Alexis and Tyler

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good night, Les," she said. "I'll try to be home early, but you know how some of these women love to drone on. There's a casserole in the 'fridge—nuke it on high for four minutes."

Alexis was in heightened anticipation as she drove to Tyler's. She found her hand straying to her crotch and rubbing herself through her pants on several occasions. She was really going to do this. Alexis parked halfway down the block from Tyler's and made her way to his front door. Her heart was hammering in her chest and she fought to control her breathing.

Tyler opened the door as she made her way up the steps. "Hey," he said casually. "Good to see you. You look great." He kissed her on the cheek as she stepped through the door.

"You look great, too," said Alexis, blushing a bit. And he did. God, did he. He was dressed casually—white T-shirt and jeans—but the shirt did nothing to hide his toned upper body and the jeans showed an almost obscenely large bulge.

"Come on through here to the living room," he said as he guided her with his hand on her lower back. Alexis thrilled at his touch. They entered a tastefully decorated living room.

"Wow—this is a beautiful room," Alexis blurted out.

"Surprised? Figured you be walking into a frat house? Or a house like Tim and Billy Riggins in..."

"'Friday Night Lights'!" Alexis exclaimed. "I loved that show!"

"So—did you think it would look like that?"

Alexis blushed again. "Well...yeah, sort of."

Tyler laughed. "Actually, until Andy got involved with Marian, it kind of did look like a frat house. This is all Marian."

Alexis smiled. For all her sartorial flamboyance, Marian did have a classy, tasteful house.

"Have a seat," Tyler said. "Can I get you something to drink?"

"What do you have?"

"With Marian here as often as she is, pretty much everything," Tyler said with a lopsided grin.

"White wine would be great."

Tyler returned shortly with a glass of white wine for Alexis and a beer for himself. "No game tomorrow," he said," so I think that I'm OK with a beer." He extended his beer in a toast. As they touched glasses, Tyler said, "To...possibilities," looking deeply into Alexis's eyes.

"To possibilities," Alexis replied softly.

They sipped their drinks in silence for a minute or so. Alexis tried to think of conversational topics but was struck mute. Tyler took her glass out of her hand and set it and his beer on the coffee table. He looked at her with an intensity that took her breath away.

"I want to fuck you, Alexis," he said. "I've wanted to fuck you since the second we met. I want to fuck you better than any man has every fucked you. Then, after I've fucked you, I want to make love to you."

Alexis's eyes filled with tears. He finds me desirable, she thought. "Please fuck me, Tyler," she whispered.

He led her by the hand into his bedroom. They stood beside the bed, kissing hungrily, hands roaming along each other's bodies. Alexis squeezed Tyler's tight little ass and a moan escaped from her throat. Breaking their embrace, Tyler began undressing Alexis. He removed her jacket and left a trail of kisses from her neck to her cleavage. Alexis clutched his head to her chest. Tyler broke free and peeled her T-shirt over her head. Alexis instinctively covered her breasts with her hands.

"Alexis—what are you doing?"

"They're too small," Alexis said miserably. "What? From what I can see, they're perfect. Lower your hands, Alexis."

Alexis slowly lowered her hands until her upper body was completely exposed to Tyler. Here's where I lose him, she thought. Guys his age love big tits, and I simply don't have them.

"As I thought," said Tyler, "they're perfect. And beautiful. Perfectly beautiful." With that, he began teasing one nipple with his thumb, while he took the other into his mouth. Alexis again clutched his head to her.

"Oh, Tyler—that feels so good, baby. So good."

Tyler kissed his way down her stomach, marveling at the tone in her 43 year-old abs. He knelt before Alexis, unbuttoned her slacks, and slid them down her thighs. He did the same with her thong. Alexis stood naked before him.

"You are absolutely beautiful," said Tyler. With that, he began planting little kisses on her inner thighs, moving closer and closer to her sex.

"Please, Tyler," moaned Alexis. "taste me." Her experience with receiving oral sex had been disappointing. Her ex-husband flat-out refused to pleasure her orally, saying that was "disgusting" and that "real men don't do that." Les was just as incompetent at oral sex as he was at anything else sexual. But here was a young stud of a man giving her more pleasure than she could ever imagine.

"Ooh, ooh, ooh," Alexis whimpered at Tyler lashed at her with his tongue. "Just like that, Tyler...just like that...ooh...so close..." With a loud moan, she had the most intense orgasm of her life. Her knees buckled, and she had to grab Tyler by the shoulders to keep from falling.

Tyler picked her up and laid her on the bed, kissing her deeply as he did so. He took a step back from the bed and began undressing. He peeled off his T-shirt. His body was hairless. Every muscle stood out. That eight-pack, thought Alexis. Alexis sucked in her breath and chewed her lower lip. Tyler turned and stood with his back to Alexis. He began to slowly pull down his jeans. His taut, muscular ass was encased in a pair of bikini briefs. He turned back toward her, hooked his thumbs in the waistband, and slid off the briefs. His hard young cock sprang to attention.

"Oh, Dear Lord," whispered Alexis. "*You* are beautiful." She crawled to edge of the bed and got to her knees. She began kissing and licking his incredibly toned body, paying close attention to his nipples. She kissed down his stomach, licking at the cuts in his abs. She lay flat on the bed and grabbed his ass with both hands and she began to suck his beautiful young cock. Her eyes never left his. She removed one of her hands from his ass and rubbed his firm chest and muscular stomach.

Tyler took a step back, taking his cock from her mouth. Alexis tensed—had she not done well enough?

"Gonna fuck you now, babe," Tyler grinned.

Relief—and desire—washed over Alexis. She rolled onto her back. "Please take me, Tyler," she said softly.

Tyler began to mount her. He rubbed his rock-hard cock up and down her slit. He slapped her clit with his cock.

"Pleeeeease, Tyler," Alexis whimpered. "I need you so badly."

With a savage thrust, Tyler entered her. Alexis felt a brief burst of pain, which was quickly replaced by the most exquisite pleasure. "Oh, Tyler," she sighed.

Tyler slowly began fucking her.

"Feels good, doesn't it, Lexi?"

"Oh, so good..."

"You like my big young cock?"

"So much," gasped Alexis as she shuddered through a mini-orgasm. She glanced over his shoulder, and saw a reflection of them in the mirror. She watched in awe as Tyler pulled out and plunged into her, the muscles in his ass flexing with each thrust. Eventually she anchored her feet into Tyler's ass. She began to meet his thrusts, humping up at him with each thrust.

Tyler hammered away at Alexis for close to twenty minutes. Usually he was good for at least twice that long, but the older woman had him in a sexual frenzy. Sweat coated their bodies, giving them a sheen that showed both of them to their best advantage. Alexis had had three more orgasms and was gearing up for her fourth when Tyler spoke.

"Getting close, babe—where do you want it?

"In me, my beautiful young god—always in me!" shrieked Alexis through her fourth orgasm.

With a savage growl, Tyler began spurting. Alexis felt as though she could feel each spurt. After what seemed like forever, Tyler stopped pumping. He rolled off and spooned her from behind.

Alexis's shoulders started shaking, and a muffled sob escaped her. Tyler rolled her over and saw tears rolling down her cheeks.

"What is it, babe?" he asked tenderly.

"Nothing," she sniffled. "It was so good. Thank you for fucking me. You gave me more pleasure than I deserve."

"YOU CAN CUT THAT SHIT OUT RIGHT NOW!" Tyler roared.

12