Alexia Meets My Dad

Story Info
My dad makes love to my girlfriend.
815 words
21.4k
13
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is purely a work of fiction and an ongoing fantasy of mine. I wanted to share this fantasy, so here you are, enjoy your read. And also know that this is my first time posting so I'm still new to this.

***

During summer, I decided to pay a little visit to my dad in the country-side. I brought along my new girlfriend who I have been dating for over half a year. I really wanted my dad to meet her. She was ecstatic when I told her that we were going down to the South of France for vacation. She loved beaches and living in Paris during our first year in college wore her out.

Alexia is one of the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. She was 5 feet 7, had long dark brown hair and glistening blue eyes. Her peach shaped ass and lavishing breasts complimented her gorgeous lithe figure.

We arrived at the house and settled in. My dad showed us to our room and nudged to me to look at the condom filled nightstand. He winked at me and headed out. I chuckled as doing stuff like that was part of his humor. We spent our first day roaming around town and ended the day at the beach.

As it was peak summer season, it was very hot. The heat was almost unbearable. I am a heavy sleeper so I passed out right after getting out of the shower. My girlfriend however was not able to fall asleep. At some point she got really thirsty, so she headed to the kitchen.

Alexia went to get some water when she saw my dad watching football on the couch. She was only wearing a loose tank top and tight blue lace panties. She was sweating. Alexia went to pick up her glass and my dad invited her to watch the game. She sat down next to him.

They both chatted a little. The heat was getting unbearable. My dad removed his shirt, he was now in his boxers. Alexia hesitated to do the same. She kept touching the back of her neck. It was an irritable neck ache. When my dad noticed, he suggested that he gives her a massage. Alexia smiled and said "Why not?". He made some room and told my girlfriend to sit in front of him. She did so.

As she sat down, my dad's junk brushed in between her ass. He started to get hard. Alexia didn't mind it. She even involuntarily adjusted herself by moving closer to his crotch. He then started massaging her neck. He slowly pressed and released. She was enjoying it. He could tell as she was moaning a little. "Ohhh." Alexia exclaimed as she took her top off. Her bare breasts were out in the open, sweaty and somewhat erect. She said "It's getting way too hot in here, isn't this better?" They both laughed.

She asked my dad if he wouldn't mind doing her back too. "Of course Alexia." he agreed. As he gently pressed against her smooth skin, her moans got louder. My dad gently made his way up to her armpits. She put her arms up without him asking so. She was in ecstasy.

After a few moments he moved his hands to her breasts. Alexia was moaning a lot. He started to play with her tits and kissing the side of neck. Her breasts were slippery. She loved the way my dad was fondling them. He kept his left hand massaging her tits whilst sliding down his other hand under her panties. Alexia almost let out a horny shout "Oh-hh-h yes-s John, just like that" she said trying to muffle her voice. She leaned back against him. My dad's cock was rock hard as she pushed her ass and twirled around it while he fingered Alexia's tight pussy. Her body was moving on its own.

Alexia got up and removed her panties. She faced my dad and slowly sat on his lap while having her arms wrapped around his neck. They started making out. She could feel his tongue meeting hers. Their lips were locked in passion. When they pulled away from each other, Alexia had the most devilish smile on her face. "This summer is gonna be fun." She said while hopping off my dad's lap and kneeling to the ground. She slid his boxers off and gasp in awe. She bit her lip and teased "Oh John, you are certainly bigger than your son."

One thing led to another they ended up making love the whole night till the morning.

"It was fun." she said to my dad. "We should do this again." She french kissed him goodnight and headed off.

At around 6 in the morning Alexia came back to my room drenched while I was still sleeping and got back to bed.

  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Boring

Where as the sex scene, this was rushed. There would need to be a detailed part two giving details on them fucking. On top of that how did the bf know what was going on if he’s a “heavy sleeper” that doesn’t make sense.

LenardSpencerLenardSpenceralmost 5 years ago
Who is observing all this?

If you are asleep in your bed, who is actually watching/observing and describing what is taking place? You describe a point-of-view (POV) that doesn't exist. This magic POV hears dialogue and notes all the actions that take place. How? If this is your first attempt at writing then you need an editor to point out these impractical things. Keep up the effort though. Only way you will learn as long as you listen to the constructive criticism. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Yawn

Erotic? Not hardly. I fell asleep while reading it. As this is your first entry to this site may I suggest an editor? To help expand on a story. This was very very dry. No character development at all. Uninspiring sex scene. Bland. Keep trying.

1 star

DragonRider55

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Bride's First Dance The bride becomes the entertainment at the bachelor party.in Erotic Couplings
Cheaters Always Prosper Boyfriend cheats at a game, so girlfriend cheats on him.in Erotic Couplings
Taking Employee at a Party Boss takes a married female employee.in Loving Wives
Seduced by Best Friend's Mom Pt. 01 Best friend's mom is an MILF and she seduced me.in Mature
The Distraction Guy asks fiancee to keep his best friend distracted.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories