Alexandra Ch. 03

Story Info
Will making love bring them closer?
5k words
3.94
11k
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 03/24/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day I woke up happy. So I've finally done it, I hummed, better late than never. I could smell her on my finger tips, even after I'd washed my hands. I was sure by then that she must really love me. And I thought that she must be as impatient to see me again and get intimate once more as I was

So I waited for her to call with a certain amount of anticipation. Wanting to hold her and touch her again. And to make love to her. To feel her come under my fingers again would be such bliss. I'm afraid I let my imagination run wild. But she didn't phone.

Then I had lunch and waited for her to call. Thinking that she mush be a late riser. Especially on a Saturday, when you've been working hard all week, you deserve a little lay in. My dreams began to go a little stale when she didn't phone in the afternoon either.

Then I had dinner and thought well if we are to go out to night she must surely call soon.

At around about half eight or a quarter to nine that evening I finally admitted to myself that she wasn't going to call. But I knew she would have a very good reason for not doing so. Though I couldn't think of any at the time. The thought that she didn't phone because she wasn't interested in me began to occur to me. But I dismissed it on every occasion.

On Sunday I again got out of bed early and waited for her to phone. She didn't. She didn't phone in the morning, to perhaps arrange to do something in the afternoon. She didn't phone in the afternoon to arrange something for the evening. She didn't phone in the evening to apologise for not phoning earlier and to explain that she'd been rushed off her feet all weekend by an unexpected visitation of family members. She simply didn't phone.

By Monday I was calling her "That Bitch!" and vowing if I ever saw her again I'd give her a piece of my mind and tell her what she could go do with herself as well. But I couldn't understand it. Why did she have sex with me if she didn't like me? And if she did like me why didn't she phone? The thought that she might view our relationship in a more casual light didn't enter my head. It was all black or white to me. Either it was on or it was off. All or nothing. It just shows you what strong emotion can do for your tolerant, liberal ideas.

On Tuesday I got the shock of my life when she came up to me at the Camera Club and before I could say anything asked, "Don't you ever answer your phone, Kevin?"

I felt my jaw open in shock. "What?" I said.

"I was phoning you all weekend," she explained. "And you never answered."

"Never answered?" my mind had still failed to comprehend what she was saying. "What do you mean, never answered?"

She was getting annoyed, "I mean the phone rang and nobody picked it up."

"But I was home most of the weekend," I didn't say I'd barely strayed more than three feet from the phone. "And you never called."

"Your number's 477217, isn't it," she stated.

"No it's 477210," I replied, a glimmer of light appearing in the gloom. "Have you been phoning 477217?"

"Yes," she said. "That's the number you gave me."

"No it's not," I could see she was about to argue that it was. "But that's not important. I thought that you didn't phone because you didn't want to see me again."

She smiled, "No, don't be silly." She glanced down, "I enjoyed my date with you."

And I was on cloud nine again. Nothing could mar my happiness. She'd enjoyed herself. She liked me!

"Yeah?" I smiled back. "Do you want to repeat it again next Friday."

"OK," she looked up into my eyes.

I looked down into her's and had a deep urge to put my arms around her. But I managed to suppress the impulse.

Then Mary and John came over to us. Mary glanced at Alexandra and gave me a knowing look.

"We're going down the pub," John said. "You coming along?"

"Sure," I said and looked at Alexandra.

"Yeah," she agreed.

So we went down to the pub and had a drink. Over the next ten minutes more members of the club drifted in and joined us for the usual after meeting socialising. I sat beside Alexandra and ran my hand up and down her thigh. She put her hand on top of mine and left it there. This physical intimacy with her sent my hormones racing. As I neared the end of my pint I whispered in her ear.

"So are you going to invite me back to your place for a cup of coffee?" I asked, half jokingly.

"All right," she smiled back.

I raised my eyebrows.

She laughed, "So do you want to come back to my place for coffee, Kevin?"

"That would be nice," I smiled back and quickly finished my drink. We stood up, said goodbye and left.

As we walked around to her flat I wondered what the others were saying about us. What juicy rumours would be circulating around the club.

The first thing I did when we got to her flat was use the toilet. When I came out she had made instant coffee for us both.

"How do you like yours," she asked.

"Oh, black, no sugar," I replied and took one of the mugs from the counter.

She put a drop of milk into the other and sat in one of the armchairs. I sat in the chair beside her. We talked for the next few minutes about this and that. Mostly about the lecture we'd just seen at the camera club. It was some guy who'd been scuba diving in the tropics with an underwater camera. He'd had some really stunning photographs to show. Then I decided to make a move on her.

Kneeling on the floor in front of her, I put my elbows on her knees and smiled up at her. She lent forward, put her hands to my head and we kissed. I ran my hands up her legs and hooked them around her waist. I pushed up against her kiss and she slumped back in the chair. So I ended up leaning forward over her, with her legs to either side of me, resting on my elbows. I put a hand on each of her breasts. Her nipples pressed into the palms of my hands.

I started to unbutton her blouse. She started to breath heavily as I worked my way down and pulled her blouse out of her jeans. I pulled it open to reveal her body. She had a light fuzz of dark hair around her belly button, but my attention was focused on her breasts. Her nipples were clearly visible through the cotton of her bra.

Leaning forward again I put my lips to each nipple in turn and sucked them. Leaving two little damp patches behind. I ran my hands under her and she lifted herself up as I unhooked her bra. I brought my hands around again and ran them up and across her breasts to push her bra clear.

Now I could lick and suck her nipples directly. Which I did for what seemed like ages, but was probably only ten to fifteen minutes. I rubbed and caressed one breast with my hand as I licked and sucked the other. Then I'd switch and rub my warm saliva into her soft skin with my fingers as I licked and sucked the other breast.

Then my knees and back began to complain so I straightened up and sat back on my heels, smiling up at Alexandra. She smiled back and slid off the chair to sit on my lap, her legs pressing against my hips. I reached up to her shoulder and started to push her blouse down.

"No," she said. "I don't want to take it off."

"How about your bra?" I asked.

"OK," she smiled and pushed the strap down her sleeve and hooked it under her arm. Then repeated it with the other strap and arm and threw the bra onto the bed. I was mesmerised by the movement of her breasts as she breathed in and out. Slowly I bent down to lick and kiss and suck them again. She started to lick and suck my ears and after ten minutes of that I was very hot and very hard.

I sat back and pulled my shirt off. Then I reached down and undid her jeans. She brought her legs up and started to take off her shoes. As she took of her right shoe and stocking I took off her left.

Then I reached inside her jeans and ran my hands around to her bottom. She put her elbows onto the chair and lifted herself a few inches. So I pulled her jeans down around her thighs. I put her leg across my lap and pulled it out of her jeans. Then did the same with the other. And tossed the jeans away.

Her hands were around my neck again and we kissed again. While my hands ran all over her body.

I put my hand to her crotch and felt the damp heat there. "So do you want to have sex, then?" I whispered as she nuzzled my shoulder.

She froze. "What?" she asked.

"Sex," I repeated smiling. Thinking that her answer must surely be yes.

"No, I do not," she pushed me away and stood up.

"What?" I was stunned.

"I'm not going to have sex with you, Kevin," she walked over to her wardrobe and took out a silk robe.

I didn't know what to say. There wasn't much I could say. It'd seemed pretty obvious to me that we were going to have sex, Suddenly when I mentioned it she stopped being interested.

I didn't understand why she'd do it last time but not now. But I couldn't think of a way of asking her with out it turning into an argument were she would think I was trying to persuade her. And I didn't want that. So I started to get dressed.

Alexandra picked up the coffee mugs. "You didn't even finish your coffee," she said.

"Well it must be cold now," I replied. "You can't expect me to finish it."

"No. Of course not," she walked to the sink and poured it away.

I sat up on one of the armchairs and pulled my shoes out from under it.

"So do you want to go out on Friday," I asked.

"Yeah OK," she replied. "I'll be staying up this weekend for a tennis match I have on Sunday anyway."

The thought that she was implying that she wouldn't be interested in staying up for the weekend in order to see me flared in my mind. But I quickly suppressed it.

"Same time same place?" I smiled.

"Err, no, Kevin," she said. "I think we'd better make it a bit later. I don't know how I managed to make it last time."

"Eight O'clock?" I suggested.

"Make it a quarter past," she said.

"A quarter past eight's fine with me," I replied. I was overjoyed that she wanted to go out with me at all.

She stood across the room from me and watched me pull on my shoes. I liked the feeling of her eyes on me.

"I still haven't got over the way you tie your laces," she said.

I looked up and shrugged, "I didn't know that it was so unusual."

She walked across and stood in front of me. "It's weird," she said. "I don't see how they don't open."

"Well they don't," I bent down to demonstrate. "Unless you pull the lose end." I pulled the laces open.

She laughed.

"And then I'd tie them again," I said.

She said nothing as I re-tied them.

I looked up at her and smiled, "So you really don't want to have sex with me then."

She shook her head. "I can see than I'm going to have to play it very cool with you," she giggled.

I felt a momentary unease that she should use a phase like "play it cool". But I reached around her and hugged her, pressing my cheek against her stomach. "Not too cool I hope," I whispered.

She laughed and ran her fingers through my hair.

I didn't want to move I just wanted to hug her and feel her hands on me.

"Come on," she stepped away. "Time for you to go." She walked to the door to open it for me.

I followed and as I walked passed I stopped to hug her again. She hugged back and we kissed. I stepped back smiling as I put my hand to her breast and squeezed it through the silk of her robe.

"See you Friday at quarter past eight," I smiled.

She smiled back and ran her hand across the back of mine. "See you Friday," she repeated.

I turned and walked out, confused and frustrated. Frustrated, because I'd wanted to make love to her and she hadn't. Confused, because I felt she'd rejected me by not having sex with me again, but then she'd kissed and hugged me, so she clearly hadn't rejected me. It gave me much food for thought as I mulled over the contradictions over the next few days.

So once again I found myself standing outside Eason's on a Friday night waiting for Alexandra to show. I couldn't help wondering if this was going to become routine. If I was going to spend months, if not years, standing around on O'Connell Street anxiously looking up and down for Alexandra to appear. And if I was going to spend months, if not years, wondering how she felt about me.

Then she arrived. She looked gorgeous in the late evening sunlight, even though she was dressed causally in jeans and a red T-shirt, with a light jacket that matched. It occurred to me that she'd probably dressed up for our first date, but I as usual had just worn jeans and a T-shirt. So this time she'd decided to dress more casual. I don't tend to dress up and forget that people dress to impress each other. I believe that a beautiful girl looks beautiful regardless of what she wears. If I think that a girl only looks good because of her clothes and make-up I tend to be put off. Though it's not always possible to decide in the heat of the moment.

I wanted very much to hug Alexandra as she came up and smiled at me. But she stopped just short, so all I did was smile back and say "Hi."

"Hi," she responded and shivers ran up my spine.

"I thought we might go to another film," I suggested.

"Yeah," she nodded. "There's a good one on up in the lighthouse."

"Do you mean 'September Bride'?" I asked.

"Yes," she smiled. "That's the one." She looked slightly worried, "You haven't seen it already, have you?"

"No. That's the one I was thinking of suggesting, as well," I smiled back.

"So what time does it start at?" she asked.

I checked the time, "In about two minutes."

"So lets go then," she turned and started walking.

I quickly caught up with her and slipped my hand into hers. She smiled and squeezed it tightly.

The film was set in northern Ireland and was about this headstrong young woman who has an illegitimate baby and ends up living with two brothers. All three, needless to say, get ostracised by the local community. It was a moving insight into the life and times of the period. With a lasting impression that a lot of the prejudices still exist to this day.

We went for a drink afterwards and had a very heated discussion about the rights and wrongs portrayed in the film. It being a good film there was a lot to discuss. Even though we started out in what could be considered very tricky ground, where our differences in views could easily have mortally wounded our relationship, we ended up discussing such esoteric generalities that neither of us got in the least bit offended.

When we left the pub we didn't say anything about where we were going, we just started walking back to her place. The night was lovely, I was walking hand in hand with a beautiful girl, on my way back to her place, having been entertained and stimulated, and with a few drinks inside me. It was a near perfect night. With more to come.

She led me into her flat with out saying a word. As I hung up my coat on the back of the door she asked, "Do you want some coffee?"

"Sure," I said.

"Black no sugar," she stepped into the kitchen alcove. "Right?"

"Right," I agreed and sat in one of her armchairs. There was a tube of tennis balls and a racket on the other. "So have you played much tennis this week?" I picked up the racket and tested the tension against my finger tips.

"Yes," she smiled. "I beat the number ten ranked player on Wednesday." She put two mugs on the counter, "But it was only a friendly, so it doesn't count for the rankings."

"Yeah," I said. "But now you know you can beat her."

"But now she knows to," she smiled back as she spooned some coffee into the mugs.

I put the racket down and bent to my shoes. "Do you mind if I make myself comfortable?" I gestured to my laces.

"No," she screwed the coffee jar closed and put it back in the cupboard. "Be my guest."

"I am your guest," I smiled back as I took off my shoes and stockings. And tucked them under the chair, out of the way.

"I'll be back in a moment," she walked towards the door. "Make the coffee when the water boils, will you," she flicked on the light and closed the bathroom door behind her.

I heard her moving around inside, but couldn't quite figure out what she was doing. The kettle boiled just as she flushed the toilet. I got up and poured the water into the mugs as she washed her hands. A few moments later she came back out.

"I didn't know if you took milk and sugar," I nodded towards the coffee. "So I didn't put any in."

"That's OK, Kevin," she poured a drop of milk into her coffee. "I don't take sugar."

I took a sip from my mug. She'd refreshed her perfume in the bathroom and she smelt gorgeous. I brushed my fingers across the side of her face and lightly caressed her ear. She smiled back and sipped her coffee. I continued to caress.

"Why are we standing," she looked around at the armchairs. "Lets sit." She walked over, dumped the tennis balls and racket on to the floor and sat down.

I walked over and sat beside her.

"So how often do you play tennis then?" I asked.

"As often as I can," she replied. "Usually about three or four times a week."

"You really do like it then," I sipped my coffee.

"Oh, yes," she said. "I couldn't live without it."

Her hand was resting on the arm of her chair so I reached over and started to stroke her fingers. She wiggled them and stroked my hand back.

I can't remember what we talked about for the next ten or fifteen minutes as we sipped our coffee and stroked each other's hands. But I was very aroused by the time we finished.

She took the empty mug from my hand. "At least you finished the coffee this time," she smiled.

"I feel I might need the caffeine tonight," I replied.

She walked across and put the cups in the sink. I stood and followed her, stopping behind her and putting my arms around her waist. She lent back against me as I hugged her and buried my face in her sweet smelling hair.

Then I ran my hands up to squeeze her breasts. She turned smiling and we kissed, my hands running across her back, her hands through my hair.

Stepping back I opened my mouth to say something, but she put her finger to my lips. "Don't talk, Kevin," she whispered and kissed me again.

I pulled her T-shirt out of her jeans, pushed my hands underneath and ran them up her back. She leaned forward against me and sighed. I hugged her as she nuzzled my shoulder. Then I unhooked her bra. She tensed and leaned away. I smiled at her and ran my hands around to lift her bra clear of her breasts. As soon as my hands were on her breasts she sighed and relaxed again.

We kissed lightly. She brought her hands down and put them around my waist. I lifted her T-shirt and looked down at her breasts. She kissed my cheek and ear as I caressed her breasts. Then I cupped one in my hand and bent down to kiss her nipple. Her hands came up to rub my hair again.

I pinched her nipple between my lips, released it and I lightly licked it. I ran my tongue around and across it, pressing my lips to her breast. Then I opened my mouth as wide as I could and sucked inside as much of her breast as would fit. She gasped, her breath hot and moist on my ear.

I slowly closed my mouth and pushed her breast back out again, circling my head as I did so. Tightening my lips across her skin, until just her nipple was caught between them. I ran my tongue back and forth across it, pressing it first against my top lip, then against my lower.

Her left hand was massaging the back of my neck, her other had a handful of my hair. She was looking down at me and I could feel her breath, fast and ragged, against the side of my face.

I looked up at her and smiled, then knelt in front of her and rubbed my nose against her belly button, brushing it through the light fuzz of hair that surrounded it, smiling at the tickles. Both her hands rested on my head, but she made no attempt to guide me.

Then I opened her belt and unbuttoned her jeans. I pulled them open and ran my nose down through the thickening hair until I reached her panties. I could smell she was aroused. I pushed my hands inside her jeans and felt her warm soft skin, with her firm muscles underneath. Leaving my head pressed against her abdomen I ran my hands down her legs pushing her jeans down and pulled them away as she stepped out of them.

12