Alexander Book 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex while Klaus had been speaking noticed the door was open and was able to stand without rousing suspicion, he assumed because he moved towards the wall in fear. He decided to make an escape. Before he reached the door Klaus was there and had shut the door and the bolts were closed from outside. He was now trapped with this monster.

" I am fast, can read your thoughts and do not like to be interrupted" at this point he picked Alex up and threw him across the room and he felt the pain as his back impacted with the wall. "You are not a vampire. My blood has been used to stop you dying and heal your wounds. You owe me your life and your body. You will be human as before but improved in some ways healing being the obvious one. You will need my blood, daily, to stop your wounds re-appearing. Eventually if you serve me well you may be made into a vampire with all the attributes I possess. If you misbehave you will be punished". He was quickly upon Alex who felt the force of his hand hit his face but then no more.

Chapter 4

When Alex awoke he found his surroundings were as before but he found himself striped naked and his arms and legs tied to the posts of the bed. He was gagged. There were five people in the room. He recognised Klaus immediately and one the servant who was writing had been there during his treatment. There were two well-dressed woman who on seeing him awake pointed, smiled and turned towards Klaus. The other person a man walked towards the bed and grabbed Alex's chin and began to rotate his head as if inspecting him. He then moved his hands towards Alex's naked chest and began to feel his body. He sat down on the edge of the bed and began to stroke Alex's thigh and moved his right hand towards his cock. Alex began to struggle against the manacles tying him to the bed and most importantly the man's touch but found he had little movement and could not prevent the man's actions. This was not natural or respectable. A man did not do such things to another man especially a well-connected nobleman's son.

Klaus moved towards them and smiled. He bent down towards the ear of the man who held a tight grip on Alex's cock and simply said.

"You can have him first. I will prepare him for you and when you return he is yours for the agreed sum of money for the night. To do with as you will. You will enjoy him"

"Klaus it would be my greatest pleasure to break him in for you though you should present him. I will tell your man servant of my requirements, my toys and do not compel or use opiate on him the struggle I believe will be of so much pleasure." With that he leant forward and ran his tongue from Alex's navel to his neck, kissed his cheek and then stood up and left the room.

The women now approached and sat either side of the bed again he felt them run their hands over his body and move his head from side to side. One looked at Klaus and he nodded his approval. She moved back on the bed a little and ran her hands over his groin, inner thigh and cock. She stood up and then moved her head down and began to lick him. She held his cock in her hands and began to lick the tip of it. He felt it like a sharp pain. She liked his reaction and she placed his cock in her mouth. He could feel her tongue moving around and he felt the unwanted pleasure as she began to move her mouth up and down his shaft. He had had this experience with the maids. She then moved her right hand towards his nipple and began to squeeze and pull. He felt his body convulse to her touch. She continued to work and he felt as if his cock would explode and it did. He came. His seed in her mouth seemed to please her as she licked her lips. He then noticed her eyes were different sort of blazing red. She approached Klaus. She spoke "We will have him together I think. We will want him often and for a whole night. We agree to the price and will provide your servant Marcus with our requirements. This will be fun"

They too left and Klaus approached the bed. He smiled and sat next to Alex. He lent over and removed the gag. He ran his finger over Alex's lips and he kissed them as Alex struggled against him.

"The gag is to stop you talking when I am with clients. It is not necessary at other times, as no one would hear your screams or care if they did. It will be left off but if you bite anyone you will have it returned. I knew as soon as I saw you my clients would love you. You are handsome you have a young, lean and yet muscular body. You have the look of a dark haired Adonis. My servant Marcus" he pointed to the servant who had been writing "will prepare you for your appointment with Jacques. You will do as Marcus says or he will, with my permission, punish you. For now you should rest. You will need your strength. Marcus will return later and bathe and groom you."

Alex felt a heavy hit; he didn't see coming, and then nothing.

Chapter 5

When he awoke Alex found he was still naked but standing up sort of. His arms were above his head and shackled to a bar that was hanging from the ceiling. His legs were separated and also tied to shackles on the floor. This was not the room he had been kept in. This was a dungeon. There were torches around the walls and it was cold. He tried to move but the shackles allowed him little movement and cut into him as he tried. He called for someone to help him escape but no one came. He rattled the chains of the manacles again looking for freedom.

Behind him he heard a door creak open. In came the servant he knew now as Marcus. He was carrying a tray of items, which he put on the table Alex now saw some distance in front of him. Alex begged him to help him leave this place. Marcus approached him and forced open his mouth and poured liquid in it. He tried not to swallow but Marcus held shut his mouth till he did. Marcus returned to the table and came back with a bottle of oil, which he preceded to rub onto Alex's body. Alex could do nothing to stop, but protested loudly, even when he rubbed the oil onto his cock. The door opened and the man from the other day who Klaus had called Jacques entered.

Marcus immediately left shutting the door behind him and a bolt was drawn outside the door, locking them in. Alex knew he had no way of escaping. Jacques walked around him as if inspecting a prize hunting kill. Alex demanded Jacques to release him. He touched Alex's buttocks and returned to the front. As he faced Alex he put his hands onto Alex's cock and then Jacques dropped to his knees. As soon as he was there he put Alex's cock in his mouth and pushed his arms between Alex's thighs and gripped his buttocks. He was roughly drawing his mouth backwards and forwards along Alex's cock. It hurt and Alex cried out and begged him to stop. It made no difference Jacques's continued. Alex felt his cock in the warmth of Jacques's throat. It was warmer and warmer and he realised he had come into Jacques's mouth. Jacques did not stop and the slight pleasure Alex felt at climax became pain again he demanded Jacques to stop. This was wrong his brothers had taught him all he knew of sex, granted very little, and with a man this was wrong. He moved to try and free himself from Jacques's grip. It stopped him but at a cost. He stood up and slapped Alex hard across the face causing his lip to bleed.

"I have paid for you. You will do whatever I want. If you resist then I will punish you"

"I am not to be bought and paid for sir' Alex spat at him "I am a Alexander d'Bretagne. My father is the Duc d'Bretagne and I have been brought and kept here against my will. If you help me escape and return me to my family my father will pay you handsomely"

Jacques's turned towards the table he wasn't listening but Alex continued to demand his aid. He held something that he placed around his back as he walked around where Alex was tied. He took a step back and raised his arm as he did he flicked his wrist and the whip he held was revealed and it contacted with Alex's back several times Then his buttocks several times. Alex cried out with the pain. He felt further hits on his back.

"I will kill, as will my father, for what you have done to me. You will not be allowed to get away with this. You are a gentleman and this is not the behaviour of a gentleman. No sir my father he will have you flogged!"

Then, from behind him, something a ball of some kind was placed in his mouth and tied at the back of his head. Jacques whipped him again much harder on the buttocks. Alex could not fight the whip, cry out or defend himself in any way. Jacques's dropped the whip on the floor and faced Alex pulling his head up, by his hair, from his chest where it had fallen during the abuse and he licked him.

"I do not care who you are you are nothing but a whore to me. You will never speak to me again. I know you are a held against your will and I love it."

Jacques again resumed the oral sex. This happened five or six times each time rougher and rougher and between assault Jacques would whip Alex and find what he called a toy. They were not the normal toys children played with. Each involved some sexual assault on Alex's body.

The first toy was a silver object a long cylinder or ring, which opened, was placed on to his cock and shut. Jacques began to play with Alex's cock and when it was fully aroused the silver object, bit into his cock and stopped the arousal from ending. Alex's cock remained hard and erect. This remained in place during the rest of the assaults.

The next toy was a long baton rounded at both ends. It was made of wood, highly polished and oiled. Alex could only bite on the ball and feel the tears run down his cheeks. Pray to his God and wonder what pain this instrument was designed for or what pain it would cause. Jacques's walked behind him, pushed Alex's torso forward a little and forced the instrument into his anus. The pain made his body quiver and this seemed to make Jacques very happy. He began to lick Alex's back, buttocks and where the object was. The oral sex assault began again. Jacques returned to the rod in Alex's anus and began to move this in and out of him. The pain. Again the licking of his back and then a further oral assault.

A further toy was produced. This was a cord, which was placed around Alex's neck and tightened. The cord began to throttle him and he felt his body relax and Jacques continued to orally assault him until a gentle knock came at the door. At this point Jacques stopped.

Marcus entered the room. He temporarily removed the gag from Alex's mouth and the strange liquid was poured into his mouth, Alex took the liquid without question or fight and the pain, in his entire body, slowly began to ease. The gag was replaced and Marcus walked behind him.

There was the sound of a table being moved and Alex felt it touch his buttocks and a sound of a chains moving and Alex fell forward as the bar above him lowered. His feet were freed from the leg shackles. Two men, who had followed Marcus into the room, held him and they placed him on his back on the table. His arms still attached to the bar were pulled above his head and tightly towards the end of the table. His legs were separated. Bent at the knees and his feet and ankles shackled to the table. The rod was still in his anus the ring still around his cock. Marcus again brought in a jug of oil and rubbed the oil over his body. He tried to move and struggle but his feet would not move. Marcus put his hand on Alex's chest as if to say stop it is a waste of time. Jacques noted this and quickly yanked the cord still tied around his neck to remind him who was in control. It hurt and he let out an inaudible moan. Marcus left and Alex wondered what else could be afflicted on him.

Jacques's had been removing his own clothes, as Alex was made ready for him. He now stood at the side of the table naked. Alex did not need to wonder what this meant for long. Jacques's immediately jumped without effort on the table he went on to his knee's his legs either side of Alex's chest. The gag was removed and he felt Jacques force part of his hand into his mouth, which made him feel sick, and then he replaced it with his cock. Now with his cock firmly in Alex's mouth he was moving up and down. Alex could not breathe and began to gag. He struggled against this object that was chaffing inside his mouth, it was disgusting, disrespectful and had not be encouraged or requested. Alex felt the fluid from Jacques cock in his mouth that then it slipped down his throat. This horror began again almost immediately the cock went deeper into his throat and in a blur he felt his mouth close. Jacques withdrew immediately and began to hit Alex hard across his face so hard it cut open his lip wider and made his nose bleed. The gag was returned to Alex's mouth. The cuts in his mouth ached from the gag.

Jacques returned to performing oral sex on Alex's erect cock and removing and ramming the rod back into Alex's anus for what seemed an age. He then pulled Alex's bottom towards the end of the table and removed the rod, grabbed Alex's buttocks and replaced the rod with his cock. He could feel Jacques cock inside of him and the backward and forward movements began at first slow then hard and quicker. He could feel Jacques's balls hitting him. The pain was worse than the rod and he felt as if the skin inside of his rectum was being pulled from his body. Jacques's placed his hands, transferred his weight, on to Alex's chest and he felt a rib break. He found it harder still to breathe; the pain in his rectum was unbearable. Jacques's was able to come and then began again immediately. He moved his hand towards Alex's groin and began to play with the silver object around his cock pulling it and twisting it to cause Alex even more pain. Alex knew he had come again but Jacques's did not stop.

He then began to play with the pubic hair above Alex's still erect cock. He left Alex's anus and moved to the side of the table fell forward and took a nipple in his mouth and sucked. Alex felt a sharp prick in it. Jacques's finished and as he stepped away he saw Jacques cock covered in blood, which he assumed rightly was from tears in his anus. The rod was replaced and Jacques's put one hand on Alex's cock and moved it up and down while his other hand twisted the rod inside him and then pushed it in and pulled it out. There eventually came a knock on the door the ordeal stopped. Marcus and Klaus entered. Jacques's was now dressing and he thanked Klaus then left.

Klaus approached Alex and ran his hand up his thigh and towards his groin and cock. The toys were still there and Klaus decided he would have the same pleasure. He also took Alex into his mouth and ran his tongue over his cock and then seemed to bite it. He reared up with blood on his lips. Laughed and left.

Two other servants joined Marcus and they began to remove the toys and shackles. Alex felt pain throughout his body. His anus, inside his rectum and cock felt on fire. Again he was given liquid to drink and again he drank it and blacked out.

Chapter 6

Alex awoke in a bed. As he sat up he realised he was naked still and his left arm was shackled to the post of the bed. Marcus came in and opened the shutters. A plate of bread and some cold meat were placed on the bed no knife or utensils. Alex felt no pain the injuries had healed. A glass of red liquid sat on a table next to the bed. He ate and drank.

Klaus entered the room.

"Good morning. I hope you enjoyed your nap and your breakfast. Your friend last night reported he enjoyed himself and will be seeing you regularly for a painful evening. However he did tell me that you spoke to him you will not speak to my clients or you will be permanently gagged. Luckily Jacques found your pleading amusing. Today my whore you will entertain the two ladies. Marcus has the arrangements in order. You will be provided with clothes. My clients are bloodsucking vampires so any attempt to escape and they will prevent you, hurt you, though not kill you. This is your cell you will remain here at all times until you are needed in another cell of the client's choice. Your shackle will be removed and Marcus can provide you with whatever you need to paint. You are a painter I have found out. Your family miss you very much. Your mother particularly feels your loss and weeps still in her bed"

So he had been to see his parents. "You bastard" he shouted and rushed towards Klaus but the shackle pulled him back. Klaus laughed and left the room. He was a prisoner and now a sex slave. He wept. Marcus returned removed the shackle and took him through a door to an adjoining room. He was stood in the middle of the room and servants poured and threw warmed water over his body and Marcus rubbed in scents. He was then dressed and led back into his room.

When they left Alex lay on the bed and wept again eventually falling asleep. Marcus awoke him. He was escorted out of his room along a corridor and into another room. The two ladies awaited him. Marcus left but two other servants remained. Marcus returned with a tray of items and these were placed on a table then left again. The toys had arrived again.

The ladies approached him smiling and touching him as they circled around him like vultures. Marcus returned to the room and placed food and drink on the same table as the toys. The two servants left with him and the door was closed and bolted behind them.

They wasted no time removing his clothes and one of them poured oil from one of the flasks on the table over his chest and they watched as it trickled down his body. Over his taught body, across his muscles, down his thighs and groin area. They moaned. At least they were happy.

The first a blonde women kissed him. Her tongue moved around his mouth. Her hand reached for his cock. She held it tight and the other a brunette pressed against his back touching his buttocks. They stopped. They began to remove their clothes once naked they pulled him forward further into the room. One sat on a soft chair with fur placed on it. She put her legs over the arms of the chair and the other pushed him down on to his knees. His head was pushed into, the blonde twins, pubic hair. He knew what she wanted the chambermaids, and his brothers, had taught him that. He put his tongue on her clitoris and began to move it. She enjoyed this and coaxed him to do more. He moved his hands up and began to use his fingers to enter and explore her vagina. While his tongue searched her clitoris. She enjoyed this and he became more bold and added fingers to his tongue movements. Alex kept thinking if they enjoy this they might help me escape.

The brunette twin dragged him by his hair from her sister turned him round fully, placed her foot on the left arm of the chair and forced his face into her clitoris and he began to work her as he had her sister. The blonde twin pulled his left arm and shoulder round towards her, as far as it would go, and she placed his hand in her crotch. He began to use his fingers to both rub her clitoris and enter her vagina. He was now sandwiched between them. The brunette dropped her head a little and kissed her sister. They separated abruptly. Alex found himself alone. They began to kiss each other passionately. Alex looked around the room but no escape route.

They separated and walked towards the table and beckoned him to join them. They drank what he assumed was blood from glasses and watched him eat. He ate the meats, bread and fruits and drank the strange wine that they kept passing him. The blonde stood up and began perusing the toy tray. The brunette stood up and joined her and then beckoned for Alex to stand. He knew he had no other option but to do as asked.

The blonde held the silver object Jacques had used on him. The brunette held up a silver collar that she placed around his neck. It tied up at the back of his neck and kept his chin up. Two chains hung from the centre of the collar with barbs on the end. The blonde meanwhile had placed the other object on to his cock and was arousing him by licking the end of his cock. Once erect she stopped. They all knew he would remain hard and erect until this was removed. Before he had time to think the barbs attached to the chains on the collar had been pushed into the flesh of his nipples he screamed with the pain. They took him under his armpits and seemed to glide quickly to the bed at one end of the room which he was dropped onto.

123456...9