Alexis Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kyle wraps his arm around my neck and lays back, forcing me to get up on the bed with him. I spread my legs on either side of him and lean down. Our mouths never part.

I twist my fingers through Kyle's hair as we kiss, breathing heavily. My hand runs up and down his bare chest. He grabs at my ass, squeezing it hard. I let out a moan, and I can tell this excites him, so I slowly work my hand down his chest to his cock, which I can already feel is rock hard against my tummy. I grab it lightly through his pants, and he pulls away from my mouth for a second, gasping. His hand squeezes again at my ass as I rub the tip of his cock through the thin fabric.

"Is someone a little horny?" I ask playfully, flashing Kyle a naughty grin.

"A little?" he scoffs. I giggle and smash my mouth against his, forcing my tongue in and giving him the sluttiest kiss I've ever given anyone. I begin to rub harder at his cock, and his hands shoot up to my tits, groping them like a twelve year old boy.

After about five more minutes of making out, I unbuckle Kyle's belt. Our breathing gets heavier as I pull his pants down to his knees, and then his briefs.

Let's just put it this way; Kyle definitely takes after his uncle. I could feel that he had a larger than usual cock from rubbing him, but seeing it now, I realize that he's not just big, he's huge. My sister was right. He has to be at least nine inches.

I take Kyle's warm, bare cock in my hand and start rubbing it lightly. He moans and pulls away from my mouth, looking into my eyes.

"Suck my cock," he whispers. I grin at him and lower my face down to his crotch. Before I take him in my mouth, I grab the base of his cock and breath lightly on the tip. He smells clean, not as sweaty and musty as Mr. Hughes.

Clearly frustrated and used to being in control, Kyle grabs my head and forces me down onto his cock. I don't resist, and begin to deep throat him. I'm gagging a little each time he presses against the back of my throat, but it doesn't bother me, and it sure as hell isn't bother Kyle, who's basically pounding away at my face. His hands run down my back until they find the bottom of my dress. He pulls it up over my ass and snaps the strings of my panties, playing with them as he moans softly.

I slow down my sucking and tighten my cheeks around his cock, slowly working my mouth all the way down and back up. I can taste his pre-cum on my tongue, which only turns me on more. I'm more than ready to have him inside of me, but I figure that it's only fair to give him some more head.

Using my hand to jack off the base of his giant cock, I flick my tongue at the tip of it. I slap his cock against my tongue and suck hard on the head. Slowly, I work my mouth all the way down to the base of his cock, trying not to gag. Building up rhythm, I start to deep throat him again. He's grabbing my hair and slamming my head down onto his dick, so hard that his balls are bouncing up and slapping against my chin. Eventually, my gag reflex kicks in, and I have to pull my head away.

Kyle grabs me by my hair and pulls me up to him. He kisses me hard and wet, breathing into me and sliding his tongue all over my face like a fucking pervert. It turns me on so much, and I bite at his lip before pulling away. I get up on my knees and drop my blue g-string confidently. Looking down from the front, all that can be seen is my strip of fuzz on my crotch. There's no sign of any penis, but I pull my dress down just to be safe.

"Are you on the pill baby?" Kyle whispers, rubbing his fingers through my hair.

"Yeah, but you can't cum in me," I reply. He nods his head.

"Fair enough."
With that, I lean back down and we kiss some more. I reach my hand back and stroke his dick a few times for good measure. Grabbing the base of it, I guide it to my asshole-what I hope he thinks is my pussy. I place the head of it against my hole and he doesn't say anything, he just thrusts up a little bit. Grinding myself against him, I relax my sphincter and guide him into me. He lets out a loud moan as he slides into my already wet pussy, and I sigh heavily.

Supporting myself up with both of my hands now, Kyle slides all the way in to his balls. I cry out, and he smiles and pulls out a little bit. I sigh again.

"You're so big," I say. He kisses me and his smile gets a little bigger. Without warning, he slams himself into me even harder.

"Fucker!" I giggle.

"Can you take it?" he asks. He rests his cock inside of me, and I slide my ass up and down on it a little bit.

"I dunno. You are a little big," I coo. "I guess you better start fucking me so we can find out."

Kyle grabs my hips and starts pounding away at me, slamming me down onto him. It genuinely does hurt, but I guess it's sort of in a good way. I'm tightening my asshole as he pulls out and then relaxing as he pumps in.

Grabbing a hold of my hair, Kyle yanks down and brings my face close to his. He presses his open mouth against mine and starts breathing heavily. He licks my lips and tongue and starts to moan into my mouth.

"You like that don't you? You dirty little whore," he growls. He hasn't even slowed down yet; he's still slamming my asshole with full force. And I'm just laying there on top of him, taking it like a whore and moaning loudly with each pump into me.

"Oh yes Kyle. I love it soooo much baby," I coo. I lick at his mouth. He slaps me across the face, catching me off guard.

"You better fucking like it you slut," he says.

"Oh fuck yes. I love it! I love being a fucking slut!" I moan loudly and bite hard at my bottom lip. My asshole is on fire. I no longer have the ability to tighten it around his cock. Kyle is pounding at it so hard that I can hardly even feel it now.

I wonder how many girls have let Kyle treat them like this. Am I the first? Has he ever had a whore as big as me? Thinking about this makes me want to give him the best sex he's ever had. I feel as if it's my duty as a woman.

I lean my head down and let Kyle hold my ass up in the air. He starts plowing away at me, shooting in and out of my loosening asshole at an insane speed. His balls are bouncing up and slapping against my ass cheeks with each slam into me.

I'm moaning and just about to cum in my dress when I feel Kyle's cock start to swell inside of me and hear his breathing grow more rapid. I start to feel a little annoyed at his urgency to cum, but then I remember that I wouldn't even last half that long fucking someone, so I decide to let it go and figure that I'll find me some more cock before the night's over.

"Oh baby I'm gonna cum," he says. He starts to slide his cock out of me but I suddenly slam back onto him. I lean down into his hair and whisper into his ear, "Cum in me baby. Blow your big load all up in my little pussy."

With that, Kyle pounds his cock into me in several long, slow, hard thrusts-each one causing me to moan out loud. I can feel his seed shooting out of his tightening dick and up into me. He lets out one final yell and slams up into me one more time before finally exhaling deeply and shutting his eyes.

Leaning down, I kiss Kyle passionately, running my fingers through his hair and tasting the sweat on his lips. I can feel his dick starting to slide out of my ass as it softens inside of me. I slowly lift my weight up off of him, his cock slipping out of me with a slurping sound. My little boy pussy feels wet and loose as I pull my dress down and get off of Kyle, who's still lying there with his eyes shut, breathing heavily.

Standing up, I toss my sweaty hair to the side and grab my backpack.

"Where are you going?" Kyle asks, sounding almost a little too demanding.

"To clean up," I say. "People are going to be here soon, aren't they?" I ask.

"Yeah…good point," Kyle says. He sits up and searches for his underwear as I head into the bathroom.

In the shower, I wash the lube from around my asshole and touch it lightly with my fingers. It's loose and relaxed, almost like a real pussy. I can't wait to see how much more I can put it to use tonight.

I stand in the shower for a while, letting the hot water splash against my body as I think about how much of a whore I really am. There's no shame to my actions, and this scares me a little bit. I'm starting to wonder just how far I'm going to go.

Stepping out of the shower, I dry myself off and open my backpack, pulling out my outfit for the party tonight. First, I slide a hot pink g-string up my legs and adjust it over my tucked back package. I put on my red lacy push-up bra. My skintight jeans come next. They're dark denim with no back pockets, and they sit really low on my hips, so low that my ass crack and thong are exposed if I'm not careful. Finally, I put on my black lacey top. It's a halter-top, and I lace it up in the front to give me a lot of cleavage. The tops of my bra cups peek out a little bit too.

I brush my hair and redo my make-up, thickening my eyeliner and reapplying my lips gloss. I slip my 4½ inch sandal heels on, give myself one more glance in the mirror, and turn out the bathroom light.

12