Alexandra

Story Info
Friends reunite at college, fall in love.
1.6k words
28.9k
24
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/26/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jacqueline Melissa Roberts!" my mom yelled. "You have about 5 seconds to get your ass to this table, or you're in BIG trouble!"

I slithered through the labyrinth of chairs, presents, boxes, and miscellaneous debris in the living room and made my way to the table. "I'm in college now, Mom," I told her. "If you want me to keep visiting you on holidays, maybe you shouldn't yell at me."

I was of course kidding. Mom was just upset that no one else had shown up for Thanksgiving and taking it out on me. 4 aunts and 5 cousins were supposed to be here, but a massive ice storm had blocked all roads. Thus, Mom and I were alone for turkey day.

"Sorry, honey," Mom said. "I just don't want all this food to go to waste."

"With me here until Sunday?" I giggled. "You know by the time I leave you won't have a leftover in the house. I love your cooking."

Mom smiled at me. "I know, Jackie," she replied. "I'm glad you made it before the storm hit. By the way, have you found any cute boys in college? I know you didn't date at all in high school."

"Actually, I was going to talk to you about that subject, but didn't know how to begin," I said. "Mom, I'm not interested in boys. I never have been. I like girls. I've finally realized it."

Mom took it in stride. I think, subconsciously, she knew the truth all along. "Well then," she said, "have you met any pretty girls in college?"

"Lots," I said, "but the problem is that I don't know if they feel about me like I might feel about them. I did hear some exciting news, though. My friend Alexandra, the one who had to move freshman year of high school because her parents got divorced, is transferring in starting in the spring. It'll be nice to see a familiar face, and she even said I could move out of the dorms and share her apartment. She said she needed a way to split the rent because she can't afford it solo, and thought of me. I'm looking forward to seeing her again. It's been too long."

"That's wonderful, dear," Mom said. "I hope you two still are as good of friends now as you used to be."

[2 months later]

"I'm glad we're back together," Alexandra said. "You and I always got along so well. Jackie, I've missed you so much these past 4 years."

"Alex, I missed you too," I said. "You were always there for me when I just needed an ear. Not to mention that you were a fun person to be around, always."

"Thank you, Jackie," she responded. "How's your social life been? I've had my share of dates, but a good woman is hard to find these days."

My jaw dropped about 6 inches as I sat with a goofy look on my face. "I always thought you were that type, but I never really knew," I told her. "Anyway, I didn't have a whole lot of social life. I'm hoping college helps that."

I was in a very awkward position. I'd had feelings for Alex since before she moved away. Now I knew she was also lesbian. The question was, did she have feelings for me? And how would I probe without spoiling our long-term friendship?

"Maybe you've overlooked what's before your very nose," I said softly. "Sometimes the things we want are closer than we realize."

Alex seemed to look at me appraisingly. "I had a decent social life in high school," she said quietly. "The problem is that just making conquests got to be boring. If there are no feelings, it lacks something essential."

I got up from my chair and sat on the sofa next to her. "Tell me about your conquests," I said. "How do you seduce another woman?"

"Slowly," Alexandra replied. "The key is to be gentle at first, not push too hard right away. You don't want to scare them off."

I slid a little closer to her. Now our legs were just touching. "I never had the courage to try," I said. "If I had a female friend, I was so worried I'd lose the friendship that I just couldn't bring myself to make even the slightest move."

"Jackie," responded Alex, "you never mentioned that you were..."

I cut her off. "I wasn't really sure until this year. I kept thinking that I couldn't possibly like other girls in that way. Now I realize that I have to accept who I am."

"Is that so?" she said. There seemed to be a tone of interest in her voice. Maybe I have a chance, I thought. "What kind of girls are you interested in?"

I looked at Alexandra's curvy but slender figure, her deep brown eyes, and her wavy hair. "Well," I replied, "I've always been partial to brunettes. I like women who keep in shape, but not to the point of being Kate Moss. I think you made a good point earlier about there has to be a strong friendship for a relationship to work." I let my words hang in the air. I was frankly scared to go any farther, but I really wanted Alex to know how I felt about her. I was praying she felt the same way and would make the next move.

I felt a hand on my leg. Alex was gently teasing my skin with her fingertips. "Jackie," she whispered, "you really are remarkable. So delicate and fragile, but I know how to get you to bloom."

She stopped touching my leg and held me softly in her arms. Her touch on my face was as delicate as a zephyr. After a few minutes, she leaned in and kissed me on the lips – not overpoweringly, but softly. I responded, kissing her back with a mixture of shyness and intensity.

"You poor girl," Alexandra gently remarked, breaking for air. "You must have been lonely. I won't let you be lonely again." She kissed my neck, slowly unbuttoning my blouse and slipping it off. She removed my bra, leaving me topless.

Picking my slender frame up in her strong arms, she stripped me completely as she carried me to the bed and laid me down on it, divesting herself of her own clothes as she did so. Her soft fingers caressed my breasts, then began circling my nipples. I moaned gently in response. Her touch felt wonderful.

Her tongue was next, licking my cleavage and then sucking on me. She bit down gently as her hands moved down my body. I felt myself getting wet as her touch reached my inner thighs. "Open up, sweetie," Alexandra said. Her tongue licked at where my legs joined my torso.

Finally, she began to lick up and down my dripping slit. My moans increased in intensity as she made contact with my swollen clit. She slid two fingers inside me and began to lap around my clit with her tongue. I unleashed a flood of juices and squealed with delight. Slurping up all she could, she emerged from between my legs and said, "You taste delightful."

She kissed my on the lips, allowing me to taste my own honey. "My turn now," she said. "Just do what comes naturally. I know you're inexperienced."

I tentatively kissed her neck, then kissed down to her breasts. I dived in between her globes, licking the inner parts. Lifting them up, I caressed the base and kissed my way from the base to the nipple.

"Go ahead, Jackie," Alex encouraged me. I began to suck softly on her nipples, switching between one breast and the other. Alex was beginning to moan in response. She pulled me gently against her body. "That feels good," she whispered.

I broke away and kissed her legs, starting from her feet and moving upward. Her kneecaps were especially sensitive, as she squealed when I kissed them. I kissed her thighs, but slowed down as I came closer to her pussy. Nervousness began to creep back into my veins. Alexandra sensed it.

"Don't stop, Jackie," she said seductively. "That feels better than any other woman I've ever had has made me feel."

Reassured, I began to tease her pussy with my fingers. Circling her clit with a fingertip, I opened her up and caressed the edge of her lower lips. Taking a deep breath and gathering my courage, I slid my tongue into her. The effect was instantaneous. Her whole body shuddered with pleasure. I licked her as hard and fast as I could, still circling her button with my fingertip. My face was covered in sticky love juice as she flooded me. Screaming at the top of her lungs, she locked her legs around my head, almost cutting off my air supply.

When she finally came back down, she pulled me close to her and licked her juices off of my face. "That was the best I've ever had," she said. "I'm scared of how strong my emotions are because of it."

"YOU?" I said, astonished. "What are you scared of?"

Alex took a long time to respond. She seemed to be trying to sort through feelings that were new to her. "I'm scared of losing you," she said quietly. "I've always just been emotionally detached: I conquer, I leave the next morning, I never think about it again. With you it's different."

"Alexandra," I said, "that means you're in love. I love you too, always have had feelings for you I could never express. I've always been in love with you since before you moved away."

A soft smile emerged on her face, a different smile than any I'd ever seen there before. "You won't ever leave me?" she asked.

"Never," I responded. We kissed softly.

We've been true to each other ever since.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Alexandra Series Info

Similar Stories

A New Kind of Love Frankie falls for Lauryn even though she's straight.in Lesbian Sex
Hidden Desires Pt. 01 Two women, love and a secret revealed. in Lesbian Sex
A Proper Send-off A gay soldier and straight civilian celebrate Veterans Day.in Lesbian Sex
Evergreen Kiss Sarah and Meaghan find love.in Lesbian Sex
A Royal Love A Royal Bodyguard finds love with a Princess .in Lesbian Sex
More Stories