Alex Works As A Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TimT1972
TimT1972
338 Followers

After arranging the room, Alex went to Suite 2 which had been set up as a kind of Common Room for the German Cartwright and Palmer contingent. Everyone was in the same uniform, his noticed he had not been the only one to have difficulties with the shorts, they were very tight and he saw Tim and Jenny trying to adjust things so they were comfortable. He smiled as he noticed Kathy playing with her top trying to keep her tits from spilling out, he suspected she would ultimately fail and there would be a 'wardrobe malfunction' at some point in the evening to everyone's amusement.

Marie-Louise arrived shortly after Alex and everyone immediately stopped talking. She cleared her throat, "Good to see you all. This is an important evening, WMP have invited their most senior executives and clients to celebrate their centenary. You are responsible for serving pre-dinner drinks and then dinner itself. After dinner you become the evening's entertainment. The guests have been issued with a menu with photographs of you all in the back, most of the photos are you in your 'uniforms' or in a G string so they know your profession, therefore expect a certain amount of banter and the inevitable wandering hands. You will see the booking system in the lobby, you will entertain clients for up to 45 minutes in your rooms unless they have also booked one of the dungeons, these are situated in rooms 203, 204 and 205. Normal Cartwright and Palmer rules apply. Jo and Lucy-2 please go to the kitchens they are ready for you now. Charlotte, Vikki and Lucy-1 you will be dancing, if you go down to the lobby Mrs Aubrey will explain what is expected. The rest of you please be in the dining room in fifteen minutes. OK, good luck and have fun."

Alex went down to the dining room as instructed. The room was about forty to fifty foot square with some fifteen or sixteen round tables set for dinner. The room was painted beige and decorated in classical manner with ionic columns and German landscapes. In the centre was a small stage or dais about the same size as the dining tables.

The lobby was an adjoining room entered via some double doors. The room was about the same size as the dining room but seemed larger as it was pretty well devoid of furniture, with only some tables of canapés and other hors d'oeuvres along one wall. The floor was polished wood.

Alex saw there was a stage similar to that he had seen in the dining room. In fact it was not really the stage that caught his eye, it was a slightly sulky and very naked Charlotte who was leaning on it. It was clear she was the entertainment and would dance around the pole protruding from the centre of the stage when the guests arrived. Charlotte was one of the most attractive girls at Cartwright and Palmer, she had a full figure, dark hair and a sexy rather than classically pretty face.

One of the hotel staff met them and showed them where they should pick up the trays of canapés and champagne. They were given some fairly facile advice and instructions and told the guests were due any minute, seemly they were listening to a speech by the Chairman of WMP. As they were listening to the lecture, two trolleys were being wheeled out and placed along the wall. Alex took little notice until he heard a few whispered comments, then he noticed Jo and Lucy-2 lying on the trolleys stark naked, covered in various hors d'oeuvres to make a pretty enticing centre piece.

After the lecture Alex went over to Lucy-2. She was lying on the table seemingly asleep, she looked almost serene. Two slices of cucumber covered her eyes and nipples, she kept her legs tightly together and her pussy had been covered with some mayonnaise-like dip that Alex suspected would prove popular. The rest of Lucy's body was covered in blinis and canapés.

They had a few minutes warning before the guests arrived, this allowed them to ensure that there were some waiters/waitresses by the door with glasses of champagne. Alex was first reserve which meant he went out as the first trays were finished. Alex still felt very self conscious as the latex shorts were very brief, he also knew that the guests had the menus with the photos of him in the G-string and doubtless had weighed up his charms like they considered the goods offered in some mail order catalogue.

Alex's serving duties passed off without undue incident. He felt his arse being squeezed on numerous occasions and the women in particular were not shy about staring and discussing his looks and potential sexual performance.

Charlotte, Vikki and Lucy-1 danced throughout the dinner. When Alex was serving the main course he almost bumped into Vikki walking to the stage. Although she was an experienced dancer she looked very uncomfortable walking through the room naked. Alex guessed having to squeeze between the tables, her bare bottom and pussy brushing against the guests, must have made her very conscious of her nudity.

After they had served coffee, they were told to circulate amongst the tables carrying signs with their names and room numbers on. After being dismissed Alex retired to his room to prepare himself. On entering his room Alex checked that all his toys were in order, he then lit the scented candles and knelt on the floor to await his first client. A young man in a formal business suit entered the room, he seemed confident but not in a terribly good mood. He did not exude the feeling of nervousness and suppressed desire that he saw in most clients.

"You are prostitute number 245, named Alex?"

"Yes, Sir."

The man threw down a black leather collar, "Then put this on, quickly." Alex did as he was told and reconciled himself to the fact he was likely to get a hard time from the client.

"OK, whore, we are going to Miss Coym's suite. I can't understand what she sees in trash like you, but you will be her entertainment for the evening, so move."

The man pushed Alex out of the door and dragged him down the corridor by a leash. The man knocked and when challenged replied, "It's Mark, with the whore." The door was answered by a maid, a beautiful the girl whose uniform was so short, silky and tight that Alex immediately suspected she was not a career domestic.

Alex was led into a small lobby. The maid introduced herself as Rosie and said she needed some help with the serving of the drinks to Miss Coym's guests. Alex picked up a tray with glasses of cognac on it and entered a truly palatial suite. There were perhaps fifteen people in the room, mostly female. Alex recognised the host as the HR lady who interviewed him for the job, she smiled reassuringly.

Alex offered the drinks as instructed, when there were only a couple of glasses to go, one of the guest stepped back suddenly upsetting the tray and spilling the cognac all down Alex. Alex immediately bent down to pick up the glasses, when he rose he saw Miss Coym was standing in front of him.

"Alex, you are drenched. Rosie get Alex some dry clothes, there is a bag of Mike's stuff in the spare bedroom. Alex take your shorts off, Rosie will be back in a moment." Alex swallowed, why couldn't he change in private? He was about to complain when Miss Coym pre-empted him "Come on Alex, no need to be bashful, we are all adults in here, give me your shorts."

Alex slowly took his shorts off, hoping Rosie would be quick. Miss Coym took a napkin and quickly dried his front. "Stay here Alex, I will see where Rosie has got to." Alex did as he was told, the rest of the party stared, he knew he must look a sight, with just his cropped T shirt and collar on. He gazed down at his feet hoping to avoid any eye contact, he put his hands behind his back as he knew it would be pathetic to try to cover himself.

After what seemed like an age Miss Coym returned with a pair of silky briefs. Alex took them, they looked almost transparent, but he was not in a mood to be choosy. He pulled them on and found they weren't quite transparent and although they were 'high cut' they just about covered all the important parts. He smiled at the thought he had got to the stage he was content to be walking around a party in skimpy underwear when everyone else was in evening dress!

Gradually the party thinned out, as Alex assumed the guests went to their appointments with their whores. After about twenty minutes there were only Miss Coym, two ladies Alex recognised from the interview (he thought their names were Sabine and Ute but he was not absolutely sure) and a slightly tubby man.

The girl he took to be Ute was petite with small breasts and blond hair, it was cut in an almost boyish parting, in fact she looked almost like Alex. Sabine was slim and tall, she had long brown hair with a central parting. Her body looked very athletic, but like Ute had relatively small breasts. The girls were teasing Tony in a playful, slightly erotic way.

Miss Coym was clearly relieved as the party thinned out, "Let's sit down," and led her remaining guests to one end of the room where some armchairs were placed around a coffee table. She took the lead kicking off her shoes and placing her feet on the table. "Alex, join us, kneel, we may need you." Alex knelt at Miss Coym's side.

Sabine lent over and ruffled Alex's hair "Tony, I saw you got pretty hard when Alex took off his shorts, are you that way inclined?"

"Oh no Sabine, I am very much a lady's man."

"Come on Tony. I saw you. Didn't you Kristin?" turning to Miss Coym. The girl Alex thought was Ute went in to the attack, teasing Tony about how he found Alex attractive, Kristin likewise. It was playful teasing and Tony seemed to hold the line that he was not into men.

"What about you Alex?" Sabine asked.

"I'm bi-sexual, mistress."

"Would you sleep with Tony?"

"Yes, mistress."

"Do you give hand jobs?"

"Yes, mistress."

"Do you give blow jobs?"

"Yes mistress, it is well known men give much better fellatio than women."

"Well show us how it is done."

Alex stood up, he was conscious that with his androgynous looks and skimpy underwear most men would find him attractive and he saw Tony was no exception.

Kristin then pushed further, "Come on Tony if you are going to fit in with the senior HR team you have to play with us, anyway you will enjoy it. Go on Alex, take your knickers off and get going." Alex removed his briefs, he unsure as to why he needed to be naked, but he obeyed all the same.

Tony did not agree, but he did nothing to stop Alex. Alex knelt at Tony's knees and slowly undid his fly buttons, gently he took Tony's rapidly hardening penis out. He knew that, as he had an audience, he had better make this a good show. Alex gently licked the head of Tony's penis, softly blowing on it as it became fully erect. Alex then took all of Tony's cock into his mouth, gently massaging it with his tongue. Alex rubbed Tony's balls with left hand, stroking dick with right hand in sync to the pace he was moving his mouth. He got into a good rhythm and it was evident that Tony had forgotten his hang-ups and was enjoying it. Alex took the penis further and further down his throat, moaning all the time. He could feel that Tony could not last much longer and increased the pressure. When Tony reached orgasm and began to cum Alex swallowed as he had been taught, he then licked Tony clean and replaced his penis in his pants. When he had finished Kristin, Sabine and Ute gave him a round of applause.

Alex knelt before Tony and asked, "I hope I gave you pleasure, sir. Can I do anything else for you?" Tony did not reply but merely waved Alex away.

Alex went back to kneel at Kristin's feet, unaware that some of Tony's cum was still dribbling down his chin. She looked pleased and said, "See Tony, you enjoyed it." Tony did not reply, but smiled.

Ute picked up Alex's discarded briefs and wiped his chin with them. She then started playing and flicking Sabine with the knickers. Alex knew he would not be getting them back. Alex hoped Kristin was happy with his performance as he hated giving blow jobs, he found it degrading and did not like the taste of cum, but he had knew this was something a whore had to do and he did it as well as he could.

After a few minutes of silence Tony made his excuses and left. Kristin stroked Alex's hair, "Alex, good to see you are all I hoped you would be. I have been looking forward to since our last meeting." Alex merely bowed his head in reply.

"Our interview must have been the best imaginable way of deciding who to date. It was great asking those we fancied to strip naked and to be instantly obeyed. If only this were true of the executives! Did you think it was odd that we only asked three of you to take your clothes off? Initially I thought you would refuse." Alex smiled ruefully, he had been tricked again. "Well we have you to ourselves for the next hour."

"Come on girls, let's have some fun. Rosie get Alex some more knickers we are going down the hall."

The maid came back with a pair of knickers hanging on the forefinger of each of her hands. The first was pretty much the same as before, shiny and high cut but designed to cover the wearer's bottom. The other pair was a bright pink thong, a brief one at that. It was with some relief that Alex saw Kristin pick the briefs.

"Right let's go to dungeon 205." Ute clipped the leash onto Alex's collar and led him from the room.

Dungeon 205 used to be old room 205, before the Cartwright and Palmer maintenance team had gone to work. It must have been quite a smart room as Alex thought it must be twenty feet square. The team had hung black satin sheets on the walls and removed all the furniture except for the bed, the latter they had covered in a PVC sheet and attached restraints at each corner. They had also brought in a St Andrew's cross and a whipping horse along with all the normal toys. The effect was impressive it looked better than most professional dominatrixes' chambers.

Kristin and the girls went to the bathroom to change. Kristin was the first one out. She was dressed in very brief black, silk, panties, bra and suspenders. The underwear was perfectly tailored for her flawless figure. She was almost naked but she clearly had huge confidence in her appearance and position. Kristin was carrying a riding crop and had pulled her blond hair pack into a pig tail making her look pretty severe. Sabine had gone for a short black latex dress. The dress had a high collar and was backless, showing off her slim figure to good effect. Ute wore PVC shorts, a bikini top and some calf high multi-laced boots.

When Kristin saw Ute in her shorts she whistled and said "Wow, you and Alex could be brother and sister. I am not sure I would even manage to tell which of you was the boy!"

Kristin then turned to Alex and said, "Now take your clothes off. Not you Rosie, it seems to be a full time job for me to keep you dressed." Rosie giggled and Alex removed his knickers and T shirt and knelt naked in front of the three ladies.

Kristin gave Alex a bottle of baby oil and told him to rub it in. Alex started with his arms and shoulders moving down to his legs and finally his cock and bottom. Kristin evidently enjoyed watching Alex massage himself. Alex found he was feeling warm and pretty stimulated. "Alex, you will feel the oil warming your skin it was not normal baby oil, it should excite you."

Alex stood in front of Kristin, Ute and Sabine stark naked except for his collar. The girls looked him up and down circling to look at their slave from every angle. Ute used her crop to gently tap his thighs forcing Alex to spread his legs.

"Alex, bend over and touch your toes."

Alex did as he was told. Kristin gazed at his firm perfectly proportioned bottom, and nodded to Ute and Sabine. Sabine started with a vigorous swat across Alex's buttocks, Ute quickly joined in. Alex quickly noticed that Ute was striking him with much greater 'enthusiasm', and his left buttock started to cause intense pain. Alex hated being whipped without any restraints as there was a natural urge to avoid the strokes by moving or even protecting oneself, so it took huge willpower to stand and take the whipping. After a few minutes there was a temporary reprieve until he felt a paddle hit his now tender behind. He assumed Kristin was now having her fun. Alex dug his finger nails into his ankle to try summon the courage to take this whipping without moving or crying out.

After what seemed an age the whipping stopped. Alex felt a hand force itself between his legs and start to fondle his cock, this along with the baby oil made Alex very erect. His brain was in overload the pain of his bottom and the pleasure of his penis was driving him wild.

Ute had never been invited to one of these 'select' parties before so had not known what to expect, she was amazed that Alex could endure so much pain without even a whisper of a complaint. She felt sexy in her PVC hotpants, but having Alex naked before her made things even more erotic, the bonus was he was so damned hot.

Kristin was squirming with pleasure at seeing Alex bent over and taking her punishment, but knew he could not last much longer, "Alex get on the bed and stretch your arms and legs out."

Alex felt the immediate relief as he sat on the shiny cold PVC sheeting. He got into the centre of the bed and stretched out his arms and legs as ordered. Kristin, Ute and Sabine then buckled on the restrains so that he could barely move a muscle. He had never felt so helpless. He was also embarrassed that he still had a strong erection. Kristin stood at the foot of the bed with the two girls standing each side of her, they all carried riding crops. Kristin then got down on the bed and crawled up, letting her body brush against Alex's penis and then let her tits rest against his chest. When she got to up to Alex's head she lent over and gently nibbled and licked his earlobe, this was driving Alex wild. "Alex, you are at our mercy and it is me who decides if you get pleasure or pain or perhaps both. One thing about being my slave is you do not cum until I give you permission." She whispered.

Kristin got up on all fours looking directly down on Alex, hands resting on the bed just below Alex's out stretched arms. She then lowered groin so it rubbed against Alex's penis. Alex felt the smooth silk of Kristin's panties and strained to get nearer, but as he managed to raise himself a couple of inches off the bed Kristin raised herself by the same amount, she was always so close but just out of reach. Kristin played the same game with her mouth being just inches away from Alex's face but not letting him kiss her. She then turned around so her pussy was just above Alex's face, she lowered it, so if Alex strained his tongue could almost touch her silk panties but could get no closer. Kristin finished torturing Alex by gently blowing on his erect penis, again she didn't touch but she was, oh so terribly, close. Alex was almost manic with frustration. As Kristin got off the bed she asked, "Is my dear little Alex getting frustrated?" Alex just groaned.

"Rosie, I am thirsty, can you please go back to my suite and find any unfinished bottles of white wine or champagne and bring them along?"

When Rosie had served the drinks the girls sat on the bed, Ute to Alex's left, Sabine to his right and Kristin in the space between his legs. Ute for one could not resist stroking Alex's chest, and almost inevitably her stroking went down his body so that she was feeling the area just above his cock. She then caressed Alex's inner thigh, always just skirting his penis. Ute then stroked Alex's balls with just a single finger, again ever so gently. Her fingers then strayed to Alex's anus where she massaged the rim. Finally she returned to Alex's penis running her fingers up the shaft, so lightly they barely touched him. The gentleness and Alex's anticipation of the progress was left him very turned on, something that was very visible to the girls.

TimT1972
TimT1972
338 Followers