Alex the Sex Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TimT1972
TimT1972
339 Followers

Unna picked up a 'Wartenberg wheel', (a half inch diameter wheel with a series of sharp spikes, attached to a metal handle) and started to play. She began by rolling the wheel up the insides of Alex's thighs. The pins were sharp but did not puncture the skin, this said they were extremely painful. The pain was sharp. Unna then went for Alex's balls going up and down the scrotum. Unna's panties were the only thing stopping Alex from crying out due to the pain, and it got worse, Unna then rolled the wheel up Alex's shaft, the pain was almost unbearable. To finish Unna tortured the area between Alex's balls and anus. After what seemed like an age Unna stopped and surveyed Alex's beautiful body now covered in a thin layer of perspiration, she thought he looked wonderful.

Unna released Alex from his restraints and without being told he fell on his knees in front of her. She then removed the duct tape and her panties from his mouth. Alex gasped and asked for something to drink. Unna felt sorry for him and went to find something, she easily found the champagne but could only find one glass, then her eyes rested on a stainless steel dog bowl. She filled this and returned. Alex would normally have taken a half hearted sip and tried to ignore the indignity, this time his thirst was too great and he got down on his hands and knees and lapped up as much of the liquid as he could. Unna demurely sipped her champagne and watched Alex's partially covered bottom bob up and down, gradually the skirt slipped over Alex's back totally exposing his bottom.

When Alex had finished the champagne he got to his knees. Unna gazed at him, he was so beautiful and she realised he would do literally anything she wanted, any sexual service, her worries had been groundless. She wondered if he did this of his own free will or if he was forced to serve people like herself. Was he truly a 'sex slave'? She hadn't seen any coercion, but one didn't know. Did he have any choice but to follow her instructions? She wondered what sort of life it was. Unna stroked Alex's hair affectionately. His innocent good looks and submissiveness made her feel terribly horny. After a few minutes Unna said, "OK Alex, your punishment is over, adjust your skirt and make yourself look decent and go to the bedroom." Alex did as he was told, he wondered if 'decent' was really the right word as he smoothed down his gauze skirt.

"Up on the bed, you are going to fuck me." Unna positioned Alex on his back with his arms tied to the bed posts above his head. She brushed his skirt away and was pleased to be greeted by a very excited Alex. Unna then straddled him on top and slid her legs straight out and forward, so that her feet were on either side of his shoulders. She wanted to make sure that she was in control of this sex. Unna held Alex's shins and started swivelling her hips in a figure-eight motion. She started moving slowly and gently but gradually increased in force and urgency as she became more and more turned on. Alex as ever played his part, he was very hard and it seemed that he wanted his release as urgently as she did. Unna tried to savour the moment but she was almost insanely horny and came to a terrific climax, she did not care about Alex but felt him come soon afterwards. After her orgasm Unna lay on Alex clutching him, she had never had anything like this sexual high, it was as if she had experienced a dozen orgasms not one.

After the shower Alex put on his toga and after kissing Unna goodbye went to the locker room to get his dinner jacket back. He found there was a short queue. In front of his was a sweet looking blond examining her tits. She turned to Alex and said "Excuse me, would you have a quick look at my bottom and see if I have any nasty cuts."

Alex looked at what was an extremely desirable behind and saw a number of marks, it seemed the girl had been quite severely caned but he confirmed there were no marks that wouldn't heal in 24 hours.

"Great, some bastard put me off work for a week last month, how about you?"

Alex turned and raised his toga, she looked at his bottom, "You have had quite a night, but again nothing permanent." Alex was relieved, a submissive could be off work for weeks if a client got too excited. The blond handed in her toga and received her clothes in return, changing without embarrassment right in front of Alex.

When the blond had gone, Alex smiled as he remembered she had never introduced herself. Alex got dressed and returned to the Bristol and presented himself at Suite 711. Mrs Gutfreund opened the door in her silk dressing gown, "I hope you gave Unna a good time."

"She seemed very satisfied, mistress."

"Good, strip, I want you to give me a massage before I go off to sleep." Alex did as he was told, Mrs Gutfreund made it plain she did not have the energy for sex and after half an hour Alex was dismissed to sleep naked on the floor.

~

The next day Mrs Gutfreund had to go into the office. Alex was told to put on his business suit and accompany her as an assistant. This he did, he spent a pretty tedious day running errands, getting cups of coffee and photocopying.

When Alex met Unna, she greeted him as an old friend, she told him how much she enjoyed their 'meeting' and hoped they could get together again. Alex couldn't guess she was wearing the panties she had stuffed in his mouth the previous night and but it was clear she was still floating on a sexual high. After this he assumed most of the office knew his real profession. He was unsure if Unna had told her co-workers or if he was one of a string of Mrs Gutfreund's handsome young 'assistants'. One or two women made lewd comments or tried it on but Alex managed to deflect the comments with his usual good grace. Alex had one rather bitter run-in with some lady from Human Resources but other than that there was little to report.

He accompanied Mrs Gutfreund back to the Bristol where she continued working at the conference table. At about 7pm Alex heard his bleeper and he went through to the main suite. Mrs Gutfreund told him to get into 'the position'. Alex dutifully stripped and knelt before his employer.

"So how did things go today?"

"Fine, mistress."

"No problems or run-ins with anyone."

"No, mistress."

"What about Miss Ranieri?"

"A slight disagreement, the lady thinks a lot of herself."

"Alex was it wise to tell a senior executive from my organisation to '**** off'? Do you know Miss Ranieri is my daughter-in-law?"

Before Alex could answer the lady in question entered the room. Mrs Gutfreund continued, "I think an apology might be in order."

"Sorry Miss Ranieri, if I offended you."

"Alex, I think she is looking for more than a verbal apology."

Miss Ranieri was tall, with a full figure, her long brown hair was perfectly straight giving her a slightly severe appearance. Her face was handsome rather than pretty. She walked up to him and said, "Alex, kiss my feet." Alex could see he had made a serious mistake. It seemed so reasonable to defy the lady when he was wearing a nicely tailored suit, it was rather more difficult when he was kneeling naked at her feet. Alex therefore did as he was told, kissing her shoes.

"To teach you some manners, I have asked Miss Ranieri to discipline you this evening."

Miss Ranieri left the room. "Alex get your kimono on and follow her to Suite 635. I want you back here by midnight."

Alex put on some underwear and the kimono. The difficulty was the kimono was very short and only came down to mid thigh. As he left he heard Mrs Gutfreund say "Alex, no knickers." Alex slipped off his underwear and left the suite, he rushed along the corridor hoping that he would not meet any of the other guests. He tore down the stairs to the next floor. When he got to Suite 635 his heart was racing, he quietly knocked on the door, hoping Miss Ranieri would quickly open it, in his anxiety not to be spotted in his micro-kimono he had forgotten the reception he was likely to get when the door was opened. But the door did not open, he was about to knock for the second time when a respectable, middle aged couple passed him. Alex tried to pull down the kimono but he could feel their eyes staring at his behind. Then they saw his 'Sex Slave' collar, Alex felt humiliated. Eventually Miss Ranieri opened the door and let Alex into her suite.

"Right Alex, it seems I have the pleasure of teaching you the meaning of respect. Take up 'the position'."

Alex took off his kimono and knelt naked in the centre of the room. A few minutes later there was a knock on the door. Miss Ranieri called out "Come in." Turning to Alex she said, "Don't move."

The maid came into the room carrying one of Alex's bags "Miss Ranieri, Mrs Gutfreund said you might need this." Her last words almost died on her lips as she saw Alex, naked except for his 'Sex Slave' collar.

Miss Ranieri said "Thank you...Oh you haven't been formally introduced to Alex."

"No ma'am. I am sorry I have clearly got you at an inconvenient time."

"Don't worry Liese" said Miss Ranieri reading the maid's name badge. Looking at her, she was perhaps eighteen, attractive and clearly naive, "What time does your shift end?"

"Eight o'clock. ma'am."

"Liese, how would you like to get to know Alex better? We could have a lot of fun with him, he is very eager to please."

Liese was clearly uncertain she knew it was against the rules to 'party' with guests but could not keep her eyes off the naked Alex, he was so beautiful, she simply could not resist so mumbled, "Yes, ma'am I would very much like that."

"Good, then see you in fifteen minutes. Please bring along one of the Bristol's better bottles of champagne. I look forward to an amusing party."

As Liese left Miss Ranieri looked at Alex with an evil grin "Let me formally introduce myself. I am Marlene Ranieri, but you will call me 'mistress'."

Alex and Marlene spent the next quarter of an hour unpacking the bag Liese had delivered, to Alex's relief they found Mrs Gutfreund had packed some of his underwear which Marlene allowed him to put on. They attached the restraints to the bed and arranged the whips, dildos and nipple clamps on a sideboard. Marlene then went and had a shower and changed into a brief black silk thong, top, garter belt and stilettos. She looked magnificent and she knew it.

Eventually there was a knock at the door and Liese entered with the requested bottle of champagne. "Alex would you kindly serve us. Liese has got to change." Marlene gently led the maid to her bedroom "Let's get you out of that ugly maid's outfit and see your underwear, Liese."

Liese took off her dress and stood in her cheap mismatched panties and bra.

"Oh, Liese they won't do. First have a shower then you had better have some of my underwear." Marlene pointed her to her chest of draws, "Take whatever you want."

When Liese opened the draw she saw more silk underwear than she had ever seen in her life, the first thing she picked out was a black silk thong. She immediately dropped it as she had never worn that sort of thing. As Liese went through the draw she found most of the underwear was brief and all of it was silky.

Marlene came up behind her and gave her a light kiss on the neck and said, "Found anything?"

"The underwear is quite brief, ma'am."

"Call me Marlene remember, and yes it is brief. You will look great in it." Marlene picked up some skimpy silk black panties and a matching bra, "What about this?"

Liese was unsure, so to concentrate her mind Marlene gave Liese's towel a quick tug so it fell to the ground, she liked the look of Liese naked. "Come on Liese, we'll have fun." Swallowing hard Liese complied and put the lingerie on. The silk felt nice against her skin and looking at the mirror she also realised she looked sexy. Liese pouted at the mirror, pleased with her transformation. She was relieved that she had started to shave as the front of the panties was very small. Liese still felt nervous but did not feel she could disappoint Marlene who seemed so confident; she also was looking forward to seeing Alex. Marlene seemed happy with how Liese looked, kissed her demurely on the lips and said "Let's have some fun!"

Marlene strode out to the living room, followed by a rather less certain Liese, "Alex, on your knees." Alex, still only wearing the briefest of knickers, knelt before Marlene. "Alex, you are to entertain Liese. She feels a little shy, so you must put her at her ease... Liese what can Alex do for you?"

Liese was still anxious, seeing herself in the mirror has given her a lift, but seeing an almost naked boy on his knees in front of her was something else. Uncertain or not she felt a delicious warmth between her legs, she wanted Alex and he was very obviously 'on offer'. She heard Marlene suggesting she spank Alex, all she really wanted to do was to get her hands on this beautiful creature, so spanking seemed a good place to start.

Liese sat on the bed and Marlene told Alex to lay across her knees. Liese spread her legs a little to let Alex's cock rest between them. She looked down at Alex's bottom, it was covered by some tight, satin 'high cut' briefs. She lifted the elastic on the side of the panties and let it snap back against Alex's bottom. Liese started by stroking the fabric, it was deliciously soft and smooth, next she ran her finger down the crease in his cheeks. She then pulled his pants between his cheeks so she could see his bare arse.

"Go on Liese, give him a spank." Liese did so, spanking one cheek after another, she loved the slight wobble of the buttock after she struck it. Marlene walked over and delicately pulled down Alex's panties so Liese could see his bare bottom. As Liese spanked him some more she saw Alex's buttocks gradually turning red. It was a subtle shade of pink. She would hit the left cheek then the right then the left four or five times in quick succession. It amused her to vary the strength and timing of the smacks so Alex never knew what was coming. Liese felt Alex's bottom gradually warm up as she smacked. For variety she sometimes hit his thighs, feeling Alex's inner thighs she was amazed at how soft they were, they also seemed to mark much more quickly than his buttocks.

As Liese got tired Marlene handed her a paddle and she continued to spank Alex. The paddle was made of rough black leather and was about two feet in length and four inches wide. It made a wonderful noise as it hit Alex's buttocks. She knew Alex must be in some pain as he squealed with ever stroke, but she also felt his cock, firmly wedged between her thighs, gradually becoming erect.

"I think that should do it. Alex, stand by the wall and let Liese and me admire your bottom." Alex did as he was told, Marlene adjusted his panties so they were suspended at thigh height.

Marlene gave Liese her glass of champagne and joined her on the bed. They laid back and stared at Alex's bottom. Marlene gave Liese a hug and whispered, "Well done," seductively in her ear. Liese felt so totally depraved, drinking champagne, dressed in silk underwear, in the arms of an attractive guest and with a naked boy at her command. This was oh so very different to a TV-dinner in her bedsit.

"That was fun, what else can we do with him?" Liese asked.

"Anything you want he is ours for the night."

"Sex?"

"Of course. He will do anything you want, and I mean anything. Alex get in the 'the position'." Alex stepped out of his pants and kneeled naked before Liese and Marlene.

"Alex bring me your pants." As Alex reached for them he realised his mistake, "No use your teeth." Alex then got down on all fours and clasped them in his mouth and delivered them to Marlene.

Marlene pressed her body ever closer to Liese, who responded by gently stroking Marlene's thigh. "Alex, entertain us. Go and get your pink gel dildo and show us how you give a blow job." Alex got the dildo and started to lick the end and gradually take more and more of the dildo down his throat. At intervals he took the dildo out of his mouth and licked the shaft. His actions were slow and as wanton as he could make them. The dildo was covered in his saliva and he found that the rhythmic grinding of his hips was getting him excited. He stopped thinking about his audience and started to enjoy himself.

Liese was mesmerised and asked Marlene "Is he gay?"

"I don't think so, but it doesn't much matter. He will do as he is told. Watch. Alex, that is enough. Now fuck yourself."

Alex had been dreading this, but he rolled lay back and spread his legs as wide as they would go and then licked his fingers and eased them up his arse. They entered relatively easily; he then gently followed with the saliva covered dildo. The saliva proved an excellent lubricant and within a short while he was pumping away. His legs swung as he forced the dildo in and out with ever increasing speed. Alex forgot Marlene and Liese as he gradually entered his own private bliss, he closed his eyes and groaned with pleasure. He pushed harder and deeper, ever deeper.

Marlene stroked Liese's pussy as they watched Alex's performance. "Do you want him, Liese?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Then let's get out of these things." With that Marlene rose from the bed and stripped off her bra and panties. Liese's lust overcame her scruples and she followed suit. Marlene looked at her approvingly, and pulled her close and kissed her. Liese was surprised but did not resist, in fact she responded, rubbing herself against Marlene's naked body kissing her passionately. Marlene eased Liese on to the bed, laying down and spreading her legs, "Liese lick me and Alex, I think Liese requires your services."

Marlene lay back on the bed and spread her legs. Liese had never had a lesbian experience, and was unsure as to exactly what she should do, but she did not want to admit her inexperience and knelt on the bed and started to lick Marlene's shaved pussy. As she did so, she felt Alex behind her gently spreading her legs and rubbing her vagina. Liese was excited and very willing. Alex gradually inserted his penis and then started pumping. Liese had never had sex on all fours before and loved the new sensation, she felt loose and promiscuous that only added to her arousal. Alex looked down on the naked bodies of both Marlene and Liese and thrust with ever greater urgency. Liese was incredibly turned-on and licked Marlene with increasing intensity. Liese came with a shudder, but redoubled her efforts to give Marlene pleasure, this was rewarded when Marlene came soon afterwards.

"Liese snuggle up here, you are lovely. Alex get us something to drink." Alex found some wine in the fridge and served the girls. He knelt in front of them in case they needed anything else.

"Alex, come here." Alex got on the bed and lay next to Marlene gently massaging her tits and stomach. The three lay exhausted but happy.

After a while Liese explained that she had to go. Marlene insisted she kept the silky underwear as a memento. As, a still naked, Marlene escorted Liese to the door, Liese kissed her saying she hoped 'more than anything in the world' that she would be able to serve Marlene again.

"Alex, I am not sure I have done a very good job at punishing you! But I m sure you won't be rude to me next time we meet. I still feel horny, are you up to another go?"

"Yes, mistress. It would be a great pleasure."

It was an exhausted Alex who left Marlene's suite. This time he did not care about the knowing stares he got as he walked back in his short kimono. The guests must have known he was a whore but the stares he tended to get were lascivious rather than outraged. ~

Alex slept naked on Mrs Gutfreund's floor. After they had showered, had breakfast and packed, Mrs Gutfreund said she wanted some fun and Alex should prepare himself for a long morning. She ordered Alex to strip, put on the restraints and lay spread eagle on the bed. She then locked his arms and legs to the four corners of the bed. As she did so she got a call on her mobile. She spoke in an agitated fashion and after a few minutes she came into the bedroom and apologised but said she had to run. She pressed the keys of the restraints into Alex's hand, threw a few banknotes on the bed, kissed him on the cheek and left.

TimT1972
TimT1972
339 Followers