Alexandra Steele & Friends Ch. 04

Story Info
Sharon, Jeanetta and Jen have fun in Myrtle Beach.
8.1k words
4.47
33.2k
5
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/07/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

This was to be the final week of the Weather Channel women visiting in Myrtle Beach. This following Friday Robin Meade would be visiting with a few of her college friends, now all big time anchors with CNN, Headline News, Fox News and MSNBC. I'm getting ahead of myself so let me get back to the story of Jen Calfagno and her sexual awakening once she found out her husband was fucking Vivian Brown also from the Weather Channel.

As I lay on Jen in the cool breezes of the Myrtle Beach evening lightly kissing her full red lips I lifted my head and stared into her dark eyes. They were still red from all of the crying she was doing.

I sat up and puller Jen to a sitting position. She looked confused and I brushed a stray lock from her cheek. "Listen Jen, there is nothing I would rather do right now then make passionate love to you, but I believe you would be doing it for all of the wrong reasons. I think we should sleep on it and once things calm down and you've had the whole night to think about it, if then and only then will we take it to the next step, okay?

She gave me a weak smile and kissed me on the cheek and slowly nodded her agreement.

We gathered our blanket and walked hand in hand in silence back to the room. When we got there the place was a blur of activity. Heather and her husband Eric along with Nicole were getting ready to leave. Heather said that she and Nicole had to be back in Atlanta for a seven AM show. Hilary was leaving with them seeing she had to be on the air at ten AM also. Paul and Alex didn't have to be on till the following evening, but figured they would join them on the red eye back to Atlanta.

I called down and got the limo for them and the bellhop up to the suite to get their bags. Within fifteen minutes they all said their goodbyes thanking me for an unforgettable weekend and hoping to be back soon for some wild times. I mentioned what was happening next week and it peeked the interest of Nicole and Paul. The other moaned in disappointment saying they had either work or had prior commitments.

All at once the large penthouse seemed empty with only Sharon, Jen and I standing there in our bathing suits. Sharon mentioned she was taking a shower to wash the salt off and Jen whispered her appreciation to me and gave me a peck on the cheek and headed off to bed. This would be a lonely, but welcomed night of sleep knowing I would need my rest for the upcoming week and the following weeks to come.

Morning came quickly on Monday as I was awakened by a gorgeous vision standing over my bed. Sharon stood there in a full length black gossamer robe that was nearly see-through. It was closed by a black satin ribbon at her neck. I looked up at her smiling face seeing that she spend a good amount of time getting ready. Her make-up was flawless, her lips were a glossy deep red and her eye make up was perfect showing off her deep dark eyes. Her hair was beautifully curled and licked her lips saying; "Would you like some company this glorious morning?"

All I did was smile back at her and throw the sheet from my body. She let out a gasp as my cock stood at full mast waiting for her to play with. She slowly untied the black bow at the neck of her dressing gown and with a shrug of her shoulders it slid down her arms and to the floor. Now it was my turn to gasp.

Sharon giggled as my eyes went wide. She stood there in a short black baby doll nighty, but to top it off she was also wearing a black lacy garter belt and sheer black stockings. Her tiny feet were in a pair of black patent leather hi-heeled shoes. She turned slowly for my approval and I extended my hand out for hers and taking it I drew her slowly down to the bed. Her large breasts showed invitingly under that see-though material and her thick dark bush peeked out from under the matching panties she had on.

Her gorgeous blonde hair flowed across the pillow as she laid back. I pushed a stray lock from one eye as I lowered my mouth to her fabulous lips. Her tongue came out immediately and licked my lips and entered my mouth. Our tongues dueled as her hand grabbed my ass and pulled me harder against her lush body. My hands were busy sliding across that silky material to capture her stiff nipples and slowly tweak them. She let out a moan into my mouth and sucked harder on my tongue. I rock hard cock was sliding back and forth against her swollen pussy lips as I felt her heat and wetness right through her negligee panties.

Sharon wrapped her stocking clad legs around my hips and humped upward trying to make contact with my cock even though she still had her panties on. I broke loose of her legs and slid down her body. I pushed up on her negligee and bared her large globes. I grabbed them both and pushing them together I began licking on both of those huge nipples at the same time. This drove her crazy as she rocked her hips back and forth trying to make contact with her pussy and my body. I sucked hard one first one and then the other. They were stiff like little cocks and my saliva was dripping from them. I slid up and slid my cock between the two large mounds of flesh as I began fucking her tits. I dropped a gob of spit in the valley and pushed forward. Sharon raised her head and every time I slid forward she sucked the head of my cock into between her luscious red lips and worked her tongue over the crown. I gripped her hair as she sucked my cock and her hands held her tits around my cock. I pushed deeper and slid into her throat. She coughed and tears came to her eyes as I went deep down her throat. I rose higher off her tits and hovering over her face drove my cock all the way down her throat. I could feel her throat muscles contract as she lapped away at my cock with her tongue. Her nostrils flared out as she tried to breathe. I began fucking her mouth like a second cunt. She gagged and continued to drive me deeper down her throat and back again. I let go of her head and began fucking downwards into her mouth. Her eyes went wide with excitement as my balls slapped against her lips and chin. I reached back and tore off her thin panties and slammed three fingers into her dripping cunt. This sent her over the top and she stiffened and came all over my hand.

I pulled out of her mouth and my entire crotch area was dripping in her saliva. I fell back onto the bed and laid there trying to catch my breath.

After about five minutes Sharon slowly sat up and took off her stockings and garter belt. This left her completely nude. She straddled my face and lowered her thick bush to my face. I lapped at her juicy lips and cupped her nicely rounded ass in my hands. As I sucked her pussy and squeezed her ass she reached back and stroked my still stiff cock.

She moaned; "god, I can't get enough of this fucking thing. She fell back and I slid her higher on my chest so I could continue eating her pussy. She turned her head and began sucking my cock again. I slipped first one and then a second finger into her dripping cunt as I attacked her clit. She drove her hips harder against my mouth as she sucked me harder. I pulled my fingers out of her pussy and she protested, but moaned her approval as I slipped my dripping finger up her tight asshole. This sent her over the top again and gushed her juices all over my face.

Sharon rolled off of me and laid her once perfectly gorgeous head on my chest. Her hair was dripping in sweat and her make-up had run from tearing up as I face fucked her, but as far as I was concerned she looked better then ever. Nothing beats the look of a freshly satisfied woman.

I sat up and quickly flipped her over; "Now's it's my turn", I growled.

I lifted her hips and in one swift move drove my cock deep into her pussy doggy style. The quick entry surprised her and she fell onto the bed. I followed and continued fucking her with her belly against the mattress. She slowly raised herself up on her elbows as I drove faster and harder into her dripping pussy. Her tits swung wildly below her as she matched my thrusts. It became a competition to see who would slow down first. I slipped a finger into her asshole as I grabbed her hair with my other hand. I pushed forward with my cock and finger as I pulled back with a fistful of hair. This triggered her orgasm and collapsed once again onto the mattress. I slammed into her harder and faster and felt the cum boiling in my balls. I pulled out and turned her over. I wanted to bathe her beautiful face in my cum. She gladly accepted my cock and stroked me as I let go a blast that hit her in the chin and shot across her face the next two hit her squarely on the mouth and she licked it as fast as she could. I finished with two more blasts on her face, eyes and hair. Sharon scooped up as much as she could and licked her fingers clean. I collapsed on the bed and all you could hear was our heavy breathing and the laughter and applause of two people.

Startled Sharon & I jumped up. Sharon let out a scream; "Damn Jeanetta, you scared the living shit out of us!"

It was Jeanetta Jones from the Weather Channel and her husband Tom. They came over to the bed and Sharon introduced them to me. I tried to cover up and Jeanetta playfully slapped my hand away.

"No use doing that, from what Alexandra told us about this upcoming week, we'll be seeing a lot of each other." As she said that her eyebrows went up and a wicked smile flashed across her face.

Jeanetta sat down on the bed and slipped her full lips over my cock and sucked Sharon's juices from my cock. She sat up and smacked her lips saying; "Mmmmm Sharon, you're as tasty as ever!"

Tom pulled Jeanetta to her feet; "Come on you sex fiend, let's let them get dressed and show us around. There will be plenty of time for that later, I hope.'

Sharon laughed out loud; "You can count on it!

She hopped out of bed, gathered her rumpled negligee and walked slowly out of the room. All our eyes were on her gorgeous ass, the bad thing is that she knew it and was loving every minute of it.

Jeanette started first; "so who's going to show us around and where is Jen?"

Sharon yelled from the bathroom; "Let me clean up and I'll tell you all about Jen."

I slipped on a robe and took them on a grand tour of the place showing them their room for the week. Sharon came in with her hair combed and was wearing a white shorts jumpsuit, she looked fantastic.

"Jen woke me early this morning looking absolutely fantastic, she was bubbly and said she was going out on a shopping spree to buy a new wardrobe to go along with her new life.

Jeanetta looked puzzled so we told her what happened last night. She was impressed on how we handled her and about telling her to sleep on it.

"Well I believe she slept on it and is leaving that bastard in her dust", Sharon said; "The best for all of us now you John get to show her how a woman should love and be loved."

I kissed her and said; "Well thank you madam, I surely will try!"

We all laughed, "How about some breakfast", I said.

Tom laughed, "Breakfast, it's nearly noon, how about lunch!"

Jen came strolling back in around three PM. Sharon took Jeanetta and Tom down to the pool while I waited for Jen to return. I wanted to make sure she was fine. Well, I believe fine was an understatement of the year, She was smiling and talking up a storm with the bellman who helped her bring the mountain of packages and boxes into the suit. She tipped him well and from what I could see, she made his day.

"Well, it looks like someone emptied all of the stores, did you leave anything for the other heartbroken women."

She looked at me with a pout, "Heartbroken, who me, no fucking way!"

Just knowing Jen a day, I knew that was not like her and I think we are all going to like the new Jen.

"So what did you buy?"

"Oh, a little of this and a little of that, I'll unveil the new Jen a little at a time. I'll start with my new dress for dinner tonight. After that I'll show you my new lingerie."

I could see the twinkle in her eye even though she still blushed when she saw the reaction on my face.

"Well Jen, Sharon, Jeanetta and Tom are at the pool. Do you want to join them or do you want to relax up here and take your time getting ready for dinner."

She giggled; I'll show you my new bathing suit tomorrow. I think I'll just take a long bubble bath and get ready for dinner if you don't mind. What time are our reservations?"

I made them for 5:30, you take your time and get ready and I'll go down to the pool and let the others know our plans, okay?"

She jumped up and gave me a quick peck on the cheek and hurried off to her room. I helped her with her packages, noticing a few from Victoria Secret and I started getting hard just imagining what was in store for this evening.

I went down to the pool, Sharon and Tom were in the pool playing and splashing each other. Jeanetta was in a skimpy orange bikini lying on her belly. I picked up an ice cube and placed it on her back. She jumped up forgetting her top was undone and gave everyone a quick look at her huge tits. She quickly covered up and shook her finger at me; "you'll pay for that!"

I stepped back, one step too much and she lunged forward and I fell backwards into the pool. She hopped in after me and we all laughed and played awhile.

I told them about the transformed Jen and Jeanetta voiced her concern hoping that Jen didn't realize later what happened and have everything coming crashing down around her.

I said, "Well then I think it's up to us to make sure that that doesn't happen and make sure we support her and love her."

Sharon laughed. "I don't think the loving part won't be one of your shortcomings."

We all left the pool and returned to the penthouse. Sharon, the night before moved her stuff out of the room she was sharing with Jen, trying to give her some privacy. As always the men were ready first. Tom was in a dark blue blazer and light colored tailored pants, very sharp. I was I a double breasted black pinstriped suit, looking very good if I must say so myself.

Sharon came out next; she was wearing a floor length red dress that hugged her every curve. Her legs were encased in sheer nylons that poked out as she walked. The dress had a slit on the side from hem to mid-thigh. Her hair and make-up were exquisite showing off her natural beauty.

I walked over to her and gave her a kiss as my hands traveled over her ample ass noticing she wasn't wearing panties. Sharon moaned in my mouth and slipped her tongue deep into my mouth...

There was a clearing of the throat behind us and we broke our kiss. Jeanetta was standing there next to Tom looking fantastic. She was wearing a black dress that was very tight at the top and the skirt was full and ended at mid-calf. It looked like a dress out of Gone with the Wind. Her blonde hair was up in a bun and showed off her bare shoulders and neck gracefully.

"Tom if you don't kiss her, I will."

I made a move towards her and he quickly turned towards her and covered her mouth with his. She ran her fingers through his hair as they kissed passionately.

Tom slid one hand around her back and the other covered her left tit. He squeezed softly and she moaned in his mouth.

I walked over to them and tugged at the top of her dress and one large tit popped out. I lowered my mouth to it and ran my tongue around and around her large nipple and aureole. Jeanette sucked in her breath and crushed my head to her tit. Tom pulled on the dress and the other tit popped out. He lowered his mouth to the other and Jeanetta threw her head back and arched her chest against out sucking mouths.

Sharon came over; "Any space available for me?"

I looked up and relinquished my tit to her and sat on the sofa just watching Tom and Sharon ravish Jeanetta's large tits.

A noise came from the other side of the room and it was my turn to gasp as I held my breath. There came Jen across the room. She looked fantastic; her make-up was done to perfection with her full lips painted a muted pink. Her hair framed her face and looked like she just got out of the shower, even though she worked on it for hours. She was wearing a grey pleated skirt that ended at mid-thigh. The skirt hugged her stomach and then flared out. She wore a nearly see-through pink blouse and it was halfway unbuttoned showing a pink lacy bra under it. I knew she went to Victoria Secret, but didn't think she would show what she brought until later, I guess I was wrong.

I walked over to her and gathered her in my arms and staring into her dark questioning eyes I whispered to her; "Jen, you look good enough to eat!"

You could see the relief in her expression as she smiled and said; "I'm going to hold that to you!"

I laughed and lowered my mouth to hers and she enthusiastically returned my kiss slipping her tongue deep into my mouth. We kissed until we were both out of breath as my hands roamed over her firm compact body.

Sharon spoke up; "Hey you two, I thought we were going out to dinner?"

Jen and I looked over at the others. Jeanetta's tits were still out of her dress her nipples were stiff and coated with Tom and Sharon's saliva.

We both started laughing, "I don't think we can leave with Jeanetta looking like that."

Jen surprised us all when she walked over to Jeanetta and bent over to her tits and asked; "Do you mind if I have a taste?" Without waiting for an answer she lowered her lush pink lips to Jeanetta's already stiff nipples and began sucking and licking on one like a newborn baby. Jeanetta cradled Jen's head against her chest as she sucked.

I moved over next to Jen and took the other nipple in my mouth as we both drove Jeanetta to a mild orgasm.

Sharon spoke up; "Listen you guys, I'm staving and we'll have all night for that later. Let's go and eat, NOW!"

Jen and I reluctantly broke free from Jeanetta's steamy tits and she pulled the dress up over her tits. Her nipples shown prominently against the material of her dress. Jeanetta smiled at us; "Someone will definitely have to solve this problem later." We all chimed in that we will as we left for dinner.

At dinner we all talked and laughed like we were life long friends. The drinks kept on coming and the wine with dinner chased away any apprehension anyone had about what was to come later on.

Jen sat next to me and before the appetizers got there she had my pants unzipped and was slowly stroking my cock. My hand was under the table playing slowly with her fantastic legs. I had her squirming before I even got to her pussy. My thumb worked its way into her cunt lips and they were already dripping wet. Her large bush was covered in her juices and she let out a groan as my thumb and index finger slipped into her pussy.

On the other side of me was Jeanetta who was busy playing with Sharon's large tits while Tom was on the other side of Sharon with his hands busy under the table tugging at Sharon's long tight skirt.

Luckily dinner came and we all ate quickly and finished off another couple bottles of wine. We were feeling no pain by the time we left the restaurant and headed back to the room. I had Jen plastered against the elevator wall as I kissed and ravished her tight compact body.

Sharon was on her knees unzipping Tom's pants. She pulled his cock out of his pants and popped it into her mouth as Jeanetta and he kissed franticly.

The elevator reached the penthouse and we all stumbled out onto the suite. Sharon pulled at Tom's cock and led him to the couch. He flopped down onto the couch and Sharon stood over him and turned to Jeanetta. The two of them came together and began kissing each other and Tom took this time to rid himself of his clothes. He never took his eyes off either of the women locked in a sensual embrace.

Jen and I headed off to my bedroom to enjoy an intimate one on one. We figured we'd have all week to join the others. Tonight it was going to be just her and me.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers