Alexandra Steele & Friends Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back in the living room Sharon worked on the zipper of Jeanetta's gown and as it loosened it fell to her feet in a pool of black material.

She was naked except for the high heeled shoes she had on. With Sharon behind Jeanette she ran her hands up her flat stomach and cupped her large tits. Taking both nipples in between her thumbs and fore fingers she rolled Jeanetta's large stiff nipples/

Jeanetta threw her head back and moaned loudly. At the same time Sharon clasped her mouth to Jeanetta's and their tongues dueled with one another. This drove Tom nuts as he stroked his cock slowly.

Sharon continued her assault on Jeanetta's tits as she kissed her naked neck and worked her way along her sleek shoulders. Sharon slowly turned her around and they continued their lusty embrace.

Tom couldn't take any more without joining in and came up behind Sharon and began working the zipper down her tight form fitting dress. As the material parted Tom slipped the dress off of Sharon's shoulders and he began kissing her sleek tapered back. He knelt on the floor and tugged the material to her hips.

The dress had a mind of its own and didn't want to part with Sharon's fantastic body. He finally got it off her hips and settled around her ankles. She abruptly kicked it away and Tom began raining wet kisses all over Sharon's fabulous ass. He slapped it and she moaned her approval.

Sharon and Jeanetta finally broke their embrace and walking hand in hand left Tom in the center of the living room and headed to the bedroom,

Tom scurried behind and caught up to them as they shipped onto the large bed that was already turned back. The bed had black satin sheets and as Sharon lay back on the bed she looked very exotic with a halo of blonde hair framing her face and her pale white skin against the black sheets.

Tom let out a groan as he stood by the door looking at the two women on the bed. Jeanetta straddled Sharon and lowered her body. Two large paired of tits were crushed together as they kissed. Jeanetta rose up and extended her hands to squeeze Sharon's huge tits. Sharon did the same to Jeanetta who threw her head back and groaned her approval.

Jeanetta took her hands off of Sharon's heaving tits and raised to her own hair and began pulling the pins out. She shook her head and her long blonde tresses tumbled down about her shoulders. She looked down at Sharon with her smoldering eyes and this nearly made Sharon cum.

Sharon ran her fingers through Jeanetta's locks and pulled her down to her. They kissed what seemed like forever, just enjoying each other's body.

They broke the kiss when they felt the bed shift as Tom crawled up onto the bed.

They ignored him as Jeanetta slipped down from Sharon's body and began kissing her way down Sharon's constant wiggling body. Sharon arched her back when Jeanetta plunged her tongue deep in Sharon's sopping pussy.

Tom driven by lust slipped behind his wife and with one quick motion drove his stiff cock into her dripping pussy. She lifted her head from Sharon's cunt and let out a scream of pleasure. Sharon, with her fingers tangled in Jeanetta's locks pulled her head back to her dripping pussy.

Tom fucked his wife with a speed that Jeanetta was unaccustomed to and she was rapidly nearing an orgasm. She licked and drove two fingers into Sharon's pussy and she too nearing her peak.

Tom fucked Jeanetta's tight pussy harder and harder and he screamed out that he was cumming.

Jeanetta screamed, "Fuck me harder, you bastard and drove another finger into Sharon and Sharon clamped her thighs against Jeanetta's head and squirted her cum all over Jeanetta's face. This triggered Jeanetta's orgasm and her lowered body shook as she collapsed onto the bed. This dislodged Tom's spurting cock and the last few shots of cum flew from his cock all over Jeanetta's back and Sharon's tits.

Tom rolled off of his wife and fell to the bed next to the two sweating bodies. All that could be head were the labored breathing of the three of them. They all started laughing when from the other room they heard, "Oh fuck me harder, I never been fucked so totally in my entire life. I never want to let this cock out of my cunt."

Jen and I went into my bedroom and she picked up a small bag and whispered; "You get comfortable while I go and change in the bathroom."

Earlier in the day I had the linen changed to black satin sheets and I pulled back the bed covers and laid there in my shorts. I had candles lit all around the room and had one light on across the room just for affect.

The door slowly opened and Jen stood there all in white. She had a white ribbon pulling the hair from her face, below that she had a white satin camisole on, her perky tits showed through beautifully. Around her waist was a six inch wide white lacy skirt that hid nothing and a tiny white thong covered her pussy. White thigh high stockings and six inch fuck me high heeled shoes finished off her wardrobe.

She had her arm above her head on the door jam. She licked her glossy pink lips and smiled saying; "Like what you see stud?"

In answering her I slipped off my boxers and stroked my eight inch cock. Jen let out a tiny moan and slowly walked over to the bed. Standing over me she just stood there and stared at my cock.

"Is that all for me? Did I cause that?' She goggled as I drew her down to the bed. She lied down next to me and I hovered over her looking into her gorgeous dark eyes. She wet her lips in anticipation of kissing me/

I brushed a stray lock of hair from her cheek and just studied the gorgeous form lying before me. The way her blonde streaked hair fanned out around her face and covered the dark pillow was amazing. I studied her tiny nose, her cute cheeks and those luscious pink lips made me want her all the more.

Her tongue came out and licked her lips and I bent me head down and kissed her tenderly. She responded by kissing me back, raising her head off the pillow to press deeper into my mouth. Our tongues met and sucked back and forth from her mouth to mine. I broke the kiss and moved to her chin and neck. I licked along her jaw line to her ear where I sucked on her lobe and ran my tongue along the inner canal. She moaned and stroked my hair. I returned to her mouth and we kissed for a long time. My hands began searching out her body. I cupped her large tits and she moaned into my mouth.

"John, please bare them, I want you to suck on my breasts. I want to feel your tongue on my nipples; I need to feel your lips on them."

I looked into her eyes and they were pleading with me, who am I to deny such a request.

I lowered the thin straps holding her top on and slowly lowering the material her stiff nipples literally popped out above the neckline. They were stiff and a deep red. I wet one finger of mine and slowly traced the aureole of each tit. She groaned and asked me not to tease her. I smiled down at her and lowered my mouth to her left tit. I covered it with my mouth, just breathing my hot breath on it, but still not making contact with it. She groaned loudly and crushed my face to her tit.

I laughed and turning serious I began circling my tongue around the stiff peak. I ran my tongue around it over and over again and she was grinding her hips against my cock. I stopped tonguing her and sucked the ripe orb into my mouth she arched her back and came.

She fell back to the bed breathing labored and a slight film of sweat was forming on her upper lip. I kissed it away and she drove her tongue into my mouth once again.

I sat back on my haunches and looked down at this amazing woman. Her large breasts sat proudly upon her chest. For such a tiny frame to have such breast was mind boggling.

She smiled up at me; "What are you thinking?"

"I was just admiring how god awful gorgeous you looked and I can't believe I have you in my bed!"

She smiled from ear to ear and drew me down to her. We kissed like school kids and the innocent kissing heated up and once again I began traveling down her body. After sucking and caressing her fantastic tits and nipples I moved down to her flat stomach. She arched her back and moaned when I dipped my tongue into her belly button. Jen started rocking her hips when I spread her tapered thighs and drug my fingernails up and down her inner thighs.

I took hold of her legs and removed her shoes and kissed her tiny feet. She was moaning and it was hard to keep her still. I started removing one stocking, as I did my lips and tongue followed the newly exposed flesh. Once off I sucked on her toes and ran my tongue over the instep. I repeated the same with the other leg and ran my lips up and down her thighs. Jen arched her back and I removed her tiny skirt and kissed her pussy through the small patch of satin covering her cuntlips. I tugged at the thong and it slipped off her hips and down her legs. Now only the camisole remained on her bunched around her waist. Jen tore this from her body and now she laid there naked her peaches and cream body looked incredible against the black of the sheets.

I moved down to her treasure and she willingly parted her thighs. I kissed her upper thighs and the area between her asshole and pussy lips. Darting my tongue out I continued teasing this area and she grabbed my head and shoved it to her dripping pussy.


"Please stop teasing me; I need your tongue in my pussy. Please suck my clit, I'm so close to cumming again, don't make me wait."

I licked up and down her cunt lips, bubbles of sticky fluids were seeping out of her cunt. I parted her lips and slipped a finger in it and my cock went even stiffer. It made a squishing sound that drove my senses into overdrive. I pumped away at her pussy and my entire hand was covered in her juices

Jen was groaning and thrashing from side to side, "That's it finger fuck me, oh fuck my pussy harder."

Looking up at that angelic face masked in lust drove me wild. I dropped my mouth down to her pussy and pulling my fingers out I replaced them with my tongue. She tasted incredible and the fluids seeped out faster. The bubbling and squishing sounds increased as I clamped my lips on her clit and drove three fingers up her tiny cunt.

Jen arched her back and screamed out, "Oh fuck my cunt with your tongue!! I'm cumming, oh I can't stop it here I cum again. Suck my pussy, yes, yes, that's it just like that, oh fuck, I'm cumming again!!"

She rocked from side to side and I tried to hold on to this bucking bronco. My entire hand and face was covered in her cum. It tasted like honey and it was nearly as thick.

She finally calmed down and when I looked down at her, her entire upper body was covered in sweat. Her white ribbon holding her hair up had come undone and her gorgeous locks were sticking to her face, and she never looked better. The expression on her face of pure lust and satisfaction is one that can never be duplicated.

Jen pulled me up to her and I covered her sweat covered body with mine. She kissed me lovingly and whispered; "Thank you, I've never cum like that before!"

I kissed her back, "Jen, we've only just begun."

She groaned and hugged me tightly. She slowly ran her hands down my back and squeezed my ass. I rocked my pelvis against her and she let out an "Mmmmm, I like that, is there something down there that would like a lady's attention", she giggled.

I looked down, "Oh I don't know, why don't you take a look and find out for yourself."

I rolled off of Jen and onto my back. She had regained some of her strength and sitting up reached over and started stroking my cock, it was my turn to moan.

Jen bent over and her tiny pink tongue snaked out of her mouth and ran around the crown of my cock. She ran her tongue and up down the length of my cock and when she reached my balls sucked one, then the other into her hot wet mouth. While she was doing this her tiny hand was stroking my saliva covered cock. She picked up the pace and let my balls out of her mouth with a pop. She licked the crown again, letting a large gob of saliva drip down the shaft. She began bobbing her head up and down and that little mouth took it all in. She produced a large amount of saliva and it was dripping down to my balls. Her slurping and sucking sounds were driving me crazy and I dug my fingers in her damp locks.

I grabbed hand and screamed out, "Unless you want a mouthful of cum, you better stop NOW!!"

She looked up at me with those dark sparkling eyes and sucked harder and faster.

I let out a long groan and thrusting my hips upwards unloaded a stream of cum that I thought would tear the top of her head off. Her cheeks collapsed and she sucked harder. She started swallowing and she coughed. My cock popped out of her mouth and the next two streams of cum hit her in the face and hair. She moaned and dropped her mouth back down to capture the next shot. She sucked and bobbed her head until I stopped cumming. My cock slipped from her mouth; "I'm sorry, I wanted to eat all of your cum, like you did mine, but I sort of choked."

I pulled her up to me, cum still dripping from her face and I kissed her tasting my salty cum. "There's nothing to be sorry for, that was fantastic, just think we had so much pleasure and enjoyed each other so much and we haven't made love yet. I can't wait to feel your pussy around my cock, and feel you cum. I want to shoot my cum deep in your pussy."

She kissed me again, I can't wait either, let's get started and she started kissing me again.

I pulled her away, "Jen, why don't we go into the bathroom and clean up a little first and come back and get all sweaty and nasty again. I'll call down for housekeeping to clean up while we clean up, what do you say?"

She nodded and hopped off the bed and scurried off to the bathroom. I watched her tight ass wiggling as she bounced across the room. I can't wait to part those ass cheeks and drive my cock into that tiny asshole.

I called down for housekeeping and headed to the bathroom.

Jen was just getting into the shower when I entered the bathroom. I stepped in after her and directed the spray into her chest. Soaping up my hands I worked the lather onto her slippery tits and belly. She turned around and her ass rubbed back and forth against my cock and it slowly came back to life. I worked on her tits and her nipples got hard and erect. I kissed her neck and slipped my hands down to her hips and lower belly. Jen parted her legs and I soaped up her pussy and thighs. She groaned when I slipped a finger into her and rubbed my thumb across her clit. Her slippery ass rubbed harder against my cock as she turned her head and our mouths met.

Jen let out a scream and came all over my hand again. I turned her around and she let out another scream, when I pulled her head under the shower spray. Just an hour ago she looked like a cover girl model. Now she stood before me all aglow from cumming again, her hair dripping from the water. I squirted a handful shampoo into my hand and worked the suds into her hair. This turned me on to no end and I got super hard and Jen noticed this. She stroked my cock through closed eyes as I wound my fingers through her locks.

I pushed on her shoulders and she knelt down before me as I shampooed her hair. I turned the spray on her head and rinsed off the shampoo. She wrapped her lips around my cock and sucked me in again. Her nose was against my belly her cheeks sucked inward as she took me deep. I couldn't believe that this small woman took that cock all the way down her throat. I pulled her off not wanting to cum again, at least not yet.

I turned off the shower and stepped out. Grabbing a large towel I began drying her off. She looked all virginal, peaches and cream with her skin all aglow. I got hard again just thinking that this sexy girl next door type would soon be lying on the bed with my cock deep in her pussy.

I dropped the towel, picked her up and carried her to the bedroom. The sheets had been changed and now it was my duty to make then wet and sticky again.

I lowered Jen to the bed and stood there looking down at her. Her damp locks surrounding her angelic face. She licked her lips and reached out her arms to beckon me to her.

I crawled up onto the bed and covered her body wit mine and we kissed passionately. She spread her thighs and I leaned in and the head of my cock nuzzled at the entrance to her pussy. She was aleady getting wet again and I pushed forward slowly and slipped into her pussy. Like a vacuum she sucked my cock inward. I pulled out and she let out a long; "Nooooooooo!" t was replaced with a; "Yessssssss" as I slipped back in and this time deeper. I leaned in and was buried balls deep in her tight pussy. I could feel her cunt muscles gripping me. I just laid there on top of her feeling her around my cock.

She tried to wiggle and make me move. She had her eyes closed.

I kissed her wet lips and said; "Jen, open your eyes."

She did; "Now listen to me; I want you to just concentrate on three things, my voice, my cock and your pussy."

She shook her head; "I don't understand!"

"Just listen and do what I say, okay?

Again she nodded.

"Listen to my voice concentrate on my cock and your pussy. Just feel me slid slowly out of you feel the underside of my cockhead pulling at the inner walls of your cunt. Feel the veins on my cock sliding along your pussy lips."

She groaned and nodded her head.

"Stay focused, keep your eyes on mine and be your pussy."

I pushed forward again very slowly.

"Feel my cock parting your cunt lips again, feel the walls separating,

Hugging my cock as it goes deeper into you. Feel the head bottoming out pushing against your cervix. Feel my pelvic bone rubbing against your clit. With my cock deep in your pussy, hold your breath; feel the blood pulsing through my body and my heart beat in my cock. You have a living, breathing part of me in you, can you feel it>"

She wrapped her arms around my neck and nodded and kissed my deep, letting her breath out as she started to cum.

"Jen feel your cunt spasming around my cock, clutching as you release more fluids so you can accommodate my cock in you. Now it's your turn, as I fuck your tight juicy pussy, tell me what you feel."

"Oh god, I can feel your cock head piercing my cunt lips and sending a jolt against my clit, oh fuck it feels great. Oh shit as you enter me I can feel my cunt parting and at the same time molding itself to your cock, oh fuck me deeper please. I can feel my juices dripping out as you force them out; there isn't enough space in my pussy for your cock and all of my juices. Oh fuck me harder."

I picked up the pace; "Jen just concentrate on my cock and your cunt as I fuck you faster and harder. Take all other aspects of our lovemaking away; there will be a lot of time later for that, okay?"

She licked her parched lips and nodded.

I started fucking her faster, harder and deeper. I could tell she was thinking of nothing but my cock and her cunt. I slammed into her and she groaned and wrapped her legs around my back. She shook and came again as I pounded into her I looked deep into her gorgeous eyes and smiled. She had a serious look on her face as she thought of nothing else but out genitals.

"I groaned and told her; "Jen, I'm about to cum in you, I want you to concentrate on your pussy and how it feels as I shoot my cum into you, okay?"

She moaned and nodded,

I slammed into her harder and harder as I tensed up I let go a load that shook her.

"Oh my god I can feel you squirting in my. Oh fuck give me all of your cum. I love the way your cock is squirting in me. Oh shit I', cumming too. AHHHHHHH! Yes fill my cunt with your seed!"

Her legs dropped from my back and she held me tight as she shook over and over again. Both of our bodies were again covered in sweat. We were exhausted and we fell asleep just like that.