Alex is Trained

Story Info
His mistress trains him to behave.
2.3k words
4.22
19.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the sequel to my first story, Alex is bound. This one starts a bit slower and won't make as much sense if you haven't read the first.

*

The next day when he woke up Alex found that his bonds were untied, but his wrists still had red circles around them from when the ropes were there. A note lay on the bedside table. It read

"Alex, I hope you enjoyed being my little bitch last night, because that's how it's going to be from now on. There are clothes for you in the drawers and if you get hungry there is food in the fridge. I went out to town today and I won't be back till 3. I expect you to be there waiting for me dressed up in something pretty."

"This could be my chance," he thought. "Still I can't believe she'd just leave me alone so soon after kidnapping me. She must know that I'd plan to escape." He jumped out of bed, hopeful that today he would escape and get back to his normal life.

Looking out the window, Alex confirmed what he had heard last night, the house was surrounded by a dense forest. "No matter," he thought, "I'll just have to find some clothes that are fit for a hike through the woods."

This would not be as easy as he made it sound, as the first drawer he opened contained only women's underwear. Given an assortment of thongs and panties, most of which were either black or pink and frilly, he decided it would be best to go commando. The next drawer down contained a great assortment of bras and he promptly closed it and continues down to the third. This drawer was filled with low cut and revealing T-shirts, the kind he loved to see on drop dead gorgeous girls. The fourth drawer contained only skirts.

The contents of the fifth drawer got his hopes up and he saw the clothes he was wearing the night he was abducted. There they were, washed and neatly folded waiting for him. Upon closer inspection however his hopes fell apart as he realized that his clothes had been cut up and placed inside the drawer so that they appeared whole. A note fell out of the pocket as his jeans fell to pieces in the drawer

"I said dress pretty for me slut! Now that I know you tried to disobey me you'd better make an extra special effort to please me."

Alex cursed his luck and then looked through the third and fourth drawers for something suitable. He eventually settled a smooth black skirt that went almost to his knees and a light pink shirt with a dark red design that looked like a big set of lips across his chest.

Checking the clock Alex found that he still had 2 and a half hours before he had to be gone. Still, he needed shoes before making his departure. He searched all around the house, but found that it only contained high heels and one pair of sandals. "These will have to do," he thought slipping on the sandals and making his way to the door.

The forest around him was thick and one small dirt road led away from the house. Not wanting to meet his captor along the road Alex went around to the other side of the house and began walking through the woods. He had barely taken 10 steps into the forest when an all too familiar voice spoke out to him.

"Going somewhere slut?" she asked grabbing his hands and cuffing them behind his back. "Did you think I would just let you walk away? You belong to me now and that's something you'd do well to learn." Standing behind him she reached around and began to fondle his breasts. He could feel the hardness of a strap on below her pants as she embraced. She reached under his shirt and gasped in mock surprise.

"Uh, my little slut got all dressed up and forgot to put on a bra." Then lifting up his skirt, "and no panties either?! My, aren't you a naughty little whore."

"Well if you were trying to get me to want to fuck you, it's working." She said pushing him against a nearby tree and positioning the strap-on against his ass. "In fact, I think I'll take you right here and now. This should teach you that if you dress up like a wanton whore you can expect me to treat you like one."

Alex stood there powerless as she slowly penetrated him. Soon she was humping slowly back and forth, while gently kneading his breasts. He moaned softly and his cock hardened despite being caught between him and a tree. She took advantage of this and reached down to stroke his cock with her right hand while still kneading his breasts with her left.

"Tell me slut, how badly do you want to come?"

"Ooooh, really bad." He moaned back in reply.

"Really?" she replied in a wicked tone of voice. "I want to hear you beg me. Beg me to fuck your little slut ass until you come.

"Please mistress. Fuck my ass. Fuck your little slut until he comes."

"Hmmm," she said fucking his ass faster and feeling his cock throb as his orgasm slowly grew. Then just as he was about to burst she stopped stroking his cock, pulled out of his ass and sharply said. "NO!"

"But please mistr-" he began but was cut off by her harsh words.

"You were bad slut. I warned you that I wouldn't tolerate you disobeying me and what do I find you doing? Trying to sneak away when you thought I wasn't looking! As punishment you will not be allowed to cum today." She hiked up his skirt and gave him 5 sharp slaps across his rear as she spoke, but the words hurt him far worse than the spanking.

"Fucking you has gotten me rather aroused though slut. Turn around and get on your knees, now!"

"Yes mistress." He replied and immediately obeyed. She unbuckled the strap-on and let it fall to the ground.

"Now, start with the tip of shoes and give me kisses all the way up my leg."

He complied and just as he was reaching her waist she said "Now kiss back down, and when you are done you can start with the other leg. When he was done with the second leg she told him to do the first again. This time when he reached her waist she grabbed his hair and forced his head into her crotch.

"Now give me kisses around my pussy and my clit. Mmm, that's right, now lick it softly and slowly. Yeah, just like that, you're such a good pussy eater slut. Do you like eating my pussy slut?" She let go of his hair for a moment so he could answer.

"Yes mistress" was all he had time to say before she pushed his head back to meet her waiting pussy.

"Good, then flick my clit for me slut, I want to cum all over your face. Yeah. That's right. Just, like, that. Ooooh, don't stop slut. Yes! Oh god yes!" She could feel a massive orgasm building as she rocked her hips against his face.

"I'm gonna cum! Make me cum slut," she demanded humping harder and faster against his face.

He worked his tongue faster and felt her body shutter against him. He continued licking and flicking her clit as an orgasm ripped through her. She came hard and he greedily lapped of her juices as the flowed out.

"That's right slut, lick up my cum," she said collapsing forwards and leaning on the nearby tree for support. "Clean up my pussy for me slut and you better not let a single drop go to waste."

When he was done and she had recovered he looked up at her and asked "Mistress, you never told me before, what is your name?"

"My name is Alisa, but you may only refer to me as Mistress. Also from here on out if you want to ask a question you should ask permission first, is that understood?"

"Yes mistress."

"Good, now come back to my cabin with me, I've got a present for you."

He followed her back without any more attempts at escape for he knew she was in charge. When they got back she sat him on a chair and told him to wait while she went into the next room and grabbed his present. She immerged carrying a brown leather collar with a metal chain running around it.

"Kneel down before me and accept you present slut!" He quickly obeyed, kneeling before her and presenting his neck for her to collar. She wrapped the collar around his neck then locked the chain at the back and held a small metal key up in front of his face.

"From now on you will wear this collar at all times. I will take it off for you when you need to shower, but aside from that it will never be removed. Let it serve as a constant reminder of who you belong to."

She then attached another chain to his collar and led him into his room. He began to stand, but she stopped him telling to stay on his hands and knees. When they got there she attached a much larger chain and locked the end to his bed.

"Now I really do need to go into town. This time I'm sure you won't try to get away. Remember slut, your punishment was that you do not get to come today, so I had better not come back to find that you had been playing with yourself."

For the next 3 hours Alex waited, sexually frustrated, but not wanting to displease his mistress. He found that his chain was long enough to reach a bathroom and go midway into the entrance room of the cabin. There were two other rooms that he could see but not explore. There was however a bookshelf within his reach and found something to read to pass the time while he awaited her return.

He got up immediately from his bed when he heard the front door open at 6:07, but got out of his room just in time to see her enter the room on the left that he couldn't reach. Disappointed he went back to his room. Around 7:30 he went out and made himself something to eat, before heading to bed early. He desperately wanted to play with his cock, but managed to drift off to sleep anyways.

He was woken up at 12:01 when Alisa entered the room dressed in a red corset, fishnet stocking and a black skirt. "Have you been a good little slut and refrained from playing with yourself?" she asked leaning over and putting her heaving breasts on display.

"Yes mistress"

"Good, you'll find that if you are a good little slut and obey your mistress the rewards will be more than worth it."

He began to rise from the bed but she pushed him back down and straddled his face in one quick motion. There were no panties underneath her skirt and he could see that she was wet.

"You know what to do slut." She said, then smiled in amusement as his cock rose to attention the moment his tongue met her clit. You like eating pussy don't you slut?"

He moaned out a yes while continuing to lick her. Meanwhile her hand had reached the base of his cock and began to move slowly up and down it. Gasped into her pussy and began to lick hard and faster.

"Slow down slut, we don't want anybody cuming to soon. And on that note you are not to come until I say so." Being commanded like that just made his cock harder and made it more difficult for Alex not to cum as he ate her pussy with gusto.

Alisa saw the pre cum on the tip of his dick and knew what a hard time he was having. This greatly excited her, but she concentrated on not cuming. She wanted to torture him for as long as possible and knew that she could hold out for at least twenty minutes before cuming on his face and offering his release. She wanted to see how long he would last before breaking down and begging for permission to release.

"You're such a dirty little slut. I bet you want to blow your load with your tongue deep inside my pussy don't you." She taunted him 'I can see you ready to explode. Well guess what slut, you don't get to cum until I do, so please me well."

She continued talking dirty to him and was surprised after fifteen minutes that he hadn't cum or broken down and begged her yet. She started to rub his cock faster and grind against his face. Within a minute she got her expected results.

"Please mistress," he begged, "Please, I need to cum so bad. Please cum on my face and let my cock release."

"Beg me slut. Beg me to cum for you."

"Please mistress. I'll do anything, just cum for me so that I may release. I'm nothing but your dirty little slut so please cover my face with your cum."

She let her orgasm build up within her and began to fuck his face harder. As her juices erupted onto his face she told him to cum and on command she felt his cock pulse and begin to spew his seed. They came together for at least a minute, then after he had licked up all her come they fell to the bed exhausted.

"Look at the mess you made slut," she said presenting him a hand covered in his cum. "Clean it up for me." He licked her hand clean as they both drifted off to sleep.