Alex Tests Sarah Ch. 05

Story Info
Sarah gets first test - Brutal pussy vs testicles tug-of-war.
1.9k words
4.17
22.1k
1

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/09/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Five

- From the perspective of Alex

6:30 news comes on the TV, and I become absorbed in the program and my thoughts. The clinking of my keys knocked me out of my daydream.

Sarah walked in, not appearing to be as stressed as usual.

"Hi..." she said cautiously, looking around.

"So... How was your day?" she said, peering into the bathroom and then returning having found nothing out of the ordinary.

"Pretty average day. Bit of study, bit of education... you know. How's your pussy and ass feeling?" I asked with a smile.

"A little sore," Sarah replied with a shy smile. "Will you take it off for me now?"

"It will come off when I decide to have it taken off"

That was a strange choice of words she thought. She was dying to ask what training he had in store for her. There were no whips or ropes out. So no suspension session planned. The giant dildo and but plugs were still in the tool kit, so no stretch session either, she noted with relief. Her pussy was already sore from the rope. She knew not to ask. She would get her serving when it was ready.

"Go get changed. Put on that nice loose dress of yours. No bra. And clean that makeup off your face. You are most beautiful when you are naturally you".

"Its beginning" she thought and stripped down to her rope only and hurried off to the bathroom.

As Sarah washed her face she heard the door. Looking at her watch, it was 7:00. She wondered who that could be, but knew from experience it probably wasn't a delivery. Her heart beat sped up as she heard the door open and a woman's voice said "Hi Alex." And she heard Alex say "That's better..." What's better?

Jess and Marco stood at the door. Marco had changed into a plain black t-shirt. Were it not for the ridiculous pants he almost looked presentable.

"Come in you two."

"Sarah emerged from the bathroom. Looking fresh faced in her yellow sundress. The breeze from the open window tickled her pussy, covered only by her ropes.

Then she saw them.

A boy, tall skinny and muscular, around 27. Positioned on his hands and knees, naked in the ready position, in the middle of her studio. He was gagged with her rubber ball gag. And his cock hung down from his body and almost touched the floor.

Sitting on top of his back was a woman. Skinny, pretty, athletic, sitting legs crossed on his back. She was in her underwear, basic white cotton undies. But her make-up was heavy, and her look stern. She looked Sarah straight in the eye and didn't submit, forcing Sarah to look away, desperately scanning the room for me.

I walked in from the kitchen carrying some items I had been preparing most of the day before our guests had first arrived.

Placing them down on the table I walked to Sarah. I kissed her softly on the lips.

"Take off the dress." Sarah complied immediately. Dropping it to the floor. Leaving her naked but for the ropes. "She really is well trained," I thought to myself.

"Sarah, let me introduce you to my guests. This is Jess, and this creature is Marco. Sarah, go great Jess and kiss her hand."

Sarah looked at me hesitantly, but walked slowly to Jess and bent down and kissed Jess's outstretched hand. I could sense a wave of resentment from Sarah.

"Now I want you to great Marco"

Sarah stared at the immobilized man with the foot long cock. How exactly was she to say hello to this gimp?

"Sarah, Marco is an animal. A beast of burden. He does his job and doesn't complain. Go behind him and take hole of his cock and balls and pull it out behind his legs."

Sarah looked stunned. It wasn't the most intense thing she'd ever been told to do. But it certainly set the tone of the evening pretty high on the weird scale. Her heart began to race. She walked behind Marco and reached between his legs. She pulled back on his long thin cock and dangling big balls, exposing them behind him.

"Close your legs Marco," I commanded.

He did so. Now his generous package sat at the ready out the back of him.

"Jess, fetch two pieces of thin rope from the table, and give one to Sarah." She took two piece of rope I had cut to size earlier.

"Sarah, tonight Jess is my assistant. She is a slave to me and me only, but you and Marco are slaves to us both. Jess, you may give Sarah her directions."

Confused, Sarah looked at me, and then Jess. Two masters, one sub man, and her. How was this going to work? She realized she had to stop thinking and let go. Sarah looked to Jess and asked, "What are your commands?"

"Take this string and tie each of his balls separately."

Sarah reached down and pulled one of his balls back. They were enormous; the size of a plum. They sat in a log dangling sack. Just as she liked a set of balls actually. Much easier to manipulate. Sarah rolled the ball around in her hand. She separated the balls with the string and tied a tight knot on the outside of the ball. Jess gave her the second piece of string and had her do the same on the other side. Marco squirmed as Sarah caught something painful during the second knot. Jess, still sitting on his back, slapped his ass hard and told him to stay still.

Sarah sat behind Marco, looking at his bound balls, and wondered where this was going.

"Sarah, now get down in the ready position behind Marco. Facing the other direction, ass-to-ass."I commanded.

Jess got off Marco and roughly positioned Sarah behind him. Facing the opposite direction. She stepped on the arch of Sarah's back saying "Show the world your cunt, slut." This was a favorite ready position of mine. Sarah had to be wondering when I had trained Jess. Obviously as earlier commanded, Jess began removing Sarah's rope pussy harness. As the rope was removed, blood swelled Sarah's clit. Sarah, kneeled behind Marco on all fours, free from her ropes but sure something much worse was coming.

Jess showed Sarah what she had in her hand. Two spring loaded clamps. Moving behind Sarah, Jess reached between Sarah's legs, and fondled her pussy. Separating her labia and getting a good grip on the left flap. All of a sudden Sarah felt excruciating pain and Jess clipped the clamp on tight to her labia.

"Stay with it. We are only just beginning" I said to Sarah, knowing this could make her break. She breathed deeper and with a flinch let the other clamp be attached.

I threw Jess two chains with hooks. She attached each one to Sarah's clamps, and then attached the other ends to the two strings Sarah had tied to Marco's balls. Sarah moaned though the process.

Jess walked over to me and knelt down at my feet. She hugged my leg and stroked my cock from the outside of my pants. I patted her head like a good slave.

Sarah looked up, still in shock. She was fighting the pain of the clamps. But I could see the jealously in her eyes as Jess clung to my leg. "This could be interesting to work with I thought..."

"We are going to play a game of tug-of-war. Sarah, Marco, you will both move in the opposite directions until you come free."

Sarah looked up at me in shock. She tied those strings to Marco's balls. She knew they were not coming off. She knew how much pain she'd inflict on him by pulling them. She also knew the pain she would feel when those clamps finally slipped off her pussy lips. She froze.

I walked over to Sarah. I took her head in my hand and had her straighten up on just her knees. The chain tightened. Marco groaned and began to drool over his ball gag. Sarah winced.

"Sarah, this is a test. You have had an easy ride of late. Just pressure releasing spankings. You need to be tested. I want you to do this for me. Show me that you are still my possession to command. You can do this. I have faith in you." I said looking deep into her eyes. "I love you," and I meant it so deeply. I continued to whisper to Sarah..

"I am not an unreasonable master. Right now you and Marco are the bottom of pecking order. Both below Jess. On equal footing. I'm going to give you the opportunity over the next few hours to climb back up. To own Marco as your slave. And even to be dominant over Jess."

"What?" said Jess. "I thought I...

SLAP!

I stood and turned to Jess, my open hand slapping her face and throwing her backwards. Marco didn't move.

"You are whatever I say you are Jess. Do you understand me?"

"Yes. I'm sorry"

"So, if you want to stay my assistant, then you better test Sarah very severely. But I know Sarah, and my bets are on her."

Upon hearing this Sarah found a new sense of courage. She bent down on all fours and beared forward. Her pussy lips stretched back, extending over 3 inched from her body in what must have been an excruciating amount of pain. Marco groaned in agony and moved backwards to relieve the pressure.

"Control your sub, Jess" I said sternly and threw her a riding crop. She caught it and knew what to do. She struck Marco on the ass like a mule. He leaned forward away from the strike, pulling the rope tight. I could see Sarah back jolt up and she cried out in agony as one clip came loose from her labia. It fell to the floor leaving one flap stretched way behind her. As the blood rushed back to the freed labia she moaned in pain. But behind her hung a long strand of viscous cum that has been seeping out of her pussy since the ordeal started.

I took Sarah's face in my hand again.

"You've done well. Im proud of you. I am not an unreasonable master. If you free yourself from Marco, rather than Marco doing all the work, I will promote you above Marco. You will have 30 minutes to do whatever you want with that fool and his 12 inch cock. That, and my gratitude, will be your reward."

Sarah licked her lips and launched forward. The clip flew off. Marco wailed, and Sarah dropped to the floor in agony. Rolling into the fetal position, holding her pussy.

She looked up at Jess, who looked a little disappointed. Sarah murmured to Jess:

"Now I own your Marco... I'll own you too soon bitch... Hope you enjoy the show."

With that she reached out and grabbed the string attached to Marco's balls. She pulled him close to her on the ground as he whimpered and shuffled forward. With a grateful look up at me, she then set her glare on Jess, lowered her head and began licking the bound balls of Marco.

Jess began to protest...

"Quiet, Jess. Marco belongs to Sarah now."