Alexander and Jennifer: Saturday 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled at the thought of her living here, of us sharing my apartment. I knew she would love to get away from the bimbo who lived next door to her, but that was hardly reason enough to move in with me. I thought back to all of our conversations, and found that I had yet to find out anything about her that I didn't like and/or admire. I thought of her cute and shy smiles, when I would compliment her. I thought of how she would trace her fingers over my skin, as she silently snuggled into my side. I imagined our future and what we might do together. I looked up and saw that she was watching me with a far out look in her eyes and a small smile on her face, and wondered if she might possibly be thinking the same things.

Both of us had finished eating now, so we silently got up and carried our dishes to the kitchen. I began to put away the leftovers, as she cleared the table. We were both lost in thought as we continued to clean up. I rinsed off the all of the dinnerware and pans, and placed them in the dish washer. I turned around silently, and again found her staring at me silently. As if we both felt the same need, we slowly approached each other. She wrapped her hands around my neck as I placed my hands on the sides of her head. We pulled each other in for a deep kiss. It was amazing, I felt like all of our passion and emotions were being dredged up for this one kiss.

We broke our kiss, but still held each other tight as we gazed into each other's eyes silently. I smiled at her as I said, "Hey, sexy."

She smiled back, as she answered quietly "Hi, baby."

I then led us both to the couch and settled us in our customary position. I sat up with my back in the corner and me legs spread. She sat between my legs, her body leaning against me, as she laid her head and upper body on my chest. Her right arms snaked under my back and hugged onto my side. Her left arm settled on my chest, silently stroking across my chest with her fingers. I placed my left arm over her shoulder and stroked her left arm with my fingers. I grabbed the remote control and we laid there, as we quietly watched TV. She snuggled deeper into me, both of us perfectly content in our present positions in each other's arms.