Alex in Wonderland

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah," he said, finally convinced that he was the only person who could get himself out of this situation. "You're right. I'll go over right now and try to talk some sense into the kid."

"Remember not to make him mad, Alex," Julie reminded him. "He is a big guy, and I'm not sure how you'd do against him if it came to blows. Oh, and Alex, I left my purse there when I talked to him before. Could you remember to bring it back when you're done? Thanks. And while you're there I'm going to go make time with his buddy who called out to me once we got on the bus to. No since sitting all alone for the duration of the ride."

He got up, nodding at Julie, acknowledging her statement and request while at the same time wondering just how the hell he got into this mess in the first place. As he reached the seat next to John he smiled at him as the boy looked into his eyes briefly before looking down. Then he asked, "John, would you mind if I sat here so we could talk for a bit?"

"Really," John asked in amazement. "You want to talk to me?"

"Sure," Alex said. "I really would. I think there's a lot we need to talk about, don't you?"

"Well yeah, I do," he replied, like a love sick puppy, but then realizing his forwardness he immediately lowered his eyes in embarrassment. "I just didn't know how to approach you. You seemed so cold, so distant, when you first got on the bus, like you didn't want to be anyone's friend."

"Oh no, John," Alex assured him, sensing he was gaining the upper hand here. "I was just shy and overwhelmed by all the attention. But I really do want to be your friend. I do want to talk to you, yes I'd like that very much."

"Oh Alice," John said, practically swooning. "You don't know how great that makes me feel."

As soon as he heard his name misspoken, Alex knew he was in trouble. "It makes you feel great, John?"

"Oh yes, Alice," John said. "When you first got on the bus and I said how much I loved your hair, and how hot you looked, I was so embarrassed I immediately wished I could have taken everything right back. Not because I didn't mean it, because I did, I mean you are fuckin' hot, no shit, and I do love your hair. But I shouldn't have so crudely shouted it out like that because you're a lady, you're not a slut like most girls you meet around here."

"Oh John," Alex sighed, dropping his head into his hands, wishing there was some way he could convince this guy he had things all wrong. Unfortunately, John, upon hearing Alex sigh, believed he was sighing in a manner that suggested he was falling for his seductive prattle.

"There, there, baby," he cooed, wrapping his arm around Alex to comfort him. Then he raised his hand to the side of Alex's head and pulled it into the side of his neck where Alex was able to rest it and gain comfort there from simply knowing the boy was trying to help him through this time.

Suddenly realizing where he was and what was happening to him, Alex quickly lifted his head and began to move away and get up. Before he did he remembered Julie's purse.

"Look John," he said, giving John a bright smile and sound his most cheerful. "It was nice talking to you but I have to go. Julie's going to wonder about me. Oh, and she wanted me to collect her purse for her before I went back to our seats."

"Sure, Alice," He said. "And thanks a lot for coming over to talk to me. Wait just a minute."

While Alex waited, John searched Julie's purse for a scrap of paper and a pen. Finding them, he wrote his name, address, email address and phone number down and handed them to Alex.

"Here, honey," he said, then handing Alex a blank scrap of paper as well. "Now you give me your information too. As soon as we get settled we'll start writing, calling and/or texting each other up a storm, okay?"

"Umm. Uh, yeah, sure, okay John," Alex answered, doing the same with all his information, then handing it over. Taking it from him, John notice Alex's nails were without polish and pulled him back into the seat next to him.

"Hey Alice," he said. "What's with this? Didn't you have time to do your nails this morning before you left for this trip? Shit girl, you can't walk around without any polish on your nails. That's like a girl walking around half-naked, you know that. Here, let me take care of that for you."

"No, no John," Alex insisted, trying to pull his hands away. "Really, there's no need to do this, really, there isn't."

"Now don't worry about a thing, love" he said. "I do this a lot of times for my sister, in fact I enjoy doing it, so quit making such a fuss about it and let me do my work here."

Alex saw he could not beat John's brute strength so finally, in capitulation he stopped resisting and allowed him to take his hands and pull them into his body

Alex saw the bottle of polish John was about to use and saw it was a really, really bright red shade called "slut red" and began to fight again. "No John," he pleaded. "Please John, not that color. Anything else but that."

"What's wrong with this, baby," he asked. "I love this shade. It was my sister's favorite and I think its really hot. I can't believe Julie has this color in her purse. Trust me, you will look so cool walkin' around with this shade of polish on your nails."

Again Alex was forced to give in. He was unable to go against anything this boy wanted him to do. There was simply no arguing against his desires. Alex's hands hung limp until John finished up.

"Okay Alice," he said when he was done. "Now, shake your hands and blow your nails to help dry them faster."

When Alex did this for a few minutes, he felt he could finally get out of there safely. However, John had other ideas. "Now babes," he started. "Let me see your feet."

At first Alex looked at him uncertain he'd heard him correctly, and then wondering what he could want with his feet. "Come on, honey," he said again, more insistently. "First your left foot."

Almost without thinking Alex raised his leg and propped his foot into John's lap where John suddenly removed his shoe. Without the covering Alex was quite able to feel the protrusion he and Julie had secretly wondered about. His foot was also assuring him that their musings were right on the money – this guy was definitely *big* all over.

After finding this to be true, much to his embarrassment, Alex tried to lift his foot away but John would have none of it. He was sliding Alex's foot all around his covered meaty rod until he felt Alex stop his movements and resistance. Then he just left it where it was and pulled out the bottle of "Slut Red" nail polish once again.

Alex saw it and realized what he was about to do but knew this time there was no chance to keep him from doing what he was about to do, so he just sat there and watched as each one of his five toes were turned a slut red color. When John was done with that foot, he did the same to Alex's other foot leaving both feet bare for some time so the ten freshly polished toes could dry.

When John was finished with the polish and had it put back into the purse, he pulled out a tube of lipstick that contained a matching shade of glossy "Slut Red" color.

"I noticed that you also didn't have any lip gloss or lipstick on," John said. "So I thought this would look really great on you too, especially since you're wearing "Slut Red" all over. Normally I'd have my girls put this on and give me a blow job, but as I said, you're a lady, and I just can't ask a lady to do such a thing for me, no matter how hard my cock is, and especially on a bus."

Still though, John handed Alex the lipstick and after being reassured he would not be asked to suck John's cock, and also after being called a lady once again, and being told the difference between him and the other girls, Alex simply, without being forced to do so, coated his lips with the lipstick he was handed.

As he was finishing up however, he looked over at John and saw him pulling his zipper down which released the monster cock he'd had hidden beneath his trousers.

"Like I said, Alice," John assured Alex. "I won't ask you to suck me off here because you're too much of a lady and this place is too public. However, that "Slut Red" shade is just too much for me so I have to ask you to please, please, with those soft hands and those gorgeous nails of yours, you've just gotta jerk me off. I really got to get some relief here and looking at those sexy hands and nails will definitely do the trick, okay?"

As he was talking, John lifted Alex's hand from his lap and without the boy even being aware of it, he laid it gently upon his meaty, six-inch still-flaccid organ. Once there, Alex, without even really thinking about it, slowly wrapped his slender fingers around John's slowly hardening organ, both guys now entranced as they watched those nails dipped in "Slut Red" polish slowly ride up and down the pre-cum slick shaft over and over again.

Feeling this turgid rod in his hand, Alex then looked up at John. He'd been dreaming of this moment since he was in grammar school. But this was different. His dream had always been of some girl doing this to him, of him carrying off some beautiful girl to a faraway land of make-believe. The kind of land his Mom used to conjure up in her bedtime stories of Beddy-bye Island where he'd imagine all the great adventures they would have there.

But now it was different. Now here he was as his delicate, slender fingers tipped with brightly polished nails wrapped gently and tenderly around this big, handsome boy's enormous granite shaft. Then, seemingly in awe, they both watched the five digits in unison stroke up and down this mighty cock as Alex did his very best to give John the greatest pleasure he was able.

At one point they both looked up from what Alex was doing and gazed into each others eyes. There they each saw a hunger that neither was able to ignore. John's lips starting moving closer to Alex's. Alex remembered They were the same lips that John used each time he mistakenly called him Alice, a reminder which now brought smiles to his face.

Then, while Alex continued stroking John's cock John lifted his hand and his fingers reached over to pull Alex closer. As the distance that separated them was diminished so too was Alex's desire to run. Then their lips touched and Alex breathed in the scent of John's cologne, his breath and his very being.

His heart skipped a beat as the soft brush of John's tongue against his caused Alex to involuntarily grip John's cock tighter and jerk it much faster. Alex felt John's tongue slip out and touch his lips which caused him to gasp from the surprise. Unsure of what to do, Alex opened his mouth willingly and timidly touched John's tongue with his own. As John's fingers moved into Alex's hair and coaxed him to deepen the kiss he did, and when he did, he was lost.

Suddenly John groaned in pleasure, moaning into Alex's mouth. Then immediately afterward Alex's hand was covered in hot, steaming cum, cum that drenched his fingers and covered his "Slut Red" nails. John put his lips up to Alex's ear and whispered, "Lick it off for me, okay baby? Do that one last thing for me and then we'll clean up and say our goodbyes."

Without saying a word Alex raised his hand to his mouth and began licking the come from his hand. While he was still doing that he bent over to pick up his shoes and as he was doing those two things he noticed the bus slowing down to a stop.

"Santa Monica," the bus driver called out. "This stop is the only Santa Monica stop. Everybody out."

Suddenly Alex realized it was his stop the driver just called out. So with his cum-covered right hand up to his cum-stained "Slut Red" painted lips he grabbed his shoes in his left hand and stood up on his bare feet showing off his "Slut Red" painted toenails.

"Sorry dear," he told his new boyfriend John. "This is my stop. Uh, I have to get off now. Um,right, you have my number and all. Text me or email, or whatever. You were really sweet. Maybe I'll see you again sometime."

As he ran off the bus, Alex couldn't help but finish off the yummy, tasty cum that was covering his hand. He never even gave a thought anymore about all the changes his body had been put through since he'd gotten up that morning and about how his sister was going to react to them.

12