Alexandra Flatly Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DDDDave
DDDDave
2,181 Followers

"Come on, honey! I don't want to wait any longer! This way you can get deeper than ever! And Ronnie needs to feed your gigantic dick so far into her hot tight little pussy! I sure hope you're ready!"

Oh, I was ready already!

I climbed on to the bed and slipped into place behind her.

We both moaned as I slipped into place inside her! Almost eight inches of rock hard dick plowed into Ronnie as she shivered with delight.

Within seconds we were thrusting at each other. I, from behind pounded my dick into her as hard and as fast as I could. I was balls deep into her tight, sopping wet snatch. With each stroke I buried the whole of my dick into her! She moaned and squealed with pleasure as we worked together.

Any attempt I made to control the action was countered by Ronnie pushing back at me as hard as she could. She wanted nothing but full length strokes with some push behind them. The sound of our groins slapping together echoed in the bed room.

We were both grunting and groaning as we worked to drive my fifteen inch long, 10 inch circumference all the way in to her sopping wet pussy.

Soon enough Ronnie wailed into an orgasm as I kept up the driving rhythm. She never lost her tempo.

Taking a hint from her energetic fucking I leaned back, thrust my hips forward and let her do the work. Time after time she pounded her hips back at me, taking every millimeter of my cock deeper and deeper into her insatiable cunt.

After many minutes I got back into the game. Grabbing her hips with both hands I started to push at her. Harder and faster I went.

I was starting to sweat, now. I was not close to cumming but Ronnie was rising higher and higher. She came again just a few minutes after the first. For the first time I began to feel like things were going to happen as I wanted them to happen. Until now, Ronnie, because of her unimaginably gigantic bosom, had totally been in charge. But with her tits mashed between the bed and her, they were not playing as large a part as they had in our earlier bouts.

Slowly, surely, Ronnie was being forced off her hands. Her breasts took more and more of her weight. As they did, they spread out below her. They spread out to either side of her rib cage. They were pushed out in front of her, too.

As she wailed into another orgasm she began clawing at the sheets, pulling them toward her, reaching out, pulling, reaching out, pulling. I kept cramming myself as far up her as I could.

There wasn't a fraction of an inch of my dick that wasn't being crammed up her cunt. And I was giving her vicious, foot long thrusts at a rapid pace. She loved it! She was screaming out my name, calling on God to help her and begging for more! It was the best fuck I'd ever had.

Her pussy was pulsing and grasping at my dick as we kept up the frantic pace.

At last I was ready to dump a load of cum onto this amazing breast Goddess. I ripped myself from her, which made her cry out again until I stuffed her mouth with half of my dick! I didn't give her a chance to adjust to my cock which at once began to blow a huge load down her throat!

She was unfazed as she gulped and swallowed while I came and came. I dumped a load as large as any I could ever remember into her sucking, swallowing mouth. Her eyes glittered with passion as she worked her hand between my legs and fondled my ball sack. More and more cum was deposited into her greedy mouth. No matter how much I gave her, she took it and looked for more!

As I finally stopped cumming I settled down in front of her, spreading my legs to either side of her massive, spread out boobs. Ronnie never let my dick leave her lips.

Using the tips of her fingers she gently held my dick in position and nursed at the dick head. Slowly, I began to regain heft. I couldn't believe it! She was nursing me back to full length. With her eyes locked on mine she worshipped my huge dick until I came on her face and hands which she then licked clean!

We went at it for several more hours! She increadibly inventive. She knew ways to get me to spew load after load. I'd never blown so many loads in my life. She made Alexandra seem almost demure!

She was too much woman for me, that was for sure! As she drove me to my place she kept playing with my dick, trying to coax another hard on from me. And while the spirit was willing, the flesh was wilting!

It took me two days to recover! It was only then that I felt even a twinge of an erection! I had to tell Alexandra that I was under the weather while I regained my strength! Ronnie had drained my balls dry!

I couldn't wait for a rematch!

DDDDave
DDDDave
2,181 Followers
12