Alexander

Story Info
Alexander's romance with Roxana and Hephaiston.
2.6k words
3.12
13.5k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the story of Alexander the Great. He was the king of Macedonia who conquered first the Greek world, then the remainder of the known world. He was the man with the power and will to pursue his dreams. Son of the unruly, ambitious Macedonian king Phillip II and of the beautiful, conniving Queen of Macedonia herself, the mighty Olympias.

*

Alexander is a man whose accomplishments amazed the world. He was the most famous person in all of Greece. There seemed to be no limit to what he could do. He was smart and capable. He was also passionate. People loved him. He was charismatic and energetic. Also, mindful of the people around him and deeply careful in everything that he did. The world has always had a fascination for people who were outside the norm. Great men who could do amazing things, whether for good or for ill. Alexander was such a man. He had no limits. He could do no wrong. The army that served him also loved him. He rode into the fields of battle like a common soldier. He never asked of any person anything he would not ask of himself. He was that kind of man.

History has always had some way of altering things to suit itself. Alexander the Great was a mystery in the minds of many. He was an adventurer, a conqueror and a loner. He was a great man. Who was he, really? He was a man who wanted to bring people together. He loved the arts and sciences. He loved knowledge. He hated tyranny. Alexander had to live under the tyrannical rule of his father, the harsh ruler known as Phillip II. He also had to live with his mother, the deadly and seductive Queen of Macedon, Olympias. Alexander's parents hated each other. That did not exactly give the young man a good disposition toward the men and women of this world. He knew that the men that a man trusted the most could betray him. He also knew that women were impossible to understand and outright dangerous. They were not physically strong, but they were cunning and conniving. Full of lies, treachery and deceit. Those were the tools of the women living in the male-dominated world of the days of Alexander the Great. The tools of men, for all time have been intelligence and ambition and the will to succeed. Men braved dangers and did not fear hard work. Hardship was part of a man's life.

Alexander was different from his peers. This had nothing to do with the fact that he was the son of the King and Queen of Macedonia. He was different because of a factor in his genetics. He was smart, adaptable and resourceful. He was charming and witty. He was also passionately drawn to both men and women. Alexander was what twenty first century people would label a bisexual. When Alexander was young, living in the land of Macedonia, his gaze fell upon a youth named Hephaiston. Alexander fell in love with Hephaiston right then and there. Hephaiston would become Alexander's lifelong friend and ally.

HEPHAISTON

Alexander goes to the stables and glimpses at a rather great sight. The sight of the one he loves. It is not the sight of Cephalus, the fiery black stallion which Alexander tamed as a youth. It is Hephaiston, the one person in the world who means everything to Alexander. The one whom he cherishes above all others. This is the one he trusts and cares for like no other.

Alexander looks at Hephaiston and embraces him. Hephaiston returns his embrace. The two young men fall upon the hay and roll about playfully. They have known each other forever. They kiss each other and hurriedly undress. Gently, they embrace. Alexander is known to the world as a rough conqueror. He is conquered by Hephaiston's gentleness, his charm and wit. He loves the other youth's loveliness. Hephaiston is a slender young man with pale bronze skin, dark hair and dark eyes. Alexander is a green-eyed, blond-haired youth with a lot of vigor. They playfully wrestle on the hay. Laughing, Hephaiston climbs on top of Alexander.

Alexander looks into the eyes of the one he loves. Hephaiston smiles. Alexander pulls him into a tight embrace. Their hard, masculine bodies press against each other. Alexander can feel Hephaiston's desire just as much as Hephaiston can feel his. They kiss once more. It is a passionate kiss. The kiss of lovers. The kiss of best friends. The kiss of best friends turned lovers. The greatest kiss in the world. They touch each other's bodies. Hephaiston kisses Alexander's face and neck, he kisses a path down to Alexander's chest and down to his belly. Alexander moans under Hephaiston's touch. Hephaiston takes this as an encouragement and ventures further down. Alexander stiffens. His manhood is in the hands of Hephaiston. Hephaiston takes his time to please his king and lover, licking and sucking on extremities and corners. His tongue ventures up and down the length and girth of what makes Alexander a man. Alexander's hands grip the hay. He feels ready to burst. Hephaiston perseveres. Alexander screams out loud in pleasure. Hephaiston stops. A great shaking takes Alexander's body. Hephaiston holds him in his arms. Alexander is at peace in his lover's arms. The moment has passed. Alexander sleeps in Hephaiston's arms.

Peacefully.

A new day comes. It brings with it all manner of dangers. Alexander the Great is ready to face them all.

It has been a few months since he started his military campaign to take over the world. He has taken over Babylon. He comes to the barbaric lands of the East. Alexander conquers the wild tribes of the mountain regions. To cement his alliance with one of the most powerful tribes, he takes one of their women as his bride. Alexander loves Hephaiston. He may be attracted to other men and sometimes to women but it is for Hephaiston that his heart beats. Alexander is a man torn between his duties and his desires. He is about to enter the Chambers of his Bride on the wedding night. Outside the chambers, he sees his beloved Hephaiston.

Hephaiston looks at Alexander. He looks not at the Conqueror of the World or the Great King of the Macedonia. He looks at the boy he fell in love with not long ago. The best friend he ever had. The one person he trusts. Alexander is the only person Hephaiston loves. He knows that Alexander is the King and has duties to perform. Still, Hephaiston is a young man in love and he will do anything for his love. He goes to Alexander and gives him a crimson ring as a symbol of their love. The intellectual part of the handsome youth known as Hephaiston knows that Alexander must perform certain duties as a King. The emotional part of Hephaiston only knows that the one he loves is about to bed someone else...

ROXANA

She has lived in the northern mountains her whole life. Her people are nomadic barbarians. Her father is the Chieftain of one of the most numerous tribes. She is of noble blood among her people.

She is a tall, curvy young woman with bronze skin, black hair and dark eyes. Many would have considered her lovely. She is at that. She was the princess of the people. The beautiful, feisty girl coveted by many of the men in the land. She was not to be touched since she was of royal blood. Roxana knew her worth. She was to marry a prince or a king and no one else. She has lived her whole life waiting for this. She is not satisfied with the life of a tribal princess. She has always been...wild. She climbed trees as a child. She rode horses. She was taught the use of weapons and learned the martial arts from the most knowledgeable men in the land. She also knew the secrets of medicinal herbs and lethal poisons from the Revered Shaman and the Holy Women of the tribe. The Shaman is a man of great wisdom who taught her many things. Both the Shaman and the Holy Women are the keepers of knowledge in the tribe. Roxana was always told that she was too curious and too strong. She knows that she is different. She cannot help it. She always dreamed of adventure. She always dreamed of traveling. She does not aspire to be anyone's wife or mother.

Roxana still entertained dreams of escape and adventure, until the day that her people were attacked.

They came in larger numbers than any invading force the northern tribes had ever seen. Hundreds of thousands of men armed and equipped for battle. They had weapons never seen before and horses trained for battle. They were the most dangerous adversaries the people had ever known. Roxana's father called upon the men from various tribes to unite against the invaders. Roxana was excited and terrified. She wanted to join the battle. Her father forbade her from doing so. She was pissed. She was as well-trained as any man. Yet they would not let her fight in war time because she was a girl. She often envied the men. They had such freedom. They could go wherever they wanted. They could do anything. She did not like the limitations imposed upon her because of gender. She wanted to fight and kill and die side by side with her father and her brothers.

She had to watch from afar. The war was not going well. Many men died. Many of them were people that she knew. One of them was her brother Julius. The other was Caius, a boy she once loved. Roxana mourned them both. Day after day the men went out to fight. Not many of them came back. Finally, when things turned desperate, something happened. The well-equipped army of the king of a distant land came and destroyed the enemies of her people. This army was far bigger than the invading force that had plagued her people. They were saved. The northern mountain tribes greeted their saviors. Men dressed in metal and riding horses. They spoke a strange tongue. They called themselves Greeks and Macedonians. They followed the leadership of a young man who called himself Alexander the Great.

The northern tribes were grateful to Alexander for saving them. They invited him to their towns. Alexander the Great received a hero's welcome.

It was at that time that Roxana first laid eyes on him. A tall young man with blond hair and green eyes. When she first saw him, her heart beat faster than usual and for some reason, she felt nervous. Roxana could not understand. Who was this King of the Greeks who made her, Roxana the Princess of the Wild Northern Tribes nervous? She was surprised by his countenance. He was young and handsome. His people appeared to love him. He treated people with kindness. Roxana was puzzled by that. Kings and queens usually ruled with an iron grip. When her father decreed that she would marry him, she was surprised. She had no say in the matter. Still, she could sense something about Alexander. He was not like other men...

She was all dressed up and ready for her wedding night when she saw him.

He looked handsome and her heart beat fast at the sight of him. He was not alone. There was someone with him. An equally handsome youth who looked at him in a strange way. The way of love. Roxana's heart skipped a beat as she watched her husband-to be, the handsome and masculine Alexander the Great embrace another man... not as a friend or brother but as a lover. Roxana's heart seethed. How could this be? He was her husband-to be. He looked so fine and masculine. How could he be... like that? She went back into her chambers.

Alexander gazed longingly at Hephaiston and bade him farewell. He walked into the chambers of the princess...

Alexander looked at Roxana. She had seen him with Hephaiston. She asked him about it. He told her that he loved Hephaiston. Roxana was angry. She wanted him to love her! She felt like attacking him! He seized control of her before she could do anything, predicting her moves before she even thought of them. Roxana struggled in his arms. She once wanted him... she once wanted to be loved by the handsome and macho hero who saved her people. Not anymore! She wanted to... he was looking right at her. She fell still. He said nothing. She wanted to fight. She wanted to run. He touched her. His touch was gentle and at the same time... arousing. Roxana felt her body respond to his touch... felt herself wanting to let go. She hesitated... when he kissed her, all of her doubts vanished.

Alexander kissed Roxana. He felt her soft feminine lips against his own. He had never kissed a girl before. It was... different. He had kissed and made love to Hephaiston more times than he could count but this was different. This was new. Roxana was surprised by Alexander's passion. She pressed her body against his. Alexander tentatively kissed her face, her neck and her breasts. His hands caressed her smooth, sexy yet strong body. Roxana purred. She kissed him and traced a path down from his lips to his chest to his belly. He grunted. She made her way down to his groin.

She sees the evidence of his arousal. Kisses it. He grabs her by the neck and pulls her close. He is on top of her and she is beneath him. He takes her. She screams as she is entered. He gasps. They look into each other's eyes. Soon, an endless merry go around of thrusting and moaning and screaming takes place. Alexander makes love to Roxana with savage passion. She screams at the top of her lungs. He explodes. Spent, he lies in her arms. His face is full of surprise and shock, as well as pleasure. She knows at once that she was his first, as far as female lovers are concerned. She is surprised by that. Alexander the Great, the would-be conqueror of the world has had two lovers in his life. A male lover named Hephaiston, who is his lifelong best friend. The female lover is Roxana, the wild and beautiful barbarian princess. After the marriage is consummated, Alexander leaves the chambers.

His wife lies on the bed, thinking. She had never felt such passion in her life. Ever. She had many lovers before she married. Discreet liaisons, of course. Alexander is a king in bed. Wow. Her heart is won. She wants him. She knows that he marries her because of duty and not love. She has forsaken duty the moment after he made love to her. She is his. She wants him to be hers. Roxana will share her husband with no one, man or woman. And she is not above doing anything to get what she wants.

This is but a chapter in the life of Alexander the Great. He will conquer the world. Changing the fate of humanity forever with his vision. He was a lot of things. A warrior. A lover. A wanderer. A seeker of knowledge and truth. One of the greatest men ever to walk the earth. Little is known about his life and loves but one man and one woman did mean a lot to the openly bisexual heroic leader of the Greeks. Hephaiston and Roxana meant more to him than all the riches of the world. He is a visionary and the worlds tremble when thinking of what such a resourceful man could accomplish with that.