Alexandra Steele & Friends Ch. 02

Story Info
Alexandra Steele and friends on a yacht.
3k words
4.36
39.3k
6
5

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/07/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,207 Followers

Chapter 2: Alexandra & Friends in Myrtle Beach

We all must have dozed off for awhile. When I woke up it was dark and the only light in the room came from the television. I got up to go back into my room. When I passed the bed where Heather was I noticed some slow movements. I walked to the other side of the bed and I saw Paul's cock sliding in and out of her pussy from behind as they spooned. Paul's cock was shiny from Heather's juices and she ground her ass hard against his stomach. Paul reached around and cupped her large tits and pinched her erect nipples. She let out a moan and this woke up Hillary who was lying next to them.

Hillary turned to face Heather and kissed her full on the lips. Her tongue slipped into her mouth and as they continued to kiss Heather ran one of her hands through Hillary's hair and the other one cupped Hillary's tit and squeezed gently.

Paul picked up the pace of fucking Heather and Heather let out a gasp as Paul shot his sperm into her spasming pussy.

I couldn't take any more of this I was exhausted. I stumbled into my room and fell into bed and was fast asleep in seconds.

I woke up the next morning to a warm wet feeling about my cock. I slowly opened my eyes to see the top of a blonde head as she worked my stiffening cock deep into her mouth.

She lifted her head smiling; "Good Morning sleepy head. Do you like being awakened this way?"

It was Alex and before I could reply she went back down on me slowly sucking me into her mouth. She cupped my balls and looked up at me with those sparkling eyes. What a sight to wake up to. Her hair was tousled from last night and a night of sleep. I ran my fingers through her golden locks and guided her head up and down on my cock.

Just then Hillary came out of the bathroom totally nude holding a towel. She had already put on her make-up and her hair was perfect as it was on the Weather Channel. She struck a pose and tipped her head to one side and I nearly came just looking at her. She smiled as she saw my reaction.

She came over to the bed and knelt down next to me and gave me a long kiss, stuffing her tongue down my throat. I cupped her right tit and she pulled away.

"Come on you two, it's a beautiful day out there and I want some sun, food and sex. Not necessarily in that order."

I pulled Alex off of my cock and she moaned, "I was trying to get my morning protein shake, that's not fair."

I ran into the bathroom and Alex followed me.

Nicole was in the bathroom doing her hair. She was having a tough time seeing her shoulder length blonde hair was so thick and it already began to frizz up seeing it was so humid. As she worked on it her firm tits bounced up and down. Frustrated she finally pulled out a Scunci and put her hair up in a ponytail. As she did that I playfully bent down and sucked one pink nipple into my mouth.

She let out a moan and Alex slapped me on the ass; "Come on John we have to shower and hit the road. If you don't stop, we'll never get out of here."

Nicole moaned; "I'm okay with that Alexandra."

"No way Nicky, come on John!"

She pulled me away from Nicole's tit and into the shower.

Luckily it was large enough for the two of us. I knew these cramped surroundings would not cut it and I had a surprise for everyone when we got back to the hotel.

We showered quickly; I paused when I worked lather into Alex's long hair. This gave me an instant hard-on and she knelt down and gave me a quick blow job as I worked the shampoo into her head. She let out a scream when I turned the shower spray onto her and the lather poured from her head and down her body.

"Fine you can suffer, I'm not going to let you cum now", she said and dashed from the shower.

We dried off and I kept on poking her with my hard-on as we left the bathroom.

Everyone was dressed and ready to go. Heather saw my condition when we came out and she told me to come over to her and she would take care of me.

Alex yelled out; "No way we have to get going."

Heather looked at her; "Alexandra, since when do you go anywhere without make-up and doing your hair, hell we'll be waiting for you at least fifteen minutes, if we are lucky. Now John come over here and let me take care of you."

I walked over to her, my cock getting stiffer with each step. It bobbed up and down as I reached Heather she slipped off the bed and knelt in front of me. She grabbed my cock and slowly ran her tongue around the head of my cock and caressed my balls. She ran her tongue up and down the length of it and sucked on the sides as she went up and down.

I reached down and pulled her halter top off of her tits and squeezed her nipples. This produced a moan from her and she sucked my cock halfway into her mouth.

Paul was sitting on the other bed and unzipped his shorts and pulled his black night stick out. With Hillary & Nicole on either side of him, they began jacking him off.

Alex came out of the bathroom, make-up on, hair done and fully dressed in a short mini dress that ended halfway up her thighs. She had her hair up and tied back with a wide white ribbon. She looked good enough to eat, as always.

I groaned as Heather drove my cock all the way down her throat. That did it and I emptied my overfull balls down her throat.

"Mmmm she moaned as she licked the last drop from my cock, slapped me on the ass, pulled her halter top back on and told me to get dressed, she was still hungry even after that tasty appetizer.

When we got into the hotel restaurant all of the workers scurried around trying to cater to our every whim.

Heather spoke up first; "Boy, John this place has great service and how come everyone here knows your name?"

"Well I have been here a week already and I always demand great service."

Alex slapped me playfully; "Yeah sure John, why don't I believe you. I've known you a long time and I know you have something up your sleeve. What is it?"

I smiled and kissed her on the tip of her nose; "All in good time Alexandra, all in good time."

We finished brunch and I told everyone to head upstairs, get their beachwear and meet out front in ten minutes. "That means no sex while upstairs Heather!"

She slapped me playfully and said; "Very funny!"

I slapped her back on her firm ass.

"Oh that felt good, sure you don't want to try some of that?" She rubbed her ass and wiggled it at me.

I shook my finger at her; "Ten minutes out front or we leave your ass here."

She wiggled her ass and stuck her tongue out at me.

I laughed and yelled to her as she ran toward the elevators; "Don't tempt me!"

When they all came down they were a sight to see. Alex was still in her mini dress and Heather in her halter and tight shorts. Hillary changed from slacks and a blouse to an ultra mini skirt and matching panties and bikini top. Nicole was stunning in a bright orange wrap around skirt that tied at the waist and a short tight white blouse that ended three inches below her ample tits. Both Eric & Paul had on shorts and Hawaiian type shirts.

I led them out of the lobby to a waiting white Hummer limo. They all loved it and wanted to know where we were going.

I told them to sit back and relax. It would only be a short ten minute drive to where we were going.

Alex sat on one side of me and Nicole on my other side. Paul had the other two women on either side of him and Eric as usual just sat back and watched.

Before anything could happen we were at the pier. I told everyone to pile out and hear for the yacht.

They couldn't believe how big and roomy the yacht was. I instructed the captain to head out to an area where we could anchor and have some discreet fun without being bothered. He smiled and just nodded.

Twenty minutes later we dropped anchor in a secluded cove north of Myrtle Beach. It looked like paradise. The women were all shedding their clothes and headed for the bow of the yacht to get some sun. The guys were close behind.

Alex wanted to know how long I had the boat for. I corrected her telling her it was a yacht, not a boat. I also told her we had it for as long as she wanted to stay seeing I purchased it last week.

Her chin dropped; "I never did ask you John, what kind of business are you in?"

"Alex, that's what business I was in! I'm now retired and I was in computers, made my fortune and got out."

"How much are you worth, if you don't mind me asking?"

"Oh I haven't counted lately, at last check somewhere in the vicinity on four hundred and fifty million."

She flopped back in the lounge chair; "You the high school class clown and the counselors said you wouldn't add up to anything, I don't believe it."

"Yeah I know, I went back there a few years ago and donated a couple of million for a new athletic field and to rub it in their faces. Please keep it to yourself for now. I don't want them to start treating me differently, it never fails.

"Your secret is safe with me, now come over here and put some oil on my back."

We walked hand in hand to the front of the yacht and Hillary, Nicole & Heather were already lying on the deck in their bikinis. Alex lay next to Paul and I squirted a good amount of oil on her back. As I worked it in her bikini top got in the way so I untied it and tossed it aside. With her hair tied up with that white ribbon her hair was out of the way and I worked the oil in from neck and shoulders to the top of her bikini panties. I slapped her on the ass and she raised her ass for more, but I took the opportunity to slide her panties off and tossed them along side the top. I poured another good amount of oil on her ass and legs and began working it in. Alex began to moan as I brushed her asshole and pussy lips. She rocked her hips back and forth and arched her back to get greater contact. I squirted more oil on her ass and slowly slipped one finger into her asshole. I worked it slow and went deeper and deeper. She groaned when I withdrew my finger, but I quickly replaced it now with two fingers, and then three. As I finger fucked her ass my thumb continued to work on her clit and she was dripping wet.

Paul took off his trunks and ran his cock across her lips. She opened her eyes and let out a gasp. That was enough to allow Paul to slip his black monster into her mouth, which she took willingly.

Eric had Hillary's suit off and was applying oil to her tits and she to his cock. Eric bent down and kissed Hillary as he began applying oil to her stomach and lower across her pussy and ass.

Heather and Nicole had each other's suit off and Heather took a bottle of oil and dumped it on Nicole's shoulders and it ran down Nicole's tits and back. Heather embraced Nicole and rubbed her naked tits across Nicole's oil covered body. They began kissing and Heather ran her hands up and down Nicole's oil covered back. Her hair started getting oily, but neither of them seemed to care. Nicole laid back as Heather poured more oil onto Nicole's belly, pussy and legs. She dropped the bottle and began spreading the oil with her own body. Everyone stopped to watch this erotic site. Heather slipped down Nicole's body and ran her oily nipple up and down Nicole's pussy. It was now dripping with a mixture of her juices and the oil. Nicole ran her oily hands through Heather's golden locks and now it started to mat down from the oil. Nicole was nearing an orgasm as Heather continued to fuck Nicole with her tits.

Nicole wrapped her oily legs around Heather's head as Heather began eating Nicole's pussy. Heather's hair was now dripping with oil. Nicole let out a loud groan and came all over Heather's face.

Heather was a mess and when she sat up it was very erotic looking. Her hair stringy and oily and her face covered in Nicole's juices. Nicole drew her to her and kissed her hard ad flipped her over onto her back.

Nicole now proceeded to do the same to Heather as was done to her.

My cock was as hard as a rock as I grabbed Alex's hips and slowly slipped my cock up her extremely lubed-up asshole. She let out a yelp, but pushed back driving my cock balls deep into her ass. She took Paul's cock back into her mouth and was getting fucked from both sides

From watching Nicole and Heather I was already near orgasm as was Alex & Paul. It didn't take us long for all of us to start cumming, me in Alex's asshole and Paul down her throat. I fingered Alex's pussy at the same time and she came also,

We all sprawled out on the deck as we watched Hillary ride Eric's cock and Nicole eat out Heather. Nicole's hair now looked just like Heather's and it made my cock hard again. I scooted over to Nicole who was on her stomach eating Heather. I spread her legs and slipped my still dripping hard cock into her pussy. She arched up and ate Heather faster. I fucked her slow and steady; she had one tight pussy for being so wet. Heather let out a loud groan and came all over Nicole's tongue. I picked up the pace driving deeper into Nicole's cunt as I slipped two fingers into her asshole. This drove her over the top as she came all over my cock. When she came her cunt muscles tightened and took me over the top as I dropped a heavy load into her pussy. I slid my oil covered body along her sleek back and slowly continued to fuck her tight pussy. I already came twice and I was still stiff.

Paul slid Heather's oil covered body across the deck and shoved his huge tool into her ripe pink slit. She tried to wrap her legs around his body, but there was too much oil on her legs. Frustrated she continued to arch her back trying to get more of his cock into her dripping cunt.

Eric slid out from under Hillary and stood over her as he squirted his load all over her face and hair.

With me still stiff and Hillary not cumming yet, I pulled her to me and kissed her hard tasting Eric's cum. At this point I really didn't care all I wanted to do was fuck her oily tits. I straddled her chest and pushed her tits together. It was hard to hold together seeing they were so oily. With each upward thrust my cock entered her mouth.

Nicole scurried around behind me and attached her mouth to Hillary's pussy. Hillary let out a gasp and I drove my cock deep down her throat. She clasp down on it and sucked hard.

This had to be the ultimate fuckfest as I fucked Hillary's tits and mouth. Nicole ate Hillary's pussy. Eric was now fucking Alex in her cum drenched asshole and Paul was pile driving his large night stick into Heather's cunt.

It wasn't all together, but very close; we all began cumming, one after the other, first Paul, then Hillary, then me and finally Alex and Paul.

We all laid there trying to catch our breath, after a few moment Alex got up and stood on the boat's edge and just before diving in yelled out; "Last one in had to clean the yacht. She dove in and we all followed. The water was cold compare to the air and the hot action on the deck.

We all frolicked in the water for about half an hour. When we got out a lot of us were sunburned and we went below deck to cool off and eat. After eating it seemed we all were too tired to do anything.

I got my trucks on and went to the captain and asked him to take us back to shore. The others were napping as I sat there looking at all of those gorgeous naked bodies, just imaging what was in store for them once we got back to the hotel.

After we docked we got dressed in our clothes we came on board with. All of the girl's hair was a mess and I told them if they wanted we could enter the hotel from the back entrance so no one would see them. They liked that idea and it gave me a chance to get them to their new rooms without much suspicion.

This is end of part two of the girls from the Weather Channel. Past three will follow with a couple new girls cumming to join us. Hope you enjoy reading this as much as I enjoy writing it.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,207 Followers