Alexander and Jennifer: Sunday 02

Story Info
Sunday fun and feelings expressed.
10.7k words
4.69
7.6k
4

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 11/01/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hasnoalias
hasnoalias
2,283 Followers

I was unsure how long we napped naked and wrapped in each other's embrace. I came to very slowly. The first thing I realized, to my amusement, was that I was once again rock hard. I then felt her stir and hug me tighter, as she slept peacefully halfway next to me and halfway on top of me. I smiled as I hugged her back and began to slowly stroke her back. I was moving slowly and gently, as I tried not to wake up my sleeping angel. I gazed down at her peaceful face and gently brushed her hair off of her eyes. Her naked leg was draped across my legs, but thankfully not toughing my raging hard on. I liked to have her wake up on her own. Seeing her first stirs of consciousness, watching her eyes flutter open slowly, seeing her sleepily look around, and finally she gazed up at me as she smiled was a very intimate moment between us that I had come to enjoy.

I thought back to our first morning together, how I had gone down on her as she woke up in mid orgasm. I did not regret my actions, I never regretted licking and sucking her delicious pussy and clit. But I wondered how she would have reacted to simply waking up in my arms. I readily accepted that I was in love with her. It was easy to see. Why shouldn't I be in love with this amazing young woman in my arms? We were so much alike, and at the same time different in ways that only drew us closer. I wondered how she felt about me. Considering her actions, behavior, comments, and emotionally heated gazes, I figured the feeling was mutual. Still, I was unwilling to jeopardize our budding relationship by going too fast emotionally.

She stirred again in my arms, mumbled unintelligibly, then pulled herself further on top of my body. I smiled and slowly stroked her arm and back, as I continued to watch her actions as she woke up. She whimpered softly and hugged me tighter, as she snuggled closer into me. I was grateful for the cool weather and my magnificent AC unit, as I would hate for this tender moment to be disturbed by us overheating. I thought back to the first time I had entered her wet pussy on this bed less than forty-eight hours ago. She moaned and sighed so softly as I slid my hard cock into her. We had held each other tight as we moved in sync to reach our orgasms. The look on her face as she came in my arms had been truly amazing. I remembered her implying that I was the first person to bring her to orgasm, I was surprised, sad, and at the same time grateful that I was her first true lover.

She mumbled again against my chest, and I had the joy of watching her eyes slowly open. She looked around for a second or two, then gazed up at me as if she was surprised that I was still here. She smiled sleepily as she looked up at me. I smiled back as I said, "Hey, sexy. How did you sleep?"

She smiled wider and hugged me closer, as she said "I always sleep great in your arms, baby. I think we both needed that nap."

I smiled as I placed a tender kiss to her lips, saying "I believe we deserved a short rest after our workout in the shower, don't you?"

She mumbled an affirmative answer, as she brought her hand up to my chest and rested her chin against me so she could look into my eyes. I continued saying, "I love watching you wake up. Not that I would ever complain about going down on you, but I was wondering how you would have reacted if you woke up in my arms yesterday morning, instead of having my face between your legs."

She bit her lower lip, as she thought back to our first morning together and said, "I will never tell you not to go down on me. Waking up like that was so amazing, baby. I thought I was still dreaming of you. When I first woke up with your mouth on my clit, I was afraid that I had only dreamt of you. Then the orgasm hit me full force and nothing else mattered. I remember you crawling up my body after that, and seeing you smiling down at me. I almost came again right there just by looking at you."

"These past few days have been the most amazing days of my life. Just you and me alone together has been more intimate than anything I have ever had, baby. I didn't even know I could cum so many times or so hard before I had you."

She then stopped talking abruptly, like she was going to say something else but thought better of it. I didn't press the issue, wanting her to relax and be herself with me. I added, "You are an amazing lover, my dear. And yes, the sex has been the most incredible sex of my life too. But these little moments are very nice too. That first kiss when I picked you up and you being embarrassed and blushing bright red afterwards. How we held hands through most of our dinner and the drive home. I remember us talking for hours on my couch and just enjoying being around you. How we had slowly inched closer until we were holding hands and our legs were hooked together. The slow and gentle kiss, that started our make out and groping session on the couch. The way we both pulled back and looked into each other's eyes, looking for any signs of disapproval."

"Then we crashed together back and forth, as we let ourselves go. The look on your face when you thought you had done something wrong, and how it changed when I picked you up and carried you here. Your little sighs and gasps as we continued to kiss and feel each other on the bed."

She then said, "The way we slowly stripped each other made me feel incredible. That way you looked at me and touched me made so wet for you, baby. I wanted to lick and kiss every inch of your body. Feeling your lips and tongue moving down my body sent chills up and down my spine."

She said this and then leaned forward to capture my lips. We kissed slowly at first as our hands roamed up and down each other's bodies. We rolled over until I was now on top of her, with her legs wrapping around my body. I felt my hard cock resting against her wet opening. We both moaned at then feeling of our bodies moving together. I could have simply pressed forward, but I wanted to remind her of that first night. I broke the kiss and placed one last tender kiss to her lips, as I then kissed my way down her neck and chest. She sighed and moaned softly as she felt my lips kiss down between her breasts. I kissed and sucked her luscious full breasts, as I brought my hands up to massage them.

I sucked around her dark areolas, but refused to touch her rock hard nips. She moaned and whimpered softly as I felt the heat from her wet pussy on my abs. I then looked into her eyes as I took her left nipple into my mouth and began to slowly and gently suck and flick my tongue across it. She arched her back off of the mattress, as her pussy rubbed against my abs leaving a wet path along my skin. I sucked her nipple deep into my mouth and increased the speed and strength of my tongue licking against her hard nub. I watched her eyes shut tightly and her right hand move up to her hair, as her left hand moved to the back of my head. I felt her fingers move through my hair and her fingernails scrape across my scalp. I could only assume her right hand was doing the same thing to her own hair and scalp, as I saw her moving it as well.

I then moved the index finger on my left hand to her right nipple and began to circle around it gently. I continued to suck and lick her left nipple, until I gently grazed my teeth over it. She gasped loudly and arched her back again, as she felt my teeth scrape across her sensitive nip. I smiled as I went back to sucking and licking it, as she laid herself back onto the mattress and peered down at me. I smirked up at her as I gently bit her nipple and began to slowly pull it back. I also began to gently pinch and pull her right nipple between my fingers, adding to her pleasure and sweet sting of pain. Her legs suddenly tightened around my waist as she moaned loudly in pleasure. Her wet and warm pussy was held tightly against my abs as I felt her hips buck uncontrollably.

I pulled her nipples back with my teeth and fingers, until both of her breasts were pulled tightly outward away from her chest. Her moans had grown in volume, as I continued to flick my tongue over her nipple between my teeth. I then slowly brought my head and fingers back to her chest and slowly released both of her nipples. I placed a tender kiss to her left nipple, as I moved my lips to her right breast kissing as I went. As I wrapped my lips around her right nipple, I brought my right hand up to her left nipple and began to circle it with my index finger. I moaned as I sucked and licked her nipple, enjoying the taste of her skin.

Her breathing had picked up and her moans had grown in volume, as I continued to suck and lick her nipple. Her lovely breasts were heaving up and down as her breathing increased. I smiled around her nipple as I began to flick my tongue faster. Her pussy was wet and hot against my abs, as she continued to hold me tightly between her legs. I again looked up at her face as I bit her nipple gently between my teeth and pinched her other nipple between my fingers. She arched her back and moaned loudly, as I began to pull my head and right hand back, pulling her nipples slowly away from her chest. I smirked when her breasts were stretched taught making her gasp in pleasurable pain.

I flicked my tongue over her nipple, as I slowly brought my head and hand back towards her chest, lessening the tension on her nipples. She sighed as I released her nipples from my fingers and teeth. I placed another tender kiss to her sensitive nipple, as I began to move slowly down her body. I kissed and licked my way down her stomach, her breath came in gasps and sighs as I neared her needy pussy and clit. I knew I was being cruel to draw this out, she was so hot and horny beneath my touch. She needed my mouth and tongue on her pussy so badly that I could hear her whimpers from time to time. I finally settled my face between her legs and admired her lovely pussy. I placed a tender kiss to her lips as she sighed.

I had no need to get her ready or tease her any further, she was so needy and ready for me right now. I simply placed my lips on her swollen clit and started to suck and lick gently. She sighed in relief, as I finally had done exactly what she needed. I took my time and enjoyed sucking and licking her clit, as she relaxed and focused on my attention to her sensitive nub. I moaned as I tasted her amazing juices. I began to slowly increase the strength and speed of my suction and licking. I felt her hand glide over the back of my head, as she held my in place. My increased attention to her clit was making her breathing and moans increase. I knew she would not last long, after this build up.

I smirked, as she bucked her hips involuntarily. I wanted her to come unglued with the amount of pleasure she was receiving. I began to hum deeply, causing her clit to vibrate. She cried out in pleasure as she felt the added attention. She was getting painfully close to her orgasm. I felt her fingernails dig into my scalp and her fingers gripping my hair, as she inched closer to orgasm. I was giving her clit all the attention that I could. I felt her pussy lips quiver slightly against my chin, as her back arched slowly off of the mattress. This was going to be a very powerful orgasm, judging by her actions. Her breathing was labored and loud, and her moans had grown higher in pitch. Her body began to shake and tremble slightly, as her fingers gripped my hair tighter. Her legs had closed around my head and her thighs were gripping my tightly, as I continued to lick, suck, and hum on her clit. She then went completely still and held her breath, as the first wave of her orgasm crashed over her body.

She screamed out "Baby!" as her body shook from head to toe. I felt her pussy juices flow over my chin, as she held my head tightly to her clit. I then moved my mouth down to her pussy and placed my thumb on her clit, as I attacked her pussy with my tongue. I tasted and licked all of her delicious juices that were flowing from her hot pussy. Her back collapsed down onto the bed, as she sighed in relief. Her body was still wracked with tremors and shakes, as I licked her pussy and massaged her clit. Her shaking body began to relax, as she released my hair from her grip. I heard her moan loudly in contentment, as she enjoyed her body tingle with pleasure.

I pulled my tongue from her pussy and sucked her pussy lips into my mouth one at a time, as licked and sucked them clean of her juices. I then placed a tender kiss to her pussy lips, as I began to crawl up her naked body. I kissed my way up her body, causing a shiver to run up her spine when I kissed her nipples. I kissed up her chest and neck, ending with her drawing my mouth to her for a deep kiss. Our tongues twisted and turned against each other inside her mouth, as we stroked each other's bodies. I felt my hard cock resting against her hot pussy. I felt her juices leaking onto my cock head, sending a shiver throughout my body. I then brought my mouth to her ear and whispered, "Do you want me inside you now, baby?"

She breathed back, "Yes, please. I want us to take it slow. I want to feel every inch of your hard cock inside of me."

I brought my mouth back to hers and we continued our passionate kissing, as I moved my hips to press my hard cock into her pussy. We both moaned loudly into each other's mouths, as we felt my hard cock enter her pussy. I continued to press into her pussy until I felt all of my cock come to rest inside her. I moved my arms up under her back, and gripped her shoulders from underneath. She moved her hand to my back and gripped me tightly against her. We never stopped kissing, as I began to move my hard cock in and out of her pussy.

Our moans and breathing were calm and steady as our bodies began moving in sync. She pulled me tighter into her as I thrust my hips forward, driving my hard cock deeper into her wet pussy. She broke this kiss with a moan and gasp, as she closed her eyes and enjoyed the feeling of me inside her. She breathed out, "Oh baby, you feel amazing inside me. Mmmm...you make me so fucking wet. Please don't stop, baby. I want to feel you cum deep inside my pussy. So good."

She then pressed her lips back to mine before I could answer, and renewed our passionate kissing. I pulled her tighter against my body, as I felt my hard cock easily sliding in and out of her wet pussy. I maneuvered my hips and lower body to allow me to press my hard cock even deeper into her pussy. She moaned loudly into my mouth, as she felt my cock filling her up completely. She opened her eyes and stared into mine, as she slowly broke the kiss. We kept our face close as our breaths were exhaled against each other. Her eyes were half closed in pleasure, and her mouth open as she moaned and sighed with every deep insertion of my hard cock.

I felt her hands stroking my back and shoulders, as she looked at me with a deeply emotional stare. She lightly bit her lip, then breathed out "Baby, you are amazing."

I breathed back, "So are you, sexy. You always feel amazing."

She began to kiss along my jaw line and continued until she reached my ear. She gently bit my earlobe as she whispered, "If you keep saying things like that and treating me like this, you will never be rid of me."

I smirked as I answered, "I'll hold you to that, baby."

She moaned softly as my cock hip her g-spot perfectly. She then breathed out, "I love it when we go this slow. We build up slow and steady, and then we cum together. I came so hard that first time just like this. I can't choose which way I like have you inside me: slow and steady or fast and hard. I always cum so hard with you, baby. How do you prefer?"

I answered honestly, "I like it all. We have used almost every great position, and we always cum so hard. So it doesn't matter to me how we have sex, just that we both enjoy ourselves."

She moaned softly at my answer and I felt her pussy clench around my hard cock, as she said "Baby, you have no idea how hot and horny you make me just by saying things like that."

I smirked down at her, as I felt her pussy clench around me. I felt my hard cock working her g-spot and I concentrated on hitting that spot over and over again, as she began to moan louder and louder. I finally answered back, "I can feel your pussy getting wetter and tighter around me, so I think I do know how hot and horny I make you. And unless you haven't noticed, I have been hard almost the entire time we've been together. So I think you know that you do the same thing to me too. But you're also sexy as hell, so that has something to do with it as well."

She laughed at me, as she kissed my lips tenderly. She smiled softly against my lips, as she breathed out "Mmm...I love feeling your hard cock against my skin when we are laying or sitting together, or when I see your bulge in your pants. I've never felt this way before, baby. You make me feel so amazingly sexy when I'm with you. I can't stop smiling when I feel your touch."

I smiled down at her and began to kiss along her jaw. She moaned and I felt a shiver travel up her spine when I reached her ear and whispered out, "Tell me what you feel, baby. Describe how it feels to have me inside you."

She moaned softly and pulled me closer, as she breathed out "You're hitting just right inside me, baby. I feel your hard cock sliding in and out of me. When you push in deep, I can feel tingles moving up and down my body. Your crotch keeps working over my clit when you push your hips forward. I can feel your hard cock head rubbing the sides of my pussy from the inside. I can feel my juices coating your hard cock and making it easier to slide deep inside me. What do you feel, baby."

I whispered huskily, "You're so hot inside, baby. I could feel the heat from your pussy on my abs when I was sucking your nipples. When I slid inside you, you let out a quiet sigh like everything was perfect now that I was inside you. Your pussy keeps trembling and clenching around my cock when my cock head rubs against your g-spot. I can feel it from the inside of you. Your breath hitches every time I rub it just right. Your juices feel warm as they flow all over my hard cock. When you cum, it feels like the flood gates of your body open up and drown my cock. When we orgasm together, you coat me in your juices and I coat you with my cum. We always leave parts of ourselves with each other. It's very sensual to take part of you with me, as you keep a part of me inside you."

She looked up at me with wide eyes as she bit her lower lip and listened to my description. She slowly pulled my face down to hers and captured my lips for a deep kiss. Out tongue twisted and twirled against each other inside her mouth, as I held her close and she continued to stroke my back. I felt her hands roaming delicately down my back and shoulders, like she was admiring my body. Her hands came to rest along the small of my back as she pulled me deeper into her. She smiled playfully, as she sucked my tongue into her mouth and began to lick and run her tongue up and down.

I moaned at the feeling, as she closed her eyes to enjoy herself. I flicked the tip of my tongue up and down, as she continued to suck it, making her moan softly. I was struck by the similarities of her sucking my tongue to when I would lick deep into her pussy and asshole. Her holes always clenched around my tongue, and seemed to pull me deeper inside her. I licked up across the rough of her mouth as she sucked my tongue deep into her mouth. She then slowly released my tongue as she breathed out, "God, I love sucking you. I feel like I am trying to suck every drop of you into my mouth and swallow. Mmm...you always taste so good. Baby. When I suck your hard cock, I can feel blood pumping up and down your shaft making you harder. I always smile when I lick up and down your hard cock, just to taste you. When you com in my mouth, I can feel my pussy tingle like it's jealous for not getting its fill. I never really expected to enjoy going down on a guy, but with you I just want to make you feel good and hear the sounds that you make. I never went down on a guy before you, but it makes me so wet to have your hard cock in my mouth."

hasnoalias
hasnoalias
2,283 Followers