Alexis and Sam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I do find that to be pleasurable for both of us. The first item I purchased for Sam was a set of nipple and clit clamps. I love them and whenever Sam would be pleased if I used them is always a good night. I tend to orgasm harder and my husband is so pleased when with me when I lose control like that."

"Well why don't you or you and your husband come to my office tomorrow. Here is my card, please call me if once you decide. Thank you for allowing me to intrude, have a good evening."

Diane left and we ordered our desert. I looked a Sam and he nodded so I said.

"I think I would like to do this, if you think it might please you Dear. If so, would you come with me and select what I should place in my nipple or nipples?"

"If this is what you want then it would please me. Yes, I would like to help you make a choice, but the ultimate decision is your Alexis."

When we arrived home I took off my shoes, blouse and skirt and joined Sam on the couch.

"Masturbate for me Alexis, I want to watch you cum for me."

This is always a humiliating thing for me. We've done a lot of things but lying here spreading my legs and allowing someone, even my husband to watch me masturbate is the most humiliating and exciting thing I do. My pubic area has been free of any hair for a few years. I slide one hand down to the area while the other plays with my nipples and caresses my tits. I use one finger to slide through my slit and back till it reaches my clit and then circles it. I repeat this motion a little faster each time and my other hand gets a good deal rougher with my tits and nipples. As my pussy weeps open and the entrance gapes, I begin to pump first on then two fingers into myself. I can feel how wet and ready I am and through experience I know I can cum when Sam commands me. I also know that sometimes he likes to make it last.

In some ways I fight his control and begin to hammer myself, jamming my hand in and out of my cunt and pulling and severely twisting my nipples with the other. I am gasping and rocking on the couch as Sam stoically gazes at me. I want to cum so bad and he knows it, but I hold on as best as I can, desperate to please his always.

"Cum for me Alexis."

I do. I cum hard and long my hands blurring as I almost pull the orgasm out of me. When it finally subsides Sam looks at me and says.

"I think it would please me to see you masturbate for Diane tomorrow. I think it would please her too. Would it please you Alexis?"

I can only nod in agreement as the idea of masturbating in front of a stranger who will be piercing my nipples humiliates and excites me. I find my orgasm continuing with just the thought of what tomorrow will bring. Yet, the night is not over.

Sam leads me to bed and tells me he wants to eat my cunt and I eagerly spread my legs for him. My pussy is sore from the earlier masturbation but I find it dripping in anticipation of Sam's wonderful mouth and tongue. At first I feel a little discomfort at my sore, but well exercised pussy as Sam's begins to lick and suck, taking my clit between his teeth and nibbling my tender nub. The discomfort all that goes away and I relax and enjoy the feel of his tongue lapping me up, flicking my clit and fucking me. When his stiff tongue pierces my asshole I start to lose control of my orgasm, thankfully Sam feels the movement inside me and tells me its ok to cum. As I enjoy the orgasm Sam mounts me and uses that hard stiff cock to fuck me. I am overwhelmed and lost, cuming and being fucked, I am almost senseless as his cock spasms inside me spewing his hot seed deep.

Sleep comes without warning and the next sound I hear is Sam's voice.

"Yes Diane! Alexis is thrilled and we can be there at one. Diane, Alexis has promised me she'd have a treat for you too!

It was in some ways a typical morning except for the impending visit to Diane. I liked the idea of having my nipples pierced but the mixed thoughts of her seeing and touching my tits, let alone that I volunteered to masturbate for her, had me a bit off balance. When the time came to get ready I showered then entered the bedroom to see what clothing Sam had laid out for me.

When I saw the sheer white lace dress, the dainty white lace garter and the almost translucent white stockings I absently started to reach for my cunt. I loved the outfit and hated it too. I would attract less attention walking naked. I stayed my hand before I could stroke myself, not wanting to add punishment to the day. I slipped on the outfit and the matching four-inch heels and taking a brief glance in the mirror was all it took for my nipples to shoot erect and poke through the openings the lace material provided.

I was, as you can imagine, in a very wet state by the time we arrived at Diane's office and traversed the public streets filled with people. I tried not to notice their stares but it was impossible and it made me only a lot wetter. Fortunately Diane's office was almost empty, only a receptionist (a very pretty one) and Diane.

"Come into the studio Alexis and look at the wonderful options you have to choose from. I'll leave you and Sam alone. Once you've selected what you want, come into this room here and we will prep you and pop those nipples."

My legs felt like rubber and it was good to have Sam here to hang on to. Getting the piercing was enough to unnerve me, as was dressing in this totally slutty outfit. Then to top things off I would at some time be masturbating for Diane. I noticed Sam eyeing a set of nipple jewelry and I paid attention trying to forget my one humiliating circumstances. The jewelry he picked up was sterling silver and shaped like one of those barbells you see in the gyms. They were basically rods with orbs at the ends. I looked at the display case and saw that style in gold and platinum and in thinner and thicker diameter. If this was the style Sam wanted for me all I wanted was a much thicker diameter then the one he had picked up. I don't know why but I really wanted my nipples stretched by what ever we selected. As for the metals, I had no preference. The sterling and the platinum looked close in color and the gold came both in white or traditional yellow.

To lead Sam in my direction a bit I picked up a pair similar to the ones he had only the ones I selected was double the thickness. I whispered to him.

"You know I like it when you play hard with my tits Dear. So lets make sure we have a strong piece of jewelry. If this design pleases you then I would prefer this size."

Not only was the one I selected thicker in diameter it was also longer in length. It would stand about a quarter inch or more beyond the edges of the nipple. For some reason this thought pleased me. Sam nodded to me and said.

"I do like the bar concept, and if this is the set you want lets see Diane."

We entered Diane's office and handed her the jewelry we'd selected.

"Very nice, I see you do like a bit of pain, don't you Alexis. This is the largest I would allow someone with your nipples. Anything fatter would tear the nipple apart and we would not want that. Still, inserting these will be a bit more discomforting then others. Is this what you want?"

Sam remained quiet and I nodded as I slipped off the dress and sat where Diane had directed me. The chair reclined and soon I was lying on my back. I noticed that there were places to put your feet and asked about them.

"Dear that's for when you're ready to have some work done on your pussy."

I thought about that as Diane began the job of jewelling up my tits. I felt something cool being spread over my nipples and then a clamp on the end of them. I looked down to see that Diane was pulling my nipple out to make room for the piercing. I found this to be somewhat pleasurable until the time came when Diane used a tool to create the opening for the rod. I winced and felt a tear run down my cheek. Once the opening was made she began to wedge the jewelry into my nipple. The pain was a bit more then I'd anticipated and I wondered if I'd do two nipples today. I decided I'd have a harder time coming back, so I allowed both nipples to be done.

"Sam you must allow the area to heal, say two weeks at a minimum. I want Alexis to use this antibacterial cream every few hours to prevent any infection. The risk is extremely low for that as I told you before, but we like to be overly protective of our patients."

I listened to Diane as she spoke to Sam and considering the sensations of pain I was still feeling I was happy to have her instructing Sam. My hands wondered to my pussy and I slipped my feet into the holds I noticed earlier spreading my legs. I used a very gentle motion at first then said.

"I told Sam it would please me to masturbate for your Diane. I really would like for you to see me cum. May I please Sam in this way?

"Of course you may dear, but I would like to share this experience with my receptionist/lover so wait until she comes in."

I hade not expected an audience beyond Sam and Diane and when the girl entered I felt the shame and embarrassment all over again. I was lying there with one hand lingering over my cunt and otherwise doing nothing.

"Alexis, everyone is here. Please me by masturbating and cuming for Diane and her lover."

"Sam, before Alexis treat us I think I should have Stacey, my lover, clean up her breasts. The cleansing agent will clear away the little bit of blood and will add a little more discomfort but I sense that Alexis will find it helpful."

I looked at Sam, then at both Diane and Stacey and felt like I was ready to cum at the thought of what was to come. Stacey was very gentle but feeling her hands swabbing my nipples and areole excited me. The cleansing agent stung and pain began to radiate through by tits. I was writhing in my chair and my hands were reaching from my throbbing cunt when Diane grabbed them and sternly said.

"Wait until we tell you to begin Alexis."

The tone of her voice, so commanding, made me even more ready but I looked at Sam who nodded and so I obeyed. When Stacey finished and moved to stand next to Diane and Sam at the foot of the chair and when all three sets of eyes were staring at me Diane nodded and I moved my hands to my aching wet cunt. I wanted to cum, I was ready to cum but Sam remained quiet. I was so hot and horny. I was embarrassed and humiliated and I loved it at the same time. I could feel the orgasm building and building and I was on the verge not being in control and waiting for approval from Sam. I looked into his eyes and let my eyes beg for release. Sam saw my need and simply nodded. I let go and was overcome by wave after wave of pleasure. It was as intense as any orgasm I'd had since Sam and I began our new life. After a long time I felt my body coming back to me and heard Diane ask.

"Sam, I know that Alexis is devoted to you and I would not normally ask but would you allow Stacey to use her very talented tongue to clean up Alexis' very wet pussy?"

"Diane, that is a question for Alexis. She and I are how we are because she felt herself considering an affair a few years ago. While I would enjoy seeing another woman between Alexis' legs, it is for her to decide."

"Alexis, would you allow Stacey to clean you with her mouth?"

I nodded and smile at Sam, my lover and the only man I would ever want to please. If this were something he would like to see, then I would allow that. Stacey was so gentle and her tongue was amazing. I came again while she used her mouth and tongue on my pussy. I truly enjoyed the small orgasm she gave me.

While Sam paid the bill I noticed a whispered conversation between him and Diane. I managed to get off the chair and slid my still stocking feet into my heels and reached for my dress. Stacey came to me and helped me dress. The lace material was such that not only were my still erect nipples popping through but the ends of my piercing also found holes in the material. I looked in the mirror and saw the effect and loved it, even though I would be displaying my newly adorned nipples in public when we left.

Once we reached home and I'd undressed at the door I joined Sam on the couch. I leaned into him and kissed him hard, and then I whispered.

"Thank you Dear. I love my nipple jewelry."

Sam bent his head away from me and looked at my tits. His gaze was filled with love and I smiled at him. He said.

"I am pleased Alexis with the way your nipples look and especially with the way you allowed yourself to masturbate in front of strangers. I think you enjoyed Stacey too. Are we good? I never want you to do something that would ruin our love for one another."

"Oh Sam Dear, I love you. I love what we are and what you allow for me to do. I must confess that even though it's embarrassing and humiliating to expose myself, and more so to allow other to see me in the throws of raw naked orgasm. I think I love allowing you to display me in these ways. I hope you are ok with that too, because I have never loved you more then I do now."

So, now you know a part of my story and there is much more to tell. Perhaps I will write again. Let this little taste of who I am suffice for now. Sam is waiting for me so he can read this too. If you've read this then you know that Sam has agreed to let me share this. Only Sam can allow me to tell you more.

12