Alexandria's Seduction

Story Info
Tomboy Alex gets it while hubby's passed out.
2k words
4.34
230.3k
74
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait, what are you doing... Steve is right over there on the couch... if he sees you, he'll kill you and probably me too..." I heard my wife whisper then giggle in her little girl voice.

I tried desperately to clear my booze addled brain as I heard more whispering and mumbling, followed by the sound of wet kisses. Her hushed whispers grew more alarmed.

"Please...don't, I uh...please I'm so drunk. Let's just dance ok."

The pleading voice was coming from my wife and as I peeked over the couch for a better view, my cock jumped as I took in the erotic scene.

My friend Phil had my wife cornered and was kissing her throat as she struggled against his huge frame. His arm was around her waist while with his other hand, he was pulling her chin to meet his brazen kisses.

"Uhhh, please stop... he's going to wake up", she begged. Phil mumbled something about how I'd had enough scotch to sleep for a week and continued pawing my wife.

The annual beach party had been a success with much food, booze and dancing. My wife had been the life of the party as always. She had led each conga, had done every dirty dance known to man and was more than sexy in her short denim skirt and simple white blouse. After about ten minutes of dancing, everyone in the crowd had noticed that she had on a pair of lovely thin light blue panties under the high-flying skirt. Her ass made mouths water all over the room.

Alexandria or Alex, as everyone calls her is 37, 5/6, 130 lbs., with dark curly shoulder length hair and gorgeous big blue eyes. Her best feature is her unbelievable ass, and although she has tiny titties, the nipples are like 1" pencil erasers and are super sensitive as well. Best of all, she likes being the center of attention and runs around our beach house in little or nothing most of the time. Usually her outfits consist of a thin sundress and panties, which she shows off at every opportunity. All of my men friends can't take their eyes off her and even some of our women friends watch her with an interested look on their face. She is bubbly by nature and can charm anyone she cares to.

This particular party was about over with most everyone gone or asleep in the guest bedrooms. The thumping music had given way to soft; soulful slow numbers and just a few people were dancing out on the deck overlooking the moon-drenched ocean. The 3 of us were the only ones in the living room.

I had fallen asleep on the couch after the last of the scotch had been consumed and now as my eyes focused on the dimly lit figures of Alex and Phil, I was suddenly wide awake.

I felt the dark pangs of jealousy start in the pit of my gut but also the beginnings of that delicious sexy feeling that can only come while watching another man have his way with your wife. I wanted to kill Phil but at the same time, I shamefully acknowledged that I was turned on as I watched through slits as he continued his assault on her.

Phil's back was to me and I could see Alex' face over his broad shoulder as she fought silently to get free. I strained to hear over the music as the struggle went on, continuing to feign sleep.

"Nooooo...please Phil, don't. I don't want this... please. Think of what you're doing. You're Steve's best friend", Alex moaned as Phil began to press her against the wall by the fireplace. With one big arm he pulled her to him as he now had one hand slowly rubbing her legs just under the hem of her skirt while continuing to kiss her.

I noticed that she began to respond to his kissing and didn't try as hard to break away as she had done earlier. But she was still trying to get away without hurting Phil's feelings and continued to try to escape by quietly fighting him off.

Suddenly, Phil changed his tact and pulled her into the kitchen. Now I didn't have any view at all but I stayed where I was, afraid I'd be discovered if I went to peek at the action in the kitchen. I stayed through a complete Al Green song... then I couldn't stand the curiosity. I crept to the corner of the fireplace, hidden from where Phil had Alex sitting on the table, standing between her spread legs. He skirt had ridden up her tanned thighs as they kissed passionately. Both Phil's hands were pinching Alex' long nipples through her blouse while he worked his thick tongue into her soft mouth.

My dick was rock hard as I watched his hands working her over. She tried to break the kiss and Phil grabbed a handful of her hair and forced her mouth back to his... she winced in pain and moaned as he continued thrusting his tongue into her mouth. Alex has always been a little on the submissive side.

"Noooooooo, please", Alex began as I watched Phil's hand disappear under her skirt. She grabbed his arm with both small hands as he found her panty-covered pussy. Soon, she was just holding onto his arm without conviction as Phil freely fingered her now wet cunt through the silky undies.

I looked wildly around to see if anyone else was in sight but didn't see anyone else at all. Everyone had either passed out or were busy having their own fun.

My dick was throbbing almost as hard as my heart as I stood there and watched another man seduce my pretty little wife. I opened my zipper and groped for my steel hard dick as Phil threw Alex' skirt all the way up to her waist, and jammed his hand back between her wide-open thighs.

Alex moaned into his mouth as she felt his rough fingers begin their assault on her clit and wet pussy opening again. She had been married to Steve since they were juniors in college and she had never actually had intercourse with another man. The closest she had ever come was a quick hand job on that boy she'd met on a summer vacation that she'd had to go on with her folks when she was 16. His name was Javier and he had gone down on her in her Dad's 1982 family sedan.

But now, another man had managed to get at her wet pussy and as he forced his fingers in and out of her, she was giving in and giving up... she was going to be fucked by another man... Steve's best friend whom she'd known for years. AND Phil was a black man to boot. She'd always wondered what it would be like and she had fantasized about being raped by a black intruder sometimes when she was on the verge of cumming and needed that extra little something to get her over the edge.

Now here she was with her legs spread, a huge black man standing between them with his hand under her thin panties and his hardon about to split his pants. Her hubby was passed out in the next room and either he or someone from the party could walk in and catch them any minute. The thought of getting caught was scary but delicious.

She gasped out loud as Phil suddenly thrust his big hand under her butt and ripped her panties from under her and down her out-splayed legs before she could even think about escape. His hand dug into his trousers and all of a sudden she saw his huge black dick pointing at her pretty pussy.

Phil pushed her in the chest and she went back on the kitchen table, hitting her head. Then a dull thick pressure started at the entrance to her vagina and she knew he was pushing his huge dick into her tight entrance.

Phil reached down on each side of Alex and grabbed a double handful of her beautiful ass cheeks as he slowly pushed into her wetness. She started groaning loudly so he put one big hand over her mouth. Alex thought she'd pass out from lack of air and the excitement as he steadily fucked his huge black dick into her, stretching her pussy more than she had ever imagined. Having had no children, Alex was very tight.

Watching from my hiding place in the living room, I was about to shoot my load all over my pumping hand and the carpet. What an exotic sight. My Alex, lying on the kitchen table with her skirt up to her waist, her panties dangling over one ankle, with my best friend Phil standing between her wide spread legs, slowly feeding her his huge thick black meat. Phil's two big hands were pulling Alex' ass toward him as he strained to get it all the way in. I came hard as he suddenly thrust forward all the way to his balls, his neck muscles bulging as his head flew back. He had her where he had always wanted the teasing little bitch. Right into the quick of her twitching, grasping, incredibly hot tight cunt.

Phil had dreamed of this moment for years as he'd suffered watching Alex walk around in as few clothes as she could get away with. He'd managed to get a few quick feels while dancing with her after a few glasses of wine but this was his dream! Fucking Alex and fucking her hotly right in the next room from where her hubby lay passed out. He felt his balls tighten as he tried to keep himself from cumming too quickly... he ripped her blouse open and pulled her bra up to reveal those little titties and those mouthwatering nipples, standing straight up now with goose bumps all around the areolas. Phil leaned down on Alex, holding his dick all the way inside her as he managed to kiss her soft mouth again while rubbing one of the long rubbery nipples. He kept the other hand under her big white ass, pulling her up to meet his thrusts.

"Nuhhhhhhhh... owwwwwwwww, fuckkkkkk meee pleaseeeeee I'm cummminggg", Alex moaned into Phil's mouth as he pumped away at her, feeling his big dick go deep against her cervix, his balls slapping her upturned ass. Faster and harder, he held her down as he pumped his long shaft in and out in a maddeningly dizzy pace. Alex felt herself opening like a flower to his hard battering ram of a dick, and let him totally possess her body... letting him have her mouth with his big soft tongue. She raised her arms above her head and flexed her thighs as she felt the jackhammer orgasm start in the small of her back and run like hot liquid up her spine and then center deep in her wide open and white-hot pussy.

Phil placed both his big hands on Alex' sides right above her hips and sped up his humping until his balls were a blur smacking into her ass cheeks, his dick battering into the slippery warm cuntmeat. Arching his back suddenly, Phil felt himself cumming from all the way down to his toes. The jism sprayed against her cervix as he lunged into her. The table moved an inch with each thrust as he finished spewing deep into her little white belly.

As I came for the second time, I felt as excited as I'd ever felt in my life. But right behind those feelings was a white-hot pang of regret and jealousy for not stopping the seduction of my wife. Then I had a thought... a delicious thought crept into my wicked little mind. Phil was married to a beautiful black girl... and I'd always wondered what it might be like.

To be continued...