Alex Tests Sarah Ch. 01

Story Info
Sarah gets her daily spanking after another tough work day.
1k words
4.24
27.6k
7
0

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/09/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One --

From the perspective of Alex

Slap... my laptop slapped shut as I heard the clinking of keys outside her studio apartment door. Sarah was home. No, I was not cutting short a jack off session for fear of being caught sticky with cum by my prudish, insecure girlfriend. That not our bullshit reality. Ours is a little different...

From the moment she crossed the threshold I knew it had been another day I'd have to deal with. She flew in, pencil skirt awkwardly hitched up by the stack of books she carried on her ample hips. Her 5'2"frame appeared to hardly support her DD breasts at the best of times, but today they seemed to slosh out over her top, resting precariously on the edge of her pile of books. Her eyes, usually wide open, bordering on a look of surprise, glare at me. Those lips - lips that have spent so many hours wrapped obediently around various appendages - fired a sharp barb across the room... "Are you going to fucken help me..?"

"Sure, you should put the box on the table," I said smiling.

"Thanks asshole..." Oh how I love these days.

"Let me guess, more Russian translation for your illiterate boss?"

"Yeah, I can't fucken take this shit. I'm doing the work of three people. I swear to God I'm going to...."

"Stop, talking!" I interrupted.

I had heard this rant before, and I liked it. Not because I gave a shit about what she was saying. But because what she was saying was actually an invitation.

"Put the box on the table. Stand in front of me"

She set down the box and looked over. Her eyes had already started to widen a little. She exhaled dramatically and her shoulders slumped. She began to walk toward me. Every step she took, she left the confident corporate-girl persona behind, and emerged more into her true skin. By the time she stood before me she was my Sarah. Small and demure. Innocent eyes, soft lips, flawless baby skin. She looked down respectfully until I took her face in my large hand, squeezing her cheeks and lifting her head, forcing her gaze to my eyes.

"That will be enough for tonight. Do you understand?"

She nodded

"Do... you... un..der..stand?", I said, squeezing her cheeks with each syllable for emphasis.

"Yes, Alex", she whispered.

"Get over my knee"

Slowly she lowered herself over my knee. As she parked in place, I felt her chest exhale deeply. Her shoulders and arms loosened, her finger tips pressing against the floor. She eagerly submitted to her impending punishment, as she had done almost every evening this month.

I lifted her pencil skirt to reveal her round ass, unflatteringly sheathed in some $2.00 gas station pantyhose. I know she was wishing she had on some sexy stockings at that moment, rather than this grey grandma number. So I paused and let her dwell on the thought. I could sense her body tighten up as she adjusted to this taste of awareness, and I ran my fingers down her spine to remind her to stay still. After a minute of observation, watching her shift from right to left, I slid off the hoes and left them around her ankles.

Her panties were visibly moist, no doubt about how she felt about her position. I slid my fingers down either side of her pussy, grabbing at the panties. With a burst I roughly pulled them up and against her skin, wedging them in her pussy and deep up her ass crack. She groans a little, lifting her head, but quickly falls back to position. Again I let her take in her compromise. One labia peaks outside the jammed panty. I smile at the asymmetry. She'd be mortified if she could see herself. The thought sends a spark to cock.

With her round bare ass exposed, I begin drawing circles on her skin. She knows what's coming.

"You've had a stressful day. You are overwhelmed with responsibility all day. But when you come home your only responsibility is to be mine.."

Thwack!

I bring my open hand down forcefully on her right ass check. It ripples as it takes the force of my strike. Her back arches and legs straighten.

Only the slightest whimper escapes from her lips.

"What you have to translate doesn't matter"

Thwack!

"When your deadline is, is of no concern"

Thwack!

"The bitch in accounting that won't file your expense receipts is of no consequence"

Thwack!

I grab her hair bun and force her head back down towards the floor. Her legs have straightened in a sorry attempt to tighten her ass to better take the blow. I slap the back of her knee.. CRACK! Her legs drop immediately. Her shoulders rise and fall rapidly and although I can't quite see her face, I know her tears are flowing.

I slide my hand to her sopping wet pussy and test her progress. Slipping my hand under her bunched up panties I slide three fingers into her. She groans but takes it. Her opening is tight but I force my fingers wide, and grab upwards. Gripping her like a suitcase. The fingers inside her pressing up on her pink insides, while my thumb grips her outsides. I give her a shake. A reminder that I could carry her off like this if I wanted. She settles down and I resume.

"The..." Thwack!

"Only ..." Thwack!

"Thing..." Thwack!

"You..." Thwack!

"Need..." Thwack!

"To..." Thwack!

"Worry ..." Thwack!

"About..." Thwack!

"Is ..." I pause, observing the reddened ass checks covered in tiny dark spots where the vessels have burst.

"ME..." Thwak!

On the last strike, my hand connects to her ass with my full strength. She wails out, grasping hard onto my legs. I hear the sobs build in her chest and break out from her mouth between loud gasps of air.

I span her hips with my hands and with little effort required, on account of her tiny size, I lift her up, sitting her on my lap.

Her face is framed with disheveled hair falling loose from her bun and her eyes are rimmed with smudged make-up and rivets of tears. Her nose is running and her lips try to hold onto their pout, but I can tell that they're almost imperceptibly trembling.

"You're a good girl, sweet heart. Feel better?"

She nods and buries her face into my shoulder.

"Thank you baby," came a soft muffled voice from my shoulder.

"Shhh, sweetie, no need to talk. You're home."