Alexandra Makes The Grade Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
peechka
peechka
22 Followers

Alex was stunned... and blushing clear to her toes. She grasped her notebook and her backpack and nearly fled for the door. Her pulse was racing... her breath was shallow and she knew she would faint from excitement and embarrassment if she didn't get out of that office as soon as she could. She turned to look back at Mr. Morgan as she gripped the door handle. The look on his face made her pause. He looked like he could eat her for lunch. Alex gripped the doorknob and darted out into the hallway... and safety.

Alex leaned against the cool brick of the wall in the hall, trying to catch her breath and steady her nerves. When she went to push her hair back from her face, she noticed she was damp with sweat. How could she have miscalculated Mr. Morgan so drastically? She blushed again remembering his cool dismissal of her. She was angry with him for turning her away when she'd so prettily offered herself to him in order to procure her grade. Alex was sure it would work! It worked on every male. Even her father wasn't immune to her charm. Her perfect pouts and sugared pleas had awarded her a brand new BMW just this past summer for her eighteenth birthday. It was time to regroup... Alex wasn't a quitter.

~*~

Jack shook his head and leaned back in his chair after the reckless whirlwind that was Alexandra Jenkins bounced out of his office. "Damn little slut," he muttered as he thought back on what had just transpired over the last twenty minutes. The last thing Jack needed was the advances of a barely legal student. The fact that she made his blood run hot not withstanding. The images she'd sketched out in her notebook kept moving through his thoughts as he gathered up his papers to go. He was a little perturbed that he didn't finish grading today's calculus tests. "Damn little slut," he said again as he tucked the tests into their folder and then into his briefcase.

As Jack locked his office and his classroom before leaving for the night he couldn't help but smile thinking of how Alexandra had reacted when he didn't fall for her little ploy as easily as she'd obviously thought he would. He loved her frustration and how she'd tried unsuccessfully to hide it from him. The nerve of that little minx!

With briefcase in hand, Jack left the school building... auburn curls and a short plaid skirt floating devilishly in his mind's eye.

To be continued...

peechka
peechka
22 Followers
12