Alex Discovers Mary's Second Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maintaining the hold she had on his cock with her 3 fingers, which were pushing his upright phallus in contact with her, Mary started to rock her pelvis forward and back. Alex's shaft slid vertically along the length of her groove, from fully pressed inside her parted lips when her hips were thrust in to hip, to just the tip of his long hard cock rubbing her clit when her hips were re-coiled and her back was arched. Sat upright, she thrust forward and back, forward and back forward and back, quickly. Her pace was fast, her motions deliberate and her grip of his penis, pressed in to her, firm. Her back was arched. This was now, no longer her performing a service. Mary was dry fucking her client, using his cock to get herself off. It wasn't allowed. She knew it. But she didn't care. It looked like just a bit of grinding to anyone watching but this was her getting off on Alex. His shaft repeatedly rubbed her clit and the rhythmic pace of this sent electrical tingles up and down her spine. She stared in to his eyes, and Alex, transfixed by her, could not break her gaze. This was more than just lust. Emotions became deeply intertwined with this most sexual act. He gripped firmly on to her breast and tensed his whole body as he was being so very nearly fucked. His shaft was now covered by Mary's excitement and he was sure his cock would be covered with his. Mary's breathing escalated to moans but her rhythmic thrusting continued at the same furious pace as their excitement mixed. Each time she recoiled her hips back, the head of his cock rubbed firmly against her clit. Her skin became clammy under his hands, and this added to his excitement.

Mary's moans slowed to every other thrust and her breathing became massively laboured. Mary's thrusting continued but she became silent. Her eyes shut, her back arched. The one hand she did not have on Alex's shaft locked at the elbow and pushed against his shoulder. He knew she was coming. She continued to thrust and he felt his shaft now suddenly flooded with wetness. It was too much for him to take. Alex felt a pumping sensation from deep within his stomach which quickly spread to his balls. Mary let out two or three loud exhalation of breath whilst slowing her thrusting down. Her chest heaved and strained to suck the oxygen down as her body became ridged in orgasm. Alex's cock pumped wet warmth upwards on to Mary's hand, pussy and abdomen as he tensed his whole body, and his faced grimaced. He gripped hold of Mary's breast tightly, probably too tight but Alex lost all control of his strength as he pumped through his orgasm. Mary's rocking slowed and her hand on Alex's cock stroked it up and down slowly, covering the lower front of her body from her abdomen downwards in his cum.

Both stayed in that position, rocking hips together for about 20 seconds which, to Alex, seemed like a whole hour. Their faces were level and they held long, steady eye contact as both of them sought to catch their breath, still laboured. Her chest raised and fell deeply, and her breasts on his chest reminded him of her femininity, and the warmth she had generated by the orgasm she had just had. In that time he felt a whole manner of conversations were had between the two, telepathically. That this was between themselves, no one else, that no-one at the office would ever find out, that Mary had gone beyond the bounds of her job and that she must never be found out, that they both wanted to do more, and that they both knew it was impossible. Alex wondered if, beyond this sexual thrill, Mary would want to continue their office friendship, whether it was just excitement of the tease. Alex was scared how deep his feelings for Mary had become, and this wasn't just the post orgasmic euphoria that was talking...

The moment was broken when Mary kissed Alex lightly on the lips, rose from her straddling stance, picked up her underwear and held it to her chest. She ran towards the exit of the booth, and as she did, she turned her head and looked back at Alex, grinned, bit her lip, and then walked out in to the main area.

Alex, dumbstruck by what had happened, sat there. He was bewildered by it all, got up and slowly walked out of the booth in to the main club area. He looked around for her, but she was gone.

12
  • COMMENTS
4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

This works well as a one-off, but if you plan to follow this maybe-couple further I'll be looking out for it. Good work.

Just one minor quibble - I'm not the sort of pedant to let it spoil my enjoyment, but I think "areolae" rather than "Aeolus" was the word you were looking for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Spell it

Underwear as in wearing clothes.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
AFTER THE FINDINGS

what is to happen. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...enough said

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Party with the Neighbor MILFs A teen joins his four mature women neighbors.in Mature
The Busty Babysitter John has it bad for his top heavy young babysitter.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Sales Team Desperate woman tries to pay back man who saves her.in Romance
Office Wife Jake goes to work for a most unusual firm.in Loving Wives
That's What Friends Are For Justin's best friend Samantha will do anything for him. in First Time
More Stories