Alexander and Jennifer: Saturday 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I placed my face between her shoulder and neck, as I continued to thrust my hips into her. I felt her arms shake from the exertion of clinging to me so hard. She pulled me tighter to her, as she wanted us as close as possible. Needing to feel our bodies slip and slide against each other. Her moans were deep and loud, as my hard cock continued to plunge deeper and deeper into her pussy. I was breathing hard at the effort of holding her entire body up and forcefully fucking her sweet pussy. Our moans filled the shower, as the hot water continued to flow over our naked bodies.

She began to moan out, "Oh, God baby! You feel so fucking good. Oh! Fuck me, baby! Fuck me hard."

I was happy to comply to her pleas. I planted my feet and used all of my strength to slam my hard cock deep inside her. She moaned louder at the new force being delivered to her pussy. I felt her fingernails digging into my back, as she clung to me tightly. She pushed her face tightly into the space between my neck and shoulder, as she moaned and gasped in pleasure. My exertions had driven my hard cock so hard and deep into her, that I felt my orgasm already building. Needing to have her cum at the same time as me, I redoubled my efforts to bring her to orgasm with me.

I began to bite and suck at her neck, making her moans turn to screams of pleasure. I felt her pussy quiver and tremble against my hard cock, as I plunged into her deeply. I moaned out, "I'm getting close, baby. Cum with me. I want to feel you cum when I do. Cum for me, baby."

She screamed louder than before, as my orders for her to cum made her wild with lust. Her fingernails clinging to my back turned to claws, as she scraped up and down my back and shoulder blades with her nails. She then cried out, "Oh, God baby! I'm going to...I'm cumming, baby! I'm cumming! Oh! Cum in me! Cum inside me, baby!"

I then felt my cock being clenched tightly by her quivering pussy, as I reached my limit. My cock began to spray my hot cum deep inside her trembling pussy. I felt jet after jet of my hot cum fly from my cock and coat her insides. She moaned louder, as she felt my body shake and my cock jerking inside her pussy. My hot cum felt like a shot of pleasure running through her body with every spray that I pumped into her. Both of our bodies went rigid and we crashed out lips together with a kiss of pure passion and pleasure.

We continued to cling to one another, as the pleasure of our simultaneous orgasm crashed over us again and again in waves. Our kiss began to lighten, as we felt our bodies come down from our post orgasm highs. Our lips and tongues turned to a tender back and forth, as we relaxed into one another. She began to unwrap her legs from my waist, as I guided her feet to the ground. My softening cock slid from her pussy, as our bodies maneuvered to support our weight again. We still clung to each other, as our hands began to roam over the other's body. Our moans turned quiet and we began a more sensual rhythm to our movements. Neither of us seemed ready to let the other go, as our hands roamed each other and out kisses continued. We slowly withdrew our tongue from one another's, and placed numerous kisses to each others lips.

We both began to kiss up and down each others necks and along our shoulders, as our mutual exhaustion began to tell on us. We finally settled our heads to the other's shoulders, as we stood there quietly trying to calm our breathing. I then pulled back and placed one last tender kiss to her lips. I turned of the water and opened the shower door. I took her hand and we stepped out onto the bath mat. Both of us were flushed with from our orgasms and the heat from the water. We both smiled at each other silently, as I grabbed two clean towels for us.

We stood on the mat and dried our naked bodies off, as we playfully bumped our hips against one another. Now fully dry, but still completely flushed red, we hung up our towels, gather our dirty clothes, and walked naked out of the bathroom. I led us into my bed room, where we silently dressed in our selected lounge wear. We then walked to my living room area hand in hand. I grabbed us a each a bottle of water from my refrigerator, and we then settled on the couch. I sat with my back in the corner of the couch and my feet propped up on the chaise section with my legs open. I pulled her down to sit with her back against my chest and her body nestled between my legs.

She sighed quietly, as she snuggled and wiggled back into my body. I wrapped my left arm around her middle, as I sipped from the water bottle. She placed her hand over my arm around her body, as she sipped her water silently. We sat there silently drinking, as we relaxed into each other. She put her bottle down on the side table, as she turned slightly into me and rested her head against my chest. She snuggled into me and sighed as she felt my body wrap around her. I placed my water down, and wrapped my other arm around her. My hands held her close, as my fingers trailed over her gently.

She then looked up at me and said, "What exactly do you do for a living?"

I smiled down at her, as I hugged her body to mine. I then explained that I worked in the "ascertainment" division of my company. She looked at me questioningly, so I explained "The company works as a kind of middle man for other companies that have to work together on something. If those companies are usually rivals, then that can lead to animosity. The company I work for help them reach an equitable middle ground, so they can work together for however long they have to. We provide an outside voice and neutral ground so they can work towards whatever they have to do."

She still looked a little confused, so I clarified more "If two companies are working in the same area of the globe and they both understand that they would be better off working together, but they don't trust each other, we step in and sort it out. Maybe one company is building a oil pipe line through and area that needs to be cleared of trees and other impediments. Now this company has the building permits and adequate security needed, but can't get the logging permits or maybe they don't have the equipment needed to clear the are. Another company in the area has the tress clearing permits and the equipment, but doesn't have proper security or enough fuel on hand to operate the machinery."

"We are contacted to settle both of the companies on a profit sharing, manpower, and equipment settlement that both companies can agree to. Now my division is tasked with investigating both companies to find out what assets they can bring to the table and determining what each will require to meet the goals agreed upon. We compile our reports and pass that on to the higher ups so they can bring everyone to the table and keep them in line. We also ascertain if someone, some company, or some outside entity needs to be dealt with in order to meet with the desired goal."

She seemed a little hesitant, and asked "What do you mean 'dealt with'?"

I shook my head and chuckled, saying "No, I didn't mean like that. I wasn't speaking in euphemisms. I meant literally if we had to make an outside deal with some person or company outside of the two companies involved. I didn't mean we'd kill someone. We also deal with governments that need to do the same thing. Like if Russia needs to work with China, or something like that. Most of our work is done in-house. I rarely have to travel for work. We have all of our outside contacts and intelligence networks accessible from the home office that I work at. Does that explain it?"

She nodded her head and silently smiled, pleased with my explanation and clarification of my company and the work we do. I still hadn't told her about my personal stake in the company or that my dad owned the majority and ran it. I didn't want to go into too much of that, at this stage of our new found relationship. I didn't want to hide it from her or lie to her, but it just wasn't something that my family advertised. Very few people outside of the company actually knew who owned what at the company. We could keep everything quiet and in-house because we were not a public company and everyone that came to work for us signed a nondisclosure agreement.

As she snuggled tighter into my body, I chanced to tease her a little by asking "So, have you enjoyed everything we have done so far? Any complaints?"

She giggled cutely as she looked up at me, saying "I lost count on my orgasms today, baby. What do you think? Everything we have done has been amazing."

She said this as she snaked her arms around my body to hug onto me. I slowly stroked her head, as I asked "Anything in particular that you would like to do or try?"

She moaned out, "Mmmm...What all do you have in mind, baby?"

I laughed and her response and current state of her body laying almost completely on top of me. I answered back, "Oh, there are so many different things, my sexy dear." Not wanting to make a list of the infinite things for us to do sexually, I picked a different direction of inquiry, asking "Are there things that you definitely DON'T want to try? That maybe easier to answer, sexy."

She hummed to herself, as she thought about my question. Considering the fact that I was only the second guy she had been with sexually, and the fact that she described the sex as "not that great," she might not know what she might like or want to try. Things that she was not interested in trying or that disgusted her, seemed like an easier ask. She finally admitted, "I really don't know. This is all kind of new for me. What about you?"

I nodded in understanding, as I answered "Well, as far as what I don't like, I'm not wanting to add anyone else. I think you and I are more than fine with just us. Adding another person doesn't appeal to me."

She nodded, saying "Yeah, I agree with that. I don't think I'm into group sex."

I continued saying, "As far as what else I am not interested in, it's pretty basic. I'm not into BDSM or bodily fluids."

She scrunched up her face, as she looked up at me and asked, "What do you mean 'bodily fluids?'"

I nodded my head, as I answered "It's just like it sounds. Believe it or not, some people are turned on by bleeding, spitting, peeing, or worse on each other."

She looked like she was about to gag, as she said "Oh, God no. I mean we kiss a lot. And I know you and I like to, you know "go for it" when we go down on each other, but...just no. Why would someone like that?"

I shook my head, as I answered "I have no idea. Actually, I dated a woman in college who admitted she liked it when a guy peed on her feet. The first thing that I thought when she said that to me was "Fuck, I've massaged those feet.' When I tried to act casual about it and not offend her, by saying that that would be too messy. She said that it would be ok to do in the shower. Needless to say, I did not pee on her feet...ever. In fact, we didn't last long together after that admission."

She laughed at my story, as she said "Good."

I then said, "I knew another girl in high school with a cringe worthy fetish too. If you want to hear it. But it is gross, so be warned."

She scrunched her face up again, as she imagined the worst thing she could think of. Finally, her curiosity got the better of her. She snuggled back into my chest as she looked up at me and said, "Ok, tell me."

I smiled as I said, "I can't remember her name, but she had a certain liking for guys with uncircumcised dicks. She used to say that she liked to go down on them, and clean the "crust" out from their foreskins with her tongue. She went on and on about how she loved to do that. It was no nasty to hear."

Jennifer cringed and had the look of horror on her face, as she listened to my description. She gagged a little and said, "Oh, God. What the hell was wrong with her. Oh, I just can't even...That's just so nasty."

I agreed with her, saying "Yeah, I know I would never want to have someone do any of that to me, but even doing any of that to someone else just seems disgusting and demeaning. To spit, pee, or do something else to someone, even if they enjoy it, just seems humiliating and down right demeaning. I don't know why some people are turned on by any of that. And I could not ever see myself doing that or having a woman do it to me if I cared about her and respected her, even if she got off on it. No thank you."

She then cringed again, as she dropped back down to my chest. She still had the look of horror on her face. I chuckled at her reaction, as I slowly stroked her head and back. I then went back for more of an explanation of what else I had said, as I continued "And as far as BDSM, the closest thing to that I like is biting a little bit and maybe tying someone down. But hardcore pain, whips, and humiliation does not do it for me."

She nodded a bit silently, but said nothing for a minute. She then looked up at me and said, "Yeah, the serious pain and humiliations is not my thing."

She was quiet for a few more seconds, then looked up at me saying "I do like the biting we have done, so far. They didn't hurt and it was more like a shock to the system. But what do you mean by 'tying someone down.'"

She seemed to be at least a little interested in that, so I decided to explain. I lowered my forehead to rest against hers, as I looked her in the eyes and said in a husky voice "Well, I think it would be hot to strap you down to my bed naked and on your back. Maybe with a blindfold, so you couldn't see what I was doing. I would lick, bite, suck, and kiss my way up and down your body, until you were so turned on you were writhing in lust. I would then get between your legs and lick and kiss all around your wet pussy, but I wouldn't actually touch your pussy or clit. I would make you so wet that your pussy would be gleaming."

"I would suck each of your pussy lips in my mouth separately, just like I know your love. After that I would take your clit in my mouth and suck and lick your little nub. I would keep going until you are just about to cum, then I would stop and pull back. I would probably kiss and lick your inner thighs, as you calmed down and your building orgasm subsides. Then I would start sucking and licking your clit again. I would take you right to the edge of your orgasm and then stop. I would do this over and over, until you were crying and begging fro me to let you cum. By now you would be offering to do anything I wanted, just so I would make you cum. You would be straining with all of your might at the straps holding you down, trying to get free. After I did that for a while, I would bring you right up to the edge of your orgasm with my lips and tongue on your clit, and then shove two fingers up your wet pussy right to your g-spot. I would pump my fingers and rub your g-spot, as I licked and sucked your clit until you orgasmed in the most intense orgasm ever."

She was looking at me wide eyed and her breathing had sped up, as I explained this to her. I saw her squeeze her thighs together, as she imagined what I described to her. I then continued, "Or maybe I would do the opposite. I would strap you down and go down on your sweet tasting pussy, until you came. But I wouldn't stop. I know the first time we were together I went down on you until you had three orgasms. Just imagine having five or six in quick succession. I bet you would be reduced to a twitching pile of exhaustion, by the time I finally stopped and let you rest."

I actually heard her whimper quietly, as she imagined all of that. She continued to look up at me with wide eyes, as she pressed her thighs together. She finally found her voice, saying "I...we could try that stuff."

She then bit her lower lip, as she said "Wow! That sounds really hot. I like the way you think."

I smirked at her, as I raised my forehead off of hers. I traced my fingers over her forehead, as she continued to digest what I had said. I then continued to tease her by honestly saying, "I also think it could be hot to go down on you or rub your clit somewhere in public. Not where anyone could actually see exactly what I was doing to you, but where you had to control your reaction to me making you orgasm. I could see you using all of your concentration trying to hold in a scream as I brought you to orgasm. I bet your face would be flushed. You would be breathing heavy. Probably moaning as quietly as you could. Then your body would go rigid, as your orgasm hit you full force."

"Or maybe if we were at a party or something like that, I could drag you into an empty room. There would be people right outside the door. I would go down on you or fuck you against the wall. I imagine you trying to muffle the sound of your loud moans, by keeping your mouth closed or shoving your face into the crook of my neck. Then when we had both came, we would fix our clothing and walk out like nothing had happened. People would wonder where we had been, and why our faces were flushed. Maybe our hair would be a little messed up or our clothes showed signs of recent strenuous activity. But no one would actually know what had happened."

She was now smashing her thighs together, as she imagined what I had said. She then asked quietly, "You really think about all of that, baby? Not just the sex. But yes, I would definitely do all of that. I mean us going out to parties and thing like that. We just...we haven't talked about...all of this. I kind of thought we were just, you know, enjoying ourselves. I mean, enjoying ourselves for now."

"I think about a lot of things I want to do with you and not all of them involve us making each other scream in orgasm. I think about taking you to my MMA gym sometime. I imagine showing up at your apartment unexpectedly just to see your smile when you open the door and see it's me. I think about us going skiing in Colorado and showing you where I grew up. I think about you taking me to show me around New Mexico, and seeing the reaction of your tribal elders when they see you with a 'pale face.'"

"I think about how we can infuriate that bimbo that hit on me, just by ignoring her. I know this has happened very fast, but here we are. We met yesterday afternoon, and we are now spending our second day together. You do realize that we haven't been able to keep our hands off of each other ever since we met for dinner, right. You do remember us kissing, when I picked you up for dinner last night. I told you already, I'm not going anywhere. I hope you won't either."

She smiled shyly at my answers. She then said, "I've thought about a lot of that stuff too. Granted a lot of what I have thought of involved our amazing sex life. But just spending this much time with you has been great. Even with the sex set aside, everything has been great. And I'm not going anywhere without you, baby. I told you at my apartment, 'you're mine.'"

I smiled at her answer and poked her nose with my finger, as I said "Yes, you did say that. But you were very emotional and territorial right then. I wasn't holding you to that. I am NOW, but I wasn't until now. I told you before, you are very sexy when you get all aggressive and territorial. I won't be surprised if you get a noise complaint about all the moaning and screaming that we did at your place."

She batted my finger away from her nose, as she said "Oh, please. It was after 9am. If I get a noise complaint for that, I'll have it framed and hang in on my wall. I'll probably autograph it and post it online with a description of the three orgasm I had in a very detailed narrative."

I laughed at her answer. I was sure that she would do just that if she was served with a noise complaint. I might even ask for a copy with her autograph and detailed narrative. We both stayed silent for several minutes, comfortable in each others arms to simply relax. She stayed quiet and still for so long, that I was not surprised in the least when I heard her breathing even out. I looked down and saw her eyes closed, as she slept. I gently stroked her head, as I relaxed and enjoyed her body on mine.