Alex in Trouble Ch. 03

Story Info
Final Revelations.
8k words
4.53
17.8k
15
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/26/2022
Created 09/21/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex in Trouble Part 3

Further down the Rabbit Hole.

I know this has been a long time in the waiting but I had other stories, which I just had to try out. Hope this meets everyone's expectations.

As usual, It doesn't have to be said but. Interracial content, Bigger than average Boobs. So if you do not like that. You have been warned.

*

Alex stirred the pot making sure the rice was not sticking, he was making dinner for his guest. She should be here any minute. Once again he looked over at the window. He took a deep breath and walked towards it. Sure enough they were still there, two men sitting in a large sport utility vehicle. They had been there since this morning. He was beginning to get frustrated, he had been followed everywhere, it was getting to a point that they were not hiding the fact that they were following him. Ever since he started decrypting the files that the F.B.I. Agents had given him, he had been followed, he was sure his phone was tapped. There were two new neighbors on his floor, he would not think anything of it except they had moved in two days ago, and no one had seen them leave yet. He could not think clearly, there was so much going on. The business with fucking a married woman, whose husband were having people follow him, then the F.B.I. There was just too much. He knew of someone that could help him. He reached for his cell phone. It was amazing how the brain worked, a few hours ago, he would not have remembered this number to save his life, now his fingers danced over the pad. He sent a simple text asking a good friend how he was. They replied that they were doing very well, Alex sent back that he had met someone. He left out that she was married. He waited for the response. The friend said that they should meet one day and catch up. Alex shook his head. Tre had been one of his good friends, but he did not want to bring him into this. Not quite yet. Alex told him about the new job, but he also hinted that he thought something was going on. Knowing Tre the way he did, he knew Tre would start thinking outside the box. There was a knock on the door, great timing Alex thought as he had poured dinner into serving bowls at the table.

Alicia walked into the condo, she was wearing a long coat that came down to her ankles. Which looked great on her short stature. Alex closed the door behind her.

"Very nice." she said. As she looked around.

"Thanks." Alex said. "Can I take your coat?" he asked.

"Sure." she said as she he took the coat off her shoulders. He turned to put it on the coat hanger. When he turned back he was nearly floored by what she was wearing. "Take it. That you like?" she asked as she put her hand on her hip. It was the definition of the little black dress. It was low cut, in the front with mesh material over her chest. Her large breasts were barely hidden behind pieces of black fabric on either sides of the mesh. The dress fit her every curve tightly, it went down and stopped right at her thighs, her ass looked perfect in it. She was wearing black open toed high heels that made her calves look perfect.

"Speechless." she said as she walked past him. "That what I was going for." she said heading for the table.

"Well you definitely, hit the mark." Alex said shaking himself back to reality.

"You won the bet. You did not have to make dinner. I should have." she said as she sat down. "Well I don't think going over to your house was an option." Alex smiled.

"Definitely not." she smiled. They made some small talk over dinner. Which for his first try at a large scale dinner, was much better than he thought it would turn out. They went to the couch and sat down, with some wine.

"So." she said putting the glass down on the table in front of her.

"Yes?" he asked.

"You can cook, you are an athlete, and you're a great fuck." she smiled looking at him. "Anything you are not good at?" she asked.

"Lying." he shrugged. "I suck at it." he answered. She smiled and nodded.

"So what is on that mind of yours mister?" she asked leaning back in the chair crossing her legs, revealing her tight thighs.

"You know what is on my mind." he said back to her.

"Well tell me." she said.

"How big are they really?" he asked. She closed her eyes, smiling and shaking her head.

"A boob man through and through. Aren't you?" she said. Leaning forward. He nodded. She scooted her body over to him and straddled his lap. She gave him a deep kiss. He cupped her tight ass. She looked down at him as she began to take the dress off her shoulders. It was like peeling a second skin off. It reached her chest and he saw a black bra that was almost see through in the front. He lifted his hands off her ass.

"No. Not yet." she said to him. As she pushed herself off of him. Alex stared at her as she stood up in front of him. She had a look in her eyes. She turned around so she had her back to him. He sat back looking at her as she began to peel the rest of her dress down past her stomach, then her back. He couldn't restrain himself he wanted to reach out and grab her. As it passed her waist, he saw the glimpse of the thong she was wearing as she pulled it down further she bent forward at the waist, pushing her ass way into the air, the black thong showed but disappeared into her nice ass. He began to stir, he want to grab her right there and then and fuck her.

"Not yet." she said as she looked at him through her legs. This teasing was driving him crazy. She turned around facing him this time she held one of the straps to her bra up with a finger. "So how much do you want to know how big these are?" she asked teasing him again.

"Very much." Alex repeated. What a stupid question he thought, she knew how much he loved her boobs.

"Then it will cost you." she said as she grabbed her purse that was laying on the floor.

"What is in there?" Alex asked.

"Nothing." she smiled with an evil grin. She put her hands behind her back. "Stand up." she said. He stood up giving her a look. "Trust me." she smiled. He looked down at her and her cleavage.

"Ok." he said smiling. He turned slowly. As she grabbed both of his arms pressing her body against his. He felt her large chest against his back then he felt cold steel around his wrists. She had slipped handcuffs on him. She pushed him down onto the couch. Alex rolled himself back upright but before he could get his bearings, she was already straddling his waist. She was sitting on his knees, even though she was not that heavy, without his arms to help push himself upright he could not get up.

"What are..." he began to say before he felt her grab his head and thrust it into her cleavage. Everything went black, he started to move his head in her cleavage thinking that was she wanted but then he couldn't breathe, he tried to back out but she was holding his head tight. He tried to lift his knees but she had sat on them when they were straight, he was stuck. He struggled to free himself but he couldn't. Then she let him go.

"What the he..." he began to say as he got free. Again she pulled him in this time deeper as she pushed her chest out. He loved boobs, but not when they were used as a weapon. Again he began to panic when he couldn't breathe, this time she held him for longer. He barely could move his mouth. She let him go.

"Ok sto..." he began to say she did it again. Alex noticed a pattern and he began to smile, this time he did not struggle as she quickly let him go. This time he did not say anything.

"You learn quickly." she smiled. She reached behind her and got a blind fold. "Ready?" she asked. Alex nodded. If she was going to play a game. He was all for it. As long as he got what he wanted in return. She put the blindfold on. "Remember no talking." she said as he felt her get off of him. There was a moment when nothing happened. Then he felt it, she spread his legs, her firm ass was rubbing against his dick. Her back was against his stomach she was giving him a lap dance. She grind her ass into him harder. Then she stopped as he felt his pants beginning to be pulled off of him, then his boxers. He was rock hard. First there was nothing, no noise, then he felt it, like a shot of electricity. She wrapped her lips around his dick, but there were ice cold. She began to take him deep into her mouth. He wanted to say something, anything, to tell her how it felt. But he didn't he restrained from talking. The ice cold of her mouth, plus the sensation of her taking his dick into her mouth, was overwhelming. He pictured her with ice cubes in her mouth, bobbing her head up and down on his dick. He had never been so hard. Then it stopped, she felt her cold hand wrap around his dick then it was shoved hard between her tits. He felt the tightness of her cleavage as she began to bounce her tits up and down on his dick. There was no way he could last any longer, he was going to cum, this time harder than he ever came before. As if sensing this she took him into her mouth again. He grunted as he began to cum hard into her mouth.

"Well done." she said as she took off the blind fold.

"That was..." he began to say. As she was still wearing her bra. She had bra tit fucked him again. "Amazing." he said. She reached behind him and took the handcuffs off.

"Something I wanted to try." she smiled.

"Well we can definitely add it to the list of things that we should do again." Alex said. Still staring at her cleavage. Her huge chest sat on his lap, her boobs, still incased in her bra. "But you still did not tell me how big they are. "Oh yeah." She smiled with an evil smile. "I didn't." she said as she reached behind her. She stood up again. But this time she began to walk backwards. She walked to the hall that lead to the bedroom. She took her bra off and dropped it on the floor. "Now. Which do you want more?" She asked. As she covered most of her chest with her arms folded over them. "Or the bra?" she smiled as she pushed open the door.

"That's easy." Alex said as he stepped over the bra and into the bedroom. Alicia was already in his bed under the covers.

"Wise choice." She smiled as he came up to the bed. He just smiled at her, picking up the covers he crawled underneath them. He lay flat under the covers inching himself up between her legs. She smelt great. As he got closer to her, he could tell she was getting excited as he found what he was looking for. He grabbed her hips, and began to slide his tongue into her. All he could hear was a muffled moan from above the covers. Slowly he slid a finger into her, there was some more moaning and her legs began to move to and fro. He knew exactly how to make her move. A flick of his tongue here, a short lick there. He was going to tease her, just as she had teased him. He used his tongue and one finger to drive her crazy, avoiding her clit, or pushing to deep inside her. She was squirming. He felt her hands on the back of his head, trying to pull him into her. But he avoided it. He took another long, slow lick from the very bottom to the top, taking his time. Her back arched as he neared the top. Just as he got close to the top, he stopped. Her hands raced under the covers grabbing his head, but he quickly turned the tables, grabbing both her hands in his. He pinned them to the mattress, then pulled them under her, her own weight and his left hand were enough to keep them pinned. Now he could begin. He slid the finger deep inside her. Again her back arched as she pushed herself down on him. Now the moans where deeper, longer as he used his tongue to swirl around her clit. Her hands tried to pull away from his hand but he kept a tight grip on them. Her legs thrashed at his sides. As he began to suck on her, he began slowly then he began to suck deeper. Flicking his tongue. She was now his. With every flick, every suck, every plunge of his fingers, her body responded. For the third time her body arched but it stayed arched, he could tell she was in the throes of another orgasm but he did not move, or waver. Instead he increased his pace, now plunging a second finger into her he began to fuck her with his fingers. As fast as he could in this position. Finally her hands broke free of his as she pulled the covers off.

"Fuck me! You bastard!" she yelled at him. Her eyes wide and pleading. "Now!" she ordered. Who was he to disobey a direct order? He crawled up her body and slid himself into her. The deeper he slid the wider her legs went. He grabbed each leg and placed them on his shoulders. He began slowly at first, then he began to go faster. He stared down at her as he began to push forward. Her huge tits were now inches away from her chin. She pushed them together and began to suck on the nipples. This drove him crazy. He fucked harder, feeling her take him in deeper. He knew she could take all of him, only a few ever did without complaining. He pushed deeper into her finally getting it all in. Her face told it all as she closed her eyes, she bit her bottom lip as he fucked her with slow long strokes.

"Damn." He said as he watched his dick slide all the way out, till the tip was barely in, then sliding all the way back in to the hilt.

"mmmhm." She said replied up to him. "Fuck me!" she nodded. Still biting her lip. He pushed both legs apart and began to fuck her hard and fast. "Oh fuck!" she screamed as he fucked her harder than he had before. She wrapped both legs around him as he lay on top of her, reaching under her and grabbing her shoulders.

"You like taking it all. Don't you." He said to her. "Mmhmm." She said barely audible. "Let me show you." She said. As she unwrapped her legs from behind him.

"Lie down." She said. He just smiled at her. She shook her head, up at him. "I said... lie down." She said as she sat up and forcefully pushed him down to the bed. She crawled on top of him. She took his dick in one hand and gently began to slide herself down onto it. They both gently moaned as it entered her. She used his chest to prop herself upwards as she began to slide up and down on it. Alex loved to see her ride him. She let go of his chest and began to bounce faster. Her huge boobs, bounced along with her up and down, swaying side to side. He reached up with both hands and grabbed them. His hands usually dwarfed most boobs he held, but these were much more than a handful. He squeezed them, and pinched the nipples, which made her bounce harder. She pushed herself forward causing her boobs to smack him in the face. He sucked on them.

"Fuck me." She said as her body tightened up on him. "Again." She screamed as she looked at him. He nodded at her. As he was about to cum as well.

"He reached around and grabbed her ass." As he pushed up into her. He came hard inside her. She collapsed to the side after he felt like he had emptied himself into her.

"Damn you cum a lot." She said as she lay her head on his chest. He laughed.

"Never heard that before." Alex said. Which was true. But he had never came as much as he did, when he was with her. They lay in silence for a while. Listening to each other breathe. Then they fell asleep.

Alex was awoken by a door slam, he looked over at Alicia who was still sleeping. There was talking going on outside. How could he hear a door slam and talking when he was so high up? He got out of bed, he put on a pair of sport pants and made his way into the living room. Slowly he peeked outside. There was not one but four cars outside now. The men were all talking to each other. They should not be able to see him, he was on the fifth floor, and his lights were out. Then one of them pointed directly at him. Then another made a general motion. They were talking about his floor. Did they know what suite he was in? This made him nervous. He wanted to call the cops. But what would he say? He knew he had to do something. He reached for his phone then went to his laptop. He punched in a few security password into an online Navy site, his father had secured for him a long time ago. Then he got out his phone, he sent a discreet but informative text to the only person on the planet he trusted. He shut off the computer. He went back to the window. They were still there, but this time they were looking directly at his window. He knew turning the lap top on would tip them off.

"What are you looking at?" Alicia asked. He nodded down to them. She had put one of his black robes on. She walked over to him.

"What the ..." she said as she reached down for her purse. "I am going to kill him!" she said angrily.

"What is it?" Alex asked trying his best to play dumb.

"That is a few of my husband's friends and coworkers." She said picking up the phone.

"You going to call him?" Alex asked.

"No." she said as she smiled. "Worse." She waited for a response and then.

"Hi. There are people outside my condo building." She said in a distressed voice. "Yes. I can." she said as she gave the person over the phone the address. "Hurry. I think one of them has a gun." She said as she hung up. She smiled and shrugged. The cops in this part of town were very punctual. Mostly because rich and popular people lived very close. It took only a few moments before both sides of the road were lit up with police lights. The men made a run for their cars but it was too late. The cops were all over them.

"That would teach the fool." She said as she walked into the kitchen. There was a buzz from Alex's phone. It was his friend again. He put the phone down by his side and replied. Alicia was still going strong complaining about her husband. It buzzed again, this time he looked up at the digital clock on the wall and waited. The phone buzzed again. He replied then put it away. She had not seen him. It wasn't that he did not trust her. But something was wrong with everything. Her reaction to the men downstairs, the way she picked up her phone, and she had punched more numbers in her phone than just 911. The cops came from both directions, plus there was more than one cop car, none of them were city cops, all of them were unmarked. Which meant they were closer to this building than they should have. Something was definitely wrong. Which included her.

"You alright?" she asked.

"Yeah." He nodded. "Just if. Your husband is on to you..." he said as if he cared and even more so scared.

"Relax. He might be a big guy. But I know him. And he knows nothing. And if he did." She smiled as she hugged him. "So what." She said. "I am a big girl, I know what I want." She smiled as she looked up at him. "And that's you." She said. He nodded back down to her. "But I better get going. It is late. And I bet his friends are telling him all about this." She said as she began to pick up her things. Alex sat down on the couch. As he watched her.

"Don't worry." She said. As she walked towards the door. He nodded. He was not worried about her. It was her husband he was worried about. As she left he hurried for the window. They were all gone and the road was empty again. But then he saw it, a few men dashed for the building. He went to the door and locked it. He did not go for his gun, it would be futile at this point. Instead he reached for a cup, he quickly poured some water then grabbed a small plastic container and emptied its contents into the water. He drank it down fast, then reached for the milk jug and poured it into the glass, swirled it around then drank it. He left the glass on the counter top. He slowly walked to the bedroom, picked out some of his most comfortable clothes, which were sport pants, his favorite boxers and a muscle shirt. He carried them into the bathroom with him and took the quickest shower. He heard them enter his condo, he heard them enter the room. Now they were waiting outside the bathroom.

"Coming out." He said out loud. There was no knocking down the door. No gun shots. Which meant they were here to take him alive. So he got dressed. Opened the door then fell to his knees with his hands behind his head. They barged into the bathroom, one came up to him and hit him hard. He remembered falling to the floor unconscious.