Alex Keeps Paying His Debts

Story Info
Alex, after being caught cheating, is punished again...
2.7k words
4.11
80.5k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
carl_a
carl_a
185 Followers

"I was thinking of having Tom over again soon," Linda sipped her coffee over her morning paper. "If that's alright with you Alex?"

Alex was still reeling from the events of the previous weekend. Had it really happened? He had such a good time at the hotel he thought it would save his love life with his wife, give him a new fantasy, but instead this? Humiliated, beaten down like a dog by his own wife.

"You said only once," Alex felt his body shake, the pain in his bottom still fresh in his mind. "Only once."

"That was when I thought you had cheated only once honey," Linda smiled. "Now that you've come clean, we have a lot more only onces to go. How many do you think? Thirty? Forty? Did you lose count?"

Alex dropped his chin to his chest. He couldn't do this again. He couldn't let her treat him this way. It wasn't just his home life that was affected, he couldn't work. He was a manager whose balls were taken away from him, and it showed. Things were falling apart around him.

"I think we need to talk to a lawyer," he said, barely above a whisper. "I won't be treated like this."

"Okay," Linda laughed, "you should hurry on to work, that's going to be mostly my paycheck you're not earning right now. I'll call the lawyer."

Alex paused. She was right. How many times had he cheated? Why did he tell her? He thought it would be best to come clean, to tell her about his past so he didn't repeat the same mistakes again. All the right intentions, all the wrong consequences.

"Alright," Alex started slowly, "you can have Tom over. Just not like it was before. You do what you want, but not me."

"Honey," Linda stood up and touched Alex's arm, "it's okay, it's really not about you, it's for me. You want to do it for me don't you?"

She leaned over and kissed his cheek, gently reaching her hand down and squeezing his slightly stiff shaft through his slacks. This was turning him on or was it her? He was sick thinking about it.

Linda talked about inviting Tom over for days. At the dinner table in front of the girls, in bed as they were going to sleep. It was tormenting Alex and she was driving that torment deeper and deeper.

She would go down on him and then tell him how sexy he was sucking Tom's cock, how sexy he'll be doing it again just as he shot his load into her mouth. Filling his mind with visions of humiliation with every orgasm she gave him.

Finally, Linda arranged to have Tom over.

"Where's the meat?" Tom looked around the living room as Linda greeted him with a hug.

"Work, he'll be home in a few minutes," Linda took his coat and threw it on the couch. They both drifted off to the kitchen.

Before they could sit down they heard Alex.

"We're in here honey!" Linda called out. "The kitchen."

"We" the words stuck in Alex's throat. In a way it was almost a relief though. Now the torment would end. Linda wouldn't be able to hold the things he was going to do, the things he had to do, over his head because the deeds would be done. It would finally be over.

Alex tried to prepare himself as he walked into the kitchen. Was this worth it? To save his face he would use his body? He could feel himself trembling.

"Hello," Alex nodded to Tom politely. He could feel his anus squeeze at the sight of him. Memories of being forced, being used, still fresh in his mind. He hated Tom but if he so much as showed it, she won. He couldn't let her win.

Tom shook his head and smiled, slowly unbuttoning his pants. Fumbling around inside he produced his already stiffening cock.

"Come here," Tom nodded at Alex, "I've been waiting for this all week."

Linda walked beside Alex and gently pushed his shoulders until Alex got down on his knees in front of the cock.

It was so big, Alex thought. He had always thought of himself as a decent sized man, but Tom's cock, the width and length, made him feel inferior.

"Suck it honey," Alex felt Linda's hand running through his hair, "put it your mouth like you did before."

There it was, the humiliation, the feeling of lost control. She was in charge. He tried to swallow the lump out of this throat as he stared at Tom's cock, his head being pushed closer and closer.

"Shit, I can't take it," Tom said as he slammed grasped Alex's neck, "suck me."

Tom pulled Alex's head over his cock and rammed it inside. Alex gagged. The cock tearing into his throat. Alex started sucking like a baby. Tom was strong, a lot stronger than he was. There was no fighting him.

The cock filled his mouth. He couldn't get it out, Tom's hands making sure he was firmly latched on.

"Anyone seen dad?" a young woman's voice called out from the foyer.

Alex tried to snap up. His daughter was home? He was sucking a man's cock in the kitchen and his daughter was home looking for him? He felt like throwing up.

Linda quickly walked to the kitchen door and stood in the jam, blocking the entrance.

"Have you seen dad?" a perky young blond looked up at her mom.

"You remember Tom right?" Linda nodded her head towards Tom, who's back was towards the door, keeping Alex out of view.

"Yeah, hi," the girl nodded disinterested, "I need dad to write a check for my tuition or they'll kick me out of school. He was supposed to do it last weekend but I guess he forgot."

"Honey, he's got his hands full right now," Linda touched her daughter's shoulders, "I'll get you a check tomorrow."

"Okay, I guess," the girl walked away worried. "I hope they don't kick me out of tonight's class."

"Me too honey," Linda called back.

Alex was sickened. The thought of his innocent daughter being so close to him while he was doing this, like this, was revolting. He started to cry.

He had never cried as an adult before last weekend. At least not that he could remember. Now his head was sliding up and down on a man's cock, being used like he once used so many others he was crying all the time it seemed.

He felt the first salty juices enter his mouth and soon his entire being was filled with Tom's seed. The never ending stream of warmth oozing down his throat, filling his belly. Finally Tom let his grip on Alex's neck soften, then release, his cock softening in Alex's mouth.

Linda rubbed the back of her husband head, handing him warm moist towel. Alex started to wipe his face.

"Honey," Linda rubbed his hair, "that's for him, at least first. Clean him up."

Linda had done this for him so many times. It was so sexy when she did it. She would get a warm wet towel and slowly wipe the sex off his body. While it wasn't a turn on, it felt so loving, so good.

He gently rubbed the towel over Tom's sticky flaccid shaft. It wasn't the same when he was doing it to someone he thought, it feels like a chore, not love. He looked up at Tom's eyes, his smile, he was enjoying it though.

"Amanda and Amy are going to be out until at least 10 for school," Linda helped Alex stand up, "We have the run of the house tonight."

Linda led them all to the living room and motioned for Tom to sit on the sofa.

"I had an idea," Linda cleared off the coffee table. "Alex."

She pointed to the cold slate coffee table. Alex didn't know what she meant. He sat down on the coffee table and faced Tom.

"With your clothes off," Linda pulled his moist shirt over his head. "You better be undressed when I get back."

Linda shuffled away leaving Alex and Tom in the living room.

Alex was mortified. Here he was again, undressing in front of someone he barely knew, but knew too well. He unsnapped his pants and slowly pushed them to the floor. His soft cock shrinking up against his body, feeling small, afraid.

"Like a little boy," Tom reached out and touched Alex shaft. "So cute."

Alex felt his balls and cock stirring in Tom's hands. It wasn't right, he thought to himself, he can't get turned on by this. The humiliation of being used was sickening, the humiliation of being turned on was worse.

His cock twitched, Tom's hands gently squeezing him.

Alex was relieved when his wife came back into the room carrying a handful of his ties.

"On his back or his belly do you think?" Linda looked at Tom for a response.

Alex felt the lump return to his throat. They were going to tie him up in his living room? He couldn't be untied fast enough if someone came home they'd see him. The front door was in plain view.

"I think his back," Tom smiled.

They both stood up and positioned Alex, the cold slate sending shivers through his body, his arms and legs uncomfortably pulled to each side.

"You look so sexy honey, I wish I had done this before," she reach down and touched his cock, stiffening it instantly. How her hands knew how to touch him, turn him on. Why had he cheated on her, he thought, looking up into her beautiful brown eyes, she was so sexy.

"I think we should shave him," Tom laughed, "that little cock might look bigger if we did that?"

"Or he might look like a ten year old little boy," Linda countered, smiling, "I'll go get a razor."

Alex jumped as Tom smeared the cool gel all over his manhood, he arms aching at his side. He didn't dare complain. Linda scraped the razor across his hips.

It took a while, the razor constantly needing to be cleaned out, but Linda managed not only to shave off all of his pubic hair, but she did his pits, chest and thighs.

"Maybe later, we'll do the backside," Tom smiled, "I didn't know how sexy this would look."

Tom reached his hand down around Alex's cock and started touching it.

"Oh my god, that is so soft," Tom reached between Alex's legs, pressing for his opening, his other hand stiffening Alex's cock.

"He likes it," Linda looked down at him. "He likes it a lot."

Alex turned his head away. He was flushed and embarrassed. His cock getting harder and harder. Tom's finger felt for his anus, pressing against his him, working inside of him. He shuddered. Tom slowed, then stopped touching him.

"How about you?" Tom looked at Linda.

Linda smiled. She knew what she wanted to do. She had wanted to do it a long time ago but he always insisted that it was too hard. Too uncomfortable for him. She pulled her panties off and lifted up her skirt and positioned herself behind Alex's head.

"Oh honey," she moaned as she lowered her head over his face, "eat me."

Alex's cock stiffened and shot to attention. He couldn't stand eating her, and then like this. Her sitting on his face, it was demeaning, but now he was excited. His tongue searched for her sex, for her openings, sliding in and out. Now he wanted to eat her, he was eager.

Tom pulled his pants off and moved next to Linda, her gasps getting louder and louder. She pressed her full weight down onto Alex's face and pulled Tom's cock into her mouth. Harder and harder she pushed her sex onto Alex's face while pulling Tom's cock in and out of her mouth.

Alex couldn't breathe, he was surrounded by her. Her thighs dug into his cheeks and neck, squeezing his head deeper and deeper between her legs. Her smell, her juices, dripping into his skin, his nose, his mouth. Her essence was everywhere.

"Not yet," Tom moaned, "not now, I want him. I want my little boy."

Linda couldn't wait, she felt her body explode in one rhythmic wave after another, he juices spraying out across Alex face. She crushed her body harder and harder against him until, exhausted, she fell forward and collapsed on his chest, her legs still spread over his face.

"Oh my god that was good," she moaned.

Alex tried to catch his breath, the smell of his wife surrounding him, her wet sex still dripping on his face. He felt so dirty and used. He couldn't believe he was doing this. He was letting her do this. He felt the ache in his arms. How he wanted to be untied, to run away, or did he. He didn't know anymore. The sex was tormenting him. He could feel his seed welling up inside of him even though his soul said no, his body said yes.

"My turn," Tom moved around and slid his body between Alex's tied and parted legs.

"Last time I pretended you were a little girl," Tom reached down and rubbed Alex's soft freshly shaven balls, "toady you're my little boy."

Alex was mortified. He couldn't see Tom, his wife's thighs and sex still pressed against his face, but he could feel him. The heat of his shaft nearing him, touching his thighs, burrowing inside of him, searching for an opening. Alex gasped as Tom pressed his cock against his opening, his cock shuddering to stiffness.

"What a little slut," Linda smiled, touching the hardening cock, "he likes to be fucked Tom."

Alex jerked as much from the stinging words as the pop he felt between his legs as Tom entered inside of him and pushed deeper and deeper. Alex's stiff shaft slowly deflating.

"He doesn't stay hard when you fuck him?" Linda looked up at Tom but she could tell by the look in his eyes she wasn't going to get a response.

Tom pushed himself deeper and deeper into Alex. Alex could feel him, his cock so big, pulling him apart.

"It's so exciting, I can feel you inside of him," Linda rubbed her hands over Alex's belly, "I can feel each thrust, it's so sexy."

With that she lowered her head hard onto Alex's face. Alex could feel her swelling again, her heat rubbing against his nose, tongue, his face. He tried to kiss, but the constant pounding of Tom's cock shaking him, moving him back and forth. He couldn't keep still.

Linda pulled Alex's soft cock into her mouth. At first it felt terrible, Alex shifted as best he could to get it out. He didn't want to be excited.

"My little boy feels so good," Tom's tempo picked up, Alex could feel him get harder and harder inside of him, stiffening. He could feel Tom's pent up passion ready to explode.

Linda started suckling on Alex's soft shaft like a baby on a breast. Alex reeled, it made parts of his inside flutter, until finally, against his will, his cock hardened.

"I'm going to come," Tom moaned, "I'm goingto come in your ass little boy."

Alex let out scream that was muffled by Linda's body. He tried to shake his head no, but he couldn't move, he couldn't be heard. He moaned, his own cock stiffening closer and closer to orgasm.

He felt Tom's cock jerking inside of him, Tom was coming. Then his own warm fluids burst out into his wifes mouth. He was coming too. He couldn't hold back, his body shaking, still filled with Tom's twitching cock. He rocked back and forth, Linda's wet sex smashed against his face, in her own throes of excitement.

Finally they collapsed.

"Mom! Dad!" a perky young blond opened the front door, "What is going on!"

Alex felt the bile come up in his throat as Tom slowly pulled his softening cock from between his legs.

"Is it ten already? Honey," Linda covered herself, "close the door."

carl_a
carl_a
185 Followers