Alex to Alexis Ch. 02

Story Info
Alexis Submits Further.
1.9k words
4.38
68.9k
51

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/05/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again, thanks to Jack Murphy for being an amazing volunteer editor! Enjoy!

Chapter II: Acceptance

This didn't sound good. Led by his mother's hand, Alexis clattered to the darkened playroom, to open the door to find the room unusually bare. The piano was still there, the wardrobe was still there; no television, no chairs... A weird piece of furniture dominated the centre of the room now. It looked almost like a carpenter's saw horse.

The frame was lacquer black in color with padded red vinyl on its spine and the same red padding on small square platforms that adorned the lower area of all 4 A-frame legs. It also had several steel eyelets located on the legs. It didn't take a genius like Alexis to figure out that it would be for tying him down.

"Mommy...?" Alexis nervously asked as Daniella lovingly walked her sissy to the mount.

"Now, now Alexis, hush and don't make a fuss. Take of your clothes and do as I ask or I'll just have to force you to".

Alexis complied, stripping of the layers of clothing she was wearing, leaving her naked besides her collar, which was still locked, and her bright pink heels.

"Good girl", said her mother, which surprisingly delighted Alexis. She felt herself beginning to enjoy the positive attention from her mother, especially since the day had been so difficult so far. "Now climb onto the horse for me, okay?"

Reluctantly, Alexis leaned a leg over the mount and sat on it like a horse, which is easier said than done in her sky-high heels.

"There's a good girl Alexis," Daniella cooed in a motherly tone that was unfamiliar to Alexis, but comforting. "Now slowly, why don't you try lying down on your tummy? It's perfectly natural if it feels a little strange at first"

Uncertainty, Alexis reclined on the padded sawhorse face down, head turned to the side, with her arms and legs dangling by the legs of the furniture naturally. She felt her fake breasts squish against the pommel, and the position that the horse left her in caused her butt cheeks to open and she shivered as she felt her tight hole exposed to the room.

"Now Alexis, this next part might be a little difficult, but I want you to trust me. You know that I'm your mommy and I would never do anything to hurt me daughter?"

"Yes mommy" Alexis trembled, frightened and unconvinced.

Daniella smiled reassuringly. "Well Alexis, for the sake of your own comfort, I am going to lightly strap your ankles and wrists to our horsey here".

"Okay mommy", Alexis replied hesitantly, as she felt Daniella attach the straps around her ankles and wrists tight enough to restrict her from all movement, but not so tight as they were uncomfortable.

Properly restrained, Alexis knew what was coming next. She would be taken, like the sissy that she was, and there was nothing she could do about it. Alexis, to her own surprise, found the situation erotic, however the prosthetic clay pussy covering her small cock prevented her from getting hard.

She heard her mother somewhere in the room, and it sounded like she was undressing but Alexis' position didn't allow for much head movement, so he couldn't see what exactly was going on.

Satisfied with her daughter's transformations, physical, mental, and emotional, Daniella knew that her daughter was ready to be taken like a girl, and after undressing completely, she put on her 6 inch long, realistic looking lubricant ejaculating strap-on.

Alexis jolted a bit when she felt her mother behind her, beginning to caress her plump little ass. Alexis moaned as Daniella squirted an ample amount of lubricating oil onto her butt, before beginning to spread it across her smooth, hairless cheeks and legs.

When Daniella reached her daughter's tight, virgin hole, she was reminded of the pink butt plug that had been left in from Alexis' chores. She pulled it out slowly, making sure not to make Alexis uncomfortable by the movement in her bowels. On the contrary, the friction inside of Alexis caused her to moan in pleasure, to which Daniella smiled, knowing that this was going to be sensuous for both of them. Eventually the plug came completely out, leaving Alexis with a slight gape in her hole, a quality that Daniella found incredibly arousing.

Daniella began to insert her fingers into her daughter's tight hole. Starting with one, Alexis felt her mother's fingers penetrate her. Alexis quickly became accustomed to the single finger, so Daniella added another, and soon after that another, along with another squirt of lube. Alexis was in a state of absolute bliss as she felt her mother's fingers inside of her tight ass. As she moaned and squirmed against them, she cried out "More, please mommy, I want you to fill me up more!"

"Do you trust me Alexis?" Daniella asked her daughter.

Alexis replied "I completely trust you mommy."

To this, Daniella began to slowly rub her fake cock between her daughter's smooth, oiled cheeks, before placing the tip at the entrance of Alexis' pleasure hole. Alexis allowed a slight whimper to escape her as she felt her mother begin to slowly apply pressure to her hole. Soon, the head of her mother's strap-on was inside of her, and Alexis moaned at the new sensation.

Daniella began working her strap-on cock slowly into her daughter's tight young hole inch by inch, and Alexis was enjoying every second of it. After what felt like an eternity, Daniella's rubber cock was all the way inside Alexis. Alexis moaned as she felt her mother bottom out inside her tight young ass, and even louder as her mom began to pull out, picking up speed.

Soon, Daniella was pumping in and out of her daughter, making love to her like no one had before. Alexis felt her ass involuntarily squeeze her mother's hard cock, it was filling her up like nothing ever had. She knew then that this is what she wanted, it wasn't just forced on her. She loved being fucked!

Daniella was see sawing in and out at this point, loving the feeling of her new daughter's boy-cunt around her cock. "Talk to me baby", said Daniella, "Tell me what you're thinking while your mommy makes love to you".

Unable to properly move due to her restraints, Alexis felt herself begin to spasm from the pleasure, as she answered "I want you to fuck me mommy, I love the feeling of your hard cock in my ass!"

Feeling like it was time for one final surprise, Daniella reached under her juicy rubber cock and began to toy with the balls, which were filled with hot, sticky fake cum! With one final thrust, she buried her hot cock deep inside of her new daughter's ass, before squeezing the balls and blasting a load of hot cum deep inside and screaming out "I'm cummmmmiiinnnnggggg".

Alexis moaned as she felt one hot jet of cum fill her ass, then another, and another, until the last drop. As Daniella slowly exited her daughter's hole, Alexis felt a bit of cum already beginning to leak out of her tight hole, making her feel more feminine than ever!

"Did you like that sweetie?" Daniella asked lovingly, already knowing the answer.

Breathless and blushing scarlet, Alexis managed to gasp "Oh mommy, it was beautiful!"

Ecstatic with her son's transformation, Daniella approached her daughter and said "Then kiss it for good luck?"

Alexis proceeded to plant a wet, lip-sticky kiss on his mother's dildo, tasting the delicious flavors of fake semen, lube, and her own ass.

"I think it's time for the girls to have some fun with you sweetie" Daniella said loudly, obviously signalling Alexis' sisters to come in.

Alexis was embarrassed that his sisters had probably heard his moans and cries if they were standing just outside the door, but she realized that they would likely hear much more if they had any of the talent that their mother had, and he had a sinking feeling that they were not going to be as gentle with her as his last fuck.

As they walked into the room, he could hear them giggling about the position their new sister was in.

"Don't be too rough girls", said Daniella, "We still want this to be a pleasurable experience"

"Yes mother", the girls replied in unison. With that, they began to circle him, so that one of them was always in his restricted field of vision, and he began to notice how truly stunning they were. Both wore matching, realistic, black strap-no's that looked to be about 2 inches longer than the one Daniella had just used, and quite a bit thicker as well.

As Hannah began to move towards her sister's ass, she ran her fingernails along Alexis' skin, causing her to shiver, and moan slightly. When she reached her sister's tight little ass, Hannah squatted down so that it was at her eye level, and spread those cheeks apart, revealing Alexis' already well fucked boy-pussy, which was gaping slightly.

"Well, well, well, what do we have here, sissy slut?" Hannah mocked as she inserted a finger slowly into Alexis' tight hole, before withdrawing it to reveal globs of fake semen.

Skipping back round to face Alexis, Hannah squatted back down to eye-level with her sister, smirking at her with a raised finger. "Care to explain yourself, cock slut?" she grinned at her bound sister.

"Hannah, please!" Alexis stammered, but was crudely interrupted by Hannah exclaiming "Bon appétit!" before cramming the semen-soaked finger deep into Alexis' resisting mouth. Alexis squirmed, moaned and recoiled as his sister forced her to eat up the semen like a good girl, whilst Hannah and Amelia giggled at the humiliation of their new toy.

When Alexis had sucked the cum coated finger clean, Hannah asked her to kiss the strap-on for good luck, before she aligned the fake cock with Alexis' bottom. Meanwhile, Amelia was taunting Alexis from the front, hovering the imposing cock merely centimetres from her face.

As the tip of Hannah's dildo pressured its way into Alexis' still tight hole, Alexis sighed deeply, in a mixture of both pain and pleasure, as the final few inches slid in a bit deeper.

In angst and ecstasy, Alexis moaned "fuuuuuuck", to which Amelia responded "I guess we've got a potty-mouth, don't we Hannah?" Amelia then scooped some liquid soap off the counter and squirted a dose onto her own cock. "We'll clean out that silly mouth of yours, sissy-girl!"

Being called a sissy-girl was especially hurtful from her younger sister, but Alexis could not complain because she gagged harder as the foul tasting dildo forced its way into her struggling mouth. The bitter taste of rubber, soap suds and humiliation agonised Alexis in correlation with the bottom-fucking she was concurrently receiving from his older sister.

The girls soon fell into a rhythm, one shoving their cock inside while the other was pulling out. They would always pull it out till it was only the tip left in, then slam them back inside of her, making Alexis feel all the more fucked.

Hannah and Amelia reamed their sister's nubile holes for what seemed like hours, a never ending shower of pleasure for Alexis. She found herself falling deeper into her submission, moaning almost constantly, begging to be treated like the dirty slut she was inside. And she loved every second of it.