Alex in Trouble Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Undercover cars!" Alicia yelled as she entered the police chief's office. "Calm down Sue!" the captain yelled back at her. "It's all we had." He said back to her.

"If I knew this was the type of cooperation we would get from the locals, I would have never signed up for this." She said to a man sitting down in the office.

"She is right." The man said. "The CIA, have been trying to catch these guys for years." The man said.

"And don't forget if it wasn't for us locals. You would still be chasing your tails." The captain said back.

"What about the FBI agents? Do they at least check out?" The lady named Sue said.

"Yeah. They are actual FBI." The man replied.

"Well at least that's one good thing." Sue said sitting in a chair.

"What were you doing over there?" the man asked. "Thought you were being his boss. He is bait remember?" he looked at her.

"What I do in my own time is no concern of yours or the agency!" She said.

"Don't forget where we picked you up. We can return you right back there." The man said. To which Sue folded her arms. A man rushed into the room.

"Sir. The men we just picked up." He said. "Their lawyer is here." He said.

"Well that was fast." The captain said. The CIA agent shook his head.

"Let them go." He said. "You have nothing on them." Then his phone started to ring. "What is it?" he said into the phone. "You're kidding." He said as he picked up his jacket that was hanging on the chair. "Do not move. till I get there." He said as he hung up the phone. He looked over at Sue. "They got him." He smiled. As he walked towards the door. There was two shots. Sue watched as the agent fell to the floor.

"Yeah. We will trace the call." The captain said into his phone. He was holding a gun. "What do you want us to do with the whore?" He looked at Sue, pointing the gun at her. "You sure? We could make it look like... No problem. I understand." He hung up the phone. He pushed a button on the intercom. "Get in here." He said. Two men entered. Sue was in shock looking down at the dead body of a federal agent. "Dump the body. And bring her. The boss wants her alive."

Alex eyes opened just enough to take in his situation. He had heard nearly everything that had happened to him. He had awoken when they took him out of the back of a car only to be put into another and driven to this location, wherever it was. They had tied him to this chair but not before he had slid two fingers into the knot. Whoever had tied him had been too busy with their boss talking to them, that they did not pay attention to what Alex was doing. The ingredients from the powder he had drank had done its job. Even though he was slightly groggy, he was not completely out of it. Why did they always sit people in wooden chairs? Alex thought. But then three people started to walk towards him, so he closed his eyes and lowered his head. "Wake him." One of the voices said. He recognized it right away. It was Bobbi. His nerves began to get the better of him. How long had he been out? His friend should have contacted someone by now.

"Nice, concoction of herbs." Bobbi said. "Come on. I know you're awake." He said loudly. Alex shook his head and smiled. He looked up there were three guys. He was in some sort of old refrigeration room, it looked like in its good day it might have been for meat or some sort of packaging of some sort. "How long you think you been out?" Bobbi said kneeling to his level.

"Three, maybe four hours." Alex replied. He had to distract him so his friend would have the time to call for help.

"Seven." Bobbi replied with a smile. "No doubt Tre. Took our little talk to heart. Got angry and called a few friends." Bobbi said standing up. This worried Alex, he knew of his friend. Worst yet he knew what the plan was. "Don't worry I have no intention of hurting Tre or his new girlfriend." He smiled as he walked back to the others. "And by the time, the authorities get here." He said as he walked by the other two. "My friends here, would have lynched another black guy." He shrugged. "Just another day out here." Bobbi smiled. "Two weeks. And you would be just another name." he smiled. "So how about you do me a favor?" he asked. Alex looked up at the giant. As he stood over him.

"What have you found out from the F.B.I. papers so far?" he asked with the smile still on his face.

"That's what this is all about?" Alex laughed.

"Yeah. You didn't think it was because you were fucking my wife? Did you?" he asked. Alex nodded.

"It had crossed my mind." Alex smiled.

"Fuck no!" Bobbi said. "Fuck her! I don't care. I sure as hell don't want anything to do with her." he walked backwards. "Fuck her sideways. I could give two shits." He was standing by one of the men. He whispered something and the man walked off.

"Wow. So the papers." Alex said. Bobbi nodded. "Well they know, the moon landing was a fake. Roswell was a Halloween party gone out of control. And Kennedy wasn't assassinated." Alex lied. Bobbi clapped. He had a huge smile on his face.

"The Kennedy assassination." He said as he got close to Alex. "We planned it out and we made it happen." He punched Alex hard it made Alex fall back to the floor with the chair. "But I knew you wouldn't give up the information willingly. So I brought in an old friend. The door opened and Desirae walked in. She looked just as he remembered her. Tall lady with jet black short hair. Huge tits that rode high on her chest. She was wearing a black skin tight outfit that stopped short at her thighs, with knee high boots on. She was pushing a cart full of shiny metal objects. Alex smiled and shook his head.

"Still find her attractive?" Bobbi asked.

"You guys must have nothing to fucking do!" Alex laughed. "I mean seriously?" he laughed in the direction of Desirae. "To plant one of your operatives at the gym I go to." He said then he looked at the guy standing near to Bobbi. "Have him bump into to me to take my keys." He laughed. "Yeah I recognize you." He shook his head. "Your whole group needs a new fucking hobby." He laughed. Bobbi smiled and walked near him again. Alex braced himself for another hit. Bobbi shook his head.

"Get it all from him. Then kill him." He said. "Slowly." To which Desirae nodded. They left her there with him.

"Hi." He said.

"Hi." She said back with a thick Russian accent.

"Never heard the accent before." He said as she began preparing whatever tools she had on the table.

"Nope. Hardly use it." She said. "But you will hear it a lot now." She said turning to him with a syringe. She stabbed it into his arm. He shot her an angry look. "That will take care of whatever medication you took." She said as she walked to the far back of the cooler. She came back with a chair. "Have to wait for it to take effect." She said staring right at him as she sat down.

"To think one time I thought we saw eye to eye." He smiled. He was already beginning to feel the effects of whatever she had put in him. His vision was getting cloudy. He felt like he was in a haze.

"It happens." She said as she got up. She took another syringe and stabbed him with it. "Adrenaline." She said. "Don't want you to pass out." She said as she walked in front of him. "Now before I start." She said as she straddled him. "You have two options and only two." She said. Alex did not know if he was coming or going. Part of him felt like he could pass out right there and then. Another part felt like he could run a marathon. He nodded. Even though he did not know what he was nodding for. "Good." She said as she held his head in both hands. "First option. Tell me what you know of our organization and how much the F.B.I. knows." She said. To which Alex shook his head. He knew if he told her other innocent people would be hurt. "Ok it is. Option two then." She said standing up.

"Wait." Alex said feebly. She came back to him. He mumbled something. To which she straddled him again. "You have very nice tits." Alex said with a smile on his face. She smiled.

"Yes. I know. You have been staring at them for quite a while." She said as she squeezed them. "Best that money can buy." She said.

"No..." Alex said shaking his head.

"Yes." She smiled. She pulled his drugged face into them. Then pushed him away. "But onto serious things." She grabbed a small knife and walked close to him. She stopped. "Is that?" she said looking back at the door, Alex nodded as his pants had tented from her pushing her huge fake tits in his face. "I knew you were big, but." She said. She stole another look at the door. "A peak won't hurt." She said putting the knife back down. She straddled him again stealing a few glances at the door. She reached into his pants. She said something in Russian and pulled it all the way out. Alex was nearly out of it. "Fuck it." She said. She was wearing a small skirt so she quickly lifted herself up and slid it into her. She began to bounce up and down on him. His head bobbed back and forth like a bobble head as she fucked him. "Damn." She kept saying holding in her moans and whimpers. She looked back at the door. As she rode him faster. Her captive seemed to be completely out of it. But she did not care. She was so close. "Been so many fucking years." She said whimpering into Alex's ears. Alex whispered something but it was inaudible. She leaned into him closer to get a better listen but still could not hear, she put her ears next to his mouth. Then she tried to pull back in shock he had said a solution that mixed with Adrenaline made him quite awake and very alert. Alex quickly broke his hands free of the rope and pulled her close to him as he lifted the chair with his legs and slammed backwards. The chair broke under their combined weight. He turned over and now was on top of her.

"Now. You have two options." He said as she wrestled to get free from him." He said. "Tie yourself up. Or I knock you out?" he said. She still struggled so he lifted her head and slammed it backwards into the ground. Her eyes closed. "Option two it is then." Alex said as got to his feet, quickly tied her up with what was left of the rope. He was sure Bobbi and the others would be on him soon. He quickly ran for the door. Slowly he opened it. He looked out and saw a large man standing in the hallway. The hall was carpeted and well lit. Whatever was going on here, the room he was just in, was left as is. The rest of it was re done. Which made sense to him as he knew that is what they wanted the public to believe. If he had been let out or let go. All he could say was an old packaging room. The police would be looking for an old warehouse. Not a remodeled one.

Alex had to think fast. His friend would not give up on him. So he couldn't, he pulled the door back closed. So this part of the warehouse was not on camera, which was for sure. Or they would have seen him already. He grabbed two knives from the torture table that Desirae had brought. Damn he wished he had let her finish, between the adrenaline and howhorny she had made him. He was feeling antsy. He stared down at her. Her fake tits looked perfect. He shook himself back to reality. He had to make it out of there. Slowly he reopened the door, this time the man was right there. Alex rushed at him plunging the sharp knife into the man's stomach. Blood flowed everywhere as the man slowly fell to the floor. Alex pulled the knife out and made his way down the hall. He knew he had only a few moments at the most before someone would find him. He walked down the hall there were rooms on either side, he could not chance being seen. He looked up and smiled. Just like a video game, there were air vents. But he knew he was way too big to fit inside them. He walked up to the first room there was a lady in there she was typing furiously away at her computer, and bobbing her head to the music blasting into her ears, from her ear buds. Slowly he walked passed she did not even look his way. The other room had two men talking to each other, as they were writing on a board. The door was open so he slowly reached in and pulled it closed as he walked by, so far so good. He said to himself as he walked around the corner. There in front of him was a door that led to the outside he could tell it must be night as the light from the hall did not penetrate the darkness coming from the bottom.

"So close." A voice said from a corner ahead of him. Bobbi and two others walked in front of him. There was no point in hiding now. "Desirae?" Bobbi asked. Alex looked behind him the two men from the room were walking up to him from behind. Alex knew he was vastly outnumbered but he was not going down without a fight he back himself into the corner with both knives in his hand. "Kill him." Bobbi said casually. "He is not worth all of this." He shook his head. They began to walk towards him. Suddenly there was a large noise as the building shook.

Two men dropped through the ceiling and fired two shots at the two men. Bobbi ran for the door but it was blown inwards as men in gear entered the building with guns trained on him. Bobbi smiled. As he put his hands up.

"Got them." One of the men said into his radio. Simon came running in he was dressed in riot gear, with a bullet proof vest. Alex sunk back against the wall.

"Tre?" he asked. Simon kneeled next to him.

"Yeah." Simon nodded. "Don't know who is, but he sent all of the things you sent him all over. There were things on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, and Tumblr. You name he put it on there." Simon laughed. "I guess he made a few phone calls and did not get through, so he tried other ways." Simon said trying to pick Alex up.

"That's my boy!" Alex smiled. Simon looked at Alex's arms. As other men began to walk out at in hand cuffs. "You know they will find a way to get some of them free. Right?" Alex said. As he watched Bobbi and the others get taken out in handcuffs.

"Not our problem." Simon said. Simon turned to one of the men standing guard. "Medic." He whispered. Alex tried to stand up but his feet was failing him.

"Let's just sit for a while. Ok?" Simon said. He knew his friend was way beyond medicated and he did not know what was coursing through his body.

"I don't feel so good." Alex said as his fell unconscious.

"Well look who is up!" A nurse said looking down at Alex as he woke up in a hospital bed. Alex shot up and looked around. He was strapped down. "Calm down. You are alright." The nurse said as she pushed him down. His eyes bolted all over looking for something, anything to hit her with.

"You're safe Alex." Simon said rushing into the room. Alex lay back down but still looked skeptical.

"What about them?" Alex said.

"They. Will not be worrying you." A man said walking into the room. "They have way too many problems on their hands." The man stood tall, he had white hair and wore glasses. "Name is Richard Eisen." He said as he took a seat next to Alex. "You're safe because, this is a military prison. Unless they have a private army, which according to your findings and a bit of researching ourselves. I am sure when I say they don't." he smiled. "They will not reach you, touch you, or talk to you." He said. "So son, tell me about them." Richard said. Alex looked over at him and then to Simon who nodded. He sat up.

"Shortly after the formation of the FBI. Charles Bonaparte knew that the citizens of the U.S. Would not give in to everything that he wanted the FBI to be. He secretly told three men to covertly form a secondary agency that would do what was needed to be done to keep America safe." Alex said. "They formed an unnamed group, and they kept it unnamed, even its papers had no name, its agents were given numbers or phrases, no names, nothing to point out to who was in charge or who was a member, if any of them were caught." He said. "They have done many things in the name of saving the American public. From assassinations, accidental deaths, near assassinations." Alex said. Richard nodded.

"How many members do they have today?" Richard asked.

"Where?" Alex replied.

"They have agents in the FBI, CIA, and NSA. Abroad in other agencies in Japan, China, England, Australia. You name it they have people in it. So you say they don't have an army. Not in the military sense, but in the intelligence sense. You are vastly outnumbered." Alex said. "One of them, was dying he knew he did not have long. But he wanted out so badly. But they would not let him. He wanted a free life to have an actual name. So he began collecting evidence. And that's what the FBI found. He left it where it could be found." Alex said. He was rambling. He head read so much, knew so much. There was no way he could survive a day longer. "That guy is probably dead by now. The evidence is years old." Alex looked at Richard. "You are going to be playing catch up to an Agency that has been around for a long while, that has no idea, who is in charge, who has no one to tell them that they are doing things wrong. How do you bring something like that down? It has taken a life of its own." Alex shook his head. "And I am as good as dead."

"Maybe. Maybe not." Richard said standing up. "For now though. No one is coming close to you. I can assure you that." He said nodding his head. "As for how we take them down? We do it one cell at a time." Richard said. "They know that we know, that is all that matters." The nurse nodded as Richard past her on the way out.

"Would you like a visitor?" she asked. Alex looked at Simon.

"She has been waiting to see you." He shrugged down at him. Alicia stepped into the door way. Her face was all bruised up and her hands were taped up. "She was being transported to where they were holding you. Seemed Bobbi wanted to finish her off personally." Simon said. "If it wasn't for your friend and her. We would of never found you in time." Simon nodded at Alicia as he exited the room.

"Hi." She smiled.

"Hey." Alex said he smiled back at her.

"I tried to fight back." She said holding her hands up.

"Aw." Alex laughed. Then she started crying. "What?" he asked.

"My name..." she said. "It's not Alicia." She looked up at him through her tear soaked eyes. He was staring at her. She nodded. "It's Sue, or Suzy. Usually people just call me Sue." She said. Alex looked at her. There was more to this, he could tell. She would not be crying if there wasn't more. She took a seat and looked at him. "I was a dancer, I had done some movies. You know the porn type ..."she said as she rolled her eyes. "I was broke, about to get evicted, when they came to me." She said but she was looking at him as if she was waiting for him to say something. "The CIA. Not Bobbi's group. They wanted me to get married to some guy and play the perfect wife." She stared at him. "Say something." She said.

"I knew." Alex shrugged. "Not then. But when I was taken. Bobbi said he didn't sleep with you." Alex said. "I knew right away that must have meant he knew something about you." Alex said. "Right then I knew that you must have been an undercover." He shrugged.

"And?" she asked wiping her eyes.

"If you hadn't told me. If you kept the pretense up, then I would be upset. But you were doing your job." Alex shrugged. Suzy jumped on top of him.

"You are the best." She said down to him. He nodded back. But he stared down her low cut shirt. She rolled her eyes. "What am I going to do with you?" she smiled as they kissed. He instantly grabbed one of her boobs. "I swear. I am going to get a reduction." She said. "Nurse!" she yelled. The nurse came to the door. "I think I need a reduction. Can I get ..." she began to say but Alex put his hand over her mouth. The nurse smiled and began to close the door.

"I will give you two some privacy." She said as the door closed.

"You are supposed to be resting." Suzy said down to him. Now he had both hands on her boobs. "Fine!" she said. "But then rest!" she said. Alex nodded. As she climbed under the covers with him.