Alexandra Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting back on my ankles I looked up at her again. At the T- shirt bunched up to expose her breasts and at her hair falling down around her face as she looked down at me. I reached up to pull her panties down, but she pushed my hands aside and knelt beside me with her legs together. I leaned forward, put my arms around and kissed her. She responded and we hugged each other close.

I was quite heated by this stage, so I sat back and unbuttoned my shirt. She ran her hands across my body as I slipped my arms out of the sleeves and tossed the shirt to one side. I was wearing a T-shirt underneath and I quickly pulled that off and tossed it aside as well. Her fingers plucked at the hairs on my chest.

I reached over to pull her T-shirt off, but she shook her head and whispered "No." So I put my arms around her again and we kissed.

Our tongues rolled around each other's and she leaned into me, one hand on my back, the other caressing one of my nipples. My right arm was around her, holding her close. And I brought my left hand down onto her breast again and massaged it in time to the thrusts of my tongue.

Then I slowly slid it down her body and slipped it between her legs. I ran my finger along her damp panties and felt her open lips underneath. I brought my hand back up and slipped my fingers under her panties and into her thick pubic hair.

She shifted against me and I moved around a fraction to support her with my right arm and get a slightly better angle for my left. Our tongues and lips still worked with each other, but my attention was focused on the finger tips of my left hand as they slipped through her hair and across her other lips.

Her legs opened wider and I ran my finger along the length of her slit and around the opening of her vagina. Our mouths separated and she rested her head against my shoulder. I could feel her warm skin against mine and her breath against my ear. I slipped the tip of my finger inside and began to rub my hand up and down.

She gasped and her breath began to come faster as I established a rhythm and then began to slowly increase it. She began to rock against me in time with my strokes and moaned as I pushed my finger further inside her. All my attention was focused on my fingers as they rubbed against her and on my ear as her hot breath poured over it. I could feel the weight of her against my arm and her rocking against me as only minor background events.

Then she tensed against me. Her body arching, her arms hugging me close and the muscles of her vagina squeezing closed around my finger. She let out one long last breath against my ear.

We stayed that way for a timeless moment. Then she relaxed again and reached down to pull my hand out of her panties.

She nuzzled my shoulder. I lay back and rested my shoulders against one of the armchairs. She settled on top of me, rubbing her cheek against my chest. I felt elated. I felt as if I glowed. This was almost better than coming myself. My orgasm is a known pleasure, sometimes great, sometimes not so great, yet always something within the normal range of my experiences. But I'd never felt this pleasure before. To hold Alexandra in my arms while she climaxed. To know that I'd made her come. To have had such an intimate exchange with her. It just blew my mind.

In fact, I suddenly realised, I wanted to do it again. I reached down and ran my fingers under her breast, rubbing her nipple with my thumb. She looked up lazily and slowly smiled. I leaned forward and she sat up so we could kiss.

Maybe I was still keyed up because I'd not come, but I rushed into it. I wanted to make her come again. To relive that thrill of excitement when she came. I pushed my hand back down into her panties. She froze, her lips cold on mine. I lent back to ask her what was the matter. But before I could speak she took hold of my hand and pulled it away. I didn't know why, but I knew that I'd offended her.

She stood up and my hands were empty again.

"I think you'd better go now," she said.

I almost asked "Why?", but caught myself in time.

She sat on the end of the bed and pulled her jeans on, not looking at me.

I didn't understand why, but she'd asked me to leave so I thought I'd better go. I dressed quickly. We didn't say anything. We didn't look at each other.

She kissed my cheek as she handed me my coat. I put my arm around her waist and kissed her lips. She responded. And I thought, At least she's not angry with me.

"So do you want to do anything over the weekend?" I whispered.

She looked down. "I'm not sure I'll have time, Kevin." Then she stepped away from me. "I've got tennis coaching on Saturday, and I'm going stock car racing on Saturday night with my brother." She shrugged, "And then on Sunday I've got a tennis match against the girl who's ranked second in the club." She looked up at me, "So I really don't have the time."

"That's OK," I smiled at her as I put on my coat.

She smiled back. Then walked ahead to open the door for me.

At the door I put my arm around her and we kissed again. I hugged her and she snuggled into my embrace. I reached down and pressed my hand against her bottom, remembering the feel of her skin under my fingers. She brought her arms down between us. I stepped back my hands going to her hips.

"See you next Tuesday," she whispered.

"All right," I brought my hand up to her left breast and gave it one final squeeze and kissed her lightly. "See you then," I turned and walked out.

As I walked home I had a underlining dread that this was going to become routine. That somehow making love to Alexandra wasn't bringing us closer to each other as it should. That I'd end up walking home alone for the rest of my life. But then maybe this is just hindsight. At the time I was just ecstatic that she'd come in my arms again.

12