Alexis

Story Info
Alexis's passion is stronger than she realizes.
2.2k words
4.24
65.7k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alexis sat on the edge of the bed, her mind still spinning from this morning's incestuous orgy. She wondered how she could have ever let herself fall into this world she was now trapped in. As the images and emotions raced through her mind and body she dropped her face into her hands feeling flushed. She kept seeing images of her father's cock sliding in and out of her, Julie with a cock in her pussy and ass. She raised her head running her hands through her dark blonde hair, she had to get away from everyone for a while and sort through her feelings.

Alexis had decided she would go out for the evening and have a couple of drinks alone. She shook her head to try and clear the images from her mind. She quickly busied herself to get ready and go out for the evening hoping she could forget about what was racing through her mind for a moment.

She had decided to wear a fitted red shirt over a tight black skirt that made it to about mid-thigh. She slipped on some sandals for comfort and made her way to the front door. As she moved down the hall her body began to feel as if it were electric. She felt as if something was trying to come alive inside her.

As she entered the living room she noticed the rest of the family was lying around watching the television. Her younger sister Adriana had fallen asleep and her mother and dad were sitting with their backs to her. She quietly made her way to the front door telling John and Mary she was going out for the evening and she would be home later. They both just nodded their approval as Alexis walked out the front door closing it behind her feeling as if her life would never be the same. "What next", is all she could breathe as she got in the car to leave?

Driving around looking for a quiet bar to be alone all she could think about was Julie being pleasured in every hole as she explored her body with her hands. It was as if she'd lost all her senses and was being compelled by nothing but raw burning passion. Alexis found herself burning with lust as she pulled into the parking lot of a small eclectic bar that seemed to suit her needs. There were only a few cars in the parking lot. There wasn't a lot of lighting, but it seemed very inviting to her given the mood she was in.

As she walked in the first thing she noticed was how clean and modern the bar was. It had a small bar in the center of the room which was lit up by blue and green ambient lighting giving it a soft glow. Walking over to the bar to have a seat she felt the struggle of lust and sanity taking place in her soul. Hunger for sex was growing inside like she had never felt. She had always seemed to have it together and not be so given to her emotions. Ever since that first encounter with Steve, Julie and Adriana when she had been intoxicated by the sheer size of Steve's cock and then groped by two girls all of which where related to her. Alexis found this hunger burning low at first and now trying to burn out of control.

She had been sitting at the bar a few minutes when the bartender asked her what she would like to drink. She really hadn't thought about and just ordered a mixed drink. While the bartender was busy mixing her drink she noticed a man sitting directly across the bar just staring at her. At first it made her a little nervous, but as she returned the gaze she noticed how beautiful he was. Not a word typically associated with a man but she was stunned. He had coal black hair that was short and styled, pale skin with the softest blues eyes she had ever seen. His eyes were hypnotic, so deep, he was absolutely gorgeous. His lips were pout, full and inviting.

"Here is your drink lady" whispered the bartender as she was snapped back into reality. He slowly stood taking his drink in hand and walked around the bar right in her direction. He moved with such grace and confidence, not an ounce of self-doubt could be drawn from his swagger. As he slowly walked behind her he paused, leaned over and gently whispered, "Come join me, please." That was all he had to say and she was his slave. Almost without even hesitating Alexis spun on her bar stool and followed him to a dark corner of the bar and sat next to him in a plush curved sofa. It faced the wall that was covered by a large mirror and right in front was a small round glass to table.

It felt as though forever had passed, until he leaned towards and asked her name, "What is your name?" "Alexis" she answered becoming inflamed with passion, she could have taken him right there. "My name is Sean" he said. She was mesmerized as he made small talk with her for a few minutes, those deep blue eyes that seem to go forever. He was even more beautiful up close. Leaning to take a drink she noticed through the mirror a women walking in their direction. She was wearing a tight black dress that was sleeveless and very short. She had jet black hair that hung down the front of her shoulders just over her pert breast. She too was absolutely stunning; lips that were full enough to burst.

Alexis was becoming overwhelmed with passion, licking her lips as she took a drink. The woman walked right to were they were sitting and put one knee on the couch between Sean's legs and leaned forward and kissed him so deep Alexis thought they might suffocate. She ran her free hand through his black hair and Alexis was speechless. She broke the kiss and sat next to Sean looking right into Alexis' eyes. Sean turned to Alexis and with such calm grace said, "I would like you to meet Sarah, my twin sister."

Gulping trying to be sure that she heard him correctly, she must have looked like a thief that just got caught Alexis felt a churning in her stomach and squeezed her legs together sending waves of pleasure from her pussy to her stomach. She leaned forward sticking out her hand saying, "Hello, I am Alexis and you are gorgeous." The woman just smiled without blushing in the least. Sean and Sarah personified youth, lust, sex and passion. Alexis was filled with lust as never before, it was like she was possessed. That was when she noticed Sarah stroking Sean's cock through his black trousers.

Sean's fingers brushed across the top of Alexis' thigh sending chills up her spine. He stood and walked over to the mirror on the wall and looked into it for a moment He then turned and motioned for Alexis to come to him. She got up from the plush seat and went to him like a wild animal driven by nothing but instinct now. He took her by the waist and turned her back to the mirror so that she now faced Sarah who looked on with eyes full of lust. She had eyes the same color as her brothers, soft blue as deep as the sea.

He pushed her slowly back against the wall and began to kiss her deeply. Her hands explored every inch of his body in an instant like she was looking for a key to unlock this pent up lust inside of her. Sarah had stood and walked to where they were and stood behind Sean reaching around him and slowly pulling up her skirt. She hooked two fingers in each side of Alexis's panties and pulled them to her ankles. Alexis raised one foot to step out of them as Sarah ran her hand back up the inside of her leg cupping her mound and pushing firmly against her clit.

Alexis was on fire as sweat droplets began to form on her body. Sean reached down with both hands cupping her ass lifting Alexis from the floor. Alexis willfully reached both arms around his neck and lifted her legs for whatever he had in store for her. Sarah had reached under Sean to unzip his pants to free his hard cock. She stroked it gently with one hand and slid two fingers between the folds of Alexis's pussy causing her to moan deep in her throat.

Sarah ran the tip of Sean's cock through her moistness that was almost dripping. Alexis was grinding her hips against him almost begging for it. He gently pushed the head inside and then slowly lowered Alexis all the way down his shaft until he was completely buried inside her. Alexis gasped at the size of his cock. It felt as if it pushed everything to the side when he entered her. It didn't have the length that her cousin's cock had, Steve, but Sean's more than made up for it in girth. As he began to slide in and out of her she thought he might pull her insides out it was so tight.

Alexis couldn't believe what was happening to her, but she was liked a starved animal; the hunger for lust wouldn't allow her to stop even if she wanted to. Sarah reached around Sean pulling up Alexis's shirt to expose her breast and twisted Alexis' nipples between her fingers. Alexis came right there grinding her hips against his body trying to take in more of his cock almost passing out from the intensity of the orgasm.

He lowered her legs to the floor and now turning her to face the mirror. He placed both of her hands on the mirror so that she was leaning slightly forward. Alexis could see her face in the mirror and could not believe the redness of her face and lust that filled her eyes. Sean stepped forward and entered Alexis from behind running both hands up her stomach to her small pert breast. She titled her head back and began to push back to meet his thrust.

Sarah had knelt underneath Alexis and was slowly trailing her tongue up to her nipples that were poking straight out and taking one between her teeth nibbling gently. She began to suck and pull on both of Alexis's nipples until she was moaning at every nibble and thrust she was being given. Sarah stood in front of Alexis and leaned forward to kiss her lustfully swollen lips. Alexis felt intoxicated with lust; it was causing her to lay aside any inhibitions she might have had.

Sean's pace quickened alerting Alexis that he was about to cum. Alexis broke the silence, panting, "Pleased cum in my mouth. Let me taste you." At that Sean pulled out and Alexis spun around kneeling in front of Sean as he stroked his engorged cock. Alexis leaned forward taking his cock into her mouth. She couldn't believe how thick it was, the head barely fit in her mouth. Sarah was knelt down beside Alexis with one hand massaging her clit and pressing her index finger of her other hand at her tight asshole.

Alexis arched her back to give Sarah easier access to her tight butt hole. Alexis moaned a deep guttural moan as Sarah pushed her finger into her tight hole causing Sean to push into Alexis's mouth and cum so much Alexis couldn't swallow it all. Cum dripped from around her lips and she tried to swallow and keep from biting down as Sarah pumped her finger in and out of Alexis's ass causing her to quake with a blinding orgasm.

Sean's cock slid from her mouth as Sarah moved to take the cock in her mouth and clean him up, pausing to kiss Alexis and lick the cum from her chin. Sean sat back on the couch and Sarah stood pulling her tight skirt up and straddled Sean sitting in his lap. Alexis stood grabbing her panties and purse, muttering "I have to get home it's late." She quickly turned and headed to her car.

On the drive home Alexis was in a daze. She was pulling into the driveway in no time, everything seem to be moving at light speed past her. She got out of the car and walked to the front door taking a deep breath to calm herself before opening the door and stepping in and closing it behind her.

Her parents, John and Mary had gone to bed. Adriana was still asleep in front of the television. Alexis walked directly to the bathroom and got into the shower. She was leaning against the wall letting the hot water run through her hair and down her shivering body when she heard a voice, "Is everything ok Alexis." Adriana had woken up noticing she was home and went to check on her sister. "Not now", was all Alexis could get out.

Adriana turned and quietly closed the door as she left the bathroom.

TO BE CONTINUED: