Alexis Ch. 04

Story Info
Alexis gets ready for her first time in public; the dance!
4.6k words
4.46
53.2k
17

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 06/21/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks again for the comments and dirty messages! Keep them cumming! Also, if there's anyone out there near Michigan, be sure to get in touch. I'm always up to meeting new people!

With that being said, here's the latest chapter in Alexis' journey to becoming a whore.

*

Thursday rolls around, and Mr. Hughes tells me to stay after class. As usual, he walks into the supply closet when all of the students have left, and I diligently follow him. I suck his cock for a little bit, and then he says that he wants to fuck me. I nod my head and stand up, looking him in the eyes. He drops my pants and thong-the hot pink one-to my knees.

Mr. Hughes spits in his hand and wipes it against my asshole. He does the same for his cock. I bend over one of the counters and look back at him. Without any warning, he grabs my hips and slides himself into me. I can tell that he's very horny, and isn't thinking about how I'm not used to getting fucked on a regular basis. He's going to town on me, slamming into my rectum with full force. I meet his thrusts, bouncing my ass off of his abdomen with each pump he makes.

It only takes about five minutes of this, and I can feel the wet warmth of Mr. Hughes' seed spurting inside of my ass. He gasps, trying not to moan. I can feel his dick twitching inside of me as it deposits the last of his cum. He pulls his softening cock out with a slick "popping" noise and immediately zips up his pants. I look over my shoulder at him and smile, pulling my thong and jeans back up.

"Thanks," Mr. Hughes says, out of breath.

"Any time," I reply, giving him a little wink. We walk back into the classroom and he sits down at his desk.

"Did you get everything for this weekend?" he asks. I nod my head, excited to tell him about everything I got. He's happy that I picked out not only stuff for the dance, but for future occasions as well.

"Well, meet me at my house tomorrow after school. I have a friend who's going to help us get you ready for tomorrow night," Mr. Hughes says.

"A friend?" I ask.

"Don't worry about it. Just be at my place," he replies. I nod my head.

In my next class, my teacher is lecturing on Thomas Jefferson, but all I can think about is the cum that is leaking out of my wet asshole and into my thong. When the bell rings, I stand up, and I can feel a bit of it run down my leg. When I walk, my asshole feels wet and open. I don't bother cleaning up, and stay like this for the rest of the day.

After school on Friday, I have my friend Todd drop me off at the library, which is just a few blocks away from Mr. Hughes' house. I've packed everything that I think I'll need for the dance; make-up, clothes, and my heels.

As I walk up to Mr. Hughes' house, I find that I'm actually really nervous. I almost consider calling everything off, thinking about what would happen if my classmates found out that the hottie at the dance with the most popular kid in the school is actually me. I stop walking when I reach his porch and think about it for a moment. I have trust in Mr. Hughes, and he did say that he was taking me to someone who was going to transform me. Taking a deep breath, I raise my hand and knock on his door. Almost instantly, he opens it and walks out, shutting it quickly behind him.

"My wife thinks it's game night tonight, so she can't see you," he says rather quietly. We quickly get in his car and pull out of the driveway.

"So where are we going?" I ask.

"Did you bring everything?" Mr. Hughes asks, ignoring my question.

"Yeah but…"

"We're going across town to a friend's place," he says. I nod my head and decide not to answer any more questions.

After we had been riding for about ten minutes, I notice that Mr. Hughes is readjusting his cock in his jeans. When I look down at it, I realize that he's a little hard. Feeling bold, and realizing that I'm going to have to take on this demeanor if I want to pull tonight off, I put my hand on his thigh. He looks over at me.

"Let me help you out," I say softly, my hand slowly working it's way up his leg until it's resting on his cock. I rub it through his jeans, tracing my fingers up from the base of it until I feel the head. I can feel him getting harder, and I unbutton his pants and lean over to lightly bite his earlobe. Mr. Hughes' breathing is getting heavier, and he lifts his ass up to help me pull his pants down to his knees.

Mr. Hughes' cock is rock hard, pointing straight up at the roof of his car. I lower my head and wrap my lips around him, sliding my mouth down all the way to the base of his cock. I resist gagging, a result of all of the practice I've been getting lately.

I don't even care if anyone sees what I'm doing. My main focus is to please my man, and I plan on doing so before we get to wherever it is we're going.

I deep throat Mr. Hughes for a while, struggling to breath through my nose. Spit is overflowing from my mouth and making his balls shimmer. He rests his hand on my head and lightly pushes it down with each stroke I make, softly pushing his cock against the back of my throat.

"Lick my balls and jack me off," he says, staring straight ahead at traffic. I nod my head and trace my tongue across his hairless balls. They smell of sweat and must, but the scent only turns me on more and makes me work harder. I lift his balls up and lick underneath them. My hand is working at his spit covered cock, jacking him off as I would myself.

"Oh shit, I'm gonna cum," he moans. I quickly put my lips around the head of his cock and jack him off into my mouth, using my fist like an extension of my throat. Before long, I can feel his first spurt of cum shoot against the back of my throat. Another huge strand of cum hits the inside of my cheek, and I struggle to swallow it all before it leaks back out. I tighten my lips around his head and work the last few drops of his cum out with my fist, sucking him dry.

I sit up and look over. A middle-aged woman is driving a mini van in the lane next to us, talking on a cell phone. She looks over at me, and her expression of apathy quickly turns to one of confusion, and then disgust. I reach up and realize that there's a strand of cum hanging from the corner of my mouth. Embarrassed, I decide to play it off, and I smile at her and lick it off with the tip of my tongue. Doing this makes me feel really dirty. It makes my heart beat fast and my crotch flutter. The woman shakes her head and pulls into a McDonalds, clearly to get away from us.

"That was the best head yet," Mr. Hughes says. "I want to hear from my nephew that the head you gave him was as good as that."

We pull into the driveway of a small, one story house a few minutes later. I grab my backpack and follow Mr. Hughes to the door.

A woman answers, and her face lights up upon seeing us. She's pretty, probably in her mid thirties, with shoulder length black hair and a set of really nice tits for such a skinny body. She's wearing a red bustier, with a red g-string and garter belt with matching stockings.

"Hey guys!" she says. Her voice is warm and inviting, and we both walk inside. She shuts the door behind us.

"Is this the soon to be whore?" she asks, smiling at me.

"Yes it is," Mr. Hughes replies, giving me a light slap on the ass.

"You're gonna make a good one," the lady says, eyeing me up and down. "By the way, I'm Jenna."

"Alexis," I say, smiling at her.

"Well let's get to work! You have a big night tonight!" Jenna says. "Now. The first thing I need to know is how far you're willing to go with this."

I pause for a second and look over at Mr. Hughes. He looks at me.

"You don't need to do anything you don't want to," he says. It makes me feel more comfortable, and as if I'm really in charge in this situation.

"As long as people can't see it when I'm not Alexis, then I'm fine," I say. Jenna's smile gets bigger.

"That's great! That gives me a lot to work with!" she says. "Ok. John, you leave us girls alone. There's drinks up by the bar and porn by the TV. As a matter of fact, bring us a couple of glasses and a bottle of wine." We walk into the house and into the living room.

"What the hell do you think this is?" John asks jokingly. He leaves the room and returns a few minutes later with out wine.

"Now shoo!" Jenna says playfully. John slaps her ass and smiles at her flirtatiously. Jenna pours us each a glass of wine and turns and looks at me.

"Ok…the first thing you need to do is get naked, we're going to draw you a bath." I nod my head and take a large gulp of wine. Jenna will be the first person I've been naked with other than John, but the wine helps calm me down, and I have my first glass finished before I even take anything off. Jenna immediately pours me another glass as I take off my clothes.

"Wow. You have the body of a woman," she says. I smile self-consciously. "No! I'm serious!" she replies, sensing my doubts.

"Well thank you," I say. I'm definitely beginning to become more relaxed, a combination of the wine and Jenna's warm heart.

In the bathroom, the Jacuzzi style bathtub is already filling up. I step into the hot water and slide down into the tub. I sigh deeply and shut my eyes. The warm bath feels great, and sooths my senses even more. I find myself actually looking forward to tonight. For the first time in a very, very long time, I feel as if I'm doing what I've always wanted to do. I feel real, and I love it.

"You wash up and shave. Take your time. I'm going to go get your make-up ready," Jenna says.

I begin to wash myself with the pink lufa. I use a sweet pea body wash and make sure to wash everywhere extra good so as to smell girly for tonight. I shave everywhere, and leave just a small strip of fuzz above my "clit" in a "landing strip" style. As I'm rinsing the shampoo out of my hair, Jenna walks into the bathroom.

"It smells girly in here!" she says. I smile at her. "Oh and he wants to see you before we do your hair and make-up. I think he wanted to talk to you about something." I nod my head and wrap a towel around me.

"I'll finish getting everything ready, but don't let him keep you for too long. We have a lot we need to do still," Jenna says as I head for the living room.

To my surprise, Mr. Hughes is sitting on the couch, completely naked. His cock is rock hard, and he's looking at me with lust in his eyes, a coy grin on his face.

"Hi," I whisper. I feel slightly self-conscious, since this is the first time Mr. Hughes has seen me not dressed and without my hair or make-up done. It doesn't seem to matter much to him, judging from the size of his massive erection. He motions for me to come to him with his finger.

"I want to see how you're going to treat my nephew tonight," he says.

I smile slightly at him and let the towel drop to the floor, exposing my smooth, curvy body. Slowly and sexily I approach Mr. Hughes. I kneel down next to him on the couch and wrap my arms around his neck, pulling his face close to mind. I part his lips slightly with my tongue and breath softly into him. Slowly, I brush my tongue against his, licking against his lips before I plunge deep into his mouth, wrapping my fingers through his hair and grinding my mouth into his.

Mr. Hughes raises his hand to my lips and forcefully shoves two fingers into my mouth. He begins to kiss and nibble at my collarbone, and with the slutty feeling that comes with sucking on his fingers, I find that I'm starting to get hard. He lowers the wet fingers to my ass cheeks, and I lift my ass up and tilt it out as he's kissing me to give him easier access. He fingers my hole roughly with his spit covered fingers, lubing it up and skipping past all of the bullshit. He removes his fingers from my pussy and I gasp. Mr. Hughes forcefully shoves them back into my mouth, causing me to gag a little. I lap at his spit and ass juice covered fingers enthusiastically before he lowers them yet again to my ass and fingers me some more.

When he feels that I'm wet enough, which only takes about thirty seconds, he grabs my hips and roughly pulls me up facing him on his lap, spreading my legs on either side of him so that I'm kneeling on the couch. I know just what to do, so I spit in my hand and rub it into his cock. Grabbing the base of it, I lift my ass up over him and guide it to my spit-covered asshole.

I lower myself onto his cock without hesitation, and he slides into me easily. The scarce lube of the spit makes my hole burn as Mr. Hughes slams his cock into me, but it only causes me to feel even more like a slut who's used all too often.

Mr. Hughes is grabbing at my smooth, soft skin with one hand and pulling my wet hair as I kiss him. I'm sitting on him with all my weight, grinding my puckered hole against his huge, throbbing cock. I pull Mr. Hughes' head close to me and breathe into his ear.

"Mmmm," I coo softly. "I want to feel your fucking cum in me." It's just then that I notice Mr. Hughes looking over my shoulder at something. I turn around to see Jenna. She's standing in the entrance to the living room, her red g-string down around her ankles.

"Can I join in?" she asks. I nod my head.

"Get your ass over here and make this slut eat your cunt," Mr. Hughes says. He suddenly throws me off of his cock, which slides out of me with a popping noise. I'm forced onto my stomach, and Mr. Hughes grabs my hips and pulls my ass up into the air. I perk it out for him, and I hear him spit as I feel something wet and warm against my gaping asshole. He's standing on his knees behind me, and he grabs my hips and pulls my ass onto his cock. He starts pounding away without even starting slow, causing me to cry out in pain.

Jenna walks over the couch and tosses a pillow in front of my face. She lays down on the couch, resting her back against the armrest, and she props her ass up on the pillow, causing me to come face to face with her bald, noticeably wet pussy.

"Don't just stare at it honey, eat it," she says. With that, Jenna grabs me by my hair and shoves my face into her cunt. I work my tongue on her slit, using some of the experience I had gained through ex-girlfriends and one or two one night stands. My tongue slowly works its way to her clit, which I flick at delicately. Jenna is letting out short, quiet gasps as I begin to suck at her clit more violently, popping it in and out of my mouth and digging at it with the tip of my tongue.

All this while, I had been so in to giving Jenna good head and had become so loose from the proper pounding I was receiving, I had nearly forgotten that Mr. Hughes was still fucking me. I clench my ass tightly around his cock, and I can tell experience as he twitches his dick and starts breathing shorter, quicker breaths that he's about to cum. I squeeze my boy pussy around him tighter while I lap away at Jenna's sopping wet cunt.

"I'm gonna cum," Mr. Hughes shouts.
"Me too!" Jenna cries out. She tightens her thighs around my head and pushes my face so hard into her that I'm afraid I'm going to suffocate. I'm basically at her mercy now. She's using my head as a toy to get her off, and I'm loving ever second of it.

The cock using my asshole shoots a warm strand of cum into my hole, pumping into me without remorse. It unleashes gob after gob of sperm deep into me. Mr. Hughes is calling me a fucking filthy slut and a no good bitch as he pulls me onto him as hard as he can, something that causes me to cry out in a mixture of pain and pleasure. He pulls his cock from me quickly and I can hear a farting noise and feel the warmth of some of his warm cum dribbling down the back of my leg.

Jenna lets out a yelp as her pussy muscles tighten around my face. I taste something salty and wet in my mouth, and it's not too long before I realize that she's cumming on my face. Her cunt juice glistens on my chin and lips as I pull my head from between her legs. I start to get out of the doggy style position to sit down, but Jenna looks at me and smiles, lightly pushing me back down into the position.

Kneeling down behind me, Jenna suddenly buries her face into my gaping wet asshole as if her life depends on it. She's sucking on it, forcing her tongue past my ring and into my pussy to suck the cum out. I push my asshole and feel some of it slurp out with a farting noise and into Jenna's mouth.

To my complete disgust-and delight-Jenna comes back around to face me with her mouth held slightly open. She slowly brings her lips to mine, and we embrace in a French kiss as she spits the warm cum that had just been in my asshole into my mouth. I swallow what I can of it, but some of it starts to run down my chin. Jenna collects it with her finger and slides it into my mouth. I'm breathing heavily, incredibly hard, and insanely hot from what I had just done.

"Let's go get you ready sweetheart," Jenna whispers, looking into my eyes. She smiles at me and grabs my hand.

"You girls hurry up, my nephew's going to be here soon," Mr. Hughes says. I kiss him on the cheek as Jenna and I head to her bedroom.

I sit down at Jenna's vanity, my ass still sore from the proper fucking I had just received. She walks into the room after me, holding an incredibly realistic wig. It's brown with blonde streaked highlights, bangs swept to the side, and the length of the hair comes to about my shoulders. My heart begins beating faster when I see it.

"I thought this one would fit you well," Jenna says. She walks up behind me and I watch in the mirror as she puts the wig over my hair, working it into place. My jaw drops. Already, even without make-up, I'm amazed at how much of a difference the wig makes. With my curvy body and my girly mannerisms, it only adds to the illusion.

"What do you think of it?" Jenna asks me.

"I love it!" I reply. Jenna pins it down to make sure that it stays put and gives it several hard tugs to ensure that it won't budge.

"So, do you think we should go with something a little slutty for your make-up, or more casual?" Jenna asks. I think about this for a moment. I don't want to come off as being a complete whore, but I do want to get across my slight sluttyness.

"Ummm…slutty but not too slutty. Does that make sense?"

"I think I have an idea. If you don't like it, just tell me," Jenna replies. She swings my chair around and sits down in front of me, digging into her make-up bag.

Jenna first applies a cream base foundation that's slightly darker than my skin tone, but not by much. It gives my skin a tan, shimmering look and covers up any imperfections on my face. Next, she teases my eyelashes out with mascara. They become much longer than what they were before, and already I'm starting to develop a much more naughty look.

Eyeliner comes next, and Jenna and I pick a light blue color to match my dress. She applies it generously to both my upper and lower lids. After that, she uses a black base for eye-shadow, and then goes over it with a lighter blue eye-shadow with glitter in it. The result is a thick, sultry look to my eyes that just screams that I want to get fucked.

Finally, Jenna has me use a very subtle, light pink lipstick before coating it heavily with lip-gloss. She also does my toenail polish while I do my fingers. I decided on a clear, glitter polish to use.

She swings me around and I finally look at myself in the mirror. At first, I can hardly believe that it's really me. The girl looking back at me in the mirror is gorgeous. She's edgy and sexy, while at the same time maintaining the ability to present her innocence and grace.

"Well? What do you think?" Jenna asks me. I turn around and smile at her.

"I love it!" I reply, throwing my arms around her. She returns the hug, laughing.

"I just knew that you'd make a beautiful little girl!" she says. "Now let's get you dressed!"

12