Alexa and the Virgin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We resumed our positions, and I stuck my tongue all over her asshole. The dam was a strawberry flavor, and I rammed my tongue as deep as I could into her accommodating orifice. After minutes of moaning, she said she wanted to give me a rimjob. We got another dam and I got on my knees and bent over. The feeling of her tongue in my butt was very hot. I loved the feeling of this hot girl ever so slightly penetrating my sensitive hole, and I started dripping precum.

"Since you like this so much, can I try pegging you?" she inquired. I agreed, and she came back with a strap-on and a bottle of lube. Greasing me up, she then slid the toy easily into me, as the base of the strap-on ground against her mound, making her moan softly.

The feeling of prostate stimulation is quite different from stroking my penis. It's a pleasant feeling to be filled, and I kept wanting more and more, as the penetration made me hornier and hornier.

Eventually, Alexa stopped, pulling the dildo out and setting it aside in a tray on the floor. We then kissed passionately, attacking each other with love, pressing her boobs against my chest, grabbing her ass and rubbing my finger over the opening. She felt so strong, so loving, so nurturing as she pushed me against the bed and smothered me in kisses. I wanted her to take me.

She gave another one of her perfect smiles and grabbed my penis. There was a lot of precum for her to use as lubricant as she began giving me a very slow handjob. But she knew I wouldn't last long, so she quickly put me in her mouth before I had a chance to jizz all over myself.

The feeling of her lips and tongue slowly slide up and down my shaft was unforgettable. She knew exactly how to rub her tongue on the underside of my penis's head, till I felt nearly ready to cum. Then she pulled me out of her mouth.

"Kyle, can you cum in my pussy? Don't worry about lasting long. You've already made me cum so much. I just want you to have the strongest orgasm of your life, and fill me with your hot, sticky cum, and then you can suck it out of my pussy, and we can pass it back and forth between our mouths, and then we can smear it all over our bodies, and then we can fuck all over again!"

I pulled her head to mine and kissed her deeply, while she pointed my penis toward her vagina. She slid down onto me, and happily bounced up and down, her big boobs jiggling.

I erupted into her pussy, and the feeling of filling her with my hot cum was incredible. I let her tight pussy walls squeeze my cock, plugging up the jizz inside of her. She collapsed upon me, and we drifted off to sleep. I had no idea how much fun we were about to have for years to come. Even today, we still love fucking each other just as much as ever.

12