mmmm, Sir Stallion." An orgasm ripped through my body. My ass was on fire, and I felt the hot juices starting to flow on my upper thigh. I wanted him to shove his cock into me. It had been way too long since I had felt him deep in me. My body was burning in desire to take him. I wanted him to use my body.

"You spoiled little slut, I told you not to come. You are going to be punished for this. On your elbows, stick your ass up in the air. Don't count, just concentrate."

"Yes, Sir." I moved into the position he requested. My world went dark as he placed the blindfold over my eyes. I felt a cool tingling sensation on my beet-red ass. He gently rubbed the soothing gel into my very sore cheeks. My ass felt like it was sunburned. The heat radiated out until the gel extinguished the fire. "I don't mean to be disrespectful, but this position is hurting my leg."

"I am off of you, position yourself so that you are comfortable. I cannot wait until your leg is completely healed. Please, if ever anything hurts, you have full rights to stop me." I lay back down on my stomach and he took the blindfold off. I was sure things where going to be very different once I was healed, but for now, my leg had to dictate what happened. "Better?"

"Yes, thank you, Sir," I said.

"Now, where was I…oh, yes, your next punishment? Lay horizontal on the bed, with your head almost falling off the bed. Good girl." He reached into the drawer and pulled out a feather affixed to small riding crop. "I know I am going to enjoy this." He pulled his pajama bottoms and underwear off. "Now, my precious little slut, I want you to suck my cock. I want to feel your mouth encase me, I want to feel the warmth of your mouth. Lick me, you little…" Crack, the hard end of the feather landed long ways across my taught ass.

I licked the precum, with slow delicate flicks of my tongue. I let the salty taste linger on my tongue as I spread it down his shaft. I pulled myself closer to him with my elbows; I wanted to inhale him. I felt the feather gently trace down my spine. He encircled each cheek. I sucked his smooth head into my mouth. I felt harder flicks on ass and upper thighs. The more he tapped the harder I would suck. I could feel the flutter in my core. With each rap of the hard plastic on my delicate skin, the flutter was building.

I sucked him in deep into my mouth; I heard the moans coming from his throat. I was curious which he enjoyed more. The slow, moderate sucking on his cock, the moans coming from my mouth, or the way my body was responding to his physical assault with the feather. I grasped the base of his shaft with my hand; at this angle I was not going to be able to suck him all the way down my throat. He grasped my hair saying, "Oh, my little slut, I want to fuck your face hard and fast. I want to turn your…Ohhhh, yes, that's it, suck me...I want to watch your thighs turn pink. I want to hear you moan with pleasure. I want you to cum for me, my precious little one."

I do not know what it was, but the flutter was quickly turning into a need. With each rap on my ass and thighs, I would moan and he would press farther into my mouth. His thrusts were fast and shallow, the raps where soft, then harsh. I was to the point where I wanted to taste him, I wanted him to explode in my mouth. The swats on my ass where followed with soft caresses of the feather. The variance of intensities was affecting my body; he was quickly pushing my body to the brink.

"Mmmm…ohh…oh, yess." I felt the intense burning explode within me. He had not gifted me with his seed, but my body had reacted so strongly to his cock in my mouth and the assault on my back half. I wanted to feel him in me so badly. I needed him.

"Oh, my sweet little one, we are going to have fun together. Roll over and get right-ways on the bed. I am going to take you fast and hard; I need my release." I quickly obliged. I wanted to feel him deep inside of me. He peeled off his shirt and climbed on the bed.

He pulled my arms over my head and restrained my wrists in his mighty hand. He guided his cock to my now drenched entrance. He mashed his lips hard onto mine, and in the same rhythm his cock spread me open. With a sense of urgency, he pumped into me fast and hard. He was going deeper into me with each stroke. I felt his balls slapping up against my ass, offering me more of a stimulant. My body was consumed with his. I wanted him. "Oh, my sweet one, I want you to get off with me. I want to feel you tighten around my cock. I want to feel you push up into me harder. I want…" I felt his cock expand in me; the feeling was enough.

"Oh…Harder…please…harder…Oh, mmm…oh." With his finally thrust my body convulsed around him. The shock ripped through me with a passion I had not known was possible. I could not mutter any words I was spent. I looked into his eyes and saw devotion.

"My sweet filly, I promise you this is just the beginning. I can show you much more pleasure. Especially now that I know what a little spanking can do for you. We are going to explore you; I am going to introduce you to a side of you that you never knew existed. Trust me: this is going to be the most pleasurable ride of your life."

He lay down next to me, pulling me in close to him, like a mother protecting her young. His embrace was comforting. I drifted off to sleep.

12