Alexa's Dad Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He kissed down from my lips, to my neck, and down between breasts. His hands started to work their way down to my hips where my black boy shorts hugged my body, and started peeling them down my legs as he backed down and off of the bed. He stood up and took in the sight of my smooth skin and he dropped his boxers to his feet, only to grab my legs and pull me to the edge of the bed, as he knelt between them and buried his face in the juncture of my body.

His tongue pushed in and out of my body like a small fist, while his nose made contact with my clit, and he used it to rub and tickle the sensitive nubbin. Fingertips traced long lines up the sides of my legs and sides and across my stomach and onto my pert tits and pebble like nipples and punched. Shockwaves shot through my body, and my back arched off of the bed as a gasp of air left my lungs, and left my body feeling empty.

Then Daddy took his tongue and licked my middle from my rosebud asshole, up and around to my sopping wet pussy, and he drilled his tongue into my center almost as if he were fucking me with it.

I could feel the orgasm building from the pit of my stomach, and in just moments, I knew I would be grabbing onto the sheets and covers as I tried to restrain myself from exploding and completely rocketing off of the bed. "Keep going Daddy, I'm almost there!"

He added a couple fingers into the mix and with his first two fingers on one hand, he rocked my clit back and forth for all it was worth. It felt so good. I wanted this feeling to last forever. The intense feeling of an approaching orgasm, and the knowledge that it was my father giving it to me was all I needed to...

"Daddy I'm gonna Cum! Right there, a little harder, come on, right..." I started...

"ha... huh... huh," I breathed. I couldn't speak as the most intense orgasm I've ever had shot through my body from head to toes. It shocked me and sent shivers and shock waves rocketing through out my entire body.

Daddy didn't miss a beat, and he climbed between my legs, with a heavy ball sack and a long dangling dick, and lay on top of me, and slid his entire shaft into my body, as he buried himself deep inside me.

I looked into his eyes and saw the soul of a man who really did love me. It was almost like, this was the only way he could fully explain his love to me, without saying a word.

As he slid up inside me, the feel and friction of his thick cock against the outer walls of my sweet pussy echoed and resounded loudly all through my body, although the room around us was completely silent other than the sounds of his breathing in my ear.

I didn't want to be anywhere but there at that particular moment. Every time he moved to kiss me, I turned my head. "Please don't, Just fuck me; I don't want to feel anything but you inside of me."

Daddy didn't say anything back, but he kept slowly rocking in and out of my body, as the juices from my now dripping wet pussy were lubricating his thick dick and slowly creating rivers as they ran down the insides of my thighs, and down my ass, and created puddles and saturated the bed sheet.

I could feel his dick swelling inside of me as if it were meant to be there and like it fit there, and was supposed to always be there! I could feel his heart beat as his orgasm approached, and his dick thumping inside of me as I was about to be cream filled like a jelly doughnut, and just as well, I could feel him shooting hot thick ropes of cum deep inside of me, as they hit the inside walls of my pussy and filled every available square inch of my hot hole.

He collapsed against me, letting his full weight fall on me, and I cried.

I cried, not because he hurt me, but because I felt so fucking incredible at that moment. But I also cried, because I realized that I had made My Dad think he had to do this, just to prove his love for me.

...And he did...

...And I would never forget this moment!...

~Alexa

12