Alexander and Jennifer: Saturday 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled as my mind wondered to her statement that she had lost count of her orgasm. I mentally counted the ones I knew about: two in bed as I woke her up by going down on her and our bout of sex, one with her bent over the counter as I rimmed her cute puckered asshole and fingered pussy and clit, one on the couch during sex, three at her apartment with her sitting on my face and our bouts of hard sex, and two in the shower as I went down on her and as I held her up and fucked her. All totaling nine orgasms for her just since she woke up today and those were just the big ones that I knew about. I had no idea how many smaller ones she had experienced.

I smiled as I thought about our first night together not even twenty four hours ago, where she had experienced at least five orgasms. I briefly thought about teasing her that I had gotten the short end of the deal, considering I had not cum that much today. I totaled up my orgasms: one in bed during sex, one from and amazing blowjob on the couch, one during sex on the couch, two during sex at her place, and one in the shower. Counting up my orgasms to six, I smiled at our inherent need for each other and our inability to keep our hands to ourselves. I decided against teasing her. I knew she was still a little unsure of herself, and I didn't want her to think that I actually thought that she was fleecing me. I could not even begin to feel that I had been wronged in any way whatsoever. I liked making her orgasm. I smiled knowing that she liked making me orgasm as well. I looked down at her, completely relaxed and laying on top of me in a peaceful slumber. I could only think "She's perfect."

I stayed quiet and still, as she slumbered serenely. I thought back to how self conscious she was when we first met and when she had first sat on this very couch. I remembered how scared she was when I had slipped off the couch after she had shown some initiative as she rubbed my hard cock through my pants. She had thought that she did something wrong. I remembered her narrative of what she had thought in that moment. And what she thought when I had picked her up and carried her to my bed. I was still amazed that this incredible woman sleeping on my chest had never had a guy go down on her before me. I puzzled at the apparent lack of intelligence so common with our generation.

I chuckled silently as I remembered her flaunting our behavior to the bimbo as we left her apartment elevator. I silently hoped that we could have more bouts of loud and passionate sex in her apartment. One reason for that was for us to throw our loud activities into the bimbo's face, as I hoped she would hear us through the walls. I wanted Jennifer to be more sure of herself and not be intimidated by lesser creatures. The other reason for wanting more sex at her apartment was because of how much more aggressive she had been in bed. I remembered us stripping ourselves as fast as we could, as we practically raced for her bed.

Thinking of that made me smile as I realized that we were the only two people to ever occupy each other's beds. I wondered if Jennifer would still be able to smell the scents from our amazing sex when she got home Sunday. The thought of me driving her back to her apartment building and me returning here alone, made my stomach knot. I wanted to keep her here. I reluctantly dismissed this line of thought, recognizing her need to go home. She could hardly be expected to stay here. She had very few clothes and I would have to leave her Monday morning when I went to work. I again reminded myself to make a call on her behalf to a man I knew at work who specialized in the entertainment arenas.

I felt her stir on my arms and heard her mumble unintelligibly. I looked down at her head on my chest just on time to see her eyes flutter open. I smiled at her, as she looked up at me with her cute signature blush forming on her face. She bit her lower lip, also her custom when she was unsure of herself, as she apologized saying "Sorry, baby. I didn't mean to fall asleep."

She stretched cutely, with her arms still locked around my middle. I replied, "It's ok, sexy. And I think passed out might be a more suitable description."

She shyly smiled as she said, "Yeah, I guess all our activities today finally caught up to me. Still, I wasn't planning on falling asleep. I didn't mean to trap you."

I kissed her forehead, as I said "There is nowhere I would rather be, sexy. You are very cute when you're asleep. If I had my phone I would have taken a picture and framed it. You've got a face that I enjoy waking up next to."

She smiled shyly again as her blush brightened. She admitted, "I like waking up to you too, baby. I'm not sure what was better, waking up in your arms or waking up like I did this morning. Either way is fine by me."

I leaned my head down to capture her lips for a tender kiss. I then breathed out, "Likewise, sexy."

She moaned quietly into my kiss, then rested her chin on my chest so she could look up at me. She gazed at me silently and I her, as we let the silence grow comfortably. I trailed my fingers over her forehead and down her long hair, as I admired her. I thought to myself, "Yes, I am definitely keeping you, my dear one."

She finally decided to break the silence by asking, "How long was I asleep, anyways?"

I looked at the clock on my DVR and said, "About thirty minutes."

She nodded her head slightly and she hummed to herself. I then decided to tease her a bit, as I said "Well, I'm not that surprised that you passed out, baby. You have orgasmed nine times since I woke you up this morning. And those are just the big ones that I am sure about. I have no idea how many smaller ones you have had. So considering that, taking a quick nap is not only acceptable, but also advisable. How else will you have the strength for tonight?"

Her eyes widened, as she asked "What happens tonight?"

I smirked as I answered, "Oh, you'll just have to wait and find out."

Her mouth opened as she took a quick breath, her eyes still wide with wonder and a little sense of foreboding. She then shot back, "Well just so you know, I stopped counting at ten orgasm before we even left to go to my place. You don't give yourself not near enough credit, baby. Seriously, I don't know how I was able to stand after both of us came, a few of those times. Especially in the shower. That was just amazing. I felt all of my weight being held up by your hard cock in my pussy. Believe me when I say, sex with you makes my whole body tingle."

I smiled, hearing her descriptions. I then leaned down again and said "Well, if you think sex with you is anything less than amazing, think again. You, my dear, are a keeper. And I intend to keep you. So be prepared for romance and all the trimmings. And of course more delicious sex, we can't forget that."

She smiled widely at my answer, as our lips met for a tender kiss. We broke our kiss, as she breathed out "Yes, delicious sex with you can't be forgotten. I think you are a keeper too, baby. And romance goes both ways, so you should be prepared as well."

She cocked her head to one side, as she stared at me biting her lower lip. She finally asked, "What do you like a woman to wear to look sexy?"

I smiled, understanding that she was looking for ideas for seduction. I answered her honestly, saying "What a woman wears doesn't matter to me very much. You look sexy in everything I have seen you in and when I have seen you in nothing."

I said this last part with a wide smile, as I winked at her. She smiled slightly embarrassed, as she smacked my chest playfully and said, "You know what I mean."

I humored her and explained further, "Honestly what a woman wears is beside the point. What matters is how she wears it. I think you look incredibly sexy because you are comfortable in what you wear. Even with your dress last night. I could tell that you were nervous wearing that, but you relaxed and wore it with confidence. You were really just nervous being around me at first. I got the feeling that you were worried I would lose interest. I didn't, obviously. And as the night went on you relaxed more and more. If you are comfortable in lingerie or some other scantily clad clothing, then I will find it sexy as hell. And you probably won't be wearing it for long."

"It's your smile and confidence that does me in. Honestly when you bite your lower lip or look away as you smile shyly, that is sexy. When you look at me with a confident smirk and push me down on the bed to have your way with me, that's sexy. I could literally find you just as sexy sitting casually in a loose fitting shirt and baggie PJ bottoms if you were comfortable wearing them, as I would find it sexy to see you in a lacy teddy. YOU are what makes what you are wearing sexy, not the other way around."

I hugged her close, as I explained further "I've heard guys talk about buying their wives or girlfriends sexy lingerie or something like that, because they like to see them in it. I've always thought of that as like buying a big screen TV to give to your wife, so she could turn around and give it back to them. Don't get me wrong, if you bought me something or asked me to wear something that you thought was sexy then I would wear it and not think any less of you. I obviously want to make you happy, but to me it's less about what someone wears than how someone wears it. I can tell if someone is uncomfortable wearing something, and though it doesn't make them look less sexy, it shows that they are uncomfortable in that situation. Being sexy or looking sexy should always be comfortable to both parties, not just one. Does that explain it?"

She unconsciously bit her lower lip, as she nodded amazed at my answer. I leaned down and placed a tender kiss to her lips, as I breathed out "See? Right there. That is sexy to me."

She blushed furiously as she smiled shyly, which only added to my point. I added, "I find your body amazingly sexy, and I think I have told you this before. So if you are comfortable, then it is sexy to me no matter what you have on. So if you ever want to seduce me or entice me into having vigorous and delicious sex, then just wear what you are comfortable wearing. What about you? What do you find sexy?"

She was silent for a minute, as she stared up at me with wide eyes, still amazed at my answer. She then blinked a few times, and said "Honestly, I never really thought of having a guy dress to look sexy for me. I don't know. Every time I see you without clothes or without a shirt, I want to lick every inch of your skin, but as far as having you wear something just to look sexy...I don't think you need any help with that, baby. I mean I got wet just by having you look at my body. I felt my pussy quiver when you picked me up off the couch and carried me into your bedroom last night. I almost orgasmed again when you crawled up my naked body with a smirk on your face."

"Fuck, when you walked passed that bitch Marcy and held up our hands to show her that you wouldn't shake hers, I was ready to push you down on the ground, rip off your clothes, and take you right there in the hall. We barely made it into my apartment and onto my bed. And when I saw you smirk at her reaction when she saw us again in the elevator and when you opened you car door for me and held my hand as I got into the car while we both ignored her, I was ready to go down on you right in the car, baby."

I smirked at her as I teased, saying "So, you're saying that if I wanted to seduce you, all I need to do is great you at my front door completely naked and hard?"

Her breath caught in her throat, as she imagined me doing just that. She then moaned out, "Dear God, baby. If you did that I would push you down on the floor and take you right there."

I smiled widely as I hugged her close, saying "I guess that says all we need to know about what we find sexy, doesn't it baby?"

She nodded and answered, "Yes, it does."

I then asked, "Not that I am tired of talking about the topic of our sex life, but I go to the MMA gym every Tuesday and Thursday for the adult classes. It's about an hour and a half to two hours long. Men and women train together, so that's not a problem. They teach stand up fighting and ground and pound fighting and submissions from the ground. They switch it up on Tuesday they do forty-five minutes of stand up fighting followed by forty-five minutes of ground and pound. Thursdays it's the reverse. After the official end to the class we have an open floor for sparring, so we usually pair off and go at it. It's a lot of fun and a great workout. Would you like to check it out with me Tuesday and see if you like it? Class starts 7:30pm and go to about 9:30pm, after the sparring is over."

She perked up at my question and said, "Yes, I would like to check it out. What will I need for class?"

I explained, "Most everyone goes through the class barefoot, so that's easy. I usually wear a pair of black athletic pants, kind of like the old Karate style pants. I also wear a long sleeve knock-off Under Armor shirt under a T-shirt. We throw a lot of knees, elbows, and forearm strikes, so just keeping covered like that helps a lot from getting ripped up by the bags and pads. Underwear, I would say whatever you usually wear to workout in. For the stand up fighting portion of the class some people use wrist wraps, but I use an old pair of weight lifting gloves. They have a strap that wraps around your wrist and keeps your wrist from rolling, plus with the half fingered gloves they protect your knuckles from getting cut to hell. For sparring most everyone uses MMA sparring gloves, head gear, and shin pads."

She continued to nod at my explanation, as she said "Yeah, that does sound like fun. So, would we be sparring against each other? You might beat me in the stand up fighting, but I think I could come out on top for ground fighting."

I frowned at her question, but answered "I don't think it would be good to spar against each other, until you have some more experience and know that you enjoy it. I have been doing MMA for five years now. And as far as the ground fighting, yes you would have a head start against most people and me when it comes to wrestling, but most of the ground work is geared towards submissions, counter submissions, and maneuvering to get a good position for actual strikes. Not only that, but I'm really not sure I could throw a punch at you, even if we were sparring. I think if you do spar it should be against a newer member."

She smiled up at me, as she crawled up my body to wrap her arms around my neck and pull me in for a tender kiss. She then breathed out, "Yes, I want to go. And not going against you for a sparring partner sounds good. Besides if I wanted to have my way with you, I think my place or here would be a better place for that. Mmm...being chivalrous to me, aren't you baby?"

I pulled her in for a deep kiss as I wrapped my hands around her waist and grabbed her ass cheeks, making her moan into my mouth. I then placed a good spank on both of her ass cheeks with my hands, causing her you jerk and yelp at the suddenness. She blushed deeply, both at my spank of her butt and her reaction to it. I smirked at her as I slowly caressed my fingers over her ass cheeks, saying "Chivalry may be dead, but I would have to see that you know how to defend yourself and like to spar, before I could go against you like that. And even then there is no guarantee that I could actually throw a punch to hit you, even if we wore pads and were sparring. I could see us practicing techniques against each other during the actual class, but as far as when we were on our own to spar, then I would want to pair you up with someone else."

She had gone silent now, as she stared at my face. She slowly drew her lower lip into her mouth and bit it in her cute little way. She finally said in a very husky voice, "Oh, baby. You really have no idea how sexy you are, do you?"

She then slammed our lips together for a passionate kiss filled with want and need. Her arms wrapped around me to pull us closer. One hand went to the back of my head and the other gripped my back. I gripped her bubbly butt tightly, as she began to grind her crotch into my hard cock. She was moaning with need into my mouth, as her hands stroked my body and pulled me into her. She moaned out, "Baby, I want you right now. Right here. I want to feel you inside me."

She then pulled her shirt off with a swift pull over her head, leaving only her sexy bra to cover her large breasts. She began pulling my shirt over my head. I raised my arms to help her along. She raked her fingernails down my chest and abs, with a smirk on her face. I traced my fingers along her bra along the back, unclasped it, and tossed it to the floor. I then took on nipple into my mouth then the other separately, as I sucked and licked her hard nubs. She moaned and ground harder against my hard cock. She held the back of my head to her breasts, as I continued to suck and lick her nipples.

I began to tug her pants and panties down, as I gripped along the waistlines and gently pulled them both down. I pulled them over her lovely ass cheeks and partway down her thighs. I was unable to move them any further, because she still had my head pinned to her breast. Unable to completely remove her pants and panties, I moved my finger back up to her butt. I began caressing her ass cheeks, running my fingers up and down her ass crack, and teasing her ass hole and wet pussy lips. She moaned even louder at this. She then pushed herself up off of me, and pulled her pants and panties completely off as she wiggled her hips sexily.

She smirked back down at me, as she stood before me completely naked in al her glory. She reached my pants waist line and began pulling of my pants and underwear. She smiled widely as my cock sprang free hard as a rock. Removing my pants and underwear completely, she crawled up my body placing kisses up my abs and chest. She straddled my hips and pulled my face back to her for a deep kiss. I felt my hard cock pressed against her wet pussy. She reached back behind her body and gripped my hard cock. She guided it right to her pussy and slipped it easily inside her. She then sat back, taking my full length inside her. We both moaned as we felt my hard cock buried inside her warm wet pussy.

She grabbed the sides of my head and held my lips to her to continue our passionate kiss, as she began to move her hips forward and back on my lap. Our breathing immediately increased into our kissing, as we enjoyed the feeling of me inside her. I brought my hands to her breast and massaged them gently, causing her moans to grow in volume. I then moved my fingers to her nipples to pinch and pull at them enough to send ripples of pleasure and pain through her body, but not enough for any actual discomfort. She moaned even louder, as she picked up the speed of her moving hips. I began to thrust my hips up into her, as we worked my hard cock deeper and harder into her wet pussy.

We were both moaning and breathing hard now, as our lips and tongues struggled against each other in our deep and needy kiss. She then moaned out huskily, "God, baby! You make me so fucking horny. Mmmm...I love feeling your hard cock inside my pussy. I need you so bad, baby."

I moaned back, "You're so fucking sexy, baby. I'm not going to cum until you do, I want to feel your hot pussy shake around me when you cum. I need you too, baby."

With that, we smashed our lips back together and strengthened our kiss. Our moans and deep breathing came out as mumbles into each others mouths. I kept on hand tweaking her nipples, as I move the other hand to grope and squeeze her ass cheek. Her body was moving up and down, as she forcefully fucked herself on my hard cock. I was thrusting as hard as I could up into her. She moved one had to the back of my head, keeping my lips smashed against hers as our kissing continued. Her other hand roamed down my body and came to rest tightly gripping my shoulder blade, as she pulled me tightly against her body.