Alexander Book 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the moment it had a covering that Alex was laid faced down on. No pillows at least not under his head. His arms were shacked with chains to the posts above his head. His ankles shackled to the posts at the bottom of the bed. A ball gag was in his mouth. Around his waste a silver metal belt with chains that were shackled under the bed. Marcus had been forced to taste the goods. He had, watched by Klaus, raped this fine young man many times. In fact the master had allowed many of his trusted male servants and whores to violate Alex.

He looked so peaceful. Marcus put his loaded tray onto the table and walked towards the bed. Alex was still not awake so he had time. He looked at the strong shoulders stretched out across the bed towards the posts. The fine muscles in the back leading towards the firm buttocks he had ran his hands over many times in the last two days. The anus, he checked, was fine and healed. He could just see the tip of the cock, which had yet to be used. The master had insisted they not use the cock for their pleasure. They had found plenty of other ways to pleasure themselves.

Alex had been kept conscious with the blood wine throughout the two-day and two-night ordeal. Some of the time he had been gaged sometimes not as some loved to hear him cry in pain as they abused him. They had whipped him, raped him, enjoyed oral sex from his unwilling mouth and pushed or placed all manner of alien items into his anus including their hands and cocks.

The legs again finely muscled. Alex was beautiful, his body consisting of a small amount of body fat, a handsome face he could see why his master had stolen him. Their 'stable' of whores had, almost, always consisted of vampires who enjoyed the sex and sadism of the master's friends. But vampires healed immediately felt no pain and had no ...mortality and that beauty that comes from being human. The men would be here soon who would turn Alex over so that the females could enjoy the same pleasure the men had.

Presently he was turned over. The blood was working he was not conscious. Marcus took the silver cock ring and applied it to Alex. If he were to remain hard for the ladies it was necessary. He now admired the same body from the front. While he had slept they had removed all the hair, except the pubic hair, from his body. His chest was now smooth and shined as the light from the candles hit it. The arms now with palms upwards were muscled and the cock which Marcus knew to be a at least 7 inches not aroused was clean and was well fitted to the ring he had just applied. The ladies would not need the pillow.

He had to wake Alex up because the ladies needed him aroused to take their pleasure. They like the men would be allowed 2 full days and nights. To wake the Adonis lying before him was simple. He had not given him any blood wine for four hours. He waited looking over Alex again and could not resist a gentle kiss on Alex's firm stomach. He then walked forward, removed the gag and poured cold water over the face, which he had to clean anyway.

The cold water woke Alex with a shock and he gasped, almost choking on the water poured into his mouth. He opened his eyes and saw Marcus. Alex wanted to kill him he remembered what Marcus had done to him.

" Welcome to your new home Alex. It was madness of you to escape. He will always find you and then hurt you."

"Where am I?"

"No you are not to know. You need to know you cannot escape this castle. This is your new prison and you will have no privileges. The master has determined your punishment. Well part of it. He whipped you until you blacked out. His blood revived you. For the last two days and night as you are fully aware, his male servants and whores have violated you. You are awake as he wishes his female servants the same pleasure. You will not be allowed to rest and they are allowed to do as they wish."

"I will fight. I am the son of a French nobleman I will not be whipped and forced to commit or allow sexually deprave acts to be performed on me" and with that he struggled against his bindings

"Says the young man tied to a bed naked"

Alex had forgotten this to his horror Marcus was right. The door opened. Alex lifted his head and saw Klaus.

"Welcome to your new prison. My foolish whore. Did you think I could not find you? I knew you were planning to escape, you forgot I can hear your thought' Klaus was right he had" I knew when you had gone within a few hours. I could not smell you. I let you go so far it was a nice game. I wanted you to think you had escaped only to crush you when it pleased me. I had wanted to move you to this castle anyway so it offered the perfect timing. I have different clients here who were excited when they heard I had a human available for sex. They look forward to your presentation in three days time. My servants must be rewarded for their obedience, loyalty and to be able to share how good you are. Marcus I will start the beginnings of entertainment. The first day we will use the ring toy and as long as he does not bite and performs oral sex he will not be gaged. You will clean him up between visitors. Might I suggest the weaker blood wine so the erection remains. He may need some opium; I will provide this, to assist the enjoyment of the ladies with oral sex. The second day we will need to remove the ring we may need to allow the erection to end to stop the blue balls. But only shortly this is a punishment. I would also want to introduce the penile hood and the collar and barbs. You have my orders you may leave and ask our ladies to make an orderly queue for our young man. Two or more may be here at any one time. It worked well with the men but each lady must have full sex with him. There are, as there were men, 24 of them so a minimum of two hours of pleasure each but they will share I am sure. Watch the bloodsuckers no biting."

"Yes master I will watch and protect your toy from damage. I will make him ready for your presentation on the third day."

Klaus had been introduced to opium whilst travelling in the Ottoman Empire when he was still human. The opium was mixed with water to produce a black liquid that could be drunk to produce and heighten emotions and feeling like ecstasy, courage and increase sexual desire and strength.

Marcus left. Alex was now alone with Klaus. Klaus was on top of him before he had a chance to react his mouth was on his. His tongue in his mouth and he bite Alex's tongue and sucked blood from him. He tried to move his head but Klaus held it still. The tongue was down his throat and he gaged but this excited Klaus more. Klaus moved from his mouth to his chest. He bite each nipple drew blood from them. Alex fought the urge to be aroused. Klaus laughed and took from his jacket pocket a small bottle of black liquid. He held Alex's chin pushed his fingers into his mouth and poured the liquid in. Alex had to swallow it. It was a strange black liquid. It took a few minutes to work. While it did Klaus licked Alex's nipple and moved towards his cock. Alex felt lightheaded but very alive. His skin seemed to be hyper sensitive each touch by Klaus excited him.

Klaus had Alex's cock in his mouth and Alex moaned with pleasure and he felt his own erection beginning. He wanted to react to the wetness around his cock. He began to move his hips upwards and he wanted to grab Klaus's head forward more and push his cock further into his mouth. Klaus obliged having understood his thoughts but then stopped abruptly. He wiped his mouth Alex understood he had come in his mouth. His body felt out of control he wanted sex. He moved his body the little he could. He would explode from within if he did not have sex.

A woman, no three naked women approached. He had lifted his head searching for pleasure. One immediately lifted her-self across his hips and he was inside her. Every nerve in his body screamed. He moved his hips as best he could to meet her riding motion. Another woman kissed him and he wanted to and did push his tongue into her mouth. Another women licked and bit his nipples. She moved back as the woman kissing him got onto the bed. She steadied herself, holding the posts and moved her groin to his mouth he immediately began to work her with his tongue. He pulled on the shackles that held his hands he wanted to touch her with his fingers. Her head turned around, to gesture to Marcus from permission, and the third women removed the shackle and his right hand was free. He immediately pushed his thumb into the slit in the pubic hair of the woman astride his face. She moved to allow his fingers to rub her. She moaned. The third woman grabbed his hand and she lay down on her side next to him and placed his hand into her groin. He felt for her clitoris and massaged it. He wanted more. They all swapped around. He was in such pleasure.

He did not notice that the faces of the women changed. He had never been in such pleasure. Until the drug began to wear off, things changed there were no women. His hand was shackled to the bedpost again he realised he had began to struggle against the women and may have hit one of them. He had been hit hard in the face and the gag had been forced into his mouth as he struggled to force off those attempting to control him. He had tried to bite them. Marcus approached him and struck him hard across the face again. Alex wanted to kill him and continued to try and fight against his shackles. He was left alone for a few minutes. He was aware that the ring on his cock was being removed and he felt pain in his cock and balls. Marcus was trying to put the silver collar around his neck and Alex struggled till it was in place. He had cut his chin fighting it. Alex was now unable to move his head or neck.

He felt chains on his chest then the pain of barbs being pushed into his nipples and pulled through. The pain he wanted to cry out but due to the gag, could only hear his scream in his own mind. Marcus pulled the chains and the barbs pulled into place they hurt they were different from the other barbs used on him before. Hands were on his cock the ring was replaced. His gag was removed and a little blood wine was poured into his forced open mouth. The hood with the ball gag incorporated was placed over his head. He could not see and barely breathe, despite the holes at the nose, because he raged against it.

Cold hands touched his body and he felt the same hands touch his cock they worked hard to arouse him and he fought it but the hand enjoyed this and the chains were pulled because his nipples roared with pain. He felt the erection begin and he knew all to soon the feeling of being inside someone and the heaviness of someone literally sitting on his face and riding him. He heard their moans. He felt them pull the nipple chains he felt them insert things into his anus. He felt them whip his chest. It continued unabated. He felt them sit on his chest. On and off they went he could do nothing and this was not pleasurable. His cock, anus, nipples and mouth hurt. The ball gag was cutting into his mouth from the force and weight placed on his face. It stopped. Started again then stopped completely. He strained to hear what was happening.

He felt his cock touched and the ring removed. He felt the collar and barbs removed. The hood remained. He felt something else being placed into his nipples. Fingers pushed and played with something in them and it hurt. His hips were raised as the chains around his waste were removed. There was heaviness on his mouth again and he felt a warm soft object placed inside him and moved. A man was raping him. That was the unmistakable feeling of an erect cock in his rectum. He was exhausted but tried to fight it. Hands pushed him down at the hips. It stopped. For some time nothing happened then the hood was removed. He was exhausted and blood wine was poured into his mouth.

Chapter 12

Alex was still chained to the bed but he had been covered up because there was a chill in the air. He lifted his head and noticed that there were gold rings piercing his nipples. He was not erect and the ring was gone. No windows, no sunlight meant he could not work out if it was night or day. No one was in the room. The door opened Klaus and Marcus entered. They did not speak to him they were busy sorting out what looked like whips, chains the toys. Klaus saw he was awake and left. Marcus called out and two men came into the room. They approached the bed. Alex was untied; the gag removed and he was allowed to sit on the edge of the bed. Marcus put a robe onto him as he gained back the feeling in his feet. He was given blood wine that he drank.

He was led to the chair and table where food had been put out for him warm stew and slices of hard black bread. He ate it and could feel his strength coming back. He was offered more blood wine. Could he escape?

As soon as he finished his food his hands were roughly tied together in front of him and he was led out of his room and into another. He hands were pulled above him and attached to a ring on the wall. Women approached and he was bathed, oiled and then left. After some time he was returned to his room. Again he was alone.

Marcus arrived with a group of women. His hands were untied. He worked out he could not escape the door was always shut and locked when people left. He was obviously being made ready for the presentation. Scents were applied to his body and oils that made his muscles shine were also rubbed all over his body. A solid gold ring was placed on his cock. It was smaller than the silver one and stayed closer to where his cock sprouted from his body. 2 short gold chains hung from it. These were then attached to a soft fur lined leather pad. This was placed between his legs and held his balls up. At one end of that pad was a leather loop and from this hung a gold chain slightly thicker than the other gold chains.

Marcus placed a solid gold collar around Alex's neck it did not stop his head or neck moving. Hanging from the front were two gold chains that were attached to the gold rings within his nipple. It hurt, as they were not slack and they pulled the nipple rings upwards. Marcus went behind Alex and the chain on the pad between his legs was pulled tight and between his buttocks and up to the back of the collar and attached. This hurt as the chains cut into his buttocks and his nipples. A length of chain hung from the front of the collar with what looked like a leather handle attached. A long gold coloured silk robe was put over his head and his arms were pushed into the wide sleeves. There was a split in the fabric at the front of the robe at navel height down. The chain with handle attached was brought from under the robe. His wrists were each put in gold manacles and then tied together behind his back.

Klaus entered the room dressed in the fashion of the time, powder blue breeches, stocking, padded dress shoes, blue jacket and a formal wig, and everyone except Marcus left. Klaus was carrying what looked like a ball gag but the ball was gold and had a leather strap from each side. Klaus approached him walked around in inspection pulled up the front of the robe and said "excellent work. He will be a fine exhibit and our clients will bid well for him." He smiled and handed the gag to Marcus. Klaus took a bottle from his pocket and opened Alex's mouth and put one drop on his tongue. Marcus inserted the ball the pulled the leather straps around to the back of Alex's head where they met and tightly fixed the ball in place. The doors opened and Klaus took hold of the handle and chain and walked forward pulling Alex along. Alex was on a lead to be paraded like a horse at the sale ring.

Chapter 13

They walked out along a long corridor opposite Alex's room and as they approached two massive ornate doors opened. Alex was led in and as he did applause rang out. He saw hundreds of people, men and women, lining his route into the room clapping as he walked. It was difficult to walk the chains made his movement hurt but he felt the edge coming off. Klaus had drugged him for exactly this reason.

He saw a large podium in the centre of the room. On the podium was a well-built wooden frame. It was two wide up-rights, supporting another piece of wood laid across them at the top and he could see a plank of wood at the bottom of the uprights a little off the ground. Klaus led him to this podium and once there he let go of the lead. Two men approached in livery, untied the gold manacles on his wrists and helped him onto the podium.

Once on the podium he was stood on the structure. His arms were raised above his heard and tied to metal pieces protruding from the top plank of wood to the left and right of his head. His legs were separated and two gold manacles attached by chains at the corners of the plank and each upright were fixed around each ankle. The role of this was to stretch Alex's lean body. The chain between his buttocks moved further into the gap between each cheek and the chains to his nipples pulled. A small amount of blood was seen by all through the gold robe. Which pleased the crowd who collectively smelt the air for the blood scent.

Klaus came towards him and put his hand into the robe split and began to massage Alex's cock. Once aroused he removed his hand and Alex's cock poked through the top of the slit. The crowd applauded and Klaus took a bow. Marcus came forward holding a small black pillow. On the pillow a gold jewel encrusted knife. Alex had no idea what would happen next. Two men took the uprights of the structure and began to turn it clockwise the podium moved round 360 degrees so everyone could see Alex hung within the structure. When back to where they started Klaus mounted the podium. He put the knife at the beginning of the slit in the robe and pulled it upwards splitting open the fabric as he went. He then went around the back of Alex and tore the fabric to reveal Alex totally naked. The crowd applaud his every action. The structure was turned 360 degrees again so everyone could see the goods fully revealed.

Klaus gestured for people to get on the podium and examine his prize stallion. People did. They touched him wherever they wanted. Some tall enough pulled the chains to his nipples or the chain between his buttocks. Others explored the leather pad and placed their fingers inside to feel his balls. Others parted his buttocks cheeks and examined what they could with their fingers and using the chain to amuse them. Others touched his cock; some tried to move the ring but were stopped by Marcus, as it would damage the goods, some simply held it and moved their hands to see Alex react, which he did. No one was allowed to put his cock in their mouths again Marcus stopped them. This went on for a long time. Alex felt little from what they did he was becoming more under the influence of the drugs.

Eventually they stopped and it became clear they needed more than a touch and see experience before they would part with their money. Klaus had an experience planned for them and a punishment for Alex. As equipment was brought into what was the castle's capacious main hall Alex was removed from the frame. Marcus approached him and removed the chain from the cock ring that was attached to the pad and the chain from the collar taut between his buttocks. This part did hurt. The collar was removed and the chains taken from the nipple rings which did remain. The gold manacles on his wrist stayed.

An area near the podium had been set aside it had been covered with luxurious cushions, pillows and furs. Marcus clapped his hands and four robed people stepped forward two men and two women. They approached the area and removed their robes to reveal naked bodies and began to touch each other. They kissed and played with each other. Marcus led Alex down from the podium toward the area. He stopped and took a small bottle from his pocket. He removed the gag and with help poured some of the liquid on to Alex's tongue. It was more of the opium Klaus had given him before.

123456...9