Alex in Trouble Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You two have some scheduling to work out." Dave said as he left. Alex looked at Alicia her eyes met his and she was genuinely sorry, he knew that she had nothing to do with what was happening with her husband's friends. And he had no intention of tipping his hand. She came close to him and smiled they gently kissed and she made an evil grin. She kicked the chair out of the way and towards the door.

"What are you doing?"he asked as she knelled in front of him. She began to unzip his pants.

"Well I got you all hot and bothered the other day." she said as she reached into his pants and almost chirped in excitement when she found what she was looking for. "I think its only right I take care of it." she said as she took his dick out and smiled up at him. Before he could say a word her mouth dived around the head of his dick and began sucking it deep.

"Fuck!" he said feeling his dick being swallowed. "That feels good." he moaned as her head bounced up and down. His dick began to grow the more she sucked and soon she could not take it all the way in anymore as it reached its full ten inches. She stopped for a second gasping for air, she took off her business suit top and the light white shirt under revealing the black bra from the pictures. Alex dick throbbed looking down at her massive chest.

"I see someone likes what they see." she said holding his dick in both her hands as she worked it back and forth.

"Oh you have no idea." he said back to her smiling. She took it back in her mouth again and soon she was gagging on it again trying to fit it all in her mouth. Alex grabbed her head and forced it forward onto him till he was all the way in. She pushed herself off.

"No not today." she gasped. "My throat is still recovering from the last fucking you did with this monster" she said smiling. Alex smiled reaching down for her tits. He wanted to see them so badly.

"What have you been thinking about the past few days?" she asked working his dick in her hands.

"Tit fucking those bad boys." he said looking down at her tits. She smiled and patted one of the other chairs. Alex moved over to the chair and sat down his dick shooting straight upward. She leaned in close over it she reached for his dick and pushed under her bra and through her breasts into her deep cleavage.

"Like this?" she said holding the sides of the chair, her bra kept her boobs tight together so she did not have to hold them, she rocked up and down and side to side. Alex's eyes rolled as his dick slid up and down in her tight cleavage. "Say something." she giggled. Alex opened his eyes and was amazed even as big as his dick was it did not make it all the way up through her cleavage.

"Fuck they are big!" he said as she bounced higher and faster. She kept going till she could see he was close to cumming.

"Wow you really like tit fucking!" she exclaimed. "It took twice as long when I sucked you off last time." she said bouncing her tits harder on his dick. Alex held her shoulders as fucked upwards into her chest trying to get a peek of his dick through them but not succeeding.

"Fuck I am gonna cum." he said. She quickly lifted off of him and inserted his dick into her mouth. She bobbed her head up and down as fast and deep as she could before holding it deep as he exploded in her mouth. She tried to keep count of how many shots he fired inside of her mouth but it just kept cumming, she had to swallow twice to keep up. Finally he stopped and fell back on the chair. She swallowed the last of his cum and licked his dick clean before taking it out of her mouth. "Fuck I needed that." he said. She looked at him and laughed.

"Well I am glad you did not waste any of it." she said licking her lips. He laughed back

"A promise is a promise." he said sighing. She giggled and looked at his dick it was still flaccid but she kept looking at it with hungry eyes.

"Sorry I should repay the favor." he said looking down at her. She nodded her head with a cute look.

"But only if your going to fuck me with that!"she said with a smile and an excited look.

"I thought you would want me to..." he began to say but she already took one of his hands and plunged it inside her bra.

"Nu uh!" she shook her head "Fuck me!" she said loudly watching his dick grow back up. "mmmmm" she said. "I am so glad your a boob man" she giggled as she turned he back to him and put her hands on the table. Alex stood up behind her and pulled up her skirt, revealing a nice black thong he pulled it down and pushed a finger deep inside her wet pussy.

"Wow your soaking." he said smiling.

"Stop teasing and fuck me!" she said. Alex did not wait to be told again he grabbed his dick and inserted it deep inside her, her hands clawed the table feeling his full length and girth fill her pussy, she knew he was not all the way in, she lowered her her head and arched her back pushing her ass into the air.

"Fuck yeah!" he grabbed her tiny hips and used them to grab her tightly. He began to fuck her harder, pulling her back with each stroke. "Fuck your tight!" he said trying to get all of him in, she was moaning loud, she was so glad the room was sound proof because she was moaning louder and knew she was only getting started. With a hard push and grab he felt all of him get in her and her head rose.

"FUCKKKKKKK!!! MEEE!!" she screamed as she felt it push up on her, he fucked harder, she could now feel it hitting her cervix on every stroke. It felt too good she didn't care who heard her she was screaming and moaning as fast and as hard as she could. Alex grabbed both of her hands and pinned them behind her on her back with one hand as he began to fuck her harder.

"This what you want to be fucked!!" he said down to her. Her face lay flat on the table as saliva dripped from her mouth her ass was pointed right up and at the moment Alex was pounding away at her pussy.

"Yes fuck me, fuck my married pussy, fuck it good and hard!" she said back to him causing him to fuck deeper into her, she knew she would be sore tomorrow with his big dick slamming into her, but damn she never had been penetrated this deep before. She began pushing back onto it, she pulled her arms back from him and righted herself up with her arms holding her up. "Stay still big boy." she said looking back at him, her hair was already beginning to get messy from all the sweat.

"Ok." he said as he kept his dick stationary watching her bounce her ass back and forth her pussy going back and forth on it. She continued to push back further on it shaking her ass and rolling it around. "Damn girl sure you don't have some black in you?" he smiled watching his dick go in and out of her pussy.

"No not before the last time and today but I want some of that black cock!" she said back to him. Alex took the invite and began to fuck her and they met strokes as she pushed back he moved forward pushing deeper into her. She felt for sure he would be entering her stomach soon if this kept up. Her body gave on her as she collapsed back onto the table she shook as the most intense orgasm she ever felt erupted inside her pussy. Alex saw her cumming and felt her muscles tighten around him. He tried to keep going but soon he began to feel it.

"Fuck I am cumming!" he said. He began to pull out to cum on her bare ass or in her mouth.

"DONT YOU FUCKING DARE!!" she screamed "I want that cum inside me dammit! She cursed back at him. Alex pushed deep inside her and let off a torrent of cum, he held her hips tight as his legs began to get weak. Again Alicia felt his cum fill her pussy, it began to feel like he would never stop.

"Fuck me!" he said as he leaned forward still cumming finally he stopped and fell to the chair beside him, he began to feel light headed. She turned around and looked at him, he looked pale.

"You ok?" she smiled as she felt her pussy it was leaking cum. "Think I should of swallowed it." she smiled thinking of how she was going to get through a work day with a pussy full of cum. Alex nodded he was out of breath.

"I think you drained me." he said lightly.

"Did you drink anything today?" she asked still smiling she reached down and pulled up her thong and her skirt, she would have to rush to the bathroom and clean up but as she stood her legs wobbled.

"No came right over." he said to her.

"Here have some water" she said as she reached the table with a water jug. "Don't want you dying of dehydration." she laughed. Alex drank the water and began to feel better.

"So that's what dehydration feels like?" he said returning back to his normal self. She nodded to him as she put back on her white shirt then her business over coat on.

"We should..." she began to say. Alex stopped her. He bent down and gave her a kiss. She pushed him off "No! Don't do that or you will have my legs over your shoulders, over on that couch!" she said looking over at the couch.

"Since when is that a bad thing?" he laughed.

"Alex we have work to do and your tempting me." she said walking backwards.

"Your right." he said looking down at her chest, they were well hidden in the shirt and over coat but he knew they were there.

"They are still yours, you can have them later." she smiled as she opened the door.

Alex returned to his office he looked over the papers that were now stacked on his desk. He quietly sighed to himself, popped his headphones on his head. Soon he was drowned in heavy rock music and going through each paper one by one.

The rest of the day flew by uneventful, except for a pauses to stretch and drink some soda. He still felt tired and drained which was very unusual for him but he shrugged it off and continued working Soon he began to piece it together. There was some shady deals going on within the bureau, and he was beginning to have doubts about his role in this deal. Last thing he wanted was to suddenly have an "accident" he shrugged at the thought. Too many people knew him now, and questions would be asked especially if he let on that he was working with the FBI. He would have to let Simon on to what he was doing and give as little details as he could, having a cop on your side would surely make it a little harder to make him disappear. There was suddenly a text it was from Paula she said she needed to talk to him.

He walked over to the distribution center Paula greeted him from behind her desk. She looked a bit flustered. "Come in my office." she said pushing the buzzer to let him in. It must be serious she never let anyone inside her office.

"What is it?" he asked..

"Two men came in here asking about you." she said. Alex immediately thought of Bobbi's friends.

"Heavy set, kinda muscular?" he asked. Paula nodded

"What kind of trouble have you got yourself into?" she asked. Alex shrugged he honestly had no idea what they wanted. He had to find out what exactly Bobbi did for a living maybe that would clear some things up.

"Well I would watch your back closely if those are the type of people your attracting." she said spinning back around to face her computer. Alex walked back out of the center. He had to do something about this and soon before it escalated. But right now he had to keep working if he let on that something was up they might get tipped off and do something more drastic. As he walked back in he was caught off guard by someone running out the door.

"Heyyyy watch it!" he said but the person was already gone. Nobody had been chasing him but again things were always stressful around here. Alex went to Alicia's office but her out of office sign was hanging on the door. Dave motioned for him to come over to his office instead.

"I sent Alicia out for a few things, she will be back soon." Dave sat as he took a big slurp of his coffee, the man drank more coffee than anyone in the world. Alex would have to wait for another time to talk to her.

"It was not important." Alex said as he left Dave's office, he walked towards his and fumbled for the keys, they were missing from his pocket, he knew he put them in there, he always locked his door, it was a rule of thumb around here. He searched every pocket and began to back track his steps, when he reached the door he saw them lying on the floor. "Must have came out when that guy hit me." he said to himself.

Alicia knocked on his door later that day. "Times up." she said as she entered. Alex smiled

"Huh?" he asked. She shook her head at him

"It's 7pm already." she said pointing to his clock on the far wall, "they will start cleaning and kicking you out soon." She said. Alex shook his head

"Already?" he said looking at his watch, he must have gotten into a very good rhythm. He packed up his laptop and put it into the safe, then he took the paper work he had already gone through and put it in a filing cabinet, the papers he had not started yet he put into another safe. It was his system of doing things. Alicia walked with him on the way out to the parking lot.

"Dave told me you came by my office?." she asked breaking the silence. Alex had almost forgot but now that he remembered.

"Yeah I forgot what Bobbi did for a living, I know you told me but you know me." he laughed. Alicia shook her head

"He is into Security, for heavy hitters in the trade market." she said without hesitating. Alex thought for a moment this did not help clear anything up other than that these guys could probably beat the crap out of him any day of the week. They got to Alicia's car. "Get in I will drive you to your car." she said with a smile. Alex looked over at his car it was within walking distance

"But its...." he began to say. She gave him a look that told him to shut up and get in. "Ok if you say so." he said as he climbed in. She drove the car away from the parking lot and behind the distribution center. Immediately her hands drifted towards his pants and he was quickly grabbing at her top.

"That didn't take you long." she said as his hands found their way inside her top. She smiled as she found what she was looking for which at the rate it was growing was not hard to find at all. She pushed him back on his seat and dived down for her prize. Within seconds she had it in her mouth and was bobbing her head up and down on his dick.

"Fuck you really like sucking my dick, don't you?" he said as she sped up the process. She did not answer but the sounds of her slurping and sucking on him filled the car. He reached under her top with a free hand and began working his way up till he got to her chest he pushed his hand under her bra and cupped and squeezed as much of her boob as he could which was not much from this position. She was getting much better at getting more of his dick in her mouth and down her throat. With his other hand he guided her head up and down on his dick. Soon he was pushing upwards into her mouth. She came up for air for a few seconds before diving back down on it again. Soon Alex took both his hands and began forcing her head down on his dick. "Fuck that feels suck it deep, deep throat it!" he said as he heard her gagging on it, she tried to come up for air again but Alex pushed her down he held her head down on it hard before letting her go, she breathed heavy looking up at him. She spat on his dick and took it in her mouth again mumbling the words

"again." as she did so.. Alex forcibly pushed her head down on his dick feeling it go down her throat again she came back up breathing heavily. "I want your cum in my mouth!" she said looking up at him. As she licked the head of his dick.

"Get in the back." he said looking around outside the vehicle it was good that everyone had left or they would have been seeing everything. He climbed into the back with her, she had already taken off her top and was in the process of taking off her bra. Her large breasts burst free of their confines, her pink nipples pointed directly at him as he climbed on top of her chest.

"This what you want?" she asked as she cupped them around his dick. Even his large dick seemed to disappear between them she wrapped her arms around them creating a tight vice for him to slide his dick between them. He began to fuck them hard trying to get his dick to appear on the other end but no matter how hard he tried he couldn't. "You like tit fucking me don't you?" she said up at him. He shook his head as he fucked her huge tits harder. "Make sure you save that cum for my mouth." she said again peeking down at her tits she could see the head of his dick trying to work its way out of her cleavage.

"Going to spray your face with it." he said as he fucked her tits harder. She smiled up at him.

"You have to cum first!" she egged him on. "Want to spray my face with your cum!" she said tightening her tits around his dick. He shook his head. "Get it all over my face and in my blonde hair?" she asked she could tell he was getting close to cumming. "Come on you can do it cum for me, spray your cum all over my face and tits." she said as his eyes began to roll. She let her tits go as he pulled it up from the first few sprays splashed all over her face covering her eyes, nose and mouth she knew a lot of it got into her hair, she waited for the rest as she held it close to her face as it shot more and more, then she aimed it down so it shot her tits and covered them, he was still shooting so she took it in her mouth and took the last of it into her mouth and down her throat. "mmmmm." she said as she swallowed it. Alex looked down at her, her face was totally covered in cum her tits as well and she was licking it from her lips. "That's my boy." she said licking some from her fingers. "How do I look?" she smiled.

"See for yourself." he said as she sat up to look in the rear view mirror.

"Mmm I look good!" she said with a big smile. She took one of her huge tits and began licking the cum off it. He reached for her top. She took it and wiped herself clean. "Next time I want it all in my mouth, I don't like wasting a good thing" she smiled. She got back in the drivers seat and drove him to his car.

"Thank you. I needed that." he said as he got into his car, the sun was already going down. She laughed

"Who said that was for you?" she said with a smile. He gave her a look. "I wanted something and I took it, if that gives you pleasure then that's just a bonus." she laughed as she drove away. Alex shook his head and drove home.

12