Alex in Trouble Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You still haven't told me, how big they are." He said as she threw her shirt out from under the covers. She leaned in close to him and whispered in his ear. His eyes widened as she disappeared under the covers.

Alex woke up to a newspaper being tossed on the bed, by a male nurse. He smiled then threw a pen. He walked out. Alex was still a bit tired from Suzy's visits. It was his third day here. He was scheduled for release soon. As he picked up the paper it showed a car crash. The driver and passenger had died. Alex looked at the names. The passenger that was in the back seat had been Richard Eisen. Alex began to read the report. The driver had lost control going down an icy road, the car had lost control and wrapped itself around a tree. Alex shook his head but then as he re-read the article he noticed some spelling mistakes and some words put in the wrong order, to someone else it would seem just trivial mistakes but to him it seemed more. He took the pen and began to fix them. But then he noticed there were extra letters. He wrote them on the side of the paper in the order that he found them. He shook his head and smiled. Looking out the door that was still open the male nurse was still there. He nodded back at Alex, then walked away. The letters had spelled: Anywhere, Anytime.