Alexandra Steele Meets Robin Meade

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,209 Followers

Robin let out a blood curdling scream and came all over my cock. Her pussy tightened so hard on my cock it nearly broke it in two. I slammed forward and came gallons of cum deep in her cunt. Alex came seconds after that as Robin drove nearly her whole hand up into Alex's cunt.

Robin collapsed onto Alex and me onto Robin. All you could hear was a lot of labored breathing and the once gorgeous twosome were turned into sweaty looking sluts. What a fantastic sight!

After a few minutes Alex asked if we all wanted to hop in the shower and cool off. I knew if I got into the shower with these two I'd do anything but cool off and told them that.

With a smile on her face Robin said; "Let's go."

As I said earlier Alex's shower was huge and it held the three of us easily. Robin and I sandwiched Alex between the two of us and began soaping her up. She began moaning when Robin soaped up her tits and I worked on her gorgeous ass. She arched her back and leaned her head on my shoulder and turned her head to me. I kissed her hard and moaned as I cupped her firm tits and Robin began slipping her fingers into her cunt. She lost her balance and Alex and I slipped under the warm stream of water. She once gorgeous locks were now dripping wet. She tried to get away, but I held her under the spray. She started screaming, that turned to laughter. She tried to pull Robin under the spray, but Robin fought her off and huddled it the corner pleading with us not to get her hair wet.

Alex went back to kissing me under the spray and slowly slid down my body. She grabbed my cock and with the water pounding down on her she swallowed my cock. I dug my fingers into her hair and began fucking her face. She had a tough time breathing with the water spraying on her and my cock down her throat. I turned to block the water and she started sucking and licking up and down my cock.

I spotted her shampoo on a shelf and squirting a lot into my hands I began working the lather into her hair. She groaned and said; "I just love having my hair shampooed by a stud. Best of all sucking a cock at the same time. Robin came back and helped me shampoo Alex's hair. Alex switched from my cock to Robin's pussy. When she sucked on Robin's pussy, she stroked my cock and then when she sucked on my cock, she slipped a couple of fingers up Robin's cunt.

You could hardly see her face with all of the suds dripped off her head. I turned and the spray began rinsing the shampoo off her head. We pulled Alex up off her knees and some of the water began hitting Robin. She squealed and turned and her lower part of her hair began getting wet.

She opened the shower door and rushed out. I rinsed off and follow her leaving Alex there to finish rinsing off. By the time Alex was rinsed off Robin and I was already dry and she pulled me into Alex's bedroom where she told me to lie on the bed and be good.

She sat at Alex's dressing table and began fixing her make-up and hair. I slipped off the bed and taking the hairbrush began brushing her long gorgeous chestnut hair. She moaned and said she loved being pampered this way. After a couple of minutes g=she leaned back and felt my stiff cock against her back. I put down the brush and cupping her huge tits pulled her harder against me.

She stood up and grabbing me by the cock led me back to the bed. As I lay prone on the bed she hovered over me and began sucking my cock. I nearly came when she looked up at me with those dark eyes and sucked my cock up and down. I ran my fingers through her hair and guided her mouth up and down.

Alex came into the bedroom and let out a laugh. "Hey you two you left me there all alone and started without me. Come on Robin, you already fucked him. I haven't yet and it's been since high school. I want to make sure it's as good now as it was way back then!"

Okay Alexandra come on I have it all primed for you. I'll hold it and you come and sit on it."

"Sounds great, but what happened to the girl who didn't want to cheat on her husband?"

"Look Alexandra, I'm not proud of it, but now that it's done, what's a few more fucks or rolls in the hay going to harm?"

We all laughed as Alex lowered her pussy to my cock. I was in heaven; it was like sliding into a red-hot tight wet oven. With her back to me she slowly began riding my cock. Her gorgeous ass staring me in the face. Robin leaned forward and began sucking Alex's tits and rubbing her clit. Alex rode me harder as an orgasm began to build.

Robin lowered her face and licked my balls and then moved up to suck on Alex's clit

and my cock. This sent Alex over the edge and she screamed as she came all over my

cock. Robin continued to lick on Alex's pussy and my cock. She pulled my cock from

Alex's pussy and began deep throating me. I flipped her over and laid her on her back.

I straddled her chest and began tit fucking her. Whenever my cock slipped upwards she

Slipped it into her mouth. Her gigantic tits were now covered with her saliva.

Alex just laid there watching us and began fingering her pussy. I slipped down and drove my cock deep into Robin's pussy. She wrapped her legs around me and drove her hips upwards to meet my thrusts. She began to cum and squeezed me even harder. I couldn't hold off any longer and emptied what seemed like a gallon of cum deep into her pussy. When she felt me cumming she began cumming again, nearly cutting my stiff cock in two.

I rolled off of her and laid there looking at these two gorgeous women. Alex slipped down and licked the dripping cum from Robin's pussy and slid up and kissed her on the mouth.

The two of them laid there in each other's arms and fell fast asleep.

The next morning was like a Chinese fire drill as both woman rushed around trying to get ready for their morning on air shows. As Alex rushed out the door she told me to leave her my hotel that I was staying at in Myrtle Beach. She may be coming down to visit for the weekend with a few of her friends and she would be calling me to make some reservations if needed.

I can just imagine what laid a head for the upcoming weekend and can't wait to see what develops.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,209 Followers
12