Alexis Gives the Perfect Gift

Story Info
Alexis wants more control. Jack is her slave.
1.7k words
3.94
40.3k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack goes straight home after work. He parks his truck 30 minutes after sunset, as usual and gets the mail before entering her home. He runs upstairs quickly to wash off his long day of work before greeting his Queen Alexis lounging in her chair in front of the TV.

Alexis is young, small, curvy, brunet and 5'4" tall, two inches shorter than Jack. She is still dressed in her fleece pajamas and covered by her blanket.

He rests the unopened mail on her lap, "hi princess, how was your day?" he says, kneeling in his underwear by the side of her chair revealing his strong body on the cold hardwood floor.

She responds by playing with his hair but keeping her eyes fixed on her TV show. The commercials come on prompting her to go through the mail.

"I had a lazy day today... oh my check!" she says and opens the envelope.

Princess does not work and everything Jack makes goes to her accounts.

"I don't want to work, you own a business, you can work part time at night and you like working," is what she said when they got married.

Alexis has always gotten what she wants since the day they met and tomorrow is their second wedding anniversary.

"I want a glass of water and put the water on the stove, spaghetti and red sauce sounds good," she commands.

He comes back, puts her water down on the table next to her and kneels at her feet. She pulls her pajama bottoms down just enough for him to fit under and between her thighs then she pulls him into position by his hair, unaware seemingly, of how much it hurts him.

"Lick... come on, let's see if you can make me cum before the water boils,"

He can smell her unwashed morning pussy and feel her get wet against his face. He works his tongue under the blanket trying his best to lick and massage in the correct spots. She sits effortlessly with her legs resting where they fall on his back.

"UH... don't stop, UH, UH," she moans.

It doesn't take long for her to orgasm while pushing his face into her sex leaving her sent all over. He finishes giving a last few kisses before he's nudged away by her foot, then he goes right to her sock covered feet placing kisses on each one.

"Thank you princess," he says, his erection straining to be touched.

"Go start diner and put a shirt on," she says, smiling and patting a foot against his face.

He obeys without a word.

As Jack finishes setting the table, he can't help but think about tomorrow December 1st their anniversary and recall the previous year's anniversary. Alexis on that day took complete advantage of his submissive nature, making him do things he only imagined happening. She had the papers ready that would give her legal ownership of the cars, his business and money. The house, she required to be put in her name when they got married. That entire day on December 1st was devoted to servicing and obeying her every wish. It was the end of the week and she had him do all the chores like cleaning, laundry, cooking, etc. She lounged around the house lazily, delighted that he made the decision obey and sign her papers.

In the weeks and months after their anniversary his servitude became the norm in their relationship, along with punishments for not pleasing her. Jack always fantasized about being in the role of a slave to a beautiful girl like Alexis, he never believed it would become a regular reality.

"Ouch," the hot sauce from the stove spits onto his arm bringing him back to his task at hand.

He prepares the plates quickly and then goes around the corner to his wife in the living room.

"Princess... diners ready," he says, almost in a way to not disturb her.

He waits for her to sit down first and checks everything to be sure he didn't forget anything. The conversation is led by her; she talks about her last shopping trip, her friends, the shows she's watching, etc. She asks him questions about work occasionally, but any free time he has when he is not working is given to her.

They finish eating around the same time, "do you want me to run your bath," he says, gently.

"No I'm going to go change for the gym... cleanup," she says, dismissing him from the table.

She comes downstairs after a few minutes dressed in her yoga pants and pink sweatshirt.

"Here!" she whacks him in the balls with her sneaker letting out a small chuckle when he jumps from the pain.

He follows her to her chair to put her sneakers on. She plays with his cock, bringing back the erection he lost to her sneaker.

"Make sure the house is clean and you're naked when I get home, you can lie in bed if you finish before I get back," she says, knowing exactly where his headspace is.

He just nods slightly and drips pre-cum onto the floor.

"And clean that up to" she chuckles and releases his cock, then leaves for the gym.

Jack is left teased and denied and his balls are aching for relief. He hears the front door close behind her then he goes upstairs immediately to jerk off into his wife's still warm pants. He empties his balls making him feel much more relaxed to get his chores done. He works fast to clean the kitchen and bathroom to her satisfaction so he can go upstairs to lie in bed, get some rest and masturbate one more time before Alexis returns home from her workout.

Jack doesn't hear her come home and is startled when she enters the room, "ugh, did you put the laundry in the wash... my pajamas are still on the floor," she says, annoyed.

He is lying in bed casually and feeling pretty good from his orgasm, "no... oh I... there wasn't much so-"

"so you just leave my laundry on the floor, ugh... did you play with your dick while I was gone?" she says, expecting a response.

"Yeah, I had to... you tease me so much," he says, still lying in the same position.

She hops into bed and sits onto his crotch forcefully, causing him to gasp, "OW."

She puts her feet in his face.

"Take my shoes off... now!" she demands.

He unties her shoes and begins to smell the odor from the workout and her old socks.

"You have a different attitude when you cum, it's kind of annoying," she says, sticking her foot in his mouth playfully.

"Do you want me to fix that little problem we have?"

"Um I guess, yes princess I want to make you happy," he responds, unsure of how she will fix it.

"Good," she gets off the bed to take her yoga pants and panties off then jumps back up, this time sitting on his face.

"Lick... phew, I kinda need a shower... maybe after my orgasm," she says, giggling.

He doesn't expect her to take a shower; she doesn't shower generally, until she goes out. She rides his face until she reaches a climax then sits on the bed next to him. She teases his rock hard cock making him want more.

'whack' she strikes him in the balls, "OWW why!"

"hehe" she chuckles.

"I want to start our anniversary early, let me give you your... our present," she says, excitedly.

"Okay princess," he says, still feeling the pain from her smack.

"Good," she hits him in his balls again,

"oww that hu-"

"shhhh, you have to promise me you will wear it!" she says, like a brat.

"Yes princess of course," he says, wondering what it could be.

She gives him a big kiss on his cheek before getting out of bed to get a box out of her closet. He can't help but to admire her cute butt bouncing away. She returns, throws her pajamas on, hops into bed excitedly and hands him a box. He opens the box revealing what's inside.

"uh... what... this is uh," he says nervously, knowing exactly what the item is.

"What do you think?" she says, in a neutral tone.

"I... I don't know if I can... I didn't know you want to do this," he says, unsure of what it's like to wear a chastity cage.

"I like your tongue better. You act different when you cum, I don't like it, please try it for me," she says, softly.

"Yes... princess I... can I please you?" he says and she giggles at his response.

He is naked, gazing at how cute and confident she looks.

"Well... we need to lose this," she says and clasps his erection, "go shave your thing, I will be right back... and hurry, don't miss a spot."

She leaves the room delighted and his mind starts to cloud with thoughts. Jack loves how happy she gets when he obeys her orders. He manages to shave his scrotum, cutting himself just once. She is waiting for him on the bed.

"Come here," she says and inspects the job he just did.

She tosses an icepack on him, causing him to feel the pain from the impact before the cold. She is able to slip his balls through the ring with a little lube, leaving them exposed and lock his chastity tube into place.

"There, right where it belongs," she says, delightedly and wiggles his locked dick.

He is lying next to his princess, hypnotized by what just happened.

"What about... will this do any... when will you let me out?" he says and she laughs.

"You are already asking a question like that, don't worry, you will get used to the pain from your erection... you might just get smaller if it stays on long... but that's okay" she laughs, thinking about the device making his penis smaller.

They spend some time in silence as she flicks on the TV and plays with her new toy, making him swell painfully. She becomes aware of herself dozing off so she pulls his balls making sure he is awake.

"Come on... on the floor," she says, tiredly.

He responds, a little surprised, "what... wh-"

"on the floor... lets go, I don't want to wake up because your whining," she says, impatiently.

He complies and Alexis holding her key in her pocket goes into a sound sleep.

To be continued...