Alex - The Novella

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She nodded, pulling the keys out of the ignition and we made our way towards the lobby.

It started out as little nuzzles, with her burying her nose against my shoulder. The elevator was taking long, longer than usual to get to my floor, and I supposed Alex, like me, was impatient.

When my hand rose to her shoulder, and I turned toward her, her tongue flicked out and licked my neck. I shivered, fingers digging into her, and she backed me up against the side of the elevator. Her seeking fingers traveled over my stomach to settle above my navel, stroking the sensitive area there through my dress. I gasped, my fingers moving down from her shoulders to clutch her biceps, turned on as hell.

I knew I should've been the adult, knew I should've told her to wait till we got to the condo, but damn if I could form the words on my tongue. My body felt like it was on fire, claiming all my attention, and I couldn't spare any to stop her. She bit down on my exposed shoulder, little nips that sent prickles of excitement through me. Her thumbs moved to massage the tops of my breasts, making me ache for her to pull the dress down and touch the aching nubs.

But she didn't. She kept teasing me with those gentle, feminine flicks and I couldn't bear it any longer. Groaning, I reached up and pulled her hands down to the mounds of my breasts, just as she ducked her head to kiss me. The pressure of her mouth and hands was a sweet heaven that teetered on the brink of an orgasmic high. However, when her forefinger found the end of my nipples through the dress and flicked it, I felt a spasm run through my body. And the spasm only got rawer when she pushed one of her thighs against my core.

The words of caution that had been on the tip of my tongue became a rush of breath when she moved against me. Distantly, I heard a ding, but I couldn't concentrate on anything but Alex and the intense pleasure rioting in my body.

She leaned close, placing a kiss on my forehead, inhaling the scent of my hair, grinding against me with such a feral rhythm that every thought in my being was only of her, of the high that was just out of reach. In a heartbeat, I felt the change in her, moving from gentle to rough passion. Her thigh angled downward now, instead of the horizontal it was before. It flicked downward, across my clit, and her thumb and forefinger pinched my right breast a little too sharply. I felt something in my body misfire. I arched sharply as my cry echoed through the elevator, clinging to her for support as the pleasure shot through me, sharper and quicker than ever before. All I could do was let her take care of me as I throbbed.

"Cady?"

I stirred, feeling deliciously satisfied. My limbs were languid. For a moment, everything was a blur.

"Alex?"

"Good to see you're awake," Alex said. She was sitting cross-legged on the floor next to the couch, my copy of Thomas King's Green Grass, Running Water propped open in her lap. It was then that I realized that I was lying on the couch. I struggled to get up, trying to remember what had happened after the elevator... but came up with nothing. How did I get in here?

"What happened?" I asked, raising a hand to my mussed hair, trying to shake some order into it.

"You passed out," Alex said with a self-indulgent smile. She was so pleased with herself.

"Yeah, I got that part." I couldn't keep the sarcasm out of my voice.

Alex's hand rose to my face, caressing one slightly freckled cheek. "Not used to having orgasms, huh?" she teased.

I narrowed my eyes at her, daring her to take the joke further. She was smart enough not to.

"You all right?" There was concern in her eyes.

"Fine, fine. Can't believe I passed out."

"I can't decide if that's a good thing or a bad thing."

She rose from the floor and sat on the space my legs had vacated.

"Uh, do you want that coffee now?" I asked, filling in the silence that followed.

She shook her head with a smile. "I didn't really come up for the coffee, nice as that offer is. I need to talk to you."

"Okay." I crossed my legs and sat up. "What's up?"

"Do you feel like we're rushing into this? I don't want you to feel like I'm pushing you into something. I really should have waited to... you know. We should've talked about things first and instead..."

She wasn't looking at me as she said that. Instead, her eyes were fixed unseeingly on the TV opposite her. I contemplated her words and thought well about my response before it left my lips.

"You didn't do anything I didn't want you to - trust me, Alex. I want this, and I've dreamed about this for two years."

She turned toward me. "But you don't know anything about me. I wanted us to feel connected before we became intimate..."

I raised my brow in a challenge. "You're wrong. I know a fair bit about you."

"Really?"

"Really."

"What's my favorite color?"

"Blue."

The look on her face was priceless.

"How'd you know?" Alex asked incredulously. I shrugged.

"Elements in your work are always blue. Blue shirts, blue cars, blue walls... inference, sweetheart."

She nodded. "Okay... Okay, that's reasonable. Uh, birthday?"

"5th of June."

I could tell that she was starting to freak. "What? I'm your teacher! I know these things."

"Fine. Favorite food?"

She got me with that one. I shook my head.

"Thai. I love Thai food," she said, slipping her shoes off so that she could curl her legs onto the couch. "You?"

"Japanese. I'd take miso soup over a cheeseburger any day."

I scooted closer to her so that our shoulders touched.

"You know, I can barely think when you do that," she confessed, leaning away just a tiny bit. I laughed.

"It's good to know, cause I go totally insane when you do."

She raised her eyes to the ceiling, as though she were pleading a divine intervention. "What's happening to me?"

I put my arms around her waist, wondering about the new kind of ache in my heart. I'd never felt it before. There it was again... squeeze, squeeze, squeeze. It felt so good to have my arm around her, like a safe haven that smelt wonderful. I could live with that smell, I realized. And I wanted that smell on me, too.

"Alex?"

"Hmm?"

"I want you to take me to bed."

She pulled away slightly.

"I really don't want you to regret this. I can wait..."

"Shh," I placed my finger over her lips. "I want this. Really. The only thing I'll regret about tonight will be the fact that you didn't make love to me, if you don't go about it soon."

She took my hand and kissed it. "If you're sure..."

I silenced her with a kiss, staring into her eyes as I did so. I always knew that there was something different about Alex's kisses, but in that moment, I figured out what it was. Alex kissed me without a demand for authority. With every guy who'd dated me, a kiss had meant a devouring of one person's lips - mine. But with Alex... there was a give and a take that I could feel. And that feeling was marvelous, glorious, especially when she curled her lips around my tongue and sucked on it.

I moaned against her lips, bringing forth a shiver from her. Her fingers entangled themselves in my hair, tugging at the blonde strands as she slanted her lips over mine once more, taking my upper lip between hers and biting lightly.

Wanting her was killing me, slowly fucking with my self-control. She kissed me like that for a long time, seducing me with nothing but her lips on mine and her fingers in my hair. I did nothing but lay my hands on her shoulders and accepted what she was giving me... and giving what I could feel she was taking.

When her mouth finally lifted from mine, I was shaking uncontrollably, fingers ready to unzip my dress. But she stalled me, whispering: "Bedroom?"

We stumbled into the darkened bedroom, not bothering to turn the lights on before we collapsed onto the bed, a tangle of limbs and clothing. Alex ended up on top, kissing me again, drugging me with her taste.

Her fingers roved over my stomach, moving upwards, stroking their way to the ultimate goal, but never really getting there. She leaned back and chuckled when I groaned from the pure hell of it, moving against her fingers restlessly.

"Please," I whispered in her ear when her fingers traced the underside of my breasts through the dress, making goosebumps cover the pale skin of my stomach.

She kissed my cheek before moving back to pull the zipper of my dress down. I was wearing a lacy black bra underneath - I'd prepared for the what-if situation, so what! - and it was Alex's turn to groan when she took in the delicious contrast between the bra and my skin. Ducking, she trailed kisses over the tops of my breasts, working her way to the valley between.

Her fingers undid the front clasp and she placed a chaste kiss on the small patch of exposed skin, feeling me move beneath her.

Her blazer was gone, and she reached down, pulling her tee over her head. Her breasts were small mounds covered with dark, chocolate-brown nipples. I was only allowed a second to ogle her before she lowered her body to mine, pressing our heated skin together, and we gasped.

"Jesus," was what came out of my mouth.

"It's never felt like this," she whispered against my ear, her voice hoarse and deep. I couldn't suppress the involuntary shiver that ran through me.

"Never for me either," I whispered in reply as I felt her breath scorch the tops of my breasts again. Gently, she lowered her head and licked at one swollen bud, making me buck in surprised intensity of the touch. She held me down, swirling her tongue around one nipple while playing with another using her thumb and forefinger.

She paid equal attention to both my nipples. She was still suckling on the second one when I felt her fingers slipping past the hem of my dress and into my lacy underwear. It was an excruciating pleasure to feel her fingers delve through the layers of clothing to find the one sweet place that was pulsing just for her.

I made a strangled sound at the back of my throat when her fingers sifted through the thatch of pale hair at the top of my core. Pleased with my reaction, she repeated it, making me lift my hips in silent pleas for her to move her fingers lower.

And she did move lower. One finger moved down to massage the tip of my aching sex, making me buck and writhe wildly.

"Please." It was a chant that I couldn't rid my mind of.

"Wrap your legs around me." It was a command, and I felt it stir my already dripping wetness.

I wrapped both legs around her lean waist just as she leaned down to kiss me, her tongue moving into my mouth with the pent up ardor in her body. At the same time, her finger moved down, pressing between my nether lips, coating it with my copious juices. Slowly, she pushed into me, and I felt myself embracing the thrust of her curved fingers, whimpering as I did so.

She whispered something against my neck but I couldn't hear it over the roar of pleasure in my body. She began moving in and out of me, gradually making me accept more of her lean fingers. The pleasure was sinful, making me lift my hips for more of it each time she withdrew.

One of her palms was braced on the bed, holding her weight up, the other in my pussy. But that didn't deter her from leaning down and capturing a pouting nipple between her lips. Her thumb flicked over my clit as she bit down on one pink crown, making a spiraling sensation unfurl between my legs. It grew as she sucked none-too-gently on my sensitized nipple, drawing it away from my body before letting it bounce back.

By this time, my vocabulary had whittled down to 'oh my god', and as her thumb pressed down onto my clit, I felt myself tense for that final, exquisite release.

I whimpered - something I never did, as I came. She kept her finger inside me, moving it as I thrashed, wave after wave of an orgasm trickling through my body. It was bliss, pure bliss that overwhelmed me and I basked in every second of it.

It was quite a while before I got my breathing under control. Alex had collapsed on top of me, her breathing raw against my neck. I was luxuriously satisfied and felt sleep creep up on me. Then I remembered.

"Alex?"

The sound that came out of her throat wasn't even a growl. There wasn't a category to put it under.

"I should return the favor, shouldn't I?" Okay, I couldn't help the yawn that I said that around.

She chuckled. "Tomorrow. We'll have Lesbian Sex 101."

"Mmm." I could feel sleep creeping up on me again, my body still rolling with the aftershocks.

I watched her through half-closed eyelids as she shucked her jeans and pulled the comforter around us. The smell of sex and Alex surrounded me and I smiled.

"Alex?" I whispered just before I was dragged down by sleep.

"Yeah?"

"Wear your eyebrow ring."

I could hear her soft laughter. "Why?"

"'S Sexy," I heard myself say... but then again, I couldn't be sure.

Chapter Seven

I awoke hours later, burning up under the covers despite the air conditioning. I flipped the lightweight sheets off me but it caught on something. I turned over groggily, unprepared for the sight of Alex in my bed.

It was... surreal.

How many times had I dreamt of a moment like this? There was a faint glow from between the partially drawn curtains, casting a soft pre-dawn light on her exposed torso. My breath hitched as I took in her lithe, toned frame. I hadn't had the time to appreciate her body last night before she'd drugged me with her kisses.

I let my eyes roam across her breasts. On her back, they lay flat against her body, the dark nipples enticingly thick. My fingers reached out and touched one, tracing the bunching areola. Alex made a noise at the back of her throat but didn't seem close to waking up.

I let my fingers explore her, following the glow that the rising sun had cast on her body - from the dip in her stomach to the cradle of her belly button to the soft curve of her mound. She was flawless, every inch of her silky and smooth.

I scooted lower on the bed and let my hands trail over her thigh, letting my lips follow the sensual trail. Desire blossomed in the pit of my stomach and uncurled between my thighs. I shivered, pausing at the curve of her knee.

The doubt of inexperience made me hesitate but I knew that there was no better way to learn than trial and error. After all, I'd read up as much as I could on lesbian lifestyles and even braved a few seasons of The L Word online... that was as much drama as I could handle.

I can do this. My body almost vibrated with how much I wanted to do this.

I kissed her knees apart and wiggled into the gap in between. I glanced back down at the clean-shaven mound in front of me - her lips that were beautifully curved and plump. Curious, I ducked my head and inhaled deeply. Her natural scent was magnified here - a mixture of herbal soap and skin. Using my thumbs, I slowly spread her lips apart and breathed deep.

I wasn't prepared for it. The heady scent wafted over me and overwhelmed my senses. I stroked her lips with my thumb as I absorbed it, getting used to it, memorizing it. I placed a kiss on the top of her slit, using the tip of my tongue to get a taste of her skin.

I'm not sure what I expected - my research had said to expect 'musk' but what is musk anyway? Certainly not the rich, slightly salty flavor that erupted on my tongue. I took a bigger swipe of her pussy with the flat of my tongue and savored the taste and texture. It was probably an acquired taste but definitely one of mine.

I tried to control the moan that rose in my throat as my tongue explored further. The truth was, I had a feeling that this sexy seduction was affecting me more than it did Alex. She still remained asleep. Her breathing pattern had changed but otherwise, she hadn't moved.

I took my time to learn every curve of her sex intimately with my tongue. My hands were now hooked around her thighs, spreading them open for my ministrations. Then, nose pressed against the top of her mound, I dragged my tongue over her clit slowly, punctuating it with a suckle. Her hips bucked but I held her down and continued, feeling an odd kind of power wash over me. I wanted to watch her come apart, to see that look in her eyes as pleasure washed over her, pleasure that I'd licked into overwhelming existence.

I alternated between suckling her clit and teasing her opening but what she was really responding to was the pressure on her clit. So I stayed on it, varying the suction and pattern experimentally as her hips thrust beneath me.

I gasped when I felt fingers in my hair.

"Fuck, Cady," I heard, her voice rough from sleep. "Don't stop. Please don't stop."

The need in her voice shot straight to my core and I doubled my efforts, now teasing her entrance with my thumb. She repositioned the angle of her hips nominally until her back bowed off the bed and a short, sharp gasp reached my ears. I watched her features contort in surprised ecstasy and reveled in the tight tug of her fingers in my hair.

She took her pleasure quietly - only a sharp intake of air was an indication that she was coming. Seconds later, she fell back on the bed, her widened eyes blinking dramatically, as though she were trying to get her bearings.

"Fuck," she breathed, noticeably out of breath. I watched the rise and fall of her chest, fascinated. "What was that?"

She propped her head up slightly to look at me. I knew I was a mess. Her juices had flowed everywhere - my cheeks, my fingers, my hair. I was sure I was covered in her. It only made me feel so dirty and so good. The satisfied, dazed look on her face only added to my triumph.

A wide smile split my lips. "Good morning."

She laughed, still trying to catch her breath. Then in two surprise moves, she rolled me over the foot of the bed and tackled me to the ground.

We landed with a thump on the small patch of carpet with her palm cupping the back of my head and her frame covering mine completely.

I was giggling until she pulled me snugly towards her with her hands under my thighs. I stared up at her with my thighs spread open as wide as they could possibly go. She was watching me, her eyes intense in the light morning sun as she sat back and ran her hands over the soft parts of my thigh and grazed over the softer parts of my pelvis. I bit my lip and watched the movement of her hands. The movement of those knowing fingers, more than the sensations they caused, seemed to fan the already burgeoning fire inside me.

I moaned as she combed her fingers through the thatch of hair at my core, the sensation a little like a drug. She was taking too long. I'd been turned on since I'd woken up to find her naked in my bed. My body seemed to be screaming for a release.

She covered me again, leaning her weight on her forearm, putting us stomach to stomach, chest to chest. She took my lips fiercely, her kiss tinged with need and longing. I ran my hands over the skin of her back, running my short nails up and down until she shivered.

"Touch me, please, Alex." I hadn't even realized the words had left my lips until she made a noise of assent at the back of her throat and bit down lightly on my neck. But her fingers still lingered everywhere except where I needed it most. I tried - I really did - to be patient, but with each bite, each suckle, each sigh that left my lips, my pussy just felt more and more empty, more needy. I tugged on her hair, hoping she'd understand the kind of pain she was putting me through.

She just chuckled against my breast before flicking the distended tip of my nipple with her tongue. I think I was pretty incoherent by that point. Was this her version of revenge? I writhed under her, my body vibrating with need.

1...34567...12