Alex Tests Sarah Ch. 03

Story Info
Alex lines up some hipster victims (Jess & Marco) for Sarah.
1k words
4.06
12.2k
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/09/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Three

- From the perspective of Alex

I opened the web browser and went to CL.com. I'd already thought through our scene friends and none seemed like the right fit for Sarah's training tonight. Some newbies might be fun to play with. But it had to be a challenge, or it would be a boring swing session. We aren't swingers. I hated the pretend submission games that get played by vanilla scene folk... "Oh, that light spank on my totally covered ass in a club is sooo erotic and crazy..!" Give me a break. That's the crap you see at the clubs. I needed either some true lifers, or some scene virgins that I could break.

Casual Encounters / mw4mw. - I placed this ad.

"Experienced Dom/sub couple, 33 and 24, seeks young mw couple for submissive, group session tonight. Average to fit preferred. He must be very well hung. She should be slim with small hands. Both be willing to take orders and punishment. Inexperience fine -- I'll break you both in." [ SEND ]

Tonight I was going to own three people. I wanted more than to just have some horny guys call me Sir so they could get blown by my sub. I liked demeaning them like that, but I wanted more. I wanted to break these strangers. Make them my tools. Just inanimate objects with a pulse. No different to a whip or a clit clamp. Two more tools for the tool box. Two more training tools for my Sarah's education.

Eventually I got a promising response:

"Hi. My bf and I are very interested in your ad. I am 27, fit, athletic. I am usually very dominant over my BF, but I want to know what it is like to be sub. My bf is also 27, skinny, and has an enormous penis. He is very submissive. We are new to all this. Just read 50 Shades of Grey and have been experimenting. I'd love to get some real training by a Master and my BF is very obedient. He'll do what he is told. We are both grad students and available all day today. Hope you are interested. Love Jess"

I replied:

"Jess. You and your BF (he will hereafter be refered to only as Marco), will arrive at the address below at 4:00pm sharp. We will discuss and plan the evening. Our planning will be done by 5:00. You will go get yourselves some drinks and return at 7:00pm sharp. Alex" [ SEND ]

She replied:

"OK, I can't wait. What should we bring? I have a cane? Shall I bring that? I have some toy handcuffs too. Do you need these?"

"Jesus, toy handcuffs..." I said aloud. This will be a baptism of fire for these two, I thought, smiling to myself.

I replied:

"Just bring yourselves. See you at 4:00." [ SEND ]

The building buzzer sounded at 4:00 pm on the dot. On time, that's a good start. The voice over the intercom blurted:

"Hi, it's Jess and , um.. Marco... From Craigslist"

'From Craigslist"... who says that?

"Come up to Apartment 7b". I buzzed them in.

A few minutes later there was a knock on the door. I opened the door and there stood Jess and Marco... Not what I had in mind...

I was planning an evening of hardcore domination and submission, one for the ages, to test Sarah's ability to comply and my ability to control a formidable couple. But before me stood two of the dumbest looking hipsters I had ever seen.

Jess, was about 5'6. She looked around 27 as promised. She had natural blond hair, shoulder length, with pink streaks on one side and a feather in the other. She had a piece of string wrapped around her head and tied at the back. She kind of looked liked like a hippy that had been attached by a flamingo. She was very skinny, no tits to speak of and very muscular. She wore a loose fitting t-shirt that fell off one shoulder. She wore long pants, like Jeanie pants but they were cut open all the way to the top of her thigh. On her feet she wore a pair of old Reebok pumps, laces undone and tied around the back. Her face was quite cute. Big eyes, full lips, little nose.

Marco had taken his look to a whole new level of unnecessary. He wore Jesus sandals and super tight yellow jeans. The bulge in his crouch area was plain to see. I suppose Jess wasn't lying about that. He wore what looked like a tight woman's t-shirt from American Apparel. He had ironed letters onto his t-shirt that said "My face it up here", with an arrow pointing to his idiotic face. To be fair, after seeing this outfit, I'd have said his face was idiotic even if he looked like Brad Pitt. He was actually a pretty good looking guy, very lean but muscular. On his face, however, he had grown a pencil mustache and curled it at the ends and on his head he wore what looked like a home knitted beret that had had a stroke on its left side... Fucken idiot.

Jess obviously noticed my look of distaste as I scanned her boy.

"I told him not to wear that t-shirt" she said.

"Do you often ignore your mistress?" I asked him. He looked perplexed. Like they hadn't been over this part yet... I reached out and grabbed his mustache and lead him inside. He squealed like a baby until I let him go.

"Fuck man, what the..."

SLAP.

I struck his stupid face with my open hand. He hit the floor. Though about 6 foot he couldn't have weighed more than 170lbs. I stood over him, at 250lbs of mainly muscle, I said:

"When you enter my house you respond when you are spoken to, and only then. Do you understand?"

He looked up at Jess. She was smiling so wide it looked like she had just got a free tote bag and free tickets to see Bright Eyes. She nodded at him.

"Yes" Marco replied.

"Marco, you just sit there and try not to break anything. Jess come over here and sit."