Alexa Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Even when they are tears of joy?" Alexa wiped her nose with the back of her hand. Ram smiled at his bride.

"No, let them fall my little dove," he said as he rode next to her, leaned in and kissed her tear stained cheeks. ""I love you, Alexa."

"Oh, master," she moaned and hugged him across their saddles.

"I'm your husband now not your master."

"You'll always be my master, husband. Now take your slave girl home and have your way with her." Ran laughed, turned his horse and kicked his flanks sending him into a trot toward the southern gate. Alexa leaned down and whispered to Rain.

"Take him!" Rain bolted and they quickly passed Ran. The gate stood open and the guard jumped aside as Alexa tore through the gate and into the open countryside with Ran on her heels. She eased up when the pain in her shoulder bothered her. Ran could tell and they both slowed to a walk when he came along side.

"Alexa...?"

"I'm fine, my love. I just want to be home with you. No more affairs of state for a while. Promise me. Just the two of us together." Ran laughed.

"Just the two of us; I promise."

When they arrived home, Ran tended to the horses while Alexa went inside, stoked the fire and drew some fresh water. She drank some of the pain reliever Caree had given her. When Ran came in, he changed her bandages and made her lie down

"You need to rest. You've been through a lot, least of all is the transfer of the orb into Lilli. That takes a lot of energy." He leaned down and kissed her softly on the lips.

"Lie with me, my husband." Ran curled up next her, and they both fell asleep.

Hours later, Ran Chi awoke with the warm, wet sensations of Alexa's mouth around his growing cock. It grew in her mouth from its smallest size to the long, fat serpent that she adored and loved. Ran groaned, and she knew he was awake.

"I had to start without you, master, husband and father of our child." Using both her hands, she made long, slow strokes up and down his shaft as she spoke. "I awoke, and there it was, lying across your leg looking so lonely." Ran Smiled as much from her words as the sensation of her hands on his rock hard member. "So....," Alexa continued, "I wrapped my little hands around it, and I thought for sure I heard it speak."

"Really," Ran said. "You thought you heard my cock speak?" She nodded her head with a sheepish grin. "And what did it say?"

"It demanded in a very masterly voice to put it in my mouth." Ran laughed uproarsly, grabbed the back of her head and gently pushed it back to the swollen purple head.

"You must obey, slave girl." Alexa took it as deep into her mouth as she could, cupped his balls in her hand and rolled her tongue around the velvety glans. When she felt like he was going to erupt, she pulled her mouth off, straddled him with her back facing him and lowered herself down guiding the head of his cock to her tight, eager opening. It gave Ran a grand view of her sweet rose bud as his glans pushed against it and slowly spread her open until the bulbous head slipped inside. They both groaned together.

Ran pulled her back and she lay against his chest impaled on his enormous shaft. Her body twitched and convulsed. He reached around until his fingers brushed across her stiff clittie. The seer began to rock underneath her making short quick movements with his cock while his finger tips lightly stroked the under side of her clit. He kissed her neck and whispered in her ear.

"You make me so happy, little dove. I love you so much."

"Oh...oh, Ran," she mumbled. "Fuck me, my love. Fill me with your love juice." She sat back up and started to raise her hips up and down. Ran pumped from below. They began a series of little grunts, groans and whimpers as the sexual energy began to surge through them. The feeling of his cock sliding in and out of her was exquisite. Ran's balls began to tighten up and sparks of electricity raced through his body. Alexa trembled all over. Every muscle spasmed and she leaned foreword, placed her hands on his knees and pounded her hips up and down drawing his shaft all the way out of her burning hole and plunging it back in as fast as she could.

Maybe it was because he was a seer; maybe it was because she was a two-spirit girl, but more often then not, they climaxed together and this moment was no exception. Just as a tidal wave of her orgasmic release washed over her sweeping Alexa into an oblivion of ecstasy, Ran erupted inside her with his molten seed. It felt like every cell in his body sent its vital essence rushing out and into his wife's precious body. Explosive spurts of semen drained his sperm from his balls and Alexa's love juice spilled out all over Ran's legs, her belly and the bed.

They continued to fuck and climax. She could feel Ran's seed still spurting inside her and it brought her to a second orgasm. This time it oozed out of her and cascaded down her clittie like a fountain. She twitched and spasmed making little animal sounds, and Ran's body convulsed each time another load of his seed shot into her. After several long moments, he pulled her back down and hugged her to his chest. He wrapped his hand around her juice covered clit. His cock remained deep inside her. Every trace of energy had been drained from Alexa's body. And she lay on top of him more relaxed than ever. Ran kissed her neck repeatedly.

"My love," was all he could manage to say as they fell into a deep, dreamless sleep.

12