Alexander & Hephaestion Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alexander brought his arms up over his head and wrapped them around Hephaestion's neck pulling him more firmly against the heat of his body. Hephaestion acknowledged this acceptance of what he was doing and whilst holding one arm across Alexander's taut and gleaming chest, he began to work his other hand along the length of his cock. Drawing more groans from Alexander's mouth and a sudden gasp as he began to fondle and squeeze his balls.

His hips were now pistoning into Alexander whose ass was being worn ragged by the harsh nature of Hephaestion's love.

"Hephaestion… please… oh gods…" Alexander was incoherent as his body began to shake and reach oblivion. Hephaestion's thrusts became shorter and more powerful as he held Alexander even more closely to him and his cock swelled as he finally forced himself into Alexander one last time and held himself in tightly as he gave out an almighty bellow and released his load deep into his bowels.

Alexander felt Hephaestion's cock twitch inside him and fill him with ropes of creamy cum. It was the final signal he needed before he arched his back against Hephaestion, every tendon and muscle straining against his skin, and bucked against his hand, exploded across the indigo silk.

His cum glowed pearlescent in the golden pink light and rivalled the shimmer of the gems embedded in the throne.

He sagged against Hephaestion, head dropping forward, who pulled him in close to his body and held him firmly, pressing a tender kiss against Alexander's exposed neck.

12