Alexandra Flatly Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DDDDave
DDDDave
2,192 Followers

"But, um, I've never done anything like that." I stammered.

"Really? I would have thought... Well, never mind. You've really never eaten pussy?"

"No, I really haven't"

"Oh, Tommy, its easy. I'll show you how. Just kneel down here and kiss my cunny."

So in the next ten minutes I was introduced to the basics of providing oral satisfaction to a woman. I guess I did okay. At least Mrs. Flatly never complained. In fact after those first few minutes she stopped providing guidance and was just panting and letting out little yips of pleasure as I found the places that she liked the most. Toward the end I added first one and then two fingers to the mix. Her hands clamped down on my head as her crotch rose and fell, and her voice became a constant stream of pleas for more, don't stop, Oh God! Now, Oh God, Please God, and so on and so on until she finally just lay there quivering and shaking.

I slid up her body, kissing her navel brought a giggle and a quiver which shimmied her boobs on her chest. I cupped each breast with both hands and sucked each nipple quickly before moving up to nuzzle her neck and then to kiss her gently on the lips.

"Ohhhhh, Tommy, Honey-bear! You are amazing! What a talented tongue! If that was your first time, you sure are a fast learner! What a mouth." Her voice was a little hoarse from all the yelling she had been doing. "If I'm not ready now, I never will be," she declared.

"Um, I've, that is, uh, never, I mean, I don't..." I was stumbling badly.

She smiled up at me and said, "I'll be glad to show you what to do. Is this your first time?" Her voice was gentle but there was a hint of something else, eagerness?

"Yeah, Alexandra is my first girlfriend and we've never done this."

"Well, I sure hope she's shared other things with you," she chuckled. "She tells me everything and I know that she has!" She didn't sound at all upset.


Her hands reached down between us and she yanked on my cock with both hands several times. I was rock hard! She pushed gently on my chest and I took the hint to crouch in front of her. She drew my dick forward and she gently rubbed her pussy against the bottom of my shaft.

"This is going to be incredible," she moaned as she manipulated me against her sopping wetness.

"Let me get you centered, then just put your weight behind it and push yourself into me! Don't stop until you're as deep as you can get! I want it all, Tommy, give it all to me!" Her voice was rising as she jiggled the tip of my cock head against her slit. I felt the head sink into her a fraction of an inch. Her clitoris flexed and peeked out of its sheath as she played the tip of my cock at the entrance to her cunt.

"Ohhhh," she moaned, "So fucking big. Ohhhh, now, Tommy, now. Push honey, push!"

I was up on hands and toes. Looking down under me I could see her chest rising, falling as she panted. Her breasts slapping against each other and her upper arms, quivering and jostling for room on her over crowded chest. As instructed I let my weight center in my crotch and I let that weight flow down the shaft until I was pressing against Mrs. Flatly's cunt lips. It was so soft and wet, but my dick was not going to get in with out a struggle!

I shifted my weight from left to right and back again. I pushed up against the top of her pussy opening and then back down again. I was gaining ground. Slowly. My shaft was bending slightly from the pressure. I gained another fraction of an inch as I kept moving my weight around.

I became aware that Mrs. Flatly was groaning and moaning beneath me. I glanced up from watching the very slow progress I was making. Her eyes were clenched close, her mouth open and panting while her tongue darted out to wet her lips. There was a red flush rising from her chest over her alabaster skin and up to her neck.

"MY GOD!" Her voice was shaking. "Dear God, Please I must! Must take...."

Her voice died away again as she continued to pant. Her chest continued to rise and fall with her panting, her hands couldn't seem to decide where to go. They fluttered over the juncture of out bodies, touching my massive dick, caressing her clit, then went up to clench tightly to her boobs, then back again. She rapidly ran her fingers as far up my shaft as she could reach. She couldn't reach all the way to my balls but I sensed that she wanted to be able to do that.

I had finally sunk the entire head of my dick into her pussy. Her pussy was folded back into her, being jammed aside as I continued to center my weight, trying to force my self deeper and deeper into her wet interior. Her clit was being pulled down, mashing against the top of my cock. Looking down I saw that there was about a foot left! How much would I be able to sink into this wraith of a woman. She had big, huge tits, but her body was so tiny. I really didn't want to hurt her.

"C'mon, Tommy, cram me full!" It didn't sound like she was too worried about getting hurt! Her voice was husky and urgent. Her body was trying to move beneath me but she couldn't really do too much since she was so much smaller than I was.

By moving and flexing back and forth I had finally sunk a couple of inches into her. I could feel her pussy clenching against me. She was panting, sobbing from time to time. As I watched she grabbed her tits and pulled them to the sides so she could see better. Her head lifted up off the cushion and I saw her eyes widen in disbelief when she saw the progress we had made.

She stared up at me, her eyes wide in amazement.

"You are only a couple of inches into me!" she exclaimed. "I feel stuffed to the gills and there's so much more to go. God have Mercy, I've never been this excited, Tommy! You're going to destroy me, you're going to kill me with that horse dick of yours!" She was panting harder now. Her legs were wrapped around mine and she was trying to pull herself further up my thick prick. I don't think she was really worried about getting fucked to death.

Feeling devilish, I stopped the steady pushing I had been using. When she looked up at me I asked her; "You want more cock, Mrs. Flatly? You want to feel me going even deeper? Do you?"

"Tommy, you know I do. Don't stop, I want you to fuck me, honey."

"Well I want you to tell me, Mrs. Flatly. I don't want to make a mistake, you know. I think you should tell me just what it is you want!" I was teasing her and she knew it.

"Bastard," she responded. "Just keep fucking me! Push, damn you, fill my cunt with that big dick!"

"Like this?" I asked as I resumed cramming dick back into her cunt. I slid past my previous depth and added another inch before I began to back up.

She groaned deeply, and then cried out, "No, back in, don't stop, fuck me as deep as you can! Fuck me, fuck me!" She moaned again as I began fucking her with just the four inches that were buried in her. In and out I repeated the motion again and again.

Suddenly Mrs. Flatly froze, her body trembling I could see that her abdominal muscles were spasming and clenching. The feeling around my dick was marvelous!

"Lord in Heaven, I'm cumming! Cumming! You're making me cum, damn you. Huh, huh, ahhhh! I can't believe it! Feels so good, don't stop, Tommy, never stop!

So I kept on going. I'd had several orgasms earlier with Alexandra and even though this was my first real fuck, and even though Mrs. Flatly was really tight and active, I wasn't anywhere near ready to dump my load.

As I resumed she kept up her encouragement demanding that I "go deeper, harder, never stop, again, again, more, more!" Every few minutes she would convulse into another orgasm then lie there panting while I kept hammering away and then she would start up again. She was insatiable, craving more even while telling me that she had never been fucked so deep, so long and so much.

Fifteen minutes later I had managed to sink almost my entire dick into Mrs. Flatly's cunt and she was no longer screaming and yelling. She was just grunting, moaning, crying out in pleasure as orgasm after orgasm swept over her. I had heard that some women were multi-orgasmic. Mrs. Flatly sure was! She just kept cumming and cumming!

When she was in the midst of an orgasm she would beat her hands on my back or pull on my butt to get me in even deeper. I couldn't believe how much of me she had absorbed. And she was trying her damnedest to fill her cunt with every last inch of me!

It seemed that I was no longer able to gain any headway. Maybe I had finally given her all that she could take. There was only and inch or two of my dick that wasn't inside her at this point.

Switching tactics I began to draw out as far as I could, pulling back so that only the head of my dick remained in side her. As I pulled out, Mrs. Flatly flung her arms and legs around me. "No, no, no, Tommy!" she howled. "Put it back, put it back, I need you deep." Tears were leaking from the corner of her eyes and her head was whipping back and forth on the sofa cushions.

Her protests died in her throat as I began to push back in. I didn't stop until I was back as far into her as I could reach. Then I began the long pull back. Again she protested but just moaned as I returned.

Slowly I built up speed. I have no idea how long we had been fucking - it felt like forever and I loved it! This beat the hell out of a blow job! I loved watching her face when she came. The way her big softly firm tits jiggled constantly, the way she gripped them so tightly from time to time! Seeing her belly convulse as she came countless times. I was hot! I was, I suddenly realized, ready to cum!

Faster and harder I kept the pace up. Again and again I slammed into her as deep as I could reach. Each stroke was more than a foot long! I was grunting and groaning as I pounded away! She was taking everything I could give her and begging for me to never stop! I was giving her over a foot of cock on each in and each out stroke and she was looking for more! Long cocking her as I was kept driving her upward, higher and higher, the intervals between her orgasms was getting smaller and smaller.

"Ohhhh, Tommy, ohhhh, fuck!" she sobbed as I kept up the pace, "I can't stand it, it feels too good! I can't stop coming! Fuck me, Honey, fuck my pussy! You're big dick feels so fucking good. Its never been like this before, I can't keep this up! You've destroyed me for any other man! Huhhhh, huhhhh, God that's too good!"

"Oh, Mrs. Flatly, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum. Your cunt is so tight and so hot!"

Oh, Tommy, cum for me. Drown me in your spunk! Let me feel you cum inside me! I can't wait, Tommy, cum for me now!" she cried.

As she said it I started to spout! I was at the end of an out stroke as I began and I rammed as far into her as I could go and stayed there, quivering as I pumped wad after wad deep into her pussy.

She was sobbing and wailing beneath me. Her face and upper chest were flushed red, crying, her eyes were squeezed tight tears again leaking out, she was biting her lower lip alternating with wetting her lips. Her body arced and fell beneath me. I was cumming so strongly that it was leaking out of her pussy and puddling on the cushions beneath us.

Slowly I felt my cum subsiding. As I stopped I became aware of how tightly Mrs. Flatly was clinging to me with arms and legs. She was shaking and sobbing in the aftermath, I felt her crotch rocking gently beneath me. My dick was softening and I could feel her pussy clenching rhythmically around the shaft.

I gently let my weight come to rest on her and she clutched me even more tightly. Ever so slowly I started to slide out of her.

Looking up at me, Mrs. Flatly used both hands to sweep away the tears from the corner of her eyes and lay there panting while looking up at me.

"Tommy, dear, if that truly was your first time with a woman I'm the luckiest woman in the world. You are a champion! I've never been so fucked in my life. You have the biggest cock I've ever imagined, no, bigger than I ever imagined! And you have the stamina and skills that put any other man to shame. You've turned my brain to pudding!"

"Um, thanks." I replied. I wasn't sure how to respond. I didn't have anything to compare this with. "I really thought that was, well, fabulous! It was my first fuck. But it won't be my last!" I laughed.

"Oh, Tommy, I'll make sure of that!" she responded cuddling a little closer to me.

"Um, Mrs. Flatly I think I should clean up," I said feeling how sopping wet I was. "Can I take a quick shower?"

"Before we go again?" she asked. "Bath is just down the hall on the left. Help your self and I'll clean up upstairs and meet you here in five minutes."

I had just pulled the curtain closed behind me when I heard the door open.

"Mrs. Flatly?" I asked just as the curtain was swept open.

It was Alexandra. With a look in her eyes that I could not interpret.

"Um, it wasn't my fault.." I began.

"You were magnificent Tommy! I knew you would be!" She was in my arms kissing me before I knew what was happening!

"You gave her more than she could handle! I just knew it!"

"Um, Alexandra, what's going on here?" I asked.

"Well, look at it this way, Tommy. My Mom hasn't been well fucked in a long time. It takes a real man to satisfy her! And I've never met anyone who's as much of a man as you are! So I wanted to get you together. I told her enough about you," she squeezed my dick suggestively, "to make sure that she would be intrigued. I hoped that she would put the moves on you and I hoped that you would take the hint and go along with it."

"So, you're okay with me and your Mom....?" I didn't know how to finish my question.

"Let me put it this way, honey; If Mom's happy, I'm happy and if I'm happy, I'll make sure you are happy!" Her hand was still gently caressing my cock.

"Now lets get you cleaned up!" Saying this she dropped to her knees and began to lick and slurp on my cock. I looked down in amazement as Alexandra proceeded to lap up every drop of the combined juices that saturated my crotch. Finishing with a flourish she got to her feet and kissed me before climbing out of the shower.

"Now, Tommy, you get cleaned up while I wait here," she said as she sat on the toilet seat.

Two minutes later I stepped out, clean as a whistle. Alexandra made me stand there while she toweled me off. She paid particular attention to my naughty bits and in the process I began to regain some heft. She giggled as she worked.

"And what's funny?" I asked.

"Well, I think this is the first time I've ever seen you not fully erect! Mom must have really taken it out of you!" She giggled again.

"Well, don't forget you had something to do with it! How many loads did you collect earlier?"

"Four, but who keeps count?" she smirked. "Now lets get you ready for round two."

Her hands were urgently tugging on my dick and she knelt down to bring her mouth to bear on the process. With in thirty seconds I was fully erect again and quivering. Damn Alexandra was a mistress of tease!

"Now get out there stud, and turn her brains to mush!" She slapped my ass as I went out the door.

As I started down the hall toward the living room I discovered that it was pretty uncomfortable to walk with fifteen inches of erection jutting out from my crotch. It actually hurt! So as I entered, Mrs. Flatly was treated to the sight of me holding my erect cock in both hands so that it would not bounce too much.

Mrs. Flatly was a treat as well. She had put on neglige that barely reached her hips. Her pussy was on display below while the bodice strained to contain her huge tits! Her cleavage was pushing the sides of the bodice apart and the string holding it together was under visible pressure. The neglige was wispy and white more of a suggestion of a garment than an actual cover. If I had not had a hard on, looking at her would have done the trick.

"Oh, Tommy, were you thinking of me?" she asked coquettishly. She reached out with both hands as I approached and took over the job of supporting my huge prong. She wet her lips briefly before kissing the cleft on the bottom of my cock head.

"Well, Mrs. Flatly I think we should try something new," I announced as she continued to worship my immensity.

"And what would that be, Tommy?" she barely glanced up.

"I want you to sit on top of me." I paused. "I want you to cram yourself down onto my huge dick and take as much as you can." As I had started to speak Mrs. Flatly had paused in her work to listen. As she looked up I felt her hands tremble and then tighten their grip on my shaft.

"You want me, that is, to sit. Sit on top of your incredible dick and jam myself down! Getting your big, thick, fat, long, hard dick as far into my pussy as I can manage? Is that what you want, Tommy?" She was wetting her lips. The tip of my cock was resting just below her lower lip.

"Yes, that's right," I responded. "You get up on top. You push as hard as you can. Force as much of my dick into your soft, wet, tiny little pussy.

"Ohhhh, Tommy," she breathed, "that sounds incredible! I really want to do that!" Her pursed lips again kissed my cock head and then she slipped her lips over the top and her tongue slathered saliva all over the tip of my prick.

Quick as a flash she was on her feet. I sat down near the end of the couch, as far from the huge wet spot that remained from our previous adventure as I could get.

"Turn your back," I instructed her. "Now reach under yourself and grab hold!"

Given how hard I was at that moment and how far up my cock stretched, it wasn't hard for her to get a grip. The hem of her neglige rode just above the cleft of her butt cheeks and didn't interfere with my view at all.

She stood with her legs on the outside of mine as she lowered her self the inch that was all that was between her and me. As the blunt tip of my cock made contact with her already sopping wet pussy I heard both of us groan in unison.

She sank down, slowly, but able to make much faster progress than we had the first time. She sank almost six inches before she started to pull off.

"You know, Tommy," she groaned as she slowly rode up and down on my steel hard ramrod, "I think you should call me by my first name, now that we are fuck partners. Please call me Alicia, or just plain Al, if you prefer."

"Fine with me, Al." I responded. I looked forward to lots of chances to fuck Al as we continued to grind away.

DDDDave
DDDDave
2,192 Followers
12