Alex Is Forced To Become A Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TimT1972
TimT1972
338 Followers

Alex looked a mess, he was naked, sweating and covered in whip marks and wax. The thing was despite his evident pain and exhaustion he was still very turned on. Jenny knew the fun had to come to an end, so with Amanda's permission she released his ankle cuffs and helped from the whipping horse and put him on his knees before Amanda.

"Lick my boots!" Alex did as he was told, this was hard with his hands still behind his head, but he knew better than to refuse. As he licked the toe of Amanda's boot he was conscious his arse was exposed above him. He felt Jenny nudge his thighs apart and then start massaging his cock with her stiletto. She was not trying to cause him pain rather humiliation, proving her power. Alex did not react and redoubled his efforts to ensure Amanda's boots shone. When they did to Amanda's satisfaction, she attached a leash to Alex's collar and walked him to the bedroom. She released his hands and removed the anal hook then tied the leash to one of the easy chairs. Alex knew that this was not going to be the best of nights, he was bruised and aching all over, his balls were on fire and he had the prospect of sleeping naked on the floor without a pillow or a blanket. He watched as Jenny took off her latex dress and then helped Amanda take off her shorts, the latter took some time and involved great efforts. When the girls were both naked Amanda almost threw Jenny on the bed and then jumped on her. Alex could not see much after this as they frolicked under the bedclothes. He heard sighs and yelps for some time, it was evident they were going to have a much better night than he was!

The next morning the waitress brought in Amanda and Jenny's breakfast. She was clearly surprised at seeing Alex lying naked in the foetal position in the centre of the room, but ignored him as if it was nothing. Alex watched Jenny and Amanda enjoy their breakfast. Amanda giggled as she fed Jenny a flaky croissant. Jenny blew the flakes away and started nibbling Amanda's ear saying it tasked much better.

After a bit Amanda said, "Alex, come here." Alex did as he was told approaching the bed. Amanda then told him to slowly turn around so that she could examine the marks she had made on his body. She seemed to like her handiwork, "Jenny, thank you for introducing me to the pleasures of domination, I really enjoyed last night. You are a sweetie, a very sexy one. Alex I also enjoyed you, bend down let me give you a kiss. OK, you can go."

Alex put on his waiters outfit, first the jacket that caused his nipples pain, then the shorts which caused even more pain. The silky satin should have been soothing had the shorts not been so damned tight. As Alex left he knew that even being a waiter at Cartwright and Palmer wasn't the soft option. When he got to his own room he looked at the marks on his thighs and buttocks. Thank God no blood, nothing Neosporin shouldn't sort out. Alex then checked his diary, found he didn't have a date until the early evening, then went aching to bed.

To be continued...

TimT1972
TimT1972
338 Followers
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

loved it ! Keep it coming !

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Turning Him Into A Whore She turns him into a trick turning whore.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Lesser of Two Evils A man's choices will transform him into a cum slut.in Transgender & Crossdressers
The Big Mature Shemale Next Door Little guy is fed cum and seduced.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Shemale Surprise A married man is seduced and taken by a friend of his wife's.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories