Alex Wants His Stepdad Pt. 02

Story Info
Alex can't keep his promise.
2k words
4.39
41.7k
28

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/19/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Corey1995
Corey1995
35 Followers

I opened my eyes as the sun started to go down. My phone read "6:12pm". Jesus, I must've been exhausted. A smile slowly spread across my face, as I could still taste my dad's cock in my mouth. Licking my lips, I enjoyed the faint taste of his cum. Instantaneously, my cock sprung to life.

*Kerchunk*

I listened in as I heard the basement door downstairs pop open. Dad's familiar footsteps began to descend down the basement steps. He was most likely doing laundry.

I grabbed my dick and started jerking slowly. Oh god, I wanted more of him. I know I promised him I'd leave him alone for the rest of the day. Then, the thought of his one-eyed monster popped into my mind. The way it appeared before me as I pulled his underwear down. The way it felt in my hands, my mouth.

I took my middle finger into my mouth and pulled it back out. Moving my hand over my chest, stomach, and dick, until I reached my destination. Using my wet finger, lifting my legs up a bit, I slid between my cheeks. Finding the hole, I rubbed in circular motions. Sliding the tip in, to my surprise, my hole greedily accepted. No pressure, no effort. My hole opened to my finger and made it disappear. My dad had without a doubt, gotten me the horniest I'd ever been in my life. Oh, daddy.

I moaned as I slid my finger in and out. I started fucking myself slow, then I picked up the pace.

"Oh, yes." I groaned out loud. "Mmm, yes, daddy. Ohh, daddy..."

As soon as I felt that familiar "assgasm" sensation begin to take over, I quickly stopped. My breathing was erratic. I quickly calmed myself down, breathing in through the nose and out with my mouth. Then, As if I couldn't control myself, the thought of bouncing on my dad's perfect cock popped into my mind.

I knew what I had to do. My sexual fantasies were not going to go away, not after already having my first taste. I had to fulfill them. Transition fantasy into sweet, sweet reality. It could wait until tomorrow, but my hungry hole and throbbing dick argued otherwise. And though I promised Jason that I'd leave him alone for the night... "Fuck it," I thought. "Moms still not here..."

I didn't want to be completely naked in front of him immediately. I decided to wear underwear at least. Reaching into the depths of my underwear drawer, I found what I was looking for. A pair of black Andrew Christian underwear without the ass. I threw them on and was ready for more of my daddy.

***

I quietly made my way down the basement steps. The familiar sound of our noisy washer filled my ears as I reached the landing. Rounding the corner on tiptoes, I saw dad. His back was turned, folding clothes from the dryer and placing them in a basket. He was wearing a pair of fitting blue jeans and a white tank top. His ass was the most prominent "asset" on him when he faced the other way. My hands would have to practically be twice their size to even grab a decent handful.

"Hi, daddy..." I said in a confident tone.

Jason turned, shocked at my presence. His expression quickly went from shock to slight anger, pursing his lips. He turned back around.

"What happened to leaving me alone?" he asked, slightly annoyed.

Ignoring him, I asked if he talked to Mom today.

"Yes, I did." He said.

"And did you...share anything "interesting" with her at all?" I asked.

"No, what would I say? 'By the way, honey, our son slobbered all over my dick today?'"

"Yeah," I giggled, walking closer. "I guess you're right. If you talked to her about what happened, you'd have to explain why you let it happen and why you liked it-"

Before I could blink, Jason turned around and gripped me by my shoulders, cutting me off from saying anymore.

"You WILL watch your mouth, young man. You will not talk to me like that. I didn't like it!"

"Then why didn't you stop me, huh?" I asked, matching his tone.

He let go of my shoulders, anger slipping away. He didn't have an answer.

"It's because it felt good, right?" I asked smug.

"I wasn't stopping you because I figured you must be troubled. Wanting to suck your dad's dick doesn't seem natural. Maybe I thought if I let it happen you'd realize it was wrong and wouldn't do it again."

"You don't really believe that do you?" I asked, walking towards him. He backed up until he was against the dryer. His head down.

"You didn't stop me not because I'm "troubled" or whatever. If you didn't like it, you would've have stopped me, simple as that. Maybe, since mom hasn't been giving you any, you realize you don't care who's "polishing your knob".

"Bullshit." Jason snapped back. "Your mother gives me plenty. I DO care who sucks my dick. I'm married, NOT gay, and am your father. What happened earlier will never happen again."

"I haven't heard anything going on in your bedroom for a long time. Don't lie to me, dad. Your son or not, you enjoyed it when I sucked your dick. Admit it." I said.

He chose to say nothing. I grabbed his wrists and put his hands on my bare stomach.

"Do you enjoy touching me as well, daddy?" I asked deviously.

He shook his hands free and rested them on the dryer behind him.

"You're sick." He stated, his chin held high.

"Is this sick?" I asked as I grabbed the button to his jeans and popped it open.

"Alex..." He said stern, the anger rising again.

"I'm just trying to give you what mommy won't, daddy." I said as I pulled down his zipper.

"I'm going to countdown from five, and if you aren't out of sight by then, I promise you're gonna regret it, boy." The anger was real.

Even though I should've listened after that and acknowledge the real threat of angry Daddy, it just ended up turning me on more. The thought of him roughing me up stirred something from within my underwear.

"Five..." He started, closing his eyes.

Instead of taking flight, I grabbed his jeans from both ends and began to nudge them down.

"Four..."

His jeans crumpled down to his ankles, exposing the same underwear he had worn from earlier today. My favorite. I began to squeeze my fingers between his skin and tight undies.

"Three..." He growled, eyes still closed.

With some applied pressure, his boxer-briefs dropped as fast as his jeans. His soft five inches flopped out, inches from my nose.

"Two..."

Grabbing his member with one hand, I leaned in and quickly sucked him in my mouth.

"One." He said, opening his eyes.

He looked down at me, his son, who was on his knees with his dick in his mouth. Dads eyes were full of fire. Anger? Not quite. Something else.

"You asked for it, son." He said. A faint smile began to form on his face.

As I sucked him slowly, he quickly latched his hand on my hair, and held it tight. I yelped, but he didn't care. His face said it all. He was passionate about whatever he was going to do to me. With my hair gripped tight, dad started to pull me into him till my mouth hit the base of his growing cock. He pushed and pulled hard, guiding my mouth to suck his cock the way he wanted.

"Is this what you want?" He asked with a devilish smile.

"Mmm..." I muffled.

Dad's cock grew to it's full monster length. Once it did, he used his other hand to grab the other side of my hair. Locked into place, dad began to fuck my face. Hard. My eyes open, all I could see was a blur as he fucked my mouth with lightning speed. My air supply was quickly depleting. With all my might, I pushed off his snake and took a deep breath in. Coughing, my body tried to get all the air possible.

Before the blink of an eye, I felt both of dad's hands gripping my hair again and pulled me back down on him. His dick immediately hitting the back of my throat.

"Oh, son," He started, laughing. "You didn't think I'd let you be in control of the situation this time, did you? I gave you fair warning. Now it's you find out how to really please my cock!"

Tears formed in my eyes as his member pulverized my throat, pounding harder and harder, faster, faster. It hurt like hell, but holy fuck, it was hot. My gags stayed muffled as he humped into my mouth. He groaned

"Oh, fuck, you can take a pounding, boy!" He laughed, still shoving his meat into my mouth. "Then again, I'm the one who taught you not to be a little bitch when things get...hard." His laugh almost maniacal.

"Mhm" I groaned, muffled by his cock. The tears rolled down my cheeks.

Suddenly, he pushed me off till my mouth popped his cock out. I breathed in, my face feeling hot. My nose felt like it would soon begin running.

"Oh, da-" I started, but once again, I was slammed back down onto his cock.

"Oh, shut the fuck up, bitch." Dad growled. "I gave you a chance to breathe, not speak!"

His monster resumed slamming into my mouth. I could feel saliva producing excessively and drool began to run down my chin. Now, each thrust into me was met with a wet, sloshing sound.

"Oh, fuck yeah, son. Slobber all over my meat! Shit, that's so fuckin hot."

Not that I had a choice, but I obeyed. Something about getting "abused" like this from him was a dream come true. Other than the obvious pain my throat was feeling. I savored every moment of practically suffocating on his cock.

Without warning, his breathing became erratic. His grip on my hair tightened even more, his cock invading my mouth faster than what seemed humanly possible. My gargled yelps fell on deaf ears as he continued to fuck my mouth, managing more speed and strength with each thrust.

"Oh, god! Oh, fuck! Fucking take it! Fucking- OoOoh!"

As I felt the pressure of having no more air, he quickly pulled his cock out and shook violently. As I took the biggest gulp of air, dad's cum shot out and onto my face. Each shot more intense than the next. Once he was done, I felt the heat of his fluid covering my already hot face. I didn't need a mirror to know I looked like I was wearing a face mask.

Dad let go off my hair, I looked up. His face was red, he breathed heavily. I, too, searched for oxygen, but I knew for certain I needed it more than him.

"I tried... to warn you, boy." Dad breathed, a crooked smile formed. "I hope you learned you're lesson."

Though I struggled to retain air, I couldn't stop thinking about how I would gladly do that again.

"Yes. Daddy. Maybe you can continue to teach me over and over."

Not expecting that response, he laughed. "Oh, son. You really ARE sick. Now, go get a shower! You look like a dirty fucking slut."

He pulled his underwear and jeans back up, grabbed his hamper full of neatly folded clothes, and disappeared upstairs.

I laid down on my back on the basement floor and continued to suck in as much oxygen as possible. Dazed, I stared at the ceiling and began to giggle.

"Thank you, daddy." I said to no one.

*

Author's Note: First, I would like to thank you all for enjoying part one of this series. I know it has been three years, and for that, I couldn't be more sorry. But for those who are still around, thank you for putting up with me. I haven't had inspiration to continue writing for a long time. Now, I have full confidence that I WILL finish this story. I know this chapter won't live up to expectations, and I apologize again for lack of penetration, but I hope you all like the direction I'm going and that you wonderful people are up to see where it goes. I promise the next chapter will be Steamy. Thank you all for your time.

Corey1995
Corey1995
35 Followers