Alexandria and the Black Market

Story Info
Young virgin finds herself being auctioned off.
3.8k words
4.2
114k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I look around my sparsely decorated bedroom for the last time with a sigh. Excitement courses through me at the thought of finally being on my own for the first time. Leaving my alcoholic mother behind will be both a relief and hard at the same time. I will be able to take care of just myself and not have to worry about her anymore.

Growing up in a tiny farm community being the town drunk's daughter was not an easy life and I am looking forward to starting fresh at college where no one knows me. My grades won me a full scholarship to Columbia University in New York City. Luckily my mother's most recent boyfriend took me under his wing, even after he stopped seeing Mom, and bought me a nice used car for college. It will take me two days to drive all the way to New York City and I close my door behind me with a grin. Mom is still passed out from last night when I drive away from our rundown apartment above one of the many bars on Main Street.

My mind wanders as I drive down the freeway towards my bright future. I have never dated anyone before, thanks to my mother's drinking, so I am hoping I can meet a nice guy at school. I don't know who my father is but since I look nothing like my mother with my bright red curly hair and bright green eyes I can only assume I look like him. My mother is also quite tall at almost six feet while I am barely five feet and very petite whereas she is curvy and busty. Thankfully, for a redhead, I don't have one freckle but instead have flawless ivory skin.

I stop my first night, after driving for about nine hours at a Holiday Inn right off the freeway and take a long hot shower. The hotel has a restaurant right on the premises and thanks to Greg, my mom's old boyfriend; I have a credit card to help with expenses. He insisted on helping me, since he always wanted a daughter and can't have children of his own.

I sit at a corner table and order a burger with fries and a glass of sweet tea. There are only a couple other people in the restaurant so it is nice and quiet. After eating I go back up to my room and go right to sleep so I can get an early start.

Early the next evening I am driving white knuckled through New York City traffic trying to find my way to school. I manage to make it to the apartment I have been assigned for my first year without mishap and breathe a sigh of relief. Broadway Hall is supposed to be only for juniors and seniors but Greg pulled some strings and managed to get me a room here on the thirteenth floor with the best views of the city. It is also said to be the quietest housing the college has even though it is co-ed.

I park in the parking ramp and start the long arduous process of carrying my stuff inside. An hour later all of my suitcases and boxes are finally in my room that I share with another girl. She was just heading out when I brought my load in and introduced herself before hurrying away. I spend the next couple of hours unpacking my stuff, making my side of the room feel like home. Greg gave me a bunch of things to take with me, a new comforter set, throw pillows, posters and stuff for the walls. My car will for the most part stay parked in the ramp since I can just walk to classes.

The next few days pass in a blur of activity with orientation and tours of campus, finding all my classes and making friends with people in the building. I also spend some time exploring the neighborhood finding stores, restaurants and stuff.

The night before my first day of class my neighbor across the hall invites me to go jogging in central park with him. I have been jogging through there during the day but was too busy today to get to it and gladly accept. Being a small town girl central park makes me nervous because of all the crime that takes place there. We jog side by side just as the sun is setting as my mind wanders to my classes tomorrow. I am so excited to get started! Suddenly my jogging partner veers off to a trail I have never used before because it not well lit and open but goes through dense trees. Reluctantly I follow him, trusting him to keep me safe. Just a few seconds on the trail I am grabbed from behind and a sweet smelling rag is thrust over my face. I struggle to no avail as within seconds I can feel myself fainting away.

I come awake slowly feeling confused because I cannot move my arms and legs at all. There must be a blindfold on my eyes as well since I cannot open them. Forcing myself to be calm I listen carefully and can hear traffic around me distantly. I must be in a vehicle as well because I am rocking slightly from the movement. Judging from the motion I must be in a truck of some sort. There are no voices at all and I somehow feel like I am in an enclosed space all by myself. I begin to cry, terrified at what is to become of me as the hours tick by ever so slowly. Suddenly the rocking motion stops and I hear an opening noise before someone rather large picks me up and throws me over their shoulder. My gag stops me from screaming although I try to moan as loudly as I can.

The person carrying me completely ignores me as I am carried for several minutes before being deposited on a bed. My arms and legs are freed and my gag and blindfold are removed as well. The light is bright as I squint to see that I am in a room with at least twenty other young girls who look just as terrified as me. I see pity in their eyes as I gaze around trying to get my bearings.

"Get her washed and inspected now. She has to be ready in just an hour." A black man states coldly before leaving the room. An older graying man takes me by the arm firmly and leads me into another room where another man helps him strap me to some sort of medical table. No matter how much I struggle it does me no good. My running pants are removed as well as my panties before they strap my legs to stirrups. The older man sits on a stool between my legs after washing his hands and putting on gloves. I beg and plead but am completely ignored. He pretty much gives me a vaginal exam even taking swabs like a real doctor would.

After he is done with that he takes a blood sample as well before I am led into a bathroom and ordered to take a shower. Too scared not to do as I am told I wash thoroughly and dress in the bathrobe they have left for me. They lead me into a large open room that has a stage set up on one side where they make me stand, all by myself, while the other girls are standing off to one side wearing bathrobes as well. They force six other girls up on the stage with me but they look much younger than me.

Soon the room fills with men of various ages; most of them look like wealthy. My heart starts to race as terror fills me when I finally realize what is happening. These men are here to buy us! I was inspected to make sure I have no diseases and to see if I am a virgin or not. My guess is that the other six girls are also virgins and we are being sold first. I can only hope that I can somehow escape after I am bought. I lower my gaze to the floor in shame as the many men eagerly check us out. Suddenly my robe is ripped from me and I am made to stand center stage completely nude. Not wanting to show them my shame I stand tall and keep my arms relaxed by my sides.

One at a time each girl is auctioned off and is escorted off the stage to her new owner until I am left all alone.

While several different voices start to bid on me I keep my gaze focused on my toes, too frightened to look at any of the men in the crowd. Soon there are only two voices bidding and they sound angry. It takes much longer for my bidding than it does the other girls which just makes me even more scared. Too soon the bidding stops and it seems one of them has finally outbid the other. My robe is draped around my shoulders before I am practically dragged across the room.

"Release her!" a deep voice with either a Scottish or Irish accent commands coldly. The hand gripping my arm tightly suddenly releases me. Not able to stop myself I look up to find the source of that voice and find myself caught in the icy blue gaze of a very handsome man. He has to be at least six foot six with huge muscles and black hair. I would guess him to be in his mid thirties somewhere. He is wearing an expensive suit and doesn't look like he has ever been dirty a day in his life. Slipping my arms into the sleeves of the robe I belt it tightly around my waist as I color a deep shade of crimson, unable to hide my shame any longer.

"Come Alexandria." He states, his voice warming slightly as he addresses me. Knowing now is not the time to try and escape I meekly follow the man that just purchased me for more money than I will ever see in my lifetime. He confidently strides out of the large room and down a long hallway to a waiting limousine that is parked in a dark alley. He motions me into the car first and too soon we are driving away into the unknown. I hide in the far corner of the seat, keeping my eyes downcast as I feel him gazing at me.

The limousine stops at a private air strip where a huge plane is waiting to take off. As soon as my bare feet hit the pavement outside the car I am fleeing towards the trees on the far side of the parking lot. I hear feet pounding behind me and before I have gone a dozen steps I am tackled from behind. My handsome new owner rolls me over underneath him and pins my wrists above my head painfully.

"Going somewhere?" He asks me in an amused tone.

"Please let me go!" I plead with him as I try to squirm out from under him. "I was supposed to start college!"

"Sorry beautiful, but it seems life has other plans for you." He states calmly. "Come, it is a long flight."

He stands up and grabs my hand gently yet firmly and leads me over to the plane. I am crying by the time he buckles my seat belt as the plane is moving quickly down the runway.

I sit next to the window but silent tears flood my cheeks as I lean my face against it in anguish. He sits next to me quietly while I release my emotions quietly. After my tears dry up I gaze out the window at the rising sun shining between the clouds as the plane rises above them. If my situation wasn't so tragic I would actually enjoy the view here above the clouds. It is like a whole new world up here. I have no idea how long the flight lasts but it seems to last forever until the plane finally starts to descend. It is completely dark by the time we land and I cannot see anything except the lights along the runway. I still wish to escape but I now know that he will catch me if I just bolt.

Meekly I allow him to lead me to the waiting limousine. Still in my robe I shiver from the cold temperatures outside as I try to curl into a ball in the far corner of the seat. I hear him sigh before he picks me up, wraps me in a blanket and holds me gently on his lap. Something tells me not to struggle, to take advantage of his tender mood. Within minutes I am warm and feel myself falling asleep in his arms. I try to force myself to stay awake but feel myself slipping away anyway, despite the fear of the unknown exhaustion is setting in. The sound of the car door rouses me from slumber and as he carries me from the car I catch a glimpse of my new home. It looks like a castle, but that can't be right can it? Too tired to care I lower my head to his chest and fall right back to sleep.

The sun is shining brightly in a set of French doors when I wake up and look around. The room I am in is massive with stone walls that have various tapestries hanging from them. There is a large fireplace close to the king size bed I am on. I am tucked under deep green silk bedding and surrounded by black silk bed hangings around the four poster bed frame. I blush as I realize that I am totally naked. I see a robe on the foot of the bed, a different one from before, and wrap it around me as I rise from the tall bed. Anxiously I tiptoe over to the French doors to look out and am surprised to see a small lake down below and rolling green hills everywhere with purple flowers blooming. Swans and ducks are swimming in the lake and I see a herd of horses grazing as well. Turning my attention to the room I wonder if I really am in a castle because that is what it looks like from in here.

"I was beginning to think you were not going to wake up at all." The deep Celtic voice states softly. Frightened I turn and see him walking towards me from the doorway. Not wanting him to see how truly scared I am I force myself to stand my ground as he approaches me. Raising my chin defiantly I fake confidence and see him smile at me knowingly.

"How long did I sleep?" I ask in a shaky voice, angry with myself.

"Two days." He whispers as he stops in front of me and traces a finger down my cheek gently.

"Surely someone as attractive and wealthy as you could have any woman he wished. Why buy someone from the black market?" I ask him bluntly.

"I have tastes that are not considered normal Little One." He replies with a chuckle. "Come, you need a shower before we have breakfast." I follow him to another door that leads to a large bathroom with a stand up shower as well as a Jacuzzi tub set in the floor. To my shock and dismay he undresses right there in front of me before sliding the robe from my shoulders to pool at my feet. I blush a deep shade of red as he pulls me back against him and wraps his arms around me snugly. Tensing completely rigid I hold my breath as he nuzzles my neck softly.

"Please." I beg in a whisper as I try to push away his arms desperately.

"Relax Alexandria." He murmurs into my ear as he leads me into the shower and turns on the water. The hot water feels wonderful and I moan without thinking causing him to laugh. He positions me under the spray so my long red curls saturate and then proceeds to scrub my hair. Once he has washed and conditioned my hair he takes the soap bar and washes me from head to toe thoroughly. When he is finished with me I scoot into the far corner as far as I can while he washes himself. Unable to help myself I watch him curiously. Since I never dated before I have never seen a real live naked man before and I must admit that this man is very attractive.

"I don't know your name." I think out loud and then drop my gaze to my feet as I realize I actually spoke.

"Damion Nierotko." He states, obviously amused. Shutting off the water he hands me a towel and then dries himself off. "Your name is Alexandria Montgomerie and you come from a small farming community in Nebraska where your mother is known as the town drunk. You moved to New York about a week ago to begin school at Columbia University where you hoped to get a Master's degree in History. You never dated while you were growing up and have never even kissed before." Damion states matter of factly.

"How do you know all of this?" I ask him incredulously.

"The men who sold you to me never abduct someone without doing a thorough background check first. Your mother will never be able to do anything to find you so you were safe to take and Greg is too far away to put anything together either." He confesses confidently. "You are mine as long as I wish you to be.

"How many other poor girls have you bought?" I ask angrily, my temper overcoming my naturally shy nature.

"You are my first Alexandria." He states in a serious tone. "A good friend of mine bought a girl from the same outfit over a year ago. He still has her today."

"A year?" I state incredulously. "I want to go home now!"

"What could you possibly miss from your old life?" He points out to me bluntly. "Taking care of your poor drunk mother for the rest of your life? Struggling to be accepted at Columbia University with all of the rich kids who would know you to be just underprivileged trash and reject you without giving you a real chance?"

Fresh tears course down my cheeks at his honesty because I know he is right. I storm from the bathroom and stand gazing outside, trying to cool my temper when he steps up behind me softly. He pulls me back against him, wraps arms around my middle with his chin on top of my head.

"I suppose my life here with you, being fucked whenever you wish will be so much better for me?" I ask furiously. "Getting a Master's degree would have just been a waste of my time! Being your personal Slut is so much more rewarding and fulfilling."

Without a word he picks me up with a growl and throws me on the bed. My towel flies in midair leaving me naked again as he is suddenly pinning me to the mattress. He holds my wrists above my head and then crushes my mouth with his. I squirm fruitlessly against his assault trying desperately to get away from him. I can feel his hardness pressed on me intimately which just causes me to panic further.

When I refuse to kiss him back he squeezes my wrists until it feels like they will snap in two. With a painful moan I attempt to return his kisses and am rewarded with him gentling considerably. He softens his grip on my wrists at the same time that his assault on my lips becomes almost tender. I now have no problem kissing him back and much to my surprise and dismay I find myself enjoying it. My squirming resumes as shame rushes through me. How can I like his kisses when he is a complete stranger?

He shifts slightly and before I realize what he is doing my wrists are strapped to the headboard. Now that he doesn't have to hold me down his lips move from mine to explore every inch of me, causing me to moan and squirm further. I try hard not to enjoy his touch but it is to no avail as he expertly awakens me. When he reaches the juncture of my thighs I clench my legs together, too afraid to open to him. He uses one finger and presses on a pressure point until I cry out from the pain and open my legs to him. Wasting no time he dives right in and gently sucks my clit into his mouth making me cry out at the intense sensation. He begins to moan almost as much as I as he lavishes full attention to my pussy.

I tense when I feel him insert a finger inside me and groan at the discomfort it causes. He resumes his attention to my clit until I relax under him. Soon I am panting and can feel something building inside, like it will soon explode. Gradually he works in two fingers and then three inside as I moan at how strange it feels. Leaving my pussy behind his mouth works its way back up to my lips. I can taste my juices on him as he kisses me deeply for several seconds before I feel him place his cock at my entrance. Still tied to the bed I can only moan and struggle helplessly as he thrusts himself to the hilt.

I scream into his mouth and twist my wrists against the straps until I can feel them bleed. He lies perfectly still until I finally stop moving and then begins to gently move inside me. It is uncomfortable at first but yet again my body betrays me and soon I am panting and meeting his thrusts eagerly. That strange building sensation returns and soon it feels like fireworks are going off inside me as I cry out my first orgasm. He tenses almost at the same time and groans like he is in pain before he collapses to the side of me. Reaching up he releases my wrists and reclines over me part way so as not to crush me.

"I am sorry that was so painful." He whispers tenderly. "I tried to be as gentle as I could. Are you alright?"

"I feel like you tore me in half." I state in a tiny voice as I stare at his chest in shame.